JBL earphones are great! That is the bottom line. They provide exceptional audio quality while maintaining their durability features. Obviously, when it comes to affordability, JBL has a wide range of products for consumers to choose from. So, no matter your budget, you can always find something great with JBL. Here is the definitive JBL C100si in-ear headphones with mic review to help you make an informed purchase and see what the earphones provide. If you are looking for the best JBL wireless headphones, and well earphones too, you might find the C100si to be incredibly affordable and useful.
On this page
JBL C100si In-Ear Headphones with Mic Review – Great Sound Quality at the Lowest Price
When it comes to lightweight earphones, the JBL C100si are really out there. The sleek build really allows you to keep using these earphones without any issue at all. If you are in the market for affordable earphones, you should totally check out the JBL C100si. JBL is also known for their signature sound and bass potential, which is provided in this small yet potent package.
Let us take a look at what these earphones bring to the table.
Key Features and Specifications
|Build||– In-ear earphones|
– Noise isolation design
– Lightweight design
|Microphone||– Quick launch access to Google Assistant/Siri|
|Connectivity||– Wired, 3.5mm jack|
|Sound Driver||– Frequency range:20-20kHz |
– Driver sensitivity:100±3dB
– SPL: 1mW
– Maximum SPL: 5mW
|Warranty||– 1 year long warranty from date of purchase.|
Key Features Explained
When it comes to JBL earphones, they come with something called “JBL Signature Sound”. For those wondering what that does, its function is easy. Every JBL earphone labelled with their signature sound, describes that the audio device produces rich bass and clear high and mid tones. It has to do with how JBL designs their devices and can be an added benefit for people who listen to genres like Jazz, Blues, Pop, EDM, or something similar.
- The JBL C100si are in-ear earphones that provide flexibility when at work. You can easily feel how snug the earphones fit in your ears and provide the convenience you would come to expect of a high-end device. Total marks for comfort to JBL for being so receptive towards their users.
- They feature a noise isolation design which works well enough for earphones that are so incredibly cheap. They are also quite lightweight in build which allows you to use them for extended hours, without any real issue.
- It has an in-built microphone and provides quick launch access to Google Assistant or Siri, whichever you use. The microphone is basic at best and does not come with addon features to make it better. That said, it is not as bad as others in the same range can be. If you wish to use these earphones for calling, we would say you are better off with these than anything else.
- The earphones are wired and use a 3.5mm jack to connect to your devices. The wire itself is nothing special and can rip and tear if you are not being careful with it.
- The sound quality on these earphones are something to discuss however. Now, we have all used cheap budget earphones. What makes the JBL C100si special is their potential at being really good earphones when it comes to audio fidelity. The bass is nice and has a nice thump, while the mid and high tones are exceptionally clear. It could be safe to say that JBL put all of their eggs in one basket, which just happened to be audio quality. Great earphones when it comes to this.
Colors and Versions Available
There are only three colors available for the JBL C100si. You can choose from either black, red, or white, depending on which one you want. The red one looks the most stylish and will be difficult to misplace them. The white ones however look really sleek and wonderful, along with the black version of the same.
Pros and Cons
- Best in this range
- Highly affordable
- Good design aspects
- Good sound quality
- Lightweight design
- Build for noise isolation
- 1 year long warranty
- Microphone is quite bad
- Wire is prone to tearing and ripping
- Wires are not tangle-free
Verdict – Should you purchase JBL C100si In-Ear Headphones?
So, if you are out in the market for some good earphones, we would suggest you get the JBL C100si. They are insanely affordable earphones that can serve you for a long time if you just take proper care of them. The wires can be annoying for some, since it is a trend slowly fading out. However, if you do not mind those, the affordability and audio quality of these earphones really takes the cake and makes the C100si a really exceptional earphone to purchase when on a budget.
They are also lightweight so you can keep using them for as long as you want without them feeling uncomfortable at all. A total winner at this price range if you ask us.
Design – 3/5
Comfort – 3.5/5
Sound quality – 4/5
Value for money – 5/5
Overall – 4/5
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is JBL C100SI tangle free?
Sadly, no. The JBL C100si are not tangle free. Which means if you shove them in your pocket, be ready to unravel them for the next 2 hours. If you are ready for some wires though, the C100si is actually pretty good to be honest.
Does JBL C100SI have mic?
Yes. The JBL C100si does come with a microphone. It is not exceptionally good, but proves good enough to take important calls and such. If you are out in public however, these earphones might not be the best ones to take calls on due to no background voice dampening feature.
Which is the best earphones under 500?
If you are looking for budget earphones under 500, you might not find good ones to be honest. The JBL C100si are close to Rs. 500, and provide a lot of quality for something so cheap. For budget options, you should totally check out JBL.
So, the JBL C100si are a great pair of earphone. They are not just affordable, but also provide incredibly good audio fidelity. At this price, you would be surprised if you can even afford a kilogram of potatoes, but getting a functional and frankly pretty good pair of earphones is a great deal. We can surely say that when it comes to budget earphones, JBL really has the ability to make some really great products. If you are in the market for budget earphones, JBL might really have something for you here. Check out the JBL C100si and see if they look appealing to you or not.
Enjoy your music!