When it comes to refrigerators, LG makes some of the best ones out in the market. There are simply so many options to choose from, it can get really convoluted as to which one to buy exactly. From the many refrigerators available from LG, we have singled out one, and here is the LG 687 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator Review. It is easily one of the best side by side refrigerators in India. The features it offers are absolutely incredibly, and its capacity has everything else beat. It is the perfect refrigerator if you are in the mood for an upgrade. Look at all that it has to offer and more below!
LG, Frost Free, Side by Side Refrigerators – An Overview
If you are looking for a new refrigerator, you have the best refrigerator brands in India to choose from. From among the best, LG has always stood out as one of the best there ever was. The brand is focused on innovation and durability. Their appliances, refrigerators included, are some of the best in the market and the most widely used for good reason. When it comes to brand, LG is the way to go. Add the best frost free refrigerators to the mix, and LG still stands out as one with the most high functioning appliances in the market.
The LG 687 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator would be an easy investment if you consider its potential and value.
LG Refrigerators – An Overview
LG refrigerators are some of the most popular models on the market, and for good reason. LG offers a wide range of refrigerator models to choose from, so there’s sure to be one that’s perfect for your needs. In addition, LG refrigerators are known for their quality craftsmanship and innovative features. Some of the most popular LG refrigerator models include the French door refrigerator, side-by-side refrigerator, and bottom freezer refrigerator. LG also offers a wide variety of specialty refrigerators, such as the wine cooler and fridge-top freezer. No matter what your needs, there’s an LG refrigerator that’s perfect for you.
Frost Free Refrigerators – Explained
A refrigerator with a frost-free feature prevents the buildup of ice on the inside walls of the appliance. While most people associate this function with the freezer compartment, the refrigerator section can also benefit from being frost-free. As its name suggests, a frost-free fridge circulates air to prevent frost buildup. This type of fridge is equipped with a heater that turns on periodically to melt any frost that has formed.
In addition, frost-free fridges tend to have more efficient seals than traditional models, which helps to keep cold air in and warm air out. As a result, these appliances can save energy and reduce your electricity costs. If you’re in the market for a new fridge, be sure to consider a model with a frost-free feature.
Side by Side Refrigerators – Explained
Side-by-side refrigerators are becoming increasingly popular in today’s homes. As the name suggests, these units have two doors that open from the center, revealing two separate compartments. One side is typically dedicated to the fridge, while the other side houses the freezer. Side-by-side models tend to be wider than other types of refrigerators, so they can be a good choice if you have a large family or entertain often. They also tend to be easier to organize than top-freezer or bottom-freezer models, since you can see all of your food at a glance.
However, side-by-side refrigerators can be more difficult to keep clean, since dust and dirt can accumulate in the cracks between the doors. If you’re considering a side-by-side refrigerator for your home, be sure to weigh the pros and cons carefully before making your final decision.
LG 687 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator Review – GC-B247SLUV
The LG GC-B247SLUV 687 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator is a high-end appliance that offers a host of features and an impressive capacity. As the name suggests, this refrigerator is designed to be used as a side-by-side model, meaning that it has two compartments that can be accessed from the same door. The interior of the fridge is spacious, with plenty of room for large platters and drinks containers.
The freezer compartment is also frost-free, making it easy to keep ice cream and frozen meals in stock. In terms of energy efficiency, it is certified as being up to 30% more efficient than other models in its class. This makes it an ideal choice for families who are looking to save on their energy bills.
Overall, the LG GC-B247SLUV 687 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator is a top-of-the-line appliance that is sure to meet the needs of even the most discerning shopper.
