Last Updated on
Looking to invest in a new pair of the Best Earphones Under 500 In India? With so many excellent quality earphones available in the market, it can be hard to choose the best one. That’s why our technology experts at Khojdeal have done the job for you.
They have hand-picked and reviewed the Top 10 Best Earphones Under 500 In India. Each of these products have been selected after taking customer reviews and features like sound quality, bass, durability, noise cancellation and fit into consideration.
As people are spending more and more time on the move, earphones are becoming more and more important. In addition to allowing you to listen to your favorite tunes without disturbing your fellow travelers, the Best Earphones Under 500 In India also have a large impact on how your tunes will sound.
By spending as little as Rs. 500, you can get a high-quality pair of earphones and really begin enjoying all the melodious-sounding audio you’ve been missing. Scroll down to shop for our top 10 best earphones under 500 in India picks.
Best Earphones Under 500 In India
It’s our mission to hook you up with a pair of most feature-rich, best-sounding earphones money can buy, even when you’re on a budget. After spending more than 50 hours reviewing 20 different earphone brands, our experts at Khojdeal have short-listed the Top 10 Best Earphones Under 500 In India. Read on to know more about them.
Best Earphones Under 500 In India Reviewed
- boAt earphones – boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Headphones (Black)
- JBL earphones – JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones (Blue)
- Samsung earphones – Samsung EHS64 EHS64AVFBECINU Earphone (Black)
- Sony earphones – Sony MDR-E9LP In-Ear Headphones (Black)
- Portronics Por-766 Conch 204 in-Ear Headphone (Grey)
- Skullcandy earphones – Skullcandy Jib Wired in-Earphone (Grey/Swirl Black)
- Philips earphones – Philips SHE1515BK/94 Upbeat Earphones (Black)
- Mi earphones – Mi Earphone Basic with Ultra deep bass (Black)
- Ubon earphones – Ubon Bomb Series In-Ear earphone (Black)
- pTron earphones – pTron Boom 2 4D in-Ear Wired Headphones (Black and Gold)
1. boAt earphones – boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Headphones (Black)
boAt earphones – Features
- Hawk inspired earphones
- Alexa built-in
- Superior coated wired earphones
- Frequency: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 92db ±3db
- Powerful 10mm dynamic driver
- Speaker resistance of 16 ohm
- HD microphone to make crystal clear calls
- 1.2 meters perfect length cable
- Impeccable fit
- Superior comfort even with long listening hours
Why do we like these boAt earphones?
boAt BassHeads 100 Stereo In-Ear Earphones are designed to give you an experience which no other product can match. As the headphones feature 10mm drivers, they give you clear sound with that enhanced bass. In built noise isolation mic ensures you don’t miss those important calls.
With two exciting colours that match your style in your day, the boAt earphones are the ideal choice for anyone who can carry the Hawk Attitude. Just plug them in and plug into Nirvana.
2. JBL earphones – JBL C50HI in-Ear Headphones (Blue)
JBL earphones – Features
- JBL Signature Sound
- High Clean Bass
- One-Button Universal Remote with Mic
- Quick Launch Access to Google Assistant / Siri
- Noise Isolation Microphone
- High Fidelity Twin Cable
- Ultra Lightweight and Comfortable
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Powerful 8.6mm drivers
Why do we like these JBL earphones?
The new JBL C50HI is a dynamic, ultra-lightweight in-ear headphone. Its powerful 8.6mm drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from JBL. They’re feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices.
Experience deepened notes with true JBL level bass response making everyday musical journey more appealing. Three sizes of ear plugs and an angled fit makes these earphones more comfortable to be worn for longer hours. The 3.5mm L-shaped jack helps in easier connection event with cases and even in connection with laptops.
3. Samsung earphones – Samsung EHS64 EHS64AVFBECINU Earphone (Black)
Samsung earphones – Features
- In Ear Volume Control
- Design: Canal phone
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm
- 6 months warranty
- Elegant luxury flex grip connection
- Maximum comfort and super performance
- Excellent for interactive games
- Compatible with iPhone and all 3.5 mm audio jack devices
- Speaker size: 13mm
- Frequency range: 18-20KHz
- Sensibility: 116dB at (1KHz, 0.5Vrms)
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Cable length: 120cm
- Jack: 3.5 mm
- Microphone integrated
Why do we like these Samsung earphones?
