Since the summer season has arrived, a good ventilation system is required to provide you with the comfort and relaxation that you need at home. For setting up good aeration inside your house, you need have windows in every room and further require installing a few fans at the required positions. The ceiling fans provide you the air only within its range and the air that reaches you may not be that soothing. Thus, cope up with your personal and dominant aeration needs; a pedestal fan is going to be a perfect choice.
Nothing beats the cooling power of an air conditioner, but they’re expensive to run and can take a dive at any time. What’s the solution? A great pedestal fan, of course! Effective, reliable, and inexpensive to operate, a quality pedestal fan will help ensure you’re equipped to stay cool and comfortable on the hottest of days. Although there are literally hundreds of these popular fans on the market, here’s a look 15 of the best and some great tips for choosing the right one for you.
There is a large variety of pedestal fans available on the market, the one which is going to be the best one for you, is solely dependent on your needs and requirements. Further, to make your decision the best one possible, we are going to provide you with a buying guide at the end comprising of the required information that you need to have before purchasing a pedestal fan.
What to Look For When Choosing a Pedestal Fan
Pedestal fans are electric fans designed with a wide circular base, large blade diameter, and oscillating functions for optimum airflow. Today, there are dozens upon dozens of pedestal fans all vying for your hard-earned buck, so you’ll need to answer a few basic questions in order to choose the best one. Is quiet operation a top priority? Is the convenience of a remote control important? Do you care more about power and airflow? Your answers to these questions will help you pick the perfect pedestal fan from the list below.
Top Best Sellers in Pedestal Fans
Advantages of Using a Pedestal Fan
The pedestal fans are really environment friendly as they don’t dissipate CFC or Lead. They make use of a really minimal amount of power as compared to the air conditioners. The pedestal fans further enhance the working of the air conditioner by socializing and allocating the air in a really even manner.
- Economical: The pedestal fans are pretty reasonably priced while you purchase one and further charge very less every single day when operated. Thus, they provide you with a nice method to remain cool and augment the ventilation devoid of spending a large sum of money.
- Easy to Use: The pedestal fans don’t need any sort of installation. All you need to do is to plug it in the power outlet and turn it on to revel in the cooling relief.
- Portable: Furthermore, owing to these fans being portable, they do not need to be installed permanently or being mounted, they might be carried from one place to the other with a whole lot of ease.
- Multi-Functional: Apart from providing the relaxing and cooling effect, these portable electric fans are moreover outstanding while enhancing the ventilation of any room.
Best Pedestal Fans in India Reviews
The pedestal fans provide the user a lot of freedom since they can be moved from one place to another without facing the trouble of installation. The pedestal standing fans take pretty less space within your house or office but offer a cool breeze of air in all the corners of the room. So, buying a pedestal fan from our 10 Best Pedestal Fans in India listing is going to offer a lot of benefits.
Orient Tornado 450mm Pedestal Fan
Orient comprises of a wide range of standing pedestal fans. This Orient Pedestal Fan comes in with the command of a tornado-like breeze that can circulate air all over the big halls as well as rooms in a house. This pedestal fan further comprises of an innovative blade outline and construction. The Thermal Overload Protector may also be reset so as to provide protection from overheating. The slim pulling cord switch has also been provided to add control along with an extra-large metallic base for solidity.Why Do We Recommend This:
- Provides you with power of a tornado to storm through the larger rooms
- Offers a unique blade design for providing you with best air performance
- Comes with a thermal overload protector for overload protection and safety
- Comprises of sleek pulling cord for controlling the speed and switching off/on
- The extra-large metal base provides you with the stability while the fan is working
- Consumption in watts 53
- Air Displacement in m3/Hour 5060
- Warranty (in years) 2
- Sometimes makes noise.
Bajaj Victor VP-R01 400mm Pedestal Fan Review
This is an amazing pedestal standing fan from Bajaj that comes in with a remote and offers a top-class speed fan that rotates at 1300RPM. The overall power that this fan consumes is really low at 55 watts and thus it may also be used on an inverter. This pedestal can also be operated with the remote and the timers may also be set. It further has top performing acrylic blade which provides the best air delivery and works silently than metal blades.Why Do We Recommend This:
- The fan comes with a remote control, letting you operate it from your bed while you enjoy a movie in your bedroom.
- With a high motor speed of 1300 RPM, this fan is going to give you good breeze, making the room cool so you enjoy more comfortable afternoon naps.
- Bajaj victor comes with three-speed settings, so you can reduce the speed when you begin to feel a bit chilly.
- Remote control
- High-performance acrylic blade
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 55 watts
- Product quality is not very good.