Key Features and Specifications
|Compressor Technology||– Inverter Linear Compressor|
|Capacity||– 687 Ltr.|
– Freezer capacity: 265L
– Fresh food capacity: 422L
|Special Features||– Multi Air Flow|
– Multi Digital Sensors
– Express Freezing
– Smart Diagnosis
– Fresh Balancer
|Additional Features||– Temperature Control|
– Exterior LED
– Child Lock
– Door alarm
– LED Lamp
– Fresh Zone
|Warranty||– 1 year on product|
– 10 years on compressor
- Side by Side Frost Free Refrigerator: Premium Refrigerators with auto-defrost function to prevent ice build-up
- 687 Ltr. capacity: Suitable for the daily requirements of a nuclear family with 5 or more members | Freezer capacity: 265L, Fresh food capacity: 422L
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year on product, 10 years on compressor
- Inverter Linear Compressor – Uniform Cooling Anytime | Energy efficient, less noise & more durable
- Shelf Type: Refrigerator – 4 Tempered Glass Shelf | Freezer – 4 Tempered glass Shelf
- Refrigerator: 3 Door Basket, 1 Daily Corner, 2 Vegetable Box | Freezer: 4 Door Basket, 2 Drawer
- Included in the box: 1 Refrigerator Unit, User Manual, Warranty Card
- Special Features: Multi Air Flow; Multi Digital Sensors; Express Freezing; Smart Diagnosis; Wi-Fi; MOIST ‘N’ FRESH; FRESH Balancer
- ; Egg bank; Normal Ice Tray
The LG GC-B247SLUV refrigerator has a capacity of 687 L. One of the largest refrigerators you can find on the market. The 687 L capacity is enough to store whatever you wish to. The multi-door design also helps keep things organized. That said, since it boasts a large capacity, the refrigerator itself is quite huge and takes up a lot of floor space. So, before you set out to buy this refrigerator, make sure you have enough space in your kitchen to accommodate the appliance.
The LG GC-B247SLUV refrigerator is one of the most energy efficient models on the market. Its inverter linear compressor operates more efficiently than a traditional compressor, and its door-in-door design helps to prevent cold air from escaping. As a result, the LG GC-B247SLUV refrigerator can save you money on your energy bill while providing superior cooling performance.
With its sleek design and advanced features, the LG GC-B247SLUV refrigerator is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to save money and reduce their carbon footprint.
Cooling Technology and Compressor
LG’s GC-B247SLUV refrigerator uses cutting-edge cooling technology to keep your food Fresh for longer. The linear inverter Compressor is up to 32% more energy efficient than conventional compressors, and is also much quieter.
- LG ThinQ – The GC-B247SLUV features LG’s smart appliance feature the ThinQ. It allows you to connect all your smart LG appliances to your phone and control them remotely wherever you are. You can easily set the refrigeration temperature, control express freeze, and diagnose your refrigerator with ease.
- 687 L Capacity – There is no doubt that 687 L capacity is huge for a refrigerator. If you live with your family and have the need for a bigger refrigerator, there can be none better than the LG GC-B247SLUV.
- Multi-Air Flow – There are multiple cooling air vents that easily distribute and circulate cool air to each and every corner of the refrigerator. This ensures your food remains fresh for longer.
- Fresh Balancer – Another one of LG’s exclusive features, the Fresh Balancer keeps humidity levels by sealing the vegetable box. This keeps things fresh for longer, and keeps any frost from forming on the walls.
- Frost Free – The appliance is also frost free, which means if you live in a place with a lot of moisture, you do not have to worry about frost forming on the walls of your appliances. Frost can be a common problem in humid climates, and LG’s GC-B247SLUV is perfect to help you combat that.
- Digital Sensors – The appliance comes with multiple digital sensors that monitor the internal temperature of the refrigerator. This makes sure an optimum temperature is maintained even when warm food is stored.
Warranty and After Sales Services
LG offers one of the best warranties in the industry. they understand that your purchase is an important investment, and we want to help you protect that investment. Their standard warranty covers parts for one year from the date of purchase.
Pros and Cons
- Really high capacity
- Very well priced for its size and features
- Lots of features
- Inverter compressor for energy savings
- Smart refrigerator
- Self diagnosis
- Frost free refrigerator
- Takes a lot of floor space
- Maintenance can be difficult
Verdict – Should you purchase this refrigerator?
If you require a large refrigerator for your home or office, the LG GC-B247SLUV can be perfect for you. It offers 687 L of capacity, which is enough to facilitate 5-6 people easily. For an office situation, it can easily store a lot of snacks and beverages. The features are incredible and since it is a smart appliance, you can easily remotely use it whenever you want.
