Looking to invest in a new pair of the Best Earphones Under 500 In India? With so many excellent quality earphones available in the market, it can be hard to choose the best one. That’s why our technology experts at Khojdeal have done the job for you.
They have hand-picked and reviewed the Top 10 Best Earphones Under 500 In India. Each of these products have been selected after taking customer reviews and features like sound quality, bass, durability, noise cancellation and fit into consideration.
As people are spending more and more time on the move, earphones are becoming more and more important. In addition to allowing you to listen to your favorite tunes without disturbing your fellow travelers, the Best Earphones Under 500 In India also have a large impact on how your tunes will sound.
By spending as little as Rs. 500, you can get a high-quality pair of earphones and really begin enjoying all the melodious-sounding audio you’ve been missing. Scroll down to shop for our top 10 best earphones under 500 in India picks.
Best Earphones Under 500 In India
It’s our mission to hook you up with a pair of most feature-rich, best-sounding earphones money can buy, even when you’re on a budget. After spending more than 50 hours reviewing 20 different earphone brands, our experts at Khojdeal have short-listed the Top 10 Best Earphones Under 500 In India. Read on to know more about them.
|S. No.||Best Earphones Under 500 In India||Price|
|1.||boAt Bassheads 100 Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 299|
|2.||JBL C50HI Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 499|
|3.||Samsung EHS64AVFBECINU Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 429|
|4.||Xiaomi YDJC01JY Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 429|
|5.||Infinity Zip 20 Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 429|
|6.||Boult Audio BassBuds X1 Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 349|
|7.||Realme Buds Classic Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 399|
|8.||Philips SHE1505 Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 299|
|9.||Ant Audio Wave 506 Wired In Ear Earphones||Rs. 249|
|10.||Blaupunkt EM10 Wired In Ear Earphone||Rs. 498|
Best Earphones Under 500 In India Reviewed
1. boAt earphones – boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Headphones (Black)
boAt earphones – Features
- Hawk inspired earphones
- Alexa built-in
- Superior coated wired earphones
- Frequency: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 92db ±3db
- Powerful 10mm dynamic driver
- Speaker resistance of 16 ohm
- HD microphone to make crystal clear calls
- 1.2 meters perfect length cable
- Impeccable fit
- Superior comfort even with long listening hours
Why do we like these boAt earphones?
boAt BassHeads 100 Stereo In-Ear Earphones are designed to give you an experience which no other product can match. As the headphones feature 10mm drivers, they give you clear sound with that enhanced bass. In built noise isolation mic ensures you don’t miss those important calls.
With two exciting colours that match your style in your day, the boAt earphones are the ideal choice for anyone who can carry the Hawk Attitude. Just plug them in and plug into Nirvana.
2. JBL earphones – JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones (Blue)
JBL earphones – Features
- JBL Signature Sound
- High Clean Bass
- One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- Noise Isolation Microphone
- High Fidelity Twin Cable
- Ultra Lightweight and Comfortable
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Powerful 8.6mm drivers
Why do we like these JBL earphones?
The new JBL C50HI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 8.6mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices.
Experience deepened notes with true JBL level bass response making everyday musical journey more appealing. Three sizes of ear plugs and an angled fit makes these earphones more comfortable to be worn for longer hours. The 3.5mm L-shaped jack helps in easier connection event with cases and even in connection with laptops.
3. Samsung earphones – Samsung EHS64 EHS64AVFBECINU Earphone (Black)
Samsung earphones – Features
- In Ear Volume Control
- Design: Canal phone
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm
- 6 months warranty
- Elegant luxury flex grip connection
- Maximum comfort and super performance
- Excellent for interactive games
- Compatible with iPhone and all 3.5 mm audio jack devices
- Speaker size: 13mm
- Frequency range: 18-20KHz
- Sensibility: 116dB at (1KHz, 0.5Vrms)
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Cable length: 120cm
- Jack: 3.5 mm
- Microphone integrated
Why do we like these Samsung earphones?
