It can be daunting for people to cook who haven’t had any prior experience. Here are some Easy to Cook Recipes for Bachelors, with minimal ingredients.
Cooking food isn’t very difficult, this is for people who think their food may not taste good. You might fail a few times, but eventually you’ll catch on. It is easier than you think and can get very good at it given enough time.
Easy to Cook Recipes for Bachelors
Cooking may not be for everybody, but everyone should and must try. A good judgement, basic understanding of food and with some initial guidance, you can easily hone your cooking skills and be really good at it too.
If you’ve had any prior experience in cooking, even an omelette for that matter, and if you thought it was good. I have news for you – you might actually be a talented cook in your own right. Finding some time out of your schedule to cook up something for breakfast can make all the difference.
Easy Recipes Using Minimal Ingredients
- Fried Rice : Rice, oil, a few spices and vegetables of choice.
- Bread Omelette : Bread, eggs, salt, pepper, tomatoes and green chilies.
- Salads : Greens of choice, lime juice and vinegar.
- Fried Potato : Potatoes, oil and mixture of spices.
- Palak Paneer : Pureed Spinach, chunks of paneer, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper and other spices of choice.
- Sandwiches : Bread, meat cuts of choice, cheese, tomatoes and onions.
- Kichdi : Rice, spices and lentils of choice.
- Mix Vegetable : Choice of vegetables, spices and oil.
- Pizza : Bread base (pizza base, even a simple chapatti works), cheese, garlic and choice of vegetables and meats.
- Pancakes : All purpose flour, milk, eggs, melted butter, syrup and fruits of choice.
Learning how to cook food by yourself might sound too difficult and challenging, but it is not really the case. Just trying it out once or twice, you will eventually get the hang of it. Essentially what kind of food you like, no one knows better than you, well maybe your mom does, but you know it for a fact. So basically if you start cooking, and understand the basic techniques, you’ll find the food you cook is perfect for you. To start with, listed above are some Easy to Cook Recipes for Bachelors.
- Top 10 Animated Films Everyone Could Watch
- 7 Amazing Beauty Benefits Of Turmeric
- 10 Best Vegan Foods to Stock On
- Tips to Improve the Feng Shui of Your Home Office
- Best Ways to Make Money During Total Lockdown
Loved our blog on Easy to Cook Recipes for Bachelors? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.