That said, the capacity and features it offers also makes it a really expensive appliance. So be ready to dish out quite a bit when you purchase this refrigerator. It also takes a lot of floor space, so do be mindful about that.
Overall, the LG GC-B247SLUV is easily one of the best refrigerators out there in the market. Totally worth its cost!
Hope you liked out LG 687 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator Review!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does inverter linear mean from LG?
The Linear Inverter Compressor from LG reduces temperature fluctuations, thereby helping to maintain the appearance and taste of produce longer. It also helps with energy efficieny.
How is LG for Refrigerators?
LG is easily one of the best brands for refrigerators. They manufacture some of the most feature rich and durable products on the market. If you are looking for a good refrigerator, LG is an easy call.
After careful consideration, we have decided that the LG 687 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator is the best option for our needs. It has a spacious interior, with plenty of room for all of our food storage needs. The frost-free design means that we won’t have to worry about ice build-up, and the multi-door design means that we can access both the fridge and freezer compartments with ease.
Additionally, the smart features and additional benefits are a nice touch, and the unit is very quiet when in use. Overall, the LG 687 L Frost Free Side by Side Refrigerator is one of the best purchases you can make!
Other Refrigerator Blogs
Refrigerator Buying Guide
Refrigerator By Features
- Best Refrigerator With Bottom Freezer
- 10 Best Refrigerators Without Freezer
- Best Double Door Refrigerator
- Best Refrigerator Above 500 Litres
- Top 5 Best Multi Door Refrigerators
- Best 5 Star Refrigerator In India
Refrigerator By Types
- LG 360 Litre Refrigerator Review
- Haier Fridge Review – Is Haier a Reliable Brand?
- Whirlpool Protton 330L 3 Door Refrigerator Review
- Haier 8 in 1 Convertible Refrigerator Review
- Panasonic 584 Litres Side by Side Refrigerator Review
- Bosch 559 Litre Refrigerator Review
- Voltas Beko Refrigerator Review
- Hisense Fridge Review
- MarQ Refrigerator Review
- Bosch Refrigerator Review
- Why Refrigerator Is Not Cooling?
- Why Is My Refrigerator Making Noise?
- Why Is The Refrigerator Not Dispensing Water?
- Common Refrigerator Problems
- Refrigerator Not Making Ice [Causes & Solutions]
- Refrigerator Starts And Stops Frequently [Causes & Solutions]
- Vegetables Freezing In Refrigerator [Causes & Solutions]
- Fridge Compressor Not Working [Causes & Solutions]
- Fridge not Cooling but Freezer Works [Fix]
- Fridge is not Cooling but the Light is On [Fix]
- Why is Fridge Light Not Working? [Fix]
Refrigerator By Brands
- 10 Best LG Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
- Best Hitachi Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
- Best Samsung Refrigerator
- LG Refrigerator Double Door 5 Star Latest Model
- Best Refrigerator Under 30000 In India
- Best Refrigerator Under 15000 In India
- Best Refrigerator Under 20000
- Top 10 Best Refrigerator Brands
- What to Keep in Mini Fridge?
- Best Storage Containers for Refrigerators
- Guide On How to Adjust Refrigerator Temperature Control
- What is Inverter Technology in Refrigerator?
- What Is Star Rating in Refrigerator?
- How Many Units of Electricity Consumed by Refrigerator?
- What is Frost Free Refrigerator?
- What is Smart Refrigerator?
- What is Coolpad in Refrigerator?
- What Is the Right Noise Level of Refrigerator?
- How To Clean A Refrigerator?
- How To Organise The Refrigerator?
- How to use the refrigerator?
- What is Convertible Refrigerator?
- Where to Keep Refrigerator?
- Best Stabiliser for Refrigerator
- How Does Refrigerator Works?
- What Food Items Do You Preserve in a Refrigerator?
- What is Defrosting in Refrigerator?
- Know which Gas is Used in Refrigerator?
- What is a Direct Cool Refrigerator?
- How Long Do Refrigerators Last?
- Different Parts of Refrigerator
- What is French Door Refrigerator?