These earphones are popular for their compact design and the fact that you can easily wear them under a hat or a helmet. Light and compact enough for the gym without sacrificing on audio quality, in-ear headphones are perfect for more or less every situation you can think of throwing at them – running, biking, hiking or simply walking around town.
The Samsung earphones have a lot to offer. Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, these earphones also produce impressive sound quality with a sound signature that is true to life. With a defined bass and a treble that does not overpower the mids, the Samsung earphones give you a fully-balanced audio experience.
This earphone also gives you a mic with clarity and stability of sound, so your conversations are crystal-clear.
4. Sony earphones – Sony MDR-E9LP In-Ear Headphones (Black)
Sony earphones – Features
- 13.5 mm driver unit reproduces powerful bass sound
- Compatible with a Walkman, iPod or MP3 player
- Available in a large range of colours
- Durable and lightweight
- 1.2 m cord
- Supplied with 2x earbuds for more secure fitting
- Neodymium magnet
Why do we like these Sony earphones?
Experience good quality sound with the Sony MDR-E9LP crystal clear earphones. These earphones can handle enough power to give you high-fidelity sound. Enjoy loud music as the sound does not get distorted at high volume thanks to the high sensitivity of 104db/mw.
Listen to your favourite vocals and instrumentals across a wide spectrum as these Sony MDR-E9LP earphones have a huge frequency range of 18-22,000hz.
5. Portronics Por-766 Conch 204 in-Ear Headphone (Grey)
Portronics earphones – Features
- Soft silicon ear-buds for great bass effect and noise isolation
- Good fit-security while moving around
- Super construction quality
- Lightweight design
- Cord Length: 1.2m tangle free flat cable
- In line mic function
- Supports All devices having 3.5mm Aux port
Why do we like these Portronics earphones?
Portronics Conch 204 is an in-ear headphone which gives you amazing sound clarity, pleasant comfort on wearing and convenient call control. Conch 204 takes you inside your own world of music, far-away from surrounding noise.
Conch 204 in-ear earphones have Soft Silicon Ear-buds that form a comfortable seal on the ear canals giving great Bass effect, noise isolation and perfect fit security that is suitable for wearing even while moving around for long hours.
6. Skullcandy earphones – Skullcandy Jib Wired in-Earphone (Grey/Swirl Black)
Skullcandy earphones – Features
- Provides direct to ear acoustics
- Provides a frequency range normally found only in full sized stereo headphones
- Isolates any external noise for your listening pleasure
- Silicone ear cushions
- Cozy and comfortable
- Compatible with any multimedia device with a 3.5 mm audio port
- 10mm drivers for a crisp sound and clear bass
Why do we like these Skullcandy earphones?
Step out in style with the Skullcandy JIB in ear headphones gracing your ears. Harnessing progressive audio technologies, this headset is extremely effective in belting out acoustics that incorporates a harmonious blend of sound waves inherent in the audio spectrum.
This Skullcandy headset is highly portable enabling you to wear it and carry it with ease. It comes with an additional pair of silicone ear bud sleeves ensuring a good fit.
The Skullcandy in ear bass headphones are endowed with powerful 10mm drivers that help in completely filtering out undesirable noise resulting in the reflection of punchy and crispy bass. Three ear gels of different sizes help you find that perfect fit for blocking noise out and keeping your music in.
7. Philips earphones – Philips SHE1515BK/94 Upbeat Earphones (Black)
Philips earphones – Features
- Perfect in-ear seal blocks out external noise
- Integrated microphone and call button
- 3 interchangeable rubber caps for optimal fit in all ears
- 1.2 m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use
- Connector type: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Extra bass: Add extra thump to your music
- Connectivity: Wired
- 6 Months Warranty for manufacturing defects
Why do we like these Philips earphones?
With the integrated microphone and call button you can use this Philips headset for music as well as calls from your mobile phone. Enjoy hands-free calling, while easily accepting and ending calls from your headset.
The Super-small speaker drivers of these Philips earphones fit comfortably inside the ear and thanks to the exceptionally snug fit the outside noise is sealed out for high-intensity listening experience.
