Washing machines are more a practical appliance than simple commodity. The Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India, listed by Khojdeal.
You might spend hours washing clothes by hand, it might clean well, but at what cost? The time it takes, the effort you put in and the apparent damage you can do to your clothes is simply too much. For this purpose, to save time, effort and effective cleaning, you simply must invest in a washing machine. Thankfully, there are a ton of them available at very low prices.
At Khojdeal we offer you a functional approach towards buying appliances and products you need. Not only have we listed the Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India, but also given you enough information on how to go about buying them, the primary feature points and the correct way to judge what you would work with.
Choosing the right washing machine for yourself is not going to be as easy as you might think. You can only make the correct decision after you have figured out what you need out of a washing machine and which kind grants you those abilities.
For example, if you are a bachelor and living alone in the city, it seems absurd to purchase a washing machine with over 8kg in capacity. These niche features are directly linked to your lifestyle and understanding them can provide you with enough experience to purchase the right washing machine for yourself.
Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India 2020 – List
There are a list of things one needs to keep in mind while buying a washing machine. From the capacity to the function it offers, we have picked the best in their class for you to choose from.
Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India 2020 – Reviewed
At Khojdeal we are adamant in finding you the best products and the best deals that are offered online. For this reason, here are the Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India.
1. Whirlpool Semi Automatic Washing Machine: 7 Kg | 5 Star | Top Loading – Superb Atom 7.0
- No of Wash Programs – 3 ( Delicate, Normal and Heavy)
- 66L Large wash tub with Deep wash system gives more space to the clothes for cleaning
- 340W powerful high efficiency motor is powerful enough to roll the clothes in all directions giving a thorough cleaning
- Water Proof Control Panel
- EASY MOBILITY – Equipped with 4 wheels, the machine can be moved around by sliding it with ease.
- Maximum spin speed of 1400 RPM for superior drying of clothes
- Autorestart, End of cycle buzzer, Soak Technology
2. Samsung Semi-Automatic Washing Machine: 6.5 kg | 5 Star | Top Loading – WT667QPNDPGXTL
- Semi-automatic top-loading washing machine; 6.5 kg
- Energy Rating: 5 Star
- Warranty: 1 year on product, 2 years on motor
- Fully-automatic washing machines
- Capacity 6.5 kg: Suitable for families with 4 to 5 members
- 1 years comprehensive warranty and 2 years warranty on motor from Samsung
- Special features: hexa Storm pulsator, magic filter, spin timer
- Pulsator, air turbo, super dry, 3 wash programs, soak
3. LG Semi-Automatic Washing Machine: 6 Kg | Top Loading – P6001RG
- Semi-automatic washing machine: Economical have both washing and Spinning functions
- Capacity 6 Kg : Suitable for bachelors & couples
- Warranty: 2 Years comprehensive on product
- 1350 RPM: Higher spin speeds helps in faster drying
- Wash Programs: Gentle, Normal, Strong
- Also included in the box: 1 unit machine, 1 unit hose pipe, 1 unit owner’s manual, 1 unit of service manual, 1 Unit QRG, 1 Unit Detergent Powder(200gm Packet)
- Special features : 3.5 kg Spin Tub Capacity, Roller Jet Pulsator, Electro Mech. Control method, 15 minutes Wash Timer, 5 minuts Spin Timer, Lint Collector, Collar Scrubber, Rust Free Plastic Base & Spin Shower
4. AmazonBasics Semi-Automatic Washing Machine: 7.5 kg | Top Loading
- Semi-automatic washing Machine: Economical, Low water and energy consumption, involves manual effort; Has both washing and drying functions
- It is advised to put clothes one-by-one (not entangled) from washer to dryer for stable working of the machine. Capacity: 7.5 kg; Ideal for families with 4 to 5 members
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 years on motor
- To claiming warranty, A) Go to ‘Your orders’ section, B) select the product, C) Click on Get product support and D) schedule an appointment. No need to call anyone and wait in a queue. Hassle free process. Paperless Experience with complete visibility on every step of your warranty claim.
