Buying Toys for Kids can be challenging. With the amount of options for available for learning and fun, we bring to you the Best Toys for Kids in India. Khojdeal carefully looks for and curates some of the best products in the market.
Our buying guide is sure to help you with all your requirements when it comes to purchasing products. We have mentioned how and what to purchase depending on how old your child is.
Best Toys for Kids in India 2021
Buying Toys for Kids can be challenging with all the options available in the market for kids from different age groups and genders. Khojdeal here lists the Best Toys for Kids in India. Listed products will make it easier to purchase the best toy for your child, with ample learning opportunities and a lot of fun,
Learning Toys Review 2021
1. Hot Wheels Track Set
- 1 Car
- Space Strife and Alien Invasion Track Sets
2. Do It Yourself Wooden 3D Puzzle
No products found.
- Finished Size would be around 10 cm
- Wooden Building blocks
- Step by Step Instruction for easy assembly
- Non Returnable
- 3D Army Patrol,
- Best Education and learning toy for your kids
3. Converting Car to Robot
No products found.
- LED headlights
- Robot has an exciting sounds
- Ready to run: 2 AA batteries
- Made of Non-Toxic Material
- 4 smooth wheels and could finish 360° turning flexibly in both robot model and car shape. moves in 360 degrees.
4. Funskool Jenga & Chess Classic
- Jenga can be played by children and adults
- Has no learning curve
- This is the blockbuster of all stacking games, the original wood block game
- The Classic Strategy Game ! Spend some quality time with your children in this engaging game of chess
- Product 2: Contents: Solid Chess Board with wooden finish, 1 set plastic moulded chess piece, Instructions
- Product 2: Number of players: 2 Players
- Instant transactions with the banking unit
- Introduces Event Cards And Location Spaces. Rents can rise and fall.
- Properties can be auctioned off. Bank cards track players’ wealth.
- Recommended Age: 8 Years; Color: Multi Color
- Material: Plastic; Dimensions- LxWxH: 51 cm * 400 cm * 267 cm; Is Battery Required: Yes; Is Battery Included: No; Whether Assembly Required: No; Skills: Problem Solving
- Included Items: Includes 1 Gameboard, 1 Ultimate Banking Unit, 4 Plastic Tokens, 22 Houses, 49 Cards [4 Bank, 22 Title Deed, 23 Event], 2 Dice, and Game Guide.; Number Of Pieces: 1
- Theme: Learning; Number of Players: for 2 to 4 Players
- The Wooden Squares are Inlaid on a Wooden Base Made Out of Sheesham Wood
- Size : 10 Inch X 10 Inch (Open), 10 Inch X 5 Inch (Folded). Travel Friendly Chess. Double Queens Are Included
- The King Measures 2.00″ High. Other Pieces Are in Proportional to Kings Height. Every Piece is Fitted Inside the Chess Board. Handmade Product
- Special Glossy Finish of Chess Board, Strong Material Used in Pieces. Lightweight and Easy to Carry Chess Pieces
- This is a Foldable Chess and Made of Medium Wood Thickness
7. Ratnas Picnic Board Game
- Can be carried to family picnics
- Family game
- Keeps child engaged in the game
- Increase eye hand coordination and motor skill
- Product dimension – 42 x 42 cm
8. Rubik’s Cube : Tiled Trio
- Combo with a classic 4×4 cube and 3×3 cube with 2×2 cube
- Being compact in size and smooth in design, the puzzle is easy to carry
- Easy and challenging
9. Melissa & Doug 3D Puzzle Dollhouse
- 3-D puzzle is a usable dollhouse when assembled
- Includes 100 cardboard puzzle pieces, furniture pieces, and play figures, and easy detailed instructions
- Dollhouse features four rooms, two levels, porch and deck areas, a trellis, and fenced yard
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, concentration, attention span, and an understanding of spatial relationships
- Recommended Age Range 6 Years and up
Toys for Kids Buying Guide
Sometimes, something as simple as a wooden horse can provide endless hours of fun. Finding the best toy for your kid depends on what interests they have acquired already, or what interests you might want to project onto them.
It can be challenging to buy toys actually. I often see consumers buy a tonne of different toys only for their child to play with just one of them for months on end. Finding and understanding what interests your kid is essential. Before getting to know what product to get, figure out what your kid actually likes.
Some like cars and track sets, some like action figures, maybe dolls and a dollhouse, or puzzles. Jenga and Monopoly are some of the branded products that are heavily bought and sold.
Frequently Asked Questions About Toys for Kids – FAQs
What are the best educational toys for kids?
With a tonne of options available and depending on how old your child is, you can opt for a few toys and games. For example, monopoly and chess are good games to get your 8-12 year old kids playing and puzzles and DIY toys are great for kids of all ages.
What are the best toys for toddlers?
Remote cars and track sets are a great way to keep your kid engaged. Board games are great too, but mostly targeted towards older kids, with some exceptions. Simple puzzles can also provide a lot of fun and learning opportunities.
There are multiple kinds of toys and games available for kids in the market. Our listed products are meant for fun as well as provide a lot of practical understanding and learning opportunities. Khojdeal lists the Best Toys for Kids in India.
Loved our blog on Best Toys for Kids In India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.