If you are looking for the latest Durga Puja fashion trends look no further! Check out the latest Durga Puja dress collection below and shop for your favourites to amp up your look this Durga Pooja 2022.
Latest Saree Trends For Durga Puja 2022 – Sarees are always the first preference amongst women, especially during festivals like Durga Puja. Enjoy this Durga Puja with the latest dress collection and make the festival stylish and fashionable.
- 1 Durga Puja Dress Collection 2022 – What’s new this year in Durga Puja fashion?
- 2 Durga Puja New Dress Collection 2022
- 3 Durga Puja Special Dress – Worship 9 Goddesses in Style Wearing 9 Auspicious Colours During Navratri
- 4 Durga Puja New Dress Collection – Bengali Sarees That You Can Flaunt This Durga Puja And Look Super Stylish
- 5 Navratri Jewellery Collection – Statement Earrings You Can Flaunt This Navratri
- 6 Online Jewellery Shops To Try This Festive Season
Durga Puja Dress Collection 2022 – What’s new this year in Durga Puja fashion?
The grand festivities of Navratri and Durga Puja give the perfect occasion to surrender to your traditional sartorial instincts and flaunt glittering embellished ethnics in multiple vibrant shades. Ethnic wear options are no longer limited to traditional sarees and anarkalis.
Experiment with your looks and express your personal statement with a variety of ethnic wear options. You can opt for trendy lehengas, shararas, palazzo suits, etc. and also try out fusion wear by pairing kurtas with dhoti pants and ankle-length pants. Elevate your glam quotient even further with fashionable festive hairstyles and adorn them with chic hair accessories and floral gajras.
Durga Puja New Dress Collection 2022
1. Ashta Vinayak Creations Women’s Rayon Black Mirror Work Straight Kurti With Sharara
Add panache to your style by wearing this elegant black kurti and sharara set with an embellished neckline, yoke and cuffs. Complement this minimalist yet sophisticated look with kolhapuri chappals to give it an aesthetic touch. For sparkly finish to the outfit, opt for a pair of statement dangler earrings and a cuff bracelet.
|Ashta Vinayak Creations Women's Rayon Black Mirror work Straight Kurti With Sharara (AVC68_Black_M)||Check Today's Price|
2. Lopa Women Rayon Foil Printed Straight Fit Kurta And Printed Flared Palazzo Set
Showcase your sassy side with this attractive palazzo and kurta set. The asymmetrical hemline of the kurta lends a chic look to the ensemble. Team up this suit set with a sleek pendant necklace and a pair of stilettos to elevate your style score. Style your hair into a messy bun, and you are all set to pay your respects to Goddess Durga.
|LOPA WOMEN RAYON FOIL PRINTED STRAIGHT FIT KURTA AND PRINTED FLARED PALAZZO SET (M, PINK)||Check Today's Price|
3. Jaipur Kurti Women Navy Blue Printed Kurta with Trousers
Look classy and stylish in this navy-blue coloured jacket kurta set. The jacket adds an interesting definition to the outfit and amps up your style instantly. Pair this look with statement tassel earrings and flat sandals to add finesse to your appearance.
|Jaipur Kurti Women's Silk Straight Kurta (JKPAT3027_Navy Blue_X-Large)||Check Today's Price|
4. Wear Lehenga With Choli – Studio Rasa Fuchsia Block Printed Lehenga with Choli
Another amazing option especially for dandiya nights is this trendy and youthful lehenga. The statement angrakha style blouse with flared sleeves and gota patti detailing takes the style quotient to a whole new level. Add oomph to your look with a simple chic hairdo.
|studio rasa Women Net Sequins Embroidered Yoke Crop Top (TPWC419143L_Light Green_Large)||Check Today's Price|
5. Janasya Women’s Pink Rayon Short Kurta With Dhoti Pants
If you’re not much into the traditional wear, you can also go for the fusion look. Opt for this flared kurta with sequin accents and chanderi dhoti pants set to jazz up your look. The kurta’s overlapped front makes for a comfortable fit. Finish off the look with ethnic jootis and chunky jewellery.
|Janasya Women's Pink Rayon Straight Short Kurta With Dhoti Pant(Pink_Medium)||Check Today's Price|
6. Stylum Women’s Cotton Floral Print Straight Kurta Pant and Dupatta Set
Add contemporary styling to ethnic dressing by flaunting ankle length pants with this straight kurta. The intricate zari embroidery, mandarin style collar and plackets radiate blissful style and uniqueness. Pair this outfit with statement earrings and block heel sandals.
