Even at home you can pursue your fitness goals. You might not get the whole package a gym offers, but it is enough. Khojdeal lists 10 Minute Cardio Workout at Home for Beginners.
If you are wondering how to maintain proper cardio being at home, Khojdeal lists the easiest way to get there. Cardio doesn’t necessarily take expensive equipment and such to be done. In fact, I say cardio is better done without equipment.
10 Minute Cardio Workout at Home for Beginners
The exercises listed below can easily be done at home without the need for any equipment. That is one of the best things about cardio, you do not need much to go off with. Exercises are easy to do, so beginners will have no issues getting them done. Making sure your diet is right is also part of a good cardio routine. Add proteins and fiber to your diet to maximize the results of the listed exercises.
Here is a perfect 10 Minute Cardio Workout at Home for Beginners.
- Crunches (2 sets, 30 seconds each) : At the beginning of your routine, crunches are really important. Making sure you get a few sets in will help you warm up, as well as create a good foundation for your body to work with. Fairly simple to do, lie down straight on your back with your hands tucked behind your head, raise your torso adjacent to your hip and slowly rest back again. Repeat for 30 seconds and complete 2 sets.
- Squat Thrust/Kick (1 minute) : Squats we all know about. Standing straight with our arms right in front of us and slowly bending our knees until our hip is adjacent to them. While squats in their plain and simple form are a great way to get some cardio in, you can still elevate those. When you finish one squat, basically one bend and back to initial position, simply kick one feet out, repeat and on the second squat, kick the other feet out. This ensures all the muscles in your lower half are well exercised.
- Push Ups (3 sets, 20 seconds each) : Push ups are also great for endurance. Rest your arms on the ground, with your body straight, resting upon your arms and lift yourself up and back down. Simply do this for 20 seconds each for 3 sets and you will see your cardio get better with each set.
- Plank (1 minute) : Planking is another form of intense workout training. Sounds deceptively easy to do, but takes a lot out of you. To plank, simply put your elbows on the ground, lie your body straight with only your elbows and your toes touching the ground, acting as support. For beginners, doing this for a minute might be a little difficult, but with practice everyone can achieve.
- Lunges (1 minute) : Lunges are super functional and help with toned legs and improve stamina. Simply stand straight, bend one knee and get back to initial position, do the same with the other knee and continue for a minute.
- Jumping Jacks (1 minute) : Jumping jacks are better with music, let no one tell you any better. For this, wear comfortable shoes. Stand straight, and start by jumping, with each jump, spread your legs and raise your arms above your head, do this multiple times for a minute and watch the cardio flow.
- High Knee Raise (1 minute) : This one is basically standing still and running at the spot. To do a proper high knee raise, stand straight and start running in position, raising your knees as high as you can, preferably adjacent to your hips.
- Jump Rope (3 sets, 30 seconds each) : Jump rope is the only good investment if you plan to do some cardio at home. A must have for every fitness enthusiast. Get a jump rope and start doing your thing, 3 sets, 30 seconds each and you will reach cardio glory in no time.
- Mountain Climber (3 sets, 30 seconds each) : This one is a little tricky and combines push ups and high knee raises into one. To do a mountain climber, simply get in position to do a push up, and after each, stop mid way, when your arms are straight and not bent, and bring your knees to your chest one at a time. Possibly one of the harder exercises listed here, this one is pure cardio all throughout though.
Sometimes we wonder if we can do all our exercises from the comfort of our home. Yes the gym has equipment and trainers and usually everything you need, but at home, you can a little more and go get rest right after you’re done. Not specifically, but yes, there are reasons to start working from home. Khojdeal lists 10 Minute Cardio Workout at Home for Beginners.
- Exercises to Lose Weight Fast at Home
- HIIT Workouts for Beginners
- Core Muscle Strengthening
- Simplified Kundalini Yoga
- Leg Lengthening Exercises
Loved our blog on 10 Minute Cardio Workout at Home for Beginners? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.