There ways you can drastically improve the aesthetics of your work desk and improve productivity. Here are Tips to Improve the Feng Shui of Your Home Office.
Feng Shui is the Chinese art of creating a harmonious bond between your living space and the environment. Translating to “wind” and “water, Feng Shui is said to promote peace and bringing good fortune.
Tips to Improve the Feng Shui of Your Home Office
With Feng Shui, you can place objects and furniture in way that promotes “the flow of natural energy”, bringing peace and quite into our homes. Redecorating to achieve a favorable ambiance, using colors, materials and the overall layout.
A appealing, inviting and aesthetic work space is sure to increase your efficiency and make work more enjoyable.
The 5 Elements of Feng Shui
- Earth : Stability and Strength – Rocks, old books and carpets
- Water : Emotion and Inspiration – Water features and items blue in color.
- Wood : Creativity and Growth – Trees, plants and green objects.
- Fire : Passion and Energy – Candles and other fire elements.
- Metal : Unity and Order – Metal objects, grey, white or silver in color.
Here are Tips to Improve the Feng Shui of Your Home Office.
Improving the Feng Shui of Your Work Space
- Placement of Your Desk : Placing your desk in the best position, basically from where all of your room, especially the door is visible proves extraordinary.
- Choosing the Right Chair : A comfortable chair with a high back rest is suggested.
- Introduce Plants : Plants not only improve the aesthetics of your desk, but also help with inspiration and bring a certain calmness to your work space.
- Add Water Elements : A small fountain with moving water is said to improve your emotions and bring inspiration.
- The Right Colors : Softer colors are often recommended. Create a balance rather your living space being overwhelming.
- Natural Lighting : Placing your desk in front of a window can increase efficiency and reduce fatigue.
We have discussed a few ways to achieve harmony and bring peace to your living space using the ancient Chinese art form of Feng Shui. It is felt and quite commonly known to increase productivity and drastically enhance the aesthetics as well. Tip to Improve the Feng Shui of Your Home Office, listed by Khojdeal Experts.
- Every High Touch Surface You Should Clean to Help Keep Germs at Bay
- How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home?
- Food Safety Tips For Handling Groceries Right Now
- 4 Tips For Creating a WFH Station That Won’t Bother Your Back
- Most Fun and Creative Hobbies You Can Start Right Now
Loved our blog on Tips to Improve the Feng Shui of Your Home Office? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.