- 1300 RPM: Higher the spin speed, faster the drying time
- Anti-rust body in burgundy colour with a water-proof and shock-proof panel
- Special features: 3 wash programs, Collar Scrubber, In-built Scrubber, Auto Temperature Cut-off, Auto Balancing Spin Tub, Soak option and AL motor
- More features: Buzzer, Castor Wheel, Single Water Inlet and Lint Filter, 70L water level & 35 minute Wash Timer and Punch-type Pulsator
5. Panasonic Semi-Automatic Washing Machine: 6.5 kg | Top Loading – NA-W65B3RRB
- Semi-automatic washing Machine: Economical, Low water and energy consumption; Has both washing and drying functions
- Capacity 6.5 kg : Suitable for families with 3 to 4 members ; Manufacturer Warranty: 1 years on product; 1350 RPM: Higher the Spin speed,lower the drying time.
- Wash Programs: 2
- Also Included in the box: Inlet hose,Owner’s Manual
- Wash Timer with Auto Soak : A combination of washing and soaking to provide an efficient wash.
- Lint Filter: Cassette-type filter traps lint effectively at any water level and won’t tear. Thorough lint removal even when water level is low.
- Powerful Motor: The heavy motors used in Panasonic Semi Automatic washing machine makes it easy to wash heavy laundry like curtains , linens etc. as well as everyday clothes
6. Godrej Semi-Automatic Washing Machine: 7.2 Kg | Top Loading – WS EDGE CLS 7.2 PN2 M WNRD
- Semi-automatic top-loading washing machine
- Warranty: 2 years on product, 5 years on motor
- Capacity 7.2 kg: Suitable for large families
- Rust-proof poly propylene body
Everything About Washing Machines – Buying Guide
If you have no prior experience of using washing machines, you might be a little confused. We do not blame you either, washing machines are quite convoluted can be really confusing to purchase. The trick is to skim the useless details and focus on features that matter. To get the Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India, you might have to give note to a few other things too, since budget appliances tend to cut corners to cut manufacturing costs.
Capacity of a washing machine is measured in kilograms. The capacity directly relates to the amount of clothes you can wash in the appliance at a time. Simply put, if your washing machine has a capacity of 7kgs, you can wash upto 7kgs of clothes in a given time. Though this capacity is more a guideline, therefore if your washing machine can take 7 kgs of clothes, try adding only 5-6 kgs of load.
Over-stuffing can lead to mechanical issues and might not even clean the load well at all. It can even lead to damaged clothes and a damaged appliance. Experts suggest under-stuffing a washing machine and washing clothes in batches for a better and safer wash. This not only helps your clothes, but also increases the life expectancy of your appliance.
Function : Fully Automatic/Semi Automatic
Washing machines today come in either of two functions – Semi Automatic and Fully Automatic. Either of them is a viable purchase, and the choice more or less depends on your preference and lifestyle. Both of them have their own drawbacks and benefits, but are equally effective at washing clothes. Though they are different in terms of prices and apparent use, either could be invested in without much thought at all.
Semi-Automatic Washing Machines – The semi-automatic function in a washing machine refers to the appliances that have a different tub for the washer and the dryer. They are relatively inexpensive and require some interference on your part, specifically to transfer the washed clothes into the dryer. They might be a little time consuming to use, but actually perfect for bachelors, since the load to be washed is not as much.
Semi-automatics are actually better at washing less clothes than fully automatic machines. The only drawback is the intervention it takes on your part to switch clothes between the tubs.
Fully Automatic Washing Machines – Fully automatics are a little easier to use and more functional than semi-automatics. For a family, or a larger group of people, fully automatics are the way to go. As the name suggests, their function is totally automatic and do not require any user intervention once the clothes are added and the mode selected. The washer and dryer are combined as a single tub and can be easily switched once the washing part is done.
Basically, start by washing clothes, then turn the nob and let the clothes be drained of all the moisture. A simple timer can be set after the clothes are added that will wash and dry without any intervention and ring an alarm to let you know the job is done.
Type : Top Loading/Front Loading
There are two kinds of washing machines that are available on the market with a particular visible difference. A washing machine can be either top loading or front loading. There is no difference in functionality but only in a few features.
Front loading washing machines are especially nifty and can offer a few features that top loaders do not offer. Top loaders are widely available, possibly more than front loaders. Top loaders are also more economical and are much easier to use than the more niche, front loaders. If you have back issues, front loaders can be a little more problematic than top loaders, unless you place your front loader on a pedestal.
Either of these kinds of washing machines are viable options and can be used by anyone at all. Front loaders though offer a few more niche options, while top loaders are much easier to use.
Differences Between Front Loading and Top Loading Washing Machines
- Efficiency : Front loaders are more efficient than top loaders. Front loaders are made to use less water but take longer to wash clothes, this results in cleaner clothes and reduced usage of water and detergent.
- Reliability : Front loaders are more reliable and perform much better than top loaders. Front loaders, since they are slower, are much more gentle on the clothes. This helps clothes retain their quality and avoid the usual wear and tear they might go through in subpar washing machines. When it comes to top loaders, due to a higher amount of moving parts in the appliance, breakage is almost certain. All this considered, front loaders are a much more reliable appliance, plus they also excel in durability.
- Price : For all the features, durability and functionality front loaders offer, they also do cost a bit of money. Top loaders are much cheaper than front loaders. That said, front loaders may stand higher in initial pricing but can easily make that up in overall functioning costs. The energy, detergent and water you will save can easily help you cover up those initial costs of the appliance. In the end, both front loading and top loading will cost almost similar with initial price and functioning price combined.
- Ergonomics : As mentioned, if you suffer from back issues, front loaders can cause you some issues since you have to bend over to load and unload clothes. Top loaders are much easier to use. Though you can simply place a top loader on a pedestal to help it make a little more accessible. Mostly, front loaders are smaller in size than top loaders, but a few top loaders can be smaller, specially the ones that come only with a single washer.
- Features : Now front loaders do come with a few extra features. Ranging from steam settings and a self-cleaning cycle, front loaders’ extra features add on to its base price. Top loaders on the other hand do not offer any extra or gimmicky feature other than simple washing features and modes. This can obviously change if you plan to bump up your budget by a bit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Washing Machines
What is the most reliable brand of washing machine?
There are a ton of brands that release brilliant consumer appliance. LG, Whirlpool and Samsung are the biggest and the most reliable brands when it comes to washing machines. According to our experts 10% of the reviewed, used and researched products required servicing after purchase. Samsung, the Korean consumer appliance giant has its roots in research of new, better technologies for washing machines as well as other appliances. The Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India are listed above.
How long should a washing machine last?
If maintained and used properly, a washing machine can easily last you upto 10-11 years. According to experts, an appliance runs its course and needs to be replaced under 8 years of purchase. But if you own a high-end product which you have maintained properly, you can easily hold on to it for another 2-3 years. Our listed products under the Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India will easily last you around 8-10 years if used and maintained properly.
Is front load washing machine better?
Depending on usage and lifestyle, a front loading washing machine can provide you with clean clothes for a very long time. Front loaders are regarded as the most efficient and durable washing machines. They are known for their ability to gently wash clothes and the absence of many movable parts that extends the life of the appliance.
What are the advantages of front load washing machines?
Front loading washing machines are held at a higher regard than top loaders. Front loading washing machines use less water, less detergent and less electricity to clean clothes quite efficiently. The initial cost of the product might be high, but for good reason. Front loaders offer a much gentler wash and can even help prolong the life of your clothes. Since they do not have many moving parts, the appliance ends up lasting longer.
What are the disadvantages of front loading washing machines?
Front loading washing machines are in fact more efficient than top loaders, but cost a pretty penny. They are also quite the hassle to maintain. Improper cleaning can cause mold to form that leads to noxious odors and affects efficiency. Front loaders wash clothes slower to keep them from damaging, this feature can be an issue for people on a deadline. Also, front loaders need you to constantly bend over to load and unload clothes, which can also cause some back issues.
Though washing machines are available in all shapes and sizes, with more features and less, some costing much more than other, their basic function remains the same. Washing clothes well enough is the primary function of a washing machine and it should do it well enough no matter the cost. Some appliances can differ from others in terms on how they work. Budget washing machines might not come with all the bells and whistles, but the best washing machines can help you a tonne in cleaning your laundry. Khojdeal lists for all those under a budget, the Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India.
Loved our blog on Best Washing Machine Under 10000 in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.