Usha Maxx Air 400mm Pedestal Fan Review
Usha is a brand that also deals in several home and kitchen appliances of good quality and all of them offer amazing performance. The range of pedestal fans offered by Usha is amazing and comprises of ample amount of features so that the customers would like it. This pedestal fan from Usha offers high air delivery along with semi-transparent PP blades that have an aerodynamic design. The unique oil reservoir lubrication gives it a longer life and better reliability.Why Do We Recommend This:
- This pedestal fan provides you with the best-in-class air delivery
- Comprises of aerodynamically designed translucent PP blades
- Comes with the unique oil reservoir lubrication for longer life and reliability
- The pedestal fan doesn’t offer jerks and offers uniform oscillation
- Covered with a 2-years manufacturer’s warranty on the product
Havells V3 Turbo 450mm Pedestal Fan Review
Havells is a brand that deals in a wide range of home and kitchen appliances having the best quality. The Havells V3 Turbo Pedestal Fan is also a nice addition to its wide range of appliances since it is perfect for any house or office. This pedestal fan comprises of 3 120cm powerful blades along with a sturdy 450mm blade sweep. The overall power that the Havells V3 Turbo consumes is 100 watts and comes with a 2 year brand warranty.Why Do We Recommend This:
- Comprises of 3 large and stylish blades for utmost cooling performance
- With the blade size of 120cm, the pedestal fan provides large air sweep
- The fan functions at an RPM of 1400 that offers an amazing air thrust
- Comes covered with a 2-years manufacturer’s warranty on the product
- At a power rating of 100W, you may end up saving a lot of power
Eurolex Avitor 400mm Pedestal Fan Review
Having this amazing Eurolex Avitor Pedestal Fan, you are going to feel comfortable in any sort of weather. The stylish and trendy looking standing fan eradicates all distress, thereby revitalizing your whole body. The Eurolex Pedestal Fan’s air delivery is top-class and dependable having the finest motor that has been aerodynamically intended blades that makes the most of your air conditioners by producing a comfy gentle wind.Why Do We Recommend This:
- Provides and elegant and sleek design to match the room’s settings
- Offers you with an air sweep of 400mm for maximum air circulation
- Comes with a unique pivot arrangement for oscillation and tilting
- Covered with a 2-years manufacturer’s warranty on the product
- Available in both normal and high-speed variant offline and online
Bajaj Midea BP2200 400 mm Pedestal Fan Review
In India, Bajaj is one the leading home and kitchen appliance brand that deals in a seamless range of appliances in almost every category. The range of pedestal fans from Bajaj is also fantastic and stylish. The Bajaj Midea BP2200 standing pedestal fan comprises of full copper motor that works for a long duration of time. Further, the fan provides higher air thrust and amazing air delivery at 2200 RPM. The blade sweep offered by this fan is 400 mm and comes in with a power of 100 watts.Why Do We Recommend This:
- Offers you an advanced air sweep of 400mm for air circulation
- At a power rating of 100Watts, it doesn’t consume a lot of energy
- Operates at an RPM of 2200 so that the air thrust provided is maximum
- Comprises of a full copper motor for durability and for longer life
- Covered with a 2-years manufacturer’s warranty on the product
V-Guard Finesta STS 400mm Pedestal Fan Review
V-Guard is a brand that basically deals in electronic appliances as well as wires. The range of electronic appliances that this brand sells is of good quality and provides an effective performance. The motor of this pedestal fan offers a speed of 1350 RPM and consumes nearly 100 watts of power. This standing pedestal fan comes in with 4 distinct speed settings along with 400 mm of blade sweep.Why Do We Recommend This:
- Comprises of an inbuilt thermal overload protector for safety
- Covered with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for after sales service
- Provides an air sweep of 400mm which is ample for any room
- At a power rating of 55W, the fan consumes very less energy
- Comes with a corrosion resistant powder coated metal with 120 spokes
Crompton Greaves Hiflo 400mm Pedestal Fan Reviews
Pedestal fans offer an ideal solution for staying cool in the hot and humid summer months. They are convenient and can be used both indoor and outdoor, providing blast of air in areas where airflow cannot be easily accessed. As compared to other fan types, pedestal fans come equipped with an adjustable height. The pedestal fan’s oscillating movement allows for wider coverage, while meeting specific cooling needs. Our wide range of Pedestal Fans is available in your local market or you can buy pedestal fans online also.Why Do We Recommend This:
- The hot summer months can be exhausting days for every people. The intense heat can make life uncomfortable.
- A decent fan, which can be easily relocated as per need can help us to get rid of hot summer days. The pedestal fan price is also affordable.
- The Crompton Greaves High Flo Wave standing pedestal fan, from the popular and trusty consumer electrics, Crompton Greaves can actually come out to be the best solution that you ultimately need to beat the summer. It is one of the Best Pedestal Fan in India
- Plastic body and base
- Blades made of plastic for a modern look
- Sweep: 400mm and Speed: 1300 RPM
- Minimum Air Delivery: 70 Cu.mtr/min
- Sometimes noisy.