8. Mi earphones – Mi Earphone Basic with Ultra deep bass (Black)
Mi earphones – Features
- Tangle free cable
- Ultra deep bass
- Has mic and play/pause button
- High quality silicone earbuds
- Cable length: 1.25 m
- 3.5mm jack
- Speaker impedance: 32 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 20-20,000Hz
- Rated power: 5mW
- Super extra bass
- Powerful 10mm drivers
- HD clear sound
- Aluminum alloy sound chamber
- Passive Noise Isolation
Why do we like these Mi earphones?
These Mi earphones include a 3rd generation balanced damping system that enhances sound and air flow, producing vivid stereo effects and a transparent, well-balanced sound. The aluminum sound chamber adopts a precise, structured design to deliver balanced sound and good treble performance.
The aluminum alloy sound chamber is anodised to protect against corrosion and has gone through zicon sand blasting to make it scratch and slip resistant. Delicate details like the chamfered edge feels smooth in hand and adds an elegant touch.
The AUX jack is bent at 45 degrees for longer durability. Based on extensive research, the main body is ergonomically angled to fit your ear canal for long-lasting comfort.
9. Ubon earphones – Ubon Bomb Series In-Ear earphone (Black)
Ubon earphones – Features
- Excellent resolution microphone for phone calls
- Designed for a fine fit with small bod
- Designed for: Smart TV , iPod, iPhones, iPads, MacBook, Laptop, Music Player, Gaming consoles, Skype, Mp3, Mp4, Xbox, Pc, Tablet, Speakers, Media Players, Smartphones
- Innovative finger-contoured housing design
- Suitable for hours of listening
Why do we like these Ubon earphones?
These UBON Dolby Sound Bomb Series Audio Bass In-ear Earphones are absolutely suitable for hours of listening. They fit so well in your ear, that you will forget you are wearing them. These headphones are specially created for those music lovers who prefer to listen to music through the entire day. Hence, you can enjoy your shopping, jogging or daily work out while wearing these comfortable headphones. Designed for a fine fit with small buds. Includes a heart-shaped key chain.
These earphones are designed with innovative finger-contoured housing which enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort. They have an excellent resolution microphone for phone calls on smartphones. Featuring an advanced chipset, the microphone transmits your voice with clarity while also reducing outside disturbances such as noise and wind.
10. pTron earphones – pTron Boom 2 4D in-Ear Wired Headphones (Black and Gold)
pTron earphones – Features
- In-ear dual driver wired earphones
- Stereo sound & bass
- In-line remote control with mic, music & call control
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dual driver ensures better sound separation
- Ergonomic design
- Passive noise cancellation
- Comfortable & durable
- Gold-plated 3.5mm audio jack
- 1.2m Tangle-free Cable
Why do we like these pTron earphones?
PTron Boom 2 4D in-ear wired headset’s 45-degree tilted, comfortable and durable, ergonomic ear-buds ensure they are comfortable to wear and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music while working out, running or regular usage. Professional quality noise-reduction In-ear design improves the bass sound quality.
These earphones are sturdily built with high tensile strength tangle-free twisted cable with in-line mic and volume control. PTron Boom earphones come with dual driver, each earpiece contains two separate speakers to clearly separate the mids and highs from the bass.
The built-in in-line remote control enables you to manage calls and music without touching your smartphone. The in-line controller also includes a built-in microphone, allowing you to easily make and receive phone calls and gives clear and smooth hands-free communication.
Earphones Buying Guide
1. Frequency response
This data indicates the frequencies that the headset is capable of reproducing. Generally, it is expressed in Hz and should always cover the range perceivable by the human ear, which averages between 20 and 20,000 Hz (depending on age, however, this figure can vary significantly).
However, there are also higher quality models, capable of covering a wider spectrum, ideally at least from 18 to 22,000 Hz, also perfect for those with a very trained ear. In general, a higher frequency response also corresponds to a higher price, although nowadays, after the advent of wireless technologies, it is possible to find good quality wired earphones at a very low cost.
Finally, remember that in the cheaper products it is not uncommon for this technical specification to be completely absent.
