Since people are becoming really conscious about their health and rely more on consuming natural food products and not the ones that are processed. In addition, people are either visiting the gym for a workout or going to the nearby stadium or park for regular exercising or cardio. But, the thing that is going to provide you the best results as far as fitness is concerned is your daily diet or nutrition. So, the more you concentrate on your diet, the quicker the results you are going to get.
Love it or hate it, soup has been doing the rounds since 20,000BC. It’s a versatile dish that makes a tempting appetiser to a main course, or a cost-effective meal in itself, and it can always be stretched to feed more mouths. However, few of us have time to endlessly chop vegetables or stand over a pan to prevent our broth from burning – and that’s where the novelty of modern technoloy can really come into its own, revolutionising the preparation process of this traditional dish with electric soup makers.
Love it or love it you have no other choice when it comes sphere of soups; this dish has been doing the rounds for a very long time. It’s a handy dish that makes a tempting starter to the main course or an economical meal in itself and it can continually be pushed to feed more masses. Though few of us have time to infinitely chop vegetables or stand over a pan to check our broth from burning – and that’s where the innovation of modern expertise can actually come into its own, reforming the groundwork process of this customary dish with electric soup makers. Don’t forget to check our top 5 Soup Makers list after buyer’s guide.
Eating loads of veggies or soups are definitely going to help you keep your digestion upright and facilitate appropriate absorption of food. But, there aren’t many households in which homemade soup is served and they rather buy the packaged soup packs from the market. So, to help you prepare your soup as per your liking and with the desirable ingredients, we have lined up the Best Soup Maker Machines, which would help you prepare soup at home following a few easy steps.
With many soup maker choices available on the market, our listing is going to help you find the best one for your household without any sort of confusion or fuss. Apart from that, to help you take a smarter decision, we have also provided the Soup Maker Buying Guide that would tell you more about the things that you should before purchasing a soup maker for your home.
Top 5 Best Soup Makers IN INDIA – Reviews
The Gourmia GSM1450 is a convenient soup maker that has been formulated with sturdy stainless steel bind with a twin layer thermal arrangement that stops scalding so you may handle it with care. The exceptional mixing knife prepares impeccably blended soups, smoothies and a lot more for flawless results every time. We have incorporated a convenient manual that comprises of instructions and cookbook that is going to begin the process without wasting any time.
Why Do We Recommend This
- SIX IN ONE: This multi-functional soup maker does much more than just soup. One touch button to choose between functions, or manual mode. Plus self-clean mode
- SOUP AND MORE: This versatile kitchen appliance cooks and / or blends soups, beverages, porridge, fruit and vegetable juice, soy milk, compotes, smoothies and much more
- ANTI-SCALD PROTECTION: We specifically design our products for safe use. You can easily maneuver this soup maker safely, thanks to the anti-scald protection feature
- BONUS COOKBOOK INCLUDED: Start enjoying delicious soups, smoothies & more in no time! We have provided a handy, step by step user manual and cookbook to get you started
- ETL LISTED: We, at Gourmia, take the quality of our products seriously. We are ETL certified so you can be confident that you’re receiving safe, efficient, high quality appliances
The brand named Tefal has produced a gem named the Easy Soup, which allows you to make and blend smooth or solid soups, compote, and delicious flavorful smoothies within only 20 minutes. Comprising of the multifunction screen tab, the Tefal Easy Soup might be functioned by not only amateurs but experts as well, which turns it into an essential part of every single kitchen. This kitchen appliance is of the best-quality and saves both time and effort.
Why Do We Recommend This
- Cooks for you, enjoyable dishes from soups to desserts
- 1000W power to serve you delicious, homemade soups in just minutes
- 4 Automatic culinary functions and 1 Auto Cleaning function
- 1.2L family capacity to serve 4 at a time
- Soft touch, smart control panel with LED lights
- Dual wall stainless steel body that is durable and aesthetically appealing
- 40 minutes keep warm functions to keep your preparations warm
- Visual indications to know the program is in process (3 beeps at the end of a program)
- Cooks and blends vegetables and lentils to perfection
- Included: Illustrated recipe book with 30 international recipes including: creamed soups, chunky soups, summer and winter soups, delicious compotes, healthy smoothies and shakes, tasty desserts
Having the Clearline Soup Maker & Blender in your kitchen, preparing soup is no way going to be a monotonous messy issue. Prepare vigorous homemade veggie soups, milk shakes, delicious smoothies within this contemporary blender having a capacity of nearly 1.2 liters. It comes with 3 different function buttons with which you may prepare any sort of veggie soups with just a button’s touch. Having this appliance, you can make soups even while watching your favorite TV shows or movies.
