It isn’t easy to be a housewife or a homemaker since you need to take care of all the household work and chores and get them done on a regular basis. Either it is preparing food, getting the kids ready for school, washing clothes, dusting the whole house, etc., everything consumes a lot of time and needs loads of effort or physical labor as well. Therefore, to make their work a bit easier, they need the availability of some quality machines whether they are aimed at cooking food, laundry, home cleaning, or anything else.
One such appliance or machine that we are going to review today are the Vacuum Cleaners, which are going to help them in easy cleaning and dusting the whole house without much of an effort. Here, we have analyzed the Best Vacuum Cleaners in India that is going to help the homemakers significantly as would further allow you to take a smart decision as and when you need to buy one from the market.
Tired of all the mess in the house? While dust and debris in the home is unavoidable, if you have the right vacuum cleaner in your cleaning arsenal, the grime doesn’t stand a fighting chance. From portable, cordless and handheld vacuum cleaners to high-powered, canister and upright vacuums, there is a vacuum cleaner available for every cleaning chore, no matter how big or small. If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner for your home, things such as size of your home, flooring type, home furnishings and the cleaning tasks you usually tackle should be considered. While upright and canister vacuum cleaners work best on carpets and hardwood flooring, stick vacuum cleaners are great for cleaning hard-to-reach spots and furniture.
For quick and speedy cleaning jobs, handheld vacuum cleaners are preferred and for the lazy bums out there who want a clean home without actually lifting a finger, self-powered and self-navigating, robotic vacuum cleaners are also available. From a functional viewpoint, make sure that the suction power of the vacuum is suitable for the carpeting and flooring in your home. Review all the accessories and ensure that the vacuum is equipped with the appropriate attachments required for the level and depth of cleaning you desire.
While searching for any vacuum cleaner, it might be tough to identify what you’re actually spending your money on, not to comment on what you should splurge, having a variety in the price ranges. The vacuum cleaners that are there in the mid-range commonly provide the finest mix of performance and worth, in spite of the fact that it’s the extra costly units, set up with the latest and most proficient technology, which provides the top-class cover vacuuming. Thus, we have enlisted the Top 10 Best Vacuum Cleaners available in the Indian market to make your decision a smarter one by choosing the best vacuum cleaner.
Top 10 Vacuum Cleaner List
Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
The brand named Miele is an above 100 years old based in Germany that is a front-runner in household machines for food preparation, refrigerating, washing, and for floor care in every single major country all over the world. Miele provides goods to its users that set their own benchmarks for toughness, performance, usability, energy efficacy, proposal, and facility. “Miele” does not just signify excellence and toughness but for clean extravagance too.
Dyson has a variety of vacuum cleaners with the V8 having two cleaner heads to provide absolute carpet and hard floor cleanup. It is an extremely amazing cleaner with cordless functionality. The motor of this unit produces influential suction power and further provides nearly 40 minutes of operation time. The gravity center has been located near the gripping handle to provide effortless, light in weight cleanup on the top, down, and amid some sites as well. The overall machine provides HEPA filtration along with a locked outline to make sure you get cleaner air.
Philips, as we all know, is one of the best electronics and home appliance brand all over the world. This time it is the vacuum cleaners that we are discussing here. This Philips vacuum cleaner is a smart vacuum cleaning unit since it offers bagless smart cleaning kit and is moreover a power pro compact model. The power cyclone utility offers a top-class suction power for superior cleanup. Even though the capacity is at a shorter side, but the power surely packs a punch at 1800 watts.
The Kent Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner is a multi-purpose unit that is perfect for use at home. The Kent Vacuum Cleaner has been driven on the Advance Cyclonic Technology where the dirt is gathered in a separate container. The dirt is distributed through the HEPA filter so as to keep the dust away from the atmosphere, thus dipping the Particulate Matter Air Pollution inside your place. It comprises of a really high efficacy motor having a sturdy suction force for effectual vacuuming.
The Karcher WD5-MV5 vacuum cleaner provides you an impact-resilient 25-litre plastic box and a level frilled filter within the filter case. The filter might be rapidly and suitably replaced devoid of any interaction with dust, by just folding the container. The filter further permits the cleaning of both dry and wet waste lacking any filter replacement. Owing to the incorporated filter dusting utility, the murky filter might be rapidly and proficiently cleaned simply by pushing the filter cleanup button, thus rapidly reinstating the suction power.
Tips to make your Vacuuming routine less taxing:
Vacuuming need not always be a strenuous and challenging chore. Here are a few tips to make it easy and efficient:
- Create a vacuuming schedule and stick to it. Doing it once or twice a week is usually enough.
- If you have a multi-story home, start cleaning from the farthest back room on top floor, and gradually make your way to the bottom floor. Vacuum the front of your home last.
- For best efficiency, change the canister/vacuum bag when its half or two-thirds full.
- Pay special attention to sides of stairs, narrow spaces and corners since grime usually collects there. Use additional attachments if required.
- Swear by the top-down rule. Vacuum curtains and drapes first, then furniture, and finally, the floors.
- To vacuum floors and carpets effectively, make sure you choose the right setting on the device.
How to clean your vacuum cleaner?
Your vacuum cleaner does a lot of work around the house to keep it clean for you. So, cleaning the vacuum occasionally, is also important. Just follow these simple steps:
- Clean the brush: Depending on how much the vacuum cleaner is used, the brush should be regularly cleaned. Unlatch the brush and remove the particles and debris from its bristles. Use a pair of scissors to cut away any unwanted fabric, debris or hair caught in the brush. Check the bearings and belts for any damage and clean around the ends of the brush too. To achieve a thorough cleaning, the brush can also be washed with warm water and a mild detergent. However, ensure that the brush is completely dry before attaching it to the vacuum cleaner.
- Check the filters: Clogged filters cause loss of suction and can damage the motor of the vacuum cleaner. The pre-filter should be cleaned whenever there is a visible accumulation of debris and dust on it. The HEPA filter should be cleaned after four to six uses.To clean the filters remove them and shake them out. If the filter is made of foam you can even rinse it with water.If a filter is worn out or damaged, it should be replaced. The HEPA filter should be replaced once in every six months.
- Clean the hose: If your vacuum cleaner isn’t picking as dirt, it could be that the vacuum hose is clogged.Detach the hose from the vacuum and shove a broom handle through the opening. This will push any debris out unclog the hose.A bent electric wire or coat hanger can also be used clean the hose. However, it is advisable to exercise a little caution while using this technique since it might puncture the hose.The hose can also be cleaned by rinsing it with water. Dry it thoroughly before attaching it to the vacuum again.
- Regular service of the machine: For best performance, have your vacuum cleaner regularly serviced by a local repair shop or opt for the annual maintenance services offered by the seller. This will not only extend the life of your machine, but all make your cleaning routine more effective and efficient.
Remember, vacuuming is a good way to keep your home clean and also increase the lifespan and durability of your floors, drapes and furnishings.
Last Updated on