These earphones are popular for their compact design and the fact that you can easily wear them under a hat or a helmet. Light and compact enough for the gym without sacrificing on audio quality, in-ear headphones are perfect for more or less every situation you can think of throwing at them – running, biking, hiking or simply walking around town.
The Samsung earphones have a lot to offer. Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, these earphones also produce impressive sound quality with a sound signature that is true to life. With a defined bass and a treble that does not overpower the mids, the Samsung earphones give you a fully-balanced audio experience.
This earphone also gives you a mic with clarity and stability of sound, so your conversations are crystal-clear.
4. Sony earphones – Sony MDR-E9LP In-Ear Headphones (Black)
Sony earphones – Features
- 13.5 mm driver unit reproduces powerful bass sound
- Compatible with a Walkman, iPod or MP3 player
- Available in a large range of colours
- Durable and lightweight
- 1.2 m cord
- Supplied with 2x earbuds for more secure fitting
- Neodymium magnet
Why do we like these Sony earphones?
Experience good quality sound with the Sony MDR-E9LP crystal clear earphones. These earphones can handle enough power to give you high-fidelity sound. Enjoy loud music as the sound does not get distorted at high volume thanks to the high sensitivity of 104db/mw.
Listen to your favourite vocals and instrumentals across a wide spectrum as these Sony MDR-E9LP earphones have a huge frequency range of 18-22,000hz.
5. Portronics Por-766 Conch 204 in-Ear Headphone (Grey)
Portronics earphones – Features
- Soft silicon ear-buds for great bass effect and noise isolation
- Good fit-security while moving around
- Super construction quality
- Lightweight design
- Cord Length: 1.2m tangle free flat cable
- In line mic function
- Supports All devices having 3.5mm Aux port
Why do we like these Portronics earphones?
Portronics Conch 204 is an in-ear headphone which gives you amazing sound clarity, pleasant comfort on wearing and convenient call control. Conch 204 takes you inside your own world of music, far-away from surrounding noise.
Conch 204 in-ear earphones have Soft Silicon Ear-buds that form a comfortable seal on the ear canals giving great Bass effect, noise isolation and perfect fit security that is suitable for wearing even while moving around for long hours.
6. Skullcandy earphones – Skullcandy Jib Wired in-Earphone (Grey/Swirl Black)
Skullcandy earphones – Features
- Provides direct to ear acoustics
- Provides a frequency range normally found only in full sized stereo headphones
- Isolates any external noise for your listening pleasure
- Silicone ear cushions
- Cozy and comfortable
- Compatible with any multimedia device with a 3.5 mm audio port
- 10mm drivers for a crisp sound and clear bass
Why do we like these Skullcandy earphones?
Step out in style with the Skullcandy JIB in ear headphones gracing your ears. Harnessing progressive audio technologies, this headset is extremely effective in belting out acoustics that incorporates a harmonious blend of sound waves inherent in the audio spectrum.
This Skullcandy headset is highly portable enabling you to wear it and carry it with ease. It comes with an additional pair of silicone ear bud sleeves ensuring a good fit.
The Skullcandy in ear bass headphones are endowed with powerful 10mm drivers that help in completely filtering out undesirable noise resulting in the reflection of punchy and crispy bass. Three ear gels of different sizes help you find that perfect fit for blocking noise out and keeping your music in.
7. Philips earphones – Philips SHE1515BK/94 Upbeat Earphones (Black)
Philips earphones – Features
- Perfect in-ear seal blocks out external noise
- Integrated microphone and call button
- 3 interchangeable rubber caps for optimal fit in all ears
- 1.2 m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use
- Connector type: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Extra bass: Add extra thump to your music
- Connectivity: Wired
- 6 Months Warranty for manufacturing defects
Why do we like these Philips earphones?
With the integrated microphone and call button you can use this Philips headset for music as well as calls from your mobile phone. Enjoy hands-free calling, while easily accepting and ending calls from your headset.
