The colourful and vibrant festival of Holi is around the corner. Filled with the colours of excitement and joy, Holi festivities are always a great moment for everybody. It is celebrated with great fanfare and enthusiasm that brings a never-ending cheerful moment for everyone.
Exchanging gifts is also an important tradition of Holi. It is an expression of the love that we feel for our family and friends.
However, if you are stumped about Holi 2021 gift ideas, here are a few that will make your Holi even more exciting!
1. Home décor hamper
You can create a home décor hamper to gift to your near and dear ones. While selecting things to keep in this hamper, consider the receiver’s preferences of scents, fragrances, colours and aesthetics. Here’s how you can make one:
- Incense sticks –Exotic incense sticks can change the aura of the house and accent it with positive vibes.
Zed Black Luxury Premium Incense Sticks
- Reed diffusers – Reed diffusers engulf the home with their refreshing and lively aroma. They can enliven any space instantly with minimal effort.
Jasmine Scented Reed Diffuser
- Scented candles –Scented candles never go unappreciated. They augment the interiors and transform the ambience too.
Sandalwood Scented Jar Candle
- Potpourri –Potpourri is also helpful. Having potpourri around is a great way to add a pleasing and appealing aroma in the home.
DECO ARO Potpourri Rose Fragrance
- Natural plants – Natural plants make perfect gifts as they spread positive energy and improve the air quality in the home.
Rolling Nature Lucky Bamboo Plant
- Aroma Oils –To create a truly luxurious home setting, aroma oils are essential. They make the home more inviting and boost the energy levels.
Aroma Oil Set of 5
- Paintings –Vibrant paintings take the home décor to the next level of sophistication and elegance.
Framed Painting Set of 3 for Home Decoration
With Amazon’s Holi Sale and offers, you can shop for all your Home décor need in one place and go easy on your wallet too.
2. Personal Care Hamper
A personal care hamper never fails to impress. After Holi, since most people are stained and smeared with colours, a personal care hamper can come in handy. Here’s how you can make one:
- Coconut oil –Coconut oil can be applied before and after playing Holi to help retain the moisture in hair and protect it from damage.
Sri Sri Tattva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Sandalwood powder –Sandalwood powder makes a good face pack. It has cooling properties and can help in case of skin inflammation and irritation.
Sandalwood Face Pack Powder
- Moisturizers –Apply a thick coat of water-based moisturizer on your skin before Holi. This will prevent the colours from sticking on the skin and ensure that they come off easily.
Biotique Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Moisturizer
- Nail paints –Nail paints protect the nails from Holi colours. At least two coats should be applied for complete protection.
Lakme 9 To 5 Long Wear Nail Color
- Cleansers –Cleansers not only help in easily removing colour from the face, but also revitalize and rejuvenate it.
Lakme 9 To 5 Long Wear Nail Color
Shop for your favourite makeup and beauty products from Nykaa’s Holi Sale and avail grab stunning offers and discounts.
3. A Spa Hamper
A spa hamper can have a rejuvenating effect especially after the exhausting festival of Holi. An at-home spa day will surely de-stress people after playing Holi. Here’s how you can make one:
- Aromatherapy oils –Aromatherapy oils are effective in reducing skin redness and irritation, and even nourishing it.
Plant Therapy Essential Oils Set
- Bath salts –Bath salts mixed with warm water draw out pollution, impurities and toxins from the skin and also aid in the healing dry skin.
The Body Care Lavender Bath Salt
- Massage oils –Massage oils calm the nerves and promote better sleep. They also soften and smoothen the skin.
Biotique Bio Citron Stimulating Body Massage Oil
- Natural soaps –Natural soaps help cleanse the skin and keep it naturally moisturised and smooth.
Biotique Orange Peel Body Revitalizing Body Soap
- A fruit or vegetable pack –A face pack made from fruits or vegetables is an excellent option to make the skin glow and keep it hydrated.
Biotique Bio Fruit Whitening & Depigmentation Face Pack
- A pumice stone –The pumice stone is helpful in removing dead skin and calluses
Vega Pumice Stone
- A comforting loofah –A loofah aids in exfoliating the skin and eliminating dead skin which gives a youthful and glowing skin.
GUBB USA Luxe Gently Exfoliating Bath Loofah – Lilac
- Aloe Vera gel –Aloe Vera gel has a cooling effect on the skin and moisturises it too.
Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel
This Holi make sure you surprise your loved ones with great Holi gifts. Happy Gifting!
Related articles :