Why Do We Recommend This
- Multipurpose appliance
- Makes all kinds of soups and shakes
- Programmable control panel
- Thermostat for controlling temperature
- Low noise powerful motor
- Works as mixer grinder
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 1000 watts
Philips is brand that deals in a wide range of home, kitchen, and grooming appliances that are all of the best-quality and comprise of the finest features and utilities. This Philips Soup Maker comprises of 5 pre-set modes for offering flexibility. It also prepares creamy soup, compote, and every sort of smoothies. You may further utilize it like a usual blender. Making your preferred domestic recipes has never been so simple and effortless.
Why Do We Recommend This
- Simple user interface with 5 pre-defined settings
- Stainless single housing
- Easy clean, hot and cold blending and manual blending function
- Recipe book included
- No need to stir and monitor during cooking
- Spout for easy pouring and maximum versatility
- Keep warm for 40 minutes
- Capacity: 1.2 liters
- Power: 990 watts (heating power)and 180 watts (motor power)
- Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Includes: Soup Maker
Morphy Richards is a brand that manufactures a wide range of home and kitchen appliances that help you to quicken each and every daily household process that you perform. The Morphy Richards Soup Maker hassle-free method to prepare delightful soup, in a way you desire it. Within just 21 minutes, you will be able to sit down with a dish of fresh, home-based, and nourishing soup. Different from soup shops, you may prepare soup that matches your individual taste.
Why Do We Recommend This
- Featuring first time in India, a soup maker with saute function
- Digital Display: The easy to use control panel features an LED countdown display that shows exactly how long your soup has left to cook while you just sit back and let your soup maker do the hard work for you
- Pause Function: The soup maker also features a pause function which allows you to remove the lid part way through the cooking cycle, add herbs, spices or seasoning and when you reapply the lid the program will remember the time that is left and finish the cooking cycle
- The 4 pre programmed modes cooks a wholesome soup or snack or juice or smoothie within minutes as per your desired consistency
- This soup maker fits well into any style of kitchen and with a top-down design that allows for a large 1.6 litre jug, you can make enough soup for up to four servings at once
- After you’ve enjoyed your meal, just give the jug a quick rinse under the tap, wipe it with a soapy sponge and your soup maker is ready for next time
- Easy to clean, the soup maker also features an easy clean non-stick coating making cleaning a breeze
- Recipes to get you started, delicious recipes are included in the instruction booklet to get you started
- From a smooth roast tomato and basil to a chunky chicken and sweet corn as well as some inspirational ideas such as butternut squash, chili and coconut if you’re feeling adventurous
- Manual blend function gives perfect consistency
- Capacity: 1.6 liters
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 1000 watts
- Includes: Saute and soup maker, Spatula, Detachable power cord, Warranty card and User manual
Why Should You Purchase a Soup Maker?
The Soup makers help in blending and preparing your soup in a single machine – a few can even sauté, as well. This provides us with a faster and convenient appliance, which you don’t require supervising at the time of operation and would help you save time when you wash it as well. This is also a plus in comparison to the other methodologies used in making soups like utilizing a conventional blender – or any food processor.
How Can We Get the Best Out Of Our Soup Maker?
Going through the instructions prudently previous to using a soup maker is going to keep you away from any burnt mess. However, we are providing you with a couple of convenient tips must assist you in preparing amazing soup every single time:
First of all, you have to chop all the ingredients consistently as the minor chunks are going to help in getting the soup prepared pretty quickly.
Adding the water first is going to help in preventing the food from sticking at the bottom and being burned at the time of cooking.
Advantages of Savoring Homemade Soup
You might be able to purchase a few amazing and flavorful fresh soup at the chilled segment of a majority of supermarkets – and I also tend to relish them time and again.
However, many people now prefer preparing their own soup at home. I know precisely what actually is being prepared as I may be able to use the preferred ingredients we previously have inside our kitchen.
Using the soup maker that I bought, I just added every single ingredient, and in the following 25 minutes, the outcome was really delicious and flavorful soup.
Soup Maker – Buying Guide
What Are the Primary Things to Consider Before Buying a Soup Maker?
You can’t just visit the nearest marketplace and think about purchasing the best soup maker without even knowing a bit about what the product should offer. So, take facilitate a smarter and well-informed decision, below we have mentioned all the aspects that you need to check before the purchase:
The capacity of a soup maker is going to vary starting from 0.8L to over 2L – the variance between serving 2 or 3 people or a bigger household – so ensure that you choose the model that might be able to cater to your family’s requirements. A few soup makers offer a minor margin amongst the maximum and minimum capacities, which might bound your choices in case you solely desire one portion, or prefer preparing a large batch.
Easy Usage & Weight
The blenders used for making soup comprise glass jugs which are heavy even whilst they are unfilled, whilst the cover of soup makers might be a fiddle to remove and put on.
A few soup makers permit you to casually fry the veggies or meat inside the blender prior cooking. Our analysis distinguished that this might offer an actual difference in the soup’s flavor. You may, indeed, sauté all the ingredients inside the frying pan prior to putting them inside the soup maker, but this would add up to the cleaning becoming more tedious. Sautéing the ingredients prior cooking might actually enhance the flavor of the soup.
Every single soup maker permits you to prepare a chunky or creamy smooth soup. A few models moreover comprise an average-texture function for additional flexibility. A majority of them would moreover permit you to blend manually, so in case you distinguish that your soup is really chunky, you might cook it for some more time. You are usually going to catch a smoothie function, and a few models provide extras like preparing nut milk, purées, and jams.
A few soup blenders might be able to prepare hot soup within 7 minutes. Conversely, the method might get a bit noisy, which comprises full power blending for the entire preparation time. A majority of soup makers prepare the ingredients initially, which might take more time – generally in between 20 – 30 minutes – but that won’t be that noisy.
In case you desire to quickly prepare your soup, keep the cleaning factor in your mind. It might not be worth preparing soup faster and then cleaning for a long time. Choose the soup blenders that are equipped with dishwasher-safe components or the soup makers having non-stick layers to facilitate easier cleaning.
How to buy the best soup maker for you
What’s the difference between a soup maker and a blender?
While some may resemble blenders (and others look a bit more like a kettle), soup makers have a heating element so they can cook soup in around 20 to 30 minutes. These soup makers work differently to blenders that will make soup using the friction of the spinning blades to heat the soup while blending, such as the Nutribullet Rx or Vitamix. If you’re opting for the latter type, it’s worth noting that you’ll need to avoid certain ingredients that require more prolonged heating/cooking, such as onion, or it may dominate the flavour of the soup. A good rule of thumb is to only use ingredients you’d be happy to eat raw or lightly cooked in a blade-friction soup maker, such as most vegetables, cooked meat and yoghurt. Alternatively, you can sauté ingredients in a pan beforehand.
Soup makers with a heating element may also allow you to sauté food, such as onions or meat, before adding the rest of your ingredients. You can then set the time and temperature (or use a preset programme) and get on with something else. Some will require meat to be cooked beforehand, so there may still be some preparation involved. During or after your soup is cooked, the maker will blend it to the required consistency. As blending hot liquids produces steam and can be potentially hazardous, this final step is the reason why soup-making capacity is less than that for blending cold liquids. Your soup maker should have a vented lid or one that locks into place for this reason.
What sort of capacity do I need?
A litre of soup is around three servings, so a soup maker that can accommodate over this should make a good batch. If you plan to make a lot of soup, opt for 1.4 litres or more.
What other features should I look for?
The amount of functions tends to correspond to price but a few specific ones will help you get the most of out of your machine. Preset programmes are ideal for taking the guesswork out of recipes while a sauté function that enables frying at the start of cooking will result in more flavourful soup. Blending options allow you to choose your preferred consistency, plus for extra convenience, look for an appliance with a keep warm function. For more control, you can find soup makers with pause buttons that allow you to add ingredients, and stir functions so you can prevent ingredients from being overcooked. For fuss-free soup, look for makers are easily cleaned. Most need to be washed by hand or have a dedicated cleaning programme but a non-stick base, and a glass jug rather than plastic, will make life easier.
The soup makers that we have listed in our review are all top-class and comprise of top-notch features. Having any of these soup makers, you will be capable of making the most delicious homemade soups of every sort and kind. These soup makers have features such as the timer function, temperature regulator, automatic shut-down, and much more.
The soup maker that we are going to suggest to our users is the Philips Viva Collection HR2201-81 1.2-Litre Soup Maker, which comprises of all the essential features that a soup maker should have. This soup maker may also come under the budget of a majority of our users. So, buy this fabulous soup maker from Philips and enjoy the delicious homemade soups with ease.
Last Updated on