Currently no Cashback is available on Amazon due to tracking issues.
We will update it as soon as this is fixed.
Amazon is the world's largest online megastore which is now in India as amazon.in. Products on amazon.in range from; Books, Music, Movies & TV shows; the Kindle family of E-Readers, Tablets and eBooks; Computers & Accessories; Mobiles & Accessories; Cameras & Photography; Portable Media Players; Toys & Games; Video Games; Baby Products; Personal Care Appliances; Health Care Devices; Pet Supplies; Clothing & Accessories; Sunglasses; Watches; Fashion Jewellery; Shoes; Handbags & Clutches; Luggage & Bags; Home & Kitchen; Beauty, Sports, Fitness & Outdoors, Health & Personal Care products and e-Gift Cards. Get the latest deals and cashback offers from Khojdeal when you shop at Amazon.
Get awesome Amazon offers and Amazon India coupons on Khojdeal
At Khojdeal you will find some amazing Amazon coupon codes, Amazon offers on mobiles, Amazon offers on electronics, Amazon offers on watches, Amazon bank offers and Amazon credit card offers.
How to save more with Khojdeal coupons and offers for Amazon
1. Login to your Khojdeal account.
2. Go to the search bar and type Amazon.
3. A list of coupons and deals will be displayed.
4. Click on ‘Show Coupon Code’ or ‘Activate Offer’ next to the deal you want to use.
5. Copy the Code and visit Amazon website.
6. Select your choice of product, apply the discount code on Amazon's Checkout Page while placing the order.
Amazon is an American e-commerce company, founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. It’s headquartered in Seattle, Washington and is the largest online retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization.
The company started off as an online bookstore, and later diversified into retailing electronics, fashion apparels, accessories, home furniture, home décor, DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloading & streaming, MP3 downloading & streaming, audiobook downloading & streaming, software, video games, food and toys.
The company also manufacturers consumer electronics like, Echo, Kindle readers, Fire tablets and Fire TV. It is also the world's largest provider of cloud infrastructure services (IaaS and PaaS).
Amazon also has an in-house brand AmazonBasics through which it sells Computer accessories, Mobile accessories, Camera accessories, USB cables, Bluetooth speakers, Backpacks, Headphones and other travel bags ad organizers.
The company has separate retail websites for the United States, India, Spain, Brazil, Chine, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Australia, Japan and Mexico.
In 2015, Amazon overtook Walmart to become the most valuable retailer in USA by market capitalization. It is also the largest online company in the world by revenue, fourth most valuable public company in the world and the ninth largest employer in the USA.
Amazon.in was launched in 2013, initially offering only books, movies and television shows for sale.
Things you probably don’t know about Amazon
1. Amazon’s beginnings were humble. It began in Jeff Bezos’ home garage in Bellevue, Washington.
2. The company was almost called Cadabra, as in similar to the magical incantation Abracadabra.
3. Amazon warehouses are so huge that they can hold more water than 10,000 Olympic size pools.
4. A book that analyses human behaviour, Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies: Computer Models of the Fundamental Mechanisms of Thought by Douglas Hofstadte was the first book sold by Amazon.
5. In 2013, the company’s website crashed for 40mins. The company lost almost $5 million in sales.
6. To satisfy the 1999 Pokémon rage, Amazon employees bought every last Pikachu from the Toys "R" Us website and then re-sold them to their own customers.
7. The first Amazon customer - John Wainwright – has a building named after him.
8. Even the American intelligence agency CIA is an Amazon client. They have a deal with Amazon for its cloud computing storage services.
9. On an average a new book is added every 5mins on Amazon’s website.
10. Amazon ships approximately 35 items every second.
11. Amazon employees more than 15000 robots to assist its warehouse employees in retrieving products.
Why Online Shopping on Amazon
Amazon offers 100% Purchase Protection to its customers by guaranteeing safe payments, retailing genuine products and offering easy returns for items shopped for on Amazon.
All vendors cataloguing their products on Amazon have to sign an agreement to list and sell genuine products only.
Their secure-server software encrypts all personal information including credit/debit card number, name and address. This ensures that your information is completely protected and that your purchases are 100% safe.
Amazon Prime is a paid service from Amazon that gives its members access to streaming video & music, e-books, free shipping and a variety of other Amazon-specific services and deals.
Prime members are also granted 30-minutes early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon. Also, from time to time, there are some exclusive deals that can be availed by Prime members only.
The membership can currently be purchased at an introductory price of just Rs.499 for 1 year of continued Prime benefits.
Amazon Assistant is a browser extension from Amazon that helps you make better decisions wherever you shop online.
It helps you keep track of your product delivery dates and also does product comparisons for you that help you save time and money.
Using Amazon Assistant, you can create a universal Wish List and save products to this list from any online shopping site.
Amazon Drive is a secure cloud storage service from Amazon that offers secure storage for photos, files, videos, and more. All Amazon customers get 5GB of free storage on Amazon Drive.
Once all your files and documents are uploaded on the cloud platform, you can access them from anywhere with the Amazon Drive app.
Amazon Now is a service by Amazon India that fulfils all your grocery needs. Currently available only in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Mumbai and Hyderabad, it allows you to shop for groceries and other personal care essentials and get them delivered right at your doorstep.
Customers can either opt for a 2-hour express delivery or schedule it as per their convenience. You can also order from your neighbourhood grocery store. Some of the stores available on Amazon Now app are, Big Bazaar, Spar Hypermarket, HyperCity, EasyDay and Spencer’s.
Amazon Pantry is an online supermarket where Amazon customers can buy grocery and other household items. Just fill up a virtual box with items from Amazon Pantry and have them delivered to your doorstep for a nominal charge of Rs. 20.
Gift a Smile
Gift a Smile is a CSR initiative by Amazon India. The company has partnered with a number of charities and NGOs in India and created a platform where people can browse through the wish-lists of any charity and NGO of their choice and select the gifts they want to give the charities and NGOs from that wish-list.
All the seller fees that accumulate from these sales are donated by Amazon to these charities and NGOs.
Amazon Great Indian Sale
Amazon.in offers huge discounts especially during the festive season and one of them is Amazon Great Indian Sale. During this sale Amazon offers new deals every 30 minutes on a wide range of products. It also gives special discounts on branded products like footwear, clothes, books, gym gear and a lot more.