Usha Mist Air Ex 400mm Pedestal Fan Review
Usha Mist Air Ex 400mm Pedestal Fan was purchased last month when the temperature had increased a lot and the heat had become unbearable in spite of having the AC on 24 hours. Usha is known for being a brand that can be trusted and hence I did not have second thoughts when the employee of the store recommended me this brand. The price was only Rs. 2245 which fitted my budget and to get a product from this brand was a great deal for me. I installed this fan in my main hall and it occupied very less space of the room and the fan does not make a loud sound but it vibrates a little. The amount of air and breeze I get from this pedestal fan is just amazing and while cutting vegetables and watching television in the main hall, this fan gives me enough breeze I require and I also sometimes switch off the AC as I feel cool in the room. This white colored fan has a oil reservoir lubrication which makes the product reliable and trustworthy. I manage to feel cool regardless the temperature and it does not get heated up in spite of being on all day and night as well. The best part of this product is that it helps to cool the entire room and not only one particular place where it has been kept. The uniform oscillation is is its strength. The product comes with a one year warranty.Why Do We Recommend This:
- The Usha mist Air pedestal fan helps you to get rid of high summer temperatures. With its strong motor, this fan makes your home well ventilated and cool. It also gives instantaneous cooling.
- You can conveniently relocate this portable fan in your house and keep it in any of your rooms. It has three broad blades, this fan helps to increase the airflow in your room. Check this pedestal fan price below.
- It works at an advanced velocity of 1280rpm. The Usha pedestal fan contains a sweep of 400mm and gives jerk-free, continuous oscillations at all the velocities. Designed for Indian weather conditions. This pedestal fan withstands voltage fluctuations.
- Pedestal fan with powerful motor for higher air delivery
- Motor over-heat auto protection
- Unique oil reservoir lubrication for better reliability and longer life
- Jerk-free and uniform oscillation
- Sometimes makes noise.
I would like to recommend Havells Sprint 400mm Pedestal Fan with LED Remote as this fan have incredible features and also very economical for you, So, you can go with this incredible pedestal fan.
Pedestal Fan – Buyer’s Guide
The pedestal fans are in other words described as the portable electric fans. They are electronically-driven appliances that are frequently utilized to regulate the climate, enhance the personal comfort, improve ventilation, and to deliver drafts. These types of fans are the axial fans since they make use of the blades that force the air inside the room to flow analogous to the shaft around which the blades of the fan rotate. The fundamental components of the pedestal fan comprise of the blades, fan base, blade guard, armature and lead wires, oscillator shaft, motor housing, and oscillator gearbox. The features that you need to keep in mind before buying a pedestal fan have been given below:
Blade Sweep: A fan’s blade sweep is usually the circular zone that is covered by the blades of the fan whilst it is rotating. The overall span of any fan blade’s sweep, on fans having several blades, is calculated by measuring the expanse from the edge of a blade to the edge of the other. In general, the blade sweep is around 400mm or 450mm.
Noise: In spite of their cooling dominance, a majority of the pedestal fans function pretty quietly. On the other hand, a few people revel in the white noise that a few fans generate especially when they sleep.
Material : The fans which have been made out of plastic might appear to be inexpensive but might be more practical. These types of pedestal fans also don’t rust and provide nice cooling. The ones made up of stainless steel is still going to rust since they just coated with some paint, and even the fans made up of brass might corrode and necessitate polishing. The pedestal fans made up of metal are tougher and are going to withstand any knock whilst the plastic ones might crack. A majority of these fans offer blades made up of Aluminium.
Removable Grill: Fans are going to gather the dust following some months of regular use. A detachable grill is really convenient to have for cleaning purpose. Unluckily a few fans require being disassembled or unscrewed to get access to the fan blades. There might be other fans that might be designed not to be opened even slightly. For safety purpose, the fan must be switched off and unplugged prior to performing any cleaning.
Rotating, Oscillating, Grill or Fixed: A majority of the fans possess oscillation up to 90 degrees; the pedestal remains motionless while the grill takes tums. The oscillating fans might be utilized even by switching off the oscillation, parting the oscillating function to be a feature used pretty rarely when required. There are several fans which are going to permit vertical tilting as well, which ranges from 20 – 30 degrees.
Fan Power: The industrial fans have been rated by the quantity of air they provide and are measured in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM). The fans meant for the consumers are seldom rated in this manner. The input power grade (watts) for any fans is an inadequate but practical sign of the wind authority of any consumer fan. The 50 to 60 watts is a mediocre 80 to 100 watts is near about the extreme practical for use at home. In case it isn’t stated in the manual or documents, the fan’s wattage must be provided at the rear end or below the fan.
Fan Speed: The speed of the fan is provided or measure in terms of Rotations per Minute or RPM. The pedestal fans comprise of the speed regulating dials or buttons that allow you to control the speed of the fan.
Height: The pedestal fans available on the market allow the customers to further adjust the height of the fan as per the requirement of the user.
Remote Controls: These days, a few pedestal fans further comprise of remote controls, which provide you with every single function so that you can make changes from anywhere inside the room.
A pedestal fan is simple to use because it can be kept anywhere in your home as well as office to feel the fresh and cool breeze on very warm summer day. It is the best appliances for your cooling need. Here we have listed the reviews of best pedestal standing fan. Also, check updated pedestal fan price list 2018.