Impedanceindicates the resistance that the coil inside the earphones opposes to the incoming electrical signal, before it is converted into sound. A high impedance ensures a clearer and cleaner sound, however at the expense of the maximum volume, so the sensitivity of the earphones must also be considered, as we will see in the next paragraphs.
Impedance is measured in Ohm and can vary significantly, ranging from a minimum value of 8 up to a maximum of 600 Ohm. Most of the models on the market stand at 16 or 32 Ohm, and normally those looking for a better quality tend to orient themselves towards models of high-end headphones, rather than earphones.
3. Driver diameter
Drivers are the components that transform the electrical signal into sound, thus representing a fundamental aspect to consider before purchasing the earphones, since they largely influence the sound quality.
Although a driver with a larger diameter is not necessarily an indication of better reproduction, it is often considered an element that helps to make the bass deeper. Obviously, the space inside a headset is very limited, so the drivers used in these products have a diameter that goes on average from 6 to 12 mm.
Sensitivity indicates the maximum volume at which the earphones can faithfully reproduce the sound. In this case it is not advisable to buy a model with a sensitivity lower than 85 dB, since the sound quality could be really very low. High fidelity models can range from 95 to 109 dB, but there are also products that reach more than 110 dB.
5. Hi-Fi – High Fidelity
The term Hi-Fi is used in both audio and video products. It generally indicates a higher quality of reproduction and obviously involves higher costs compared to economic products with lower level characteristics. To easily identify the models that respect the parameters of high fidelity, simply check the packaging, where the Hi-Fi brand is normally reported.
Different materials are used to make the covering rubbers, the most common of which are silicone and sponge. Although both are soft and easily molded, silicone has the advantage of being able to be washed more easily, while the sponge can improve sound insulation, adhering more uniformly to the ear canal.
A vast majority of coatings consist of a uniform body, sometimes with the outer end slightly smaller than the base, but other options also exist. In particular, we recall the double or triple flange models, which can be inserted deeper into the ear, thus improving not only the stability of the earphones, but also the sound insulation. However, it must be said that this is not a solution suitable for all users.
It is always possible to choose between three different sizes of grommets, i.e. small, medium and large. In this case the choice is absolutely personal, since the only way to understand which is the most suitable size for your ears is to test the different possibilities.
Although the vast majority of headsets have a common jack connector, if you plan to use them mostly with a latest generation smartphone, you may need to look for a model that uses a connection via USB-C.
There are several additional functions that the earphones can be equipped with, many of which depend on the price range of the chosen model:
- Microphone: Widespread even among the least expensive products, it is especially useful if you use the earphones with your smartphone. In fact, it allows you to answer calls wearing headphones and, as we will see, it is necessary in models equipped with active noise canceling.
- Remote controls: It can be a single button, which allows you to pause and resume music playback, or to answer an incoming call, or to perform several different commands, with which you can also manage navigation between the tracks of your playlist.
- Isolation and passive ANC: The active noise cancellation (Active Noise Canceling) is one of the functions available only in the more high-end models. Unlike the passive isolation from external noises, the ANC technology allows to actively eliminate some noises that settle on constant frequencies.
11. IP certification
IP certification indicates particular structural characteristics that can make earphones resistant to dust and humidity. After the initials IP there are normally two digits indicating the level of resistance offered.
We have already seen how some elements can make the earphones more or less comfortable to wear and use. Often these are accessories that can be included in the package or purchased separately. Let’s see the main parameters to consider before choosing a particular model:
- Presence of multiple grommets: We have analyzed the most important specifications of the grommets in the previous paragraphs. In this case it is advisable to check if there are more options of different sizes or materials in the package. In general, even the cheapest products are equipped with these accessories, but the higher-end ones could offer more choice if you want to invest in specific models sold separately.
- Stabilizers: They are small silicone hooks that allow you to keep the earphones in the correct position, generally present in the models designed for those who play sports and have to move constantly. Sometimes they are tied to the rubbers, while in other cases they can be inserted or removed independently of them, thus being able to combine different sizes according to your needs.
