Your privacy is very important to us. Khojdeal is committed to respect your privacy while using our website. This policy applies to information collected by us on our website.
The information we collect:
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, unless you chose to fill out your information on our website - example while subscribing to our newsletter or registering as a user on Khojdeal.com
In general, you may browse our website without providing any personally identifiable information about yourself. We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website such as the type of operating system, the type of browser you are using, your IP address in order to provide better usability.
How we normally use information about you:
We use non-personally identifiable information to analyse site usage for us to improve our website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
; To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Right to opt out and withdrawal
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Cookies and other technologies
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information which a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer. The browser saves the information and sends it back to the website server whenever the browser returns to the website. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session cookies which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
Cookies can help websites to arrange content to match your preferred interests more quickly and are used by many major websites.
We use session cookies:
- To allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To compile statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
We use persistent cookies:
- To display your name and cashback balance each time you access our site (using the "Remember me" cookie).
- We may use other persistent cookies from time to time to help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website and to monitor your use of our website. This will allow us to tailor the content of certain areas of our site and offer you promotions that match your preferred interests.
When you shop through our website, a persistent cookie is placed on your computer. This enables us to track any purchases you make with our participating retailers and award cashback / points to you. If you do not have such persistent cookies enabled on your computer you will not be able to earn cashback / points on your online shopping via our website
Disabling/enabling cookies You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Please note: if you disable the cookies in your browser which are used to track your purchases via our website, you will not be able to earn cashback / point when you shop our website.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
- Open 'Windows Explorer'
- Click on the 'Search' button on the tool bar
- Type "cookie" into the search box for 'Folders and Files'
- Select 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' box
- Click 'Search Now'
- Double click on the folders that are found
- 'Select' any cookie file
- Hit the 'Delete' button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select "cookies" in the "Help" function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes