Tired of all the mess in the house? While dust and debris in the home are unavoidable, if you have the right vacuum cleaner in your cleaning arsenal, the grime doesn’t stand a fighting chance. From portable, cordless and handheld vacuum cleaners to the
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner for your home, things such as the size of your home, flooring type, home furnishings and the cleaning tasks you usually tackle should be considered.
While upright and canister vacuum cleaners work best on carpets and hardwood flooring, stick vacuum cleaners are great for cleaning hard-to-reach spots and furniture.
For quick and speedy cleaning jobs, handheld vacuum cleaners are preferred and for the lazy bums out there who want a clean home without actually lifting a finger, self-powered and self-navigating, robotic vacuum cleaners are also available.
From a functional viewpoint, make sure that the suction power of the vacuum is suitable for the carpeting and flooring in your home. Review all the accessories and ensure that the vacuum is equipped with the appropriate attachments required for the level and depth of cleaning you desire.
What is a Vacuum Cleaner?
It is a home appliance that helps us in cleaning the house. The vacuum cleaners are of different types depending upon their requirements and have a great history. They were introduced in 1599 initially and then in 1860 they were known as carpet cleaners and electric power was not implemented till then however after several researches from the 20th century finally we have the vacuum cleaners with inbuilt motors to help for the household purposes.
But you don’t need to worry now. If you are looking for the best vacuum cleaners for your home, you’re at the right place.We have collected reviews from users all over the country to avoid any error in selection procedure.
Here’s what to look for a best vacuum cleaner
However to find the best vacuum cleaners in India you need to carefully consider certain points:
This is a very important factor when you are planning to purchase a vacuum cleaner as there are many options available at products of various budgets. The price of the vacuum cleaner usually ranges from Rs 1000 to 40,000 however if you require to clean carpet then the products that range from Rs 2500- Rs 40000 are just perfect as they include all advanced features inbuilt
The products with less price are perfect for hard floor cleaning and includes all inbuilt features hence you need to chose wisely after considering the budget.
There are vacuum cleaners of different size and design as everyday new product is introduced to the market and the trend gets replaced. The vacuum cleaners were earlier with dust bag which collected the dust after cleaning however it was required to purchase the dust bag again and again . Nowadays the vacuum cleaners are bagless and are convenient. The vacuum cleaners comes with various sizes and mechanism so make sure you chose the cleaner that matches your requirements .
In today’s market brand is nothing new to talk about as its mandatory to chose an appliance that has good market reputation and has built trust among its customers all around. Certain brands provide after sales services and are promising brands , such brands are always recommended.
4.Easy to Clean
All home appliances are for regular usage and hence it becomes important to know about the maintenance of the appliance for durability as without regular cleaning the product becomes inefficient . The vacuum cleaner with bag need the bag to be replaced when it gets filled.
The bagless vacuum cleaners come with the mechanism in which the dust can be taken out from the body of the cleaner and the bag doesn’t need to be replaced.
Best Vacuum Cleaners To Buy Online andBest Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
The brand named Miele is an above 100 years old based in Germany that is a front-runner in household machines for food preparation, refrigerating, washing, and for floor care in every single major country all over the world. Miele provides goods to its users that set their own benchmarks for toughness, performance, usability, energy efficacy, proposal, and facility. “Miele” does not just signify excellence and toughness but for clean extravagance too.
Dyson has a variety of vacuum cleaners with the V8 having two cleaner heads to provide absolute carpet and hard floor cleanup. It is an extremely amazing cleaner with cordless functionality. The motor of this unit produces influential suction power and further provides nearly 40 minutes of operation time. The gravity center has been located near the gripping handle to provide effortless, light in weight cleanup on the top, down, and amid some sites as well. The overall machine provides HEPA filtration along with a locked outline to make sure you get cleaner air.
Philips, as we all know, is one of the best electronics and home appliance brand all over the world. This time it is the vacuum cleaners that we are discussing here. This Philips vacuum cleaner is a smart vacuum cleaning unit since it offers bagless smart cleaning kit and is moreover a power pro compact model. The power cyclone utility offers a top-class suction power for superior cleanup. Even though the capacity is at a shorter side, but the power surely packs a punch at 1800 watts.
The Kent Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner is a multi-purpose unit that is perfect for use at home. The Kent Vacuum Cleaner has been driven on the Advance Cyclonic Technology where the dirt is gathered in a separate container. The dirt is distributed through the HEPA filter so as to keep the dust away from the atmosphere, thus dipping the Particulate Matter Air Pollution inside your place. It comprises of a really high efficacy motor having a sturdy suction force for effectual vacuuming.
The Karcher WD5-MV5 vacuum cleaner provides you an impact-resilient 25-litre plastic box and a level frilled filter within the filter case. The filter might be rapidly and suitably replaced devoid of any interaction with dust, by just folding the container. The filter further permits the cleaning of both dry and wet waste lacking any filter replacement. Owing to the incorporated filter dusting utility, the murky filter might be rapidly and proficiently cleaned simply by pushing the filter cleanup button, thus rapidly reinstating the suction power.
The Black & Decker Vacuum Cleaner offers a 6 cyclonic dirt split-up technology, which quickens the airflow and turns it to become a spinning cyclonic wave and powers the dust to isolate it out prior to the dust making its way to the filter. This outcome is exploited while the several cyclones are performing and avert the filter from blockage. This performance keeps the force robust and reliable all over its usage.
The Karcher WD 3 is a vacuum cleaner that has super-commanding unit consuming only 1,000 watts of power. It’s healthy and the impact-resilient plastic box has the capacity of containing 17 liters of dust and dirt. The container filter allows the convenient cleaning of both dry and wet dust, deprived of filter change. The simply detachable handle permits you to attach the accessories directly to its suction hose. The applied parking position permits you a suitable parking for the pressure tube and floor spout throughout working breaks.
Philips is one of the leading brands in the industry of electronics and home appliances which has long been prevalent in the market for its seamless range of products. The product we would discuss here is the Philips FC8082-01 Vacuum Cleaner which has been really popular in the market. This squeezed-in Philips vacuum cleaner is a real power source to clean all that you want to. The unit is really easy to store, transport, and use credits to its small body and light weight. With this unit, become familiar with the liberty to roam around, along with an abundant cleaning effect.
The Euroclean X-Force Vacuum Cleaner from Eureka Forbes is an appliance that has been intended to efficiently freshen up your living place. These instruments are capable of pulling out even the particles of dust that may be in gaps or really distant for any brush or cloth to reach. It comprises of a powerful suction ability at 1,400Watts. This water less vacuum cleaner comprises a dust box having 3 liters of capacity. In addition, the vacuum cleaner further comprises of an exceptional pointer that gets lit while the dirtbag is completely filled.
Turn the clean-up works easier making use of this Panasonic vacuum cleaner. It comprises of an eco-power utility that helps in saving a lot of energy. Having an elastic cord that is 5m in length, you might be able to vacuum all over your room and house. Comprising of an operative air dust acquirer, this vacuum cleaner is valuable in making your floor fresh for your kids to wander on. The cleaner provides a 400W power for sucking all that dirt easily and an influential 1400W motor for effectual vacuuming.
Tips to make your Vacuuming routine less taxing:
Vacuuming need not always be a strenuous and challenging chore. Here are a few tips to make it easy and efficient:
- Create a vacuuming schedule and stick to it. Doing it once or twice a week is usually enough.
- If you have a multi-story home, start cleaning from the farthest back room on the top floor, and gradually make your way to the bottom floor. Vacuum the front of your home last.
- For best efficiency, change the canister/vacuum bag when it’s half or two-thirds full.
- Pay special attention to sides of stairs, narrow spaces and corners since grime usually collects there. Use additional attachments if required.
- Swear by the top-down rule. Vacuum curtains and drapes first, then furniture, and finally, the floors.
- To vacuum floors and carpets effectively, make sure you choose the right setting on the device.
How to clean your vacuum cleaner?
Your vacuum cleaner does a lot of work around the house to keep it clean for you. So, cleaning the vacuum occasionally, is also important. Just follow these simple steps:
- Clean the brush: Depending on how much the vacuum cleaner is used, the brush should be regularly cleaned. Unlatch the brush and remove the particles and debris from its bristles. Use a pair of scissors to cut away any unwanted fabric, debris or hair caught in the brush. Check the bearings and belts for any damage and clean around the ends of the brush too. To achieve a thorough cleaning, the brush can also be washed with warm water and a mild detergent. However, ensure that the brush is completely dry before attaching it to the vacuum cleaner.
- Check the filters: Clogged filters cause loss of suction and can damage the motor of the vacuum cleaner. The pre-filter should be cleaned whenever there is a visible accumulation of debris and dust on it. The HEPA filter should be cleaned after four to six uses. To clean the filters remove them and shake them out. If the filter is made of foam you can even rinse it with water. If a filter is worn out or damaged, it should be replaced. The HEPA filter should be replaced once every six months.
- Clean the hose: If your vacuum cleaner isn’t picking as dirt, it could be that the vacuum hose is clogged. Detach the hose from the vacuum and shove a broom handle through the opening. This will push any debris out unclog the hose. A bent electric wire or coat hanger can also be used to clean the hose. However, it is advisable to exercise a little caution while using this technique since it might puncture the hose. The hose can also be cleaned by rinsing it with water. Dry it thoroughly before attaching it to the vacuum again.
- Regular service of the machine: For best performance, have your vacuum cleaner regularly serviced by a local repair shop or opt for the annual maintenance services offered by the seller. This will not only extend the life of your machine, but all make your cleaning routine more effective and efficient.
Remember, vacuuming is a good way to keep your home clean and also increase the lifespan and durability of your floors, drapes,
Loved our blog on Best Vacuum Cleaners? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Last Updated on