7. Traditional Saree – BHAKARWADi Women’s Khadi Silk Saree with Blouse Piece
Give your traditional saree a new twist with dramatic drapes. Take your pick from quirky and modern saree drapes like neck wrap drape, dhoti style saree drape, knot saree drape and wavy saree drape. You can also ditch the quintessential blouse you usually wear with your saree and opt for something totally out of the box like wearing a crop top or shirt. Another way to add a contemporary twist to your look is to swap your underskirts for pants or leggings. This indo-western look will definitely amp up your style quotient. Dress up this festive season in these unique and modern styles and make heads turn wherever you go.
No products found.
The festivities of Navratri are filled with bright, vibrant and auspicious colours that are visible in the decorations, dresses, and designs all around the country. Have you ever wondered what’s the significance of these Navratri colours? There are a pattern and meaning behind each of the nine colours.
The first colour of the Navratri is decided based on the weekday when Navratri begins and the remaining 8 days follow a fixed cycle of colours.
- Pratipada – Orange
- Dwitiya – White
- Tritiya – Red
- Chaturthi – Royal Blue
- Panchami – Yellow
- Shashthi – Green
- Saptami – Grey
- Ashtami – Purple
- Navami – Peacock Green
Based on these 9 different colours, we have listed Durga Puja special dresses for all 9 days.
1. Navratri Day 1 (Pratipada – Orange): This colour signifies name, fame and money. It also increases the charisma to your aura
|Jaipur Kurti Women's Silk Salwar Suit Set (JKPLZ3805_Mustard & Grey_Large)||Check Today's Price|
2. Navratri Day 2 (Dwitiya – White): This colour symbolizes peace, prayer, faith, and stability. It also ensures that the goddess will protect her devotees from harm.
3. Navratri Day 3 (Tritiya – Red): The colour red is a symbol of power, passion, and fervour. It is also goddess Durga’s favourite colour.
4. Navratri Day 4 (Chaturthi – Royal Blue): This colour represents strong energy and tranquillity.
|Bhama Couture Women's cotton Straight Salwar Suit Set (Pack of 2) (BHKS142_S_ Navy Blue_ Small)||Check Today's Price|
5. Navratri Day 5 (Panchami – Yellow): It is a colour often associated with sunshine or joy. It symbolizes happiness and brings optimism and confidence in life.
6. Navratri Day 6 (Shashthi – Green): Green represents prosperity, unconditional love, and richness. It is most often used to represent nature, healing, or fertility.
|Rain and Rainbow Women's Anarkali Kurta (5512-04_AMZ_Green_Medium)||Check Today's Price|
7. Navratri Day 7 (Saptami – Grey): Grey colour shows the dignity, connects you to divine power and provides you God’s protection.
8. Navratri Day 8 (Ashtami – Purple): The colour purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition.
9. Navratri Day 9 (Navami – Peacock Green): The colour peacock green is royal in itself that always offers luxury feel to the wearer.
|Inddus Women's Cotton Fully-Stitched Kota-Checks Self Design Straight Suit Set with Dupatta (Green,...||Check Today's Price|
Durga Puja New Dress Collection – Bengali Sarees That You Can Flaunt This Durga Puja And Look Super Stylish
While every saree style in India is simply gorgeous and breath-taking, one of the most sought after sarees in India are the ethnic and traditional sarees of Bengal. Scroll down to read all about the different types of Bengali sarees:
1. Garad Sarees: The quintessential Bengali saree, Garad or Gorod is distinguished by a plain red border on a white or off-white silk base. Variations of the traditional garad saree come with striped borders and fine motifs along the body. The red borders and pallu are often replaced by other colours.
2. Tant Sarees: Soft, light and very comfortable to drape, tant sarees are characterized by a broad border, a decorative pallu and are woven with a variety of floral and paisley motifs.
3. Murshidabad Silk Sarees: These light-weight sarees, adorned with a variety of colourful designs are very popular for easy-draping, as formal or casual wear.
4. Dhakai Jamdani Sarees: These are feather-light and sheer sarees, with fine motifs woven all over the body giving it a luxurious and grand finish.