- Clip: This small accessory is also preferred by those who move a lot. It simply allows you to prevent the earphones from falling to the ground if they slide out of your ear, attaching them to the shirt like a small clothespin.
- Cable length: Cable length allows you to define the freedom of movement granted by the earphones. However, it should be remembered that a longer cable is not necessarily more practical, since it could be simply cumbersome and cause more damage than anything else (for example by facilitating the fall of the earphones).
Frequently Asked Questions About Earphones
There are various reasons why you may want a pair of earphones. First of all, they are light, and so small that they can be taken wherever you go. In addition, there are really cheap models. However, it is important to know some aspects of these accessories before deciding to buy a particular model. In the following section, we share the most important information with you.
What are in-ear headphones?
In – ear or intra- ear headphones are inserted into the ear canal. They should not be confused with the “button” ones, although they are very similar, because the latter are not positioned completely inside the ears.
Just as they are used, in – ear headphones provide significant isolation from external sounds. However, they must adapt very well to our ears, otherwise they may be uncomfortable.
|They are lighter than other types of headphones.||Some users complain about the sound quality, calling it less good than, for example, than that provided by on-ear headphones.|
|They are also smaller, therefore easier to transport.||Because they are located close to the eardrum, they can cause injury if used at too high a volume.|
|Since they are located inside the ear canal, they isolate from most external sounds.|
|Thanks to this isolation, music can be listened to at a lower volume.|
Are earphones suitable for sports?
In principle, earphones are suitable for any daily situation. Of course, if you want a pair that’s suitable for playing a sport, you will have to pay close attention to some specific aspects. All earphones are small and light, therefore, ideally for exercise.
Nonetheless, it is important that they have other requirements in addition to these two characteristics. For example, it is essential that you are comfortable, just as a pair of shoes must be comfortable enough to run in. In addition, earphones intended for sports must be resistant to water and sweat.
Finally, it is equally essential that they fit well in the ear to prevent them from moving as you run or jump. Some models have a fixing system in the form of earmuffs, to ensure they stay in place. Others, on the other hand, include a safety lanyard to keep them from falling off the ears.
Are earphones harmful to the health of our hearing?
The answer to this question will depend on the use you make of it, and the brand you choose. Earphones are used by positioning them inside the ear canal, therefore it is important to find a brand that fits our ear, so as not to risk forced insertion that can damage ears.
In addition, it must be taken into account that, in general, loud sounds which come from the earphones, during a concert or even from traffic are dangerous for our ears. If we increase the volume of the music too much, we run the risk of damaging our ears and causing tinnitus or hearing loss.
What is the recommended volume for using earphones?
WHO recommends that the earphones not be used at more than 85 decibels and for more than 8 hours, The paradox of earphones is that they increase the risk of injury, since they must be inserted inside the ear and therefore closer to the eardrum, and this risk increases even more if we exaggerate with the volume.
However, thanks to their design, they better isolate the external noises, thus avoiding having to turn up the volume so as to listen better to the music. However, if you are not careful, using headphones with excessive volume and for an extended period of time can damage your ears regardless of the type of earphones and the brand you use.
How do you clean earphones?
Keeping earphones clean is important for two basic reasons: hygiene, and to extend their lifespan. In addition, storing them properly also preserves the sound quality they offer. If we do not regularly remove the wax that is formed by using them in our ears, the earphones canals may become blocked.
As a result, they may stop working properly and you will no longer be able to listen to your music. There are various methods of keeping them clean. Some people recommend washing the pads with soap and water, and wiping the actual headset with a damp cloth or an earbud soaked in hydrogen peroxide.
In any case, be very careful not to damage the earphones while cleaning them. And most importantly, do nothing if you’re not sure! It is important that they do not come into contact with too much humidity, because they would risk ruining themselves. It would therefore be advisable to consult the instructions supplied with the packaging by each company.
After reviewing the different earphones, we think boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Headphones (Black) is the best earphones under 500 in India. They are designed to give you an experience which no other product can match.
If you require any further assistance to select the best earphones under 500 in India, please comment below and we will get back to you with the best possible solution.
Loved our blog on best earphones under 500 in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.