The ancient Chinese art form of Feng Shui, when done right, is said to bring prosperity and wealth. Khojdeal lists top Feng Shui Tips for Wealth and prosperity.
Feng Shui is a lot more than just simply rearranging furniture. Much like Yoga is to body, Feng Shui is to your living space. To bring wealth, good health and overall well bring into your life, you must activate and maintain these energy centers inside your home.
Feng Shui Tips for Wealth
In Chinese culture, the energy that flows through your home, and eventually through you, can and must be potentially strong and positive. Feng Shui is not just about rearranging furniture, but a way to clear this energy flow, so that it benefits you and your family. A good Feng Shui can bring everything from wealth, prosperity, good health, good luck and also strains to look incredibly aesthetic.
Here are some Feng Shui Tips for Wealth.
- Reduce Clutter : A clutter free space brings a lot of peace of mind into your living space. Clutter neither looks good, nor does it help with energy flow. Make sure everything has a place, and everything is in its right spot to increase the aesthetics of your home.
- Display Symbols of Wealth : Displaying symbols of wealth is all about abundance and prosperity. Popular wealth symbols include the wealth ship, which goes great with any decor, wealth colors, including gold and purple and aesthetic rugs, carpets, window blinds and even paintings.
- The Fish Symbol : An aquarium is a great way of representing wealth in your living space. Fish in Chinese culture represents prosperity and well being. The fish symbol can also be in the form of art and even a fish clock.
- Water Elements : Water represents fortitude, fertility and well being. Make sure when adding water elements, you find moving water, like a fountain or a painting of a river. Still water is not a great representation of prosperity, but often goes opposite to the same.
- Plants : Adding wood symbols, like plants the lucky bamboo or the money plant is considered lucky and brings in opportunities. Lucky bamboo is also one of the most popular Feng Shui cures.
- Laughing Buddha : The laughing Buddha is used in Feng Shui for good luck, abundance, success and good health. Sometimes also known as the Hotei, the Laughing Buddha is one of the best Feng Shui cures you have have in your home.
- Dragon Turtle : The Dragon Turtle, a mythical creature in Chinese culture is a symbol for wealth, protection and good luck. Often depicted with a body of a turtle, head of a dragon and seated on a bed of coins, the Dragon Turtle is a must have if you want to increase your opportunity and wealth aspects.
- Art Symbols : Some art pieces in your living space not even looks incredibly aesthetic, but also can portray a symbol of wealth and prosperity. Even fancy vases do the job and are considered some of the oldest Feng Shui cures for wealth and abundance.
The concept of Feng Shui is often misunderstood in our society. It is not simply about moving or rearranging furniture, it is more about finding what brings the right kind of energy into your living space. It may seem unimportant, but it truly affects your mood and even the metaphysical nature of your being, ranging from opportunity aspects and tranquility. Khojdeal lists Feng Shui Tips for Wealth.
- Every High Touch Surface You Should Clean to Help Keep Germs at Bay
- How To Make Hand Sanitizer At Home?
- Food Safety Tips For Handling Groceries Right Now
- 4 Tips For Creating a WFH Station That Won’t Bother Your Back
- Most Fun and Creative Hobbies You Can Start Right Now
Loved our blog on Feng Shui Tips for Wealth? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.