Cashback on all orders.
Domino's Pizza is one of the largest and fastest growing international food chains in South Asia. They are committed to bringing fun, happiness, and convenience to the lives of consumers by offering delicious pizzas through our restaurants and home delivery.
Get mind blowing Dominos offers and Dominos coupons on Khojdeal
At Khojdeal.com you will find amazing Dominos pizza coupons and Dominos pizza deals. The most popular ones are Dominos vouchers and Dominos promo code.
Apart from offering coupons for Dominos, Khojdeal also gives extra Rs. 25 cashback on Dominos.
How to save more with Khojdeal coupons and offers for Domino’s
1. Login to your Khojdeal account.
2. Go to the search bar and type Domino’s.
3. A list of coupons and deals will be displayed.
4. Click on ‘Show Coupon Code’ or ‘Activate Offer’ next to the deal you want to use.
5. Copy the Code and visit Domino’s website.
6. Select your choice of product, apply the discount code on Domino’s Checkout Page while placing the order.
Domino's Pizza Inc. is a large American pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960, by brothers James and Tom Monaghan.
It all started in Ypsilanti, Michigan when the brothers purchased a small Pizza store called DomiNick's. By 1978, the company had expanded its presence to 200 stores. Domino's opened its first international store in 1983 in Winnipeg, Canada.
With more than 13,000 stores in 85 countries, Domino’s is now the second largest Pizza chain in the world.
Domino’s in India
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited operates Domino's in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. India's first Domino's Pizza outlet was opening in Delhi in 1996. By 2016, there were 1004 stores in 230 citirs across India.
After USA, India is the second largest market for Domino’s.
1. Get great tasting Pizzas and sides
2. Value for money and affordable products with a superior quality.
3. Dominos delivery is proficient in delivering pizzas within 30 minutes or else they’ll be FREE.
4. Constantly innovating with new crusts, toppings and flavours that appeal to the tastes of Indian Consumers.
Domino’s India awards
Since its launch in India, the brand has won many awards and accolades. Some of its prominent accomplishments are:
1. Five major Awards at TRRAIN (Trust for Retailers and Retail Associates of India) Retail Awards.
2. Best Customer Service Restaurant award
3. Best Customer Service in QSR (Quick Service Restaurants)
4. Best Customer Service in Home Delivery
5. Most Admired Retailer of the Year
6. Silver Effie for Pizza Mania Pehli Kamai campaign and Yeh Hai Rishton ka Time brand positioning campaign.
7. Marketing Excellence Award for the best new product launch - Cheese Burst Pizza
The Domino’s Menu
The Domino's menu varies from region to region. The current Domino's menu in India features a variety of pizzas and other entrees and side dishes.
The main focus of domino's pizza menu is on traditional, specialty, and custom-made pizzas available in a variety of crusts and toppings. Additional entrees like garlic bread, pasta, chicken wings, chicken strips, Taco Mexicana wraps, Zingy parcel, and Burger pizza are also available.
In beverages, Domino's serves Coca-Cola products only and is the only Big Four pizza chain to do so. For those who have a sweet tooth, Domino’s India offers three delectable dessert. They are a molten chocolate filled lava cake, a creamy and chocolaty butterscotch mousse cake and cake choco pizza.
Domino’s India offers five kinds of crusts to their customers. They are cheese burst crust that has liquid cheese filled inside, traditional hand tossed crust, wheat thin crust which is a thinner and healthier crust, Pan baked pizza and Quattro Formaggi burst crust.
To place your order, just logon to dominos online or order via Dominos app. You can also dial dominos number 68886888 to place your order.
Pizza Mania and and Pizza Mania extremes
Pizza Mania and Pizza Mania extremes are really popular with customers looking for a reasonably priced and value for money meal selection. Catering to a range of different tastes, Pizza Mania offers four single topping veg and non-veg pizzas. The veg variants are Onion, Golden Corn, Capsicum and Tomato while the non-veg variants are Barbeque Chicken, Spicy Chicken, Zesty Chicken Sausage and Chunky Chicken.
The pizza extreme range includes three variants – Spicy, Cheesy and Loaded. While the Cheesy pizza is loaded with Cheese, the Spicy features a combination of chillies and spicy sauces and the Loaded pizza is topped with a variety of vegetables.
Everyday value offers on Domino’s
There are three everyday value offers on Domino’s
1. Get any 2 medium pizzas worth Rs. 365 each for Rs. 249 each
2. Get any 2 medium pizzas worth Rs. 440 each for Rs. 299 each
3. Get any 2 medium pizzas worth Rs. 525 each for Rs. 379 each