Since we use our smartphones and devices continuously throughout the day, it is absolutely necessary to keep a charger handy. A power bank essentially serves the same purpose as a car charger. Yet suffer from the same drawbacks as our phones – a limited battery life. Imagine leaving home with low battery on your phone and the portable charger. The best USB car chargers in India will come to your rescue.
Read through our buying guide and reviewed products to make an informed decision.
Everything about USB Car Chargers in India – Buying Guide
An essential piece of gadgetry, the best USB car chargers in India are worth the purchase. Especially if you take your car to work or go on long journeys often. If you forget to charge your phone in the morning, a spare charger in your car could really help. The relatively new device is an essential need for all car owners. With hundreds of brands flooding the market – a few veteran companies deliver the most innovations in design and features. Our buying guide will give you relevant information on what to look for while buying from the best USB car chargers in India.
Features to Look Out For :
- Output in Amperes : Any USB charger offering an electric output of 2.4A is considered good enough. If you require a faster charging method – opt for amperage of more than 2.4A.
- Number of Ports : If you use multiple devices or have a few people in the car in need for a quick charge – it would not hurt to invest in a charger with multiple ports.
- Cable : I would suggest you not to purchase a charger with a permanently attached cable. In case the cable fails – an entire change in charger is necessary. Instead get a charger with a removable cable. In addition to that it is more convenient since you can plug almost any cable and charge all kinds of phones.
- Brand : Conclusively all bad or poorly designed chargers and cables disrupt and botch the inner circuitry of a phone. It is crucial you use a branded product and not go for cheaper models. Your devices will thank you for it.
- Fast Charging : Most chargers today come with the QC or Qualcomm fast charging ability. Check for similar standards while purchasing from the best USB car chargers in India.
- Quality : A heavy duty and well built charger will last you longer than any cheap alternative you can purchase. Make an one time investment and charge your phone with a healthy charger.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about USB Car Chargers in India
What is a USB Car Charger?
Similar to your basic phone charger at home, a USB car charger recharges battery. It is a portable device specifically to be used to charge devices in a car. They plug into the cigarette lighter/accessory port of the car and uses the car battery to charge connected devices.
Which is the best car charger?
Most car chargers offer the same thing. With this in mind certain features must be looked upon before purchase. Number of ports and charging capabilities being the most important. Read our buying guide to make an even more informed purchase.
Can I leave my car phone charger plugged in all the time?
Even when the charger is not actively charging a device, if it is plugged in, it might drain the cars battery. To this end, do not forget to plug out your charger when not in use and avoid getting stranded.
What is the fastest iPhone car charger?
There isn’t a quintessential car charger that does all things perfectly – having said that a few chargers do come to mind. The Anker and Boat USB car chargers are quite fast charging quality products. In addition to that compatibility isn’t a issue either. Charge multiple devices from different manufacturers without any hassle.
Are car chargers bad for your phone?
A few car chargers can actually be bad for your phone, yes. Do not go for cheap alternates to charge up phone. Badly made chargers and cables can damage the circuitry within the phone rendering it useless. Read through our buying guide and look at our list on the best USB car chargers in India.
Is it okay to charge phone in car?
Yes, yes it is. Get a good branded charger that will not mess up your phone. They are readily available and not very expensive.
Best USB Car Chargers in India – Reviewed : Updated 2020
The best USB car chargers in India ought to have the right kind of capabilities and fine design aspects. Your purchase should be informed – read our buying guide to know how to figure out the best in the market.
1. Amkette USB Car Charger : Power Pro
- Ports : 3 USB Ports
- Quick Charge 3.0
- Comes with either Micro-USB or a C-Cable.
- For iPhones and Non QC Phones, SmartFlux technology automatically provides the optimum current for your device and provides 3.1A (15 Watt) for non-QC devices.
- Built in with 3 layers of safety to protect your device against overcharging, overheating & short circuits.
- Compatible with all devices that support QuickCharge 3.0 and 2.0, Adaptive Fast Charge, Turbo Charge and supports all devices with USB Type C, Micro USB and Apple. Please Note: Dash Charge, Warp Charge are not supported.
- Hassle free 1-year warranty.
2. Regor USB Car Charger
- Ports : 2 USB Ports
- Amperage : 4.8A – Supports 2.4A per port.
- Current Limiter protects your expensive device against shorts and surges.
- 1 year hassle free warranty
- Does not support Qualcomm quick and turbo charging.
- Compatible with all smartphones and tablets.
3. Mi Basic USB Car Charger : CZCDQ01BY
- Ports : 2 USB ports.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- 4 layers of protection
- Compact and Lightweight
- Universally Compatible (12V/24V)
- 6 months Warranty
- Over-voltage, over heating and short circuit protection.
4. boAt USB Car Charger
- Ports: 2 USB ports
- Qualcomm Certified : Smart Charging with Quick Charge 3.0
- Charges compatible devices up to 4 times faster with Qualcomm, Quick Charge TM 3.0 Technology.
- Compatible with all USB and type C powered devices including Quick Charge 2.0.
- Built-in safeguards to protect your devices against excessive current, overheating and overcharging.
- boAt rapid charge comes with exclusive Smart IC optimum smart charging technology for Apple and other non-Qualcomm Quick Charge enabled devices up to 5 V / 3 Amps
- 2 years manufacturer replacement warranty
- Optional : Micro-USB and C Cable
5. AmazonBasics USB Car Charger
- Ports : 2 USB ports
- 20 Watt power: 2 amps per port
- Compatible with iPhone and Android phones (Phones till iPhone 7 plus)
- Built-in safety system that includes overload, short circuit and surge protection
- Discrete and non-distracting blue LED to confirm connection
- Lightweight and compact for convenient portability; charging cable not included
- 1 year limited warranty
6. Philips USB Car Charger : DLP2553
- Ports : 2 USB ports
- Amperage : 3.1 A
- Safety – automatically adjusts the voltage received from the vehicle so your device always charges at a constant rate.
- Compact design – one of the industry’s smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports
- Multiple built-in safeguards to protect your devices against excessive current, overheating and overcharging
- Lightweight and compact for convenient portability; Charging cable not included
- 1 year warranty
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod, Nook, LG, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Kindle, and most USB devices.
Thus, a USB car charger is an essential device to keep your tablets and smartphones charged and powered up. The amount of times your phone runs out of power is significantly going to reduce. The convenience of having a charger handy in your car can only be defined by how many times you forget to charge your phone. Until eventually your phone runs out of power – purchase from the best USB car chargers in India and stay tension free.
Make doubly sure that the essential requirement – your phone, never runs out of power. Click here to look for the best Power Banks or Portable Chargers in the market.
Loved our blog on Best USB Car Chargers In India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.