Last Updated on
Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – The much-awaited special day of the year, Mothers Day, will be celebrated on Second Sunday of May i.e. 12th May. This day honours all mothers and motherhood. It is a memorable occasion for everyone to show respect and love to their dearest mothers and other mother-like figures in their lives. With only a few days are left for Mothers Day, some of you might have already picked out the perfect gift for Mom. However, for those who have forgotten to buy something for their mom before Mothers Day, fret not. Because Amazon Prime has your back.
With guaranteed free one-day, two-day and standard delivery on eligible items to over a hundred cities and discounted same-day and morning delivery to select cities across India, Amazon Prime ensures that you get your order on time.
How to use Amazon Prime for last-minute Mothers Day Gift Delivery?
- Enter your delivery pin code to see if your address is eligible for Prime Delivery.
- Look for the Prime logo next to the products. Only eligible products will be covered under Prime Delivery.
- Add eligible items to your cart.
- Choose the right delivery option and proceed to check out.
You will see one or more of the below-mentioned delivery options when you check out:
Same-Day Delivery: Today by 8 PM – Rs.50
Morning Delivery: Tomorrow by 11 AM – Rs.50
One-Day Delivery: Tomorrow by 8 PM – FREE
Other Prime delivery options: 2 – 4 days – FREE
If you are not a Prime member, click here to join.
Last Minute Mother’s Day Gifts Ideas 2019
This year, make Mother’s Day a remarkable and memorable moment for your Mom by gifting her something she’ll never forget and will cherish for a lifetime.
Listed below are some last-minute Mother’s Day Gifts you can order from Amazon.
1. Fill this photo album with memorable and cherished family photos and gift your Mom. It’s sure to leave her teary-eyed.
2. Give her this pure silk sleep mask SPA gel eye mask set because no one deserves a good night sleep more than your Mother.
3. If your mom into all things healthy, give her this fruit-infusing water bottle that comes with a free digital e-book with 100+ fruit infuser recipes.
4. For the mom who needs help relaxing after a hectic day, give her this colour-changing electronic ultrasonic diffuser and humidifier.
5. These eco-friendly soy candles will make a great gift for the mom who is an environmental advocate.
6. With separate compartments and sections for every piece of jewellery, this sleek and lightweight organizer is perfect for moms who love to travel.
7. If your mom is constantly looking for ways to jazz up her home, this book by Joanna Gaines that includes all of her best design tips and work will be a great gift for her.
8. Treat your mom to some well-earned “me time” with this bath and body set from The Body Shop that’s enriched with the essence of hand-picked British Roses.
9. If your mom is an avid “zero waste” lifestyle believer get her these reusable cloth makeup removing pads that come with a handy laundry bag too.
10. If your mom is a kitchen whiz who enjoys whipping up healthy meals for her family, this cookbook from Jessica Seinfeld with 125 healthy recipes is the perfect gift for her.
11. This rainbow colour protective silicon keyboard cover is a great gift for the workaholic mom who’s glued to her laptop.
12. If your mom is constantly on the move balancing both work and home gift her these bath bombs filled with essential oils so that she can unwind after a tiring day.
Check out our Gifting Guide for the best Mother’s Day gift ideas to find the perfect present for your amazing mom — she deserves it. (Remember: She raised you.)
Loved our blog on Last-Minute Mother’s Day gifts? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.