No products found.
5. Baluchari Sarees: Balucharis are rich silk sarees characterized by intricate weaving in the pallu and borders, depicting stories from epics, historical and religious texts.
No products found.
6. Tussar Silk Sarees: Traditional, yet trendy, tussar silk sarees have an inherent beige or cream shade with a golden sheen and are adorned with a variety of woven or embroidered patterns ranging from classic to modern themes.
When you think about an accessory that will readily liven up your look, what comes to your mind? For us, it has always been statement earrings. Leave up to them to brighten any outfit and they will do it effortlessly! Be it danglers, statement earrings, hoops, jhumkis or the very humble studs; earrings in any shape or size are perfect for any occasion.
Online Jewellery Shops To Try This Festive Season
“Jewellery has the power to be this one little thing that can make you feel unique”.Jennie Kwon
It’s hard to find a woman who doesn’t adore jewels and gems. Jewellery is the one accessory that can completely change your overall look.
There was a time when gold jewellery, diamonds and other precious stones were purchased from the trusted and reliable family jeweller only. However, with more people now open to buying jewellery online, the trend is changing.
India has never been so open to the idea of buying jewellery online.
Gone are the days when you had to hop from store to store and devote your entire day to trying to find that perfect jewellery piece. Now, with just a click of the mouse, you can have access to a variety of choices.
Most sites offer a wide range of pendants, necklaces, rings, bracelets, bangles, earrings, and simple as well as extravagant sets.
Here, we are listing the top 6 online jewellery shops to try out this season. But wait! before you go ahead and place your order, check out these 10 essential tips for online jewellery shopping.
With over 4,00,000 designs from 100+ brands, Amazon has the largest online selection of certified jewellery in India. It retails everything, from gold rings and necklaces to precious gemstones from renowned brands like Joyalukkas, PC Jeweller, Senco Gold, Malabar Gold & Diamonds, TBZ-The Original, P.N. Gadgil Jewellers, Mia by Tanishq, WHP Jewellers, MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd, BlueStone, Candere By Kalyan Jewellers and many more.
2. Tata CLiQ
Another popular store for online jewellery shopping is Tata CLiQ. Apart from offering the latest designs from brands like Orra, Clara, Velvetcase, etc, the store is also the authorised online retailer for Tanishq and Caratlane. And with Tata CLiQ’s genuine product promise, you can be sure get certified jewellery delivered to your doorstep from your favourite brands, with an insured and secured shipping
BlueStone is one of India’s leading destinations for shopping for high quality and exquisitely designed jewellery. With a firm focus on quality, workmanship and customer experience, the retailer houses more than 5,000 unique designs and has built a large base of loyal consumers in India and abroad. They also offer a complimentary try at home service.
If it’s imitation jewellery that you’re looking, Voylla is a good option. It offers a wide range of artificial jewellery that includes earrings, bangles, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, etc. Apart from having a strong online presence, Voylla also has over 250 retail stores across India. The brand prides itself on offering high quality, perfectly crafted, contemporary jewellery at reasonable prices.
Vajor offers an exclusively curated, handpicked selection of statement jewellery pieces. Latest in fashion and always in style, the store showcases select designs and unique styles. In keeping with the fast pace of the fashion industry, Vajor launches a new collection almost every month. Browse through the bohemian, rare and desi jewellery collection on Vajor. We promise that you won’t be disappointed.
Jaypore showcases a stunning range of handmade jewellery for women. These exquisitely designed pieces draw their inspirations, from the tribes of North East India and Tibet and also the traditional designs found on tribes of Gujarat and Rajasthan. Some of the brands featured on Jaypore include Sangeeta Boochra, Tribe Amrapali, Ahilya Jewels, Atelier Mon, MAYABAZAAR and Confluence.
Significance of 2022 Shardiya Navratri
Shardiya Navratri is the most popular and significant Navratri of all Navratris. That’s why Shardiya Navratri is also known as Maha Navratri.
It falls in the lunar month of Ashwin during Sharad Ritu. The name Shardiya Navratri has been taken from Sharad Ritu. All nine days during Navratri are dedicated to nine forms of Goddess Shakti. Shardiya Navratri falls in the month of September or October. The nine days festivity culminates on the tenth day with Dussehra or Vijaya Dashami.
Loved our blog on Durga Puja Dress Collection 2022? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.