The Super-small speaker drivers of these Philips earphones fit comfortably inside the ear and thanks to the exceptionally snug fit the outside noise is sealed out for high-intensity listening experience.
8. Mi earphones – Mi Earphone Basic with Ultra deep bass (Black)
Mi earphones – Features
- Tangle free cable
- Ultra deep bass
- Has mic and play/pause button
- High quality silicone earbuds
- Cable length: 1.25 m
- 3.5mm jack
- Speaker impedance: 32 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 20-20,000Hz
- Rated power: 5mW
- Super extra bass
- Powerful 10mm drivers
- HD clear sound
- Aluminum alloy sound chamber
- Passive Noise Isolation
Why do we like these Mi earphones?
These Mi earphones include a 3rd generation balanced damping system that enhances sound and air flow, producing vivid stereo effects and a transparent, well-balanced sound. The aluminum sound chamber adopts a precise, structured design to deliver balanced sound and good treble performance.
The aluminum alloy sound chamber is anodised to protect against corrosion and has gone through zicon sand blasting to make it scratch and slip resistant. Delicate details like the chamfered edge feels smooth in hand and adds an elegant touch.
The AUX jack is bent at 45 degrees for longer durability. Based on extensive research, the main body is ergonomically angled to fit your ear canal for long-lasting comfort.
9. Ubon earphones – Ubon Bomb Series In-Ear earphone (Black)
Ubon earphones – Features
- Excellent resolution microphone for phone calls
- Designed for a fine fit with small bod
- Designed for: Smart TV , iPod, iPhones, iPads, MacBook, Laptop, Music Player, Gaming consoles, Skype, Mp3, Mp4, Xbox, Pc, Tablet, Speakers, Media Players, Smartphones
- Innovative finger-contoured housing design
- Suitable for hours of listening
Why do we like these Ubon earphones?
These UBON Dolby Sound Bomb Series Audio Bass In-ear Earphones are absolutely suitable for hours of listening. They fit so well in your ear, that you will forget you are wearing them. These headphones are specially created for those music lovers who prefer to listen to music through the entire day. Hence, you can enjoy your shopping, jogging or daily work out while wearing these comfortable headphones. Designed for a fine fit with small buds. Includes a heart-shaped key chain.
These earphones are designed with innovative finger-contoured housing which enables for easy adjustment and optimal wearing comfort. They have an excellent resolution microphone for phone calls on smartphones. Featuring an advanced chipset, the microphone transmits your voice with clarity while also reducing outside disturbances such as noise and wind.
10. pTron earphones – pTron Boom 2 4D in-Ear Wired Headphones (Black and Gold)
pTron earphones – Features
- In-ear dual driver wired earphones
- Stereo sound & bass
- In-line remote control with mic, music & call control
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Dual driver ensures better sound separation
- Ergonomic design
- Passive noise cancellation
- Comfortable & durable
- Gold-plated 3.5mm audio jack
- 1.2m Tangle-free Cable
Why do we like these pTron earphones?
PTron Boom 2 4D in-ear wired headset’s 45-degree tilted, comfortable and durable, ergonomic ear-buds ensure they are comfortable to wear and less likely to fall out, freeing you to enjoy your music while working out, running or regular usage. Professional quality noise-reduction In-ear design improves the bass sound quality.
These earphones are sturdily built with high tensile strength tangle-free twisted cable with in-line mic and volume control. PTron Boom earphones come with dual driver, each earpiece contains two separate speakers to clearly separate the mids and highs from the bass.
The built-in in-line remote control enables you to manage calls and music without touching your smartphone. The in-line controller also includes a built-in microphone, allowing you to easily make and receive phone calls and gives clear and smooth hands-free communication.
After reviewing the different earphones, we think boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Headphones (Black) is the best earphones under 500 in India. They are designed to give you an experience which no other product can match.
If you require any further assistance to select the best earphones under 500 in India, please comment below and we will get back to you with the best possible solution.
- Best Headphones Under 5000 in India
- Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 1000 in India
- Best Soundbars in India
- Best Wireless Earphones in India
- Best BoAt Earphones in India
- Best Bluetooth Speakers in India
Loved our blog on best earphones under 500 in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.