Are you in the market for a new set of speakers? If so, you may be wondering which brand is the best one to choose. There are many different brands on the market, and it can be tough to decide which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the top 10 best speaker brands in India. Keep reading to learn more about each brand and find the perfect set of speakers for your needs.
The music-loving audience is about as wide as the variety of speakers on the market. With the increase in speakers and speakers of all sizes, formats, and features, you are no doubt looking for the best compromise. To listen to music, enjoy the best sound quality for your favorite movies, or glam up your karaoke night, one thing is certain, you deserve the speakers best suited to your expectations.
That’s why, we offer you a comparative guide on all the options available to you, depending on your use, according to user reviews and opinions. Whether you are looking for an inexpensive model, excellent value for money in the mid-range, or the most recent and efficient speakers: zoom in on the world of speakers. Choose the best speaker brands in India for your needs from our top 10 list below.
List of best speaker brands in India
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at 10 of the top speaker brands in India. We’ll discuss what each brand has to offer, as well as their strengths and weaknesses. So, whether you’re looking for a small set of speakers for your desktop computer or a large set for your home theatre system, we’ve got you covered. Stay tuned!
|S. No.||Best Speaker Brands In India||Types of speakers|
Home Theater Systems
Home Theater Systems
5.1 Multimedia Speakers
2.1 Multimedia Speakers
Reviews of best speaker brands in India
Founded in 1997, Zebronics is an electronics manufacturer headquartered in Chennai. The company manufactures a wide range of electronic products, including audio products like headsets, earphones, speakers, and soundbars. They are known for their high quality and durability.
Zebronics audio products are available at a variety of price points, so you can find the perfect product for your needs and budget. If you’re looking for high-quality, durable audio products, Zebronics is a brand you can trust.
There are a ton of reviews and consumer ratings for a variety of Zebronics speakers and one thing these reviews have in common is that most owners find the audio quality to be very impressive. Depending on the speaker chosen, of course, the sound quality varies. However, most if not all of their items have crystal clear sound that you will really enjoy.
BoAt is a consumer electronics brand that designs and markets a variety of audio-focused consumer electronics including wireless earbuds, wired headphones, wireless speakers, home audio equipment, and an assortment of mobile phone accessories. The company was founded by Aman Gupta and Sameer Mehta in 2015.
Since then, BoAt has quickly become India’s fastest growing audio & wearables brand. Their products are well-made and affordable, and they offer a wide variety of products to choose from. The brand also produces limited editions of its various audio products as part of promotions or collaborative tie-ins with other brands.
A quick search of BoAt products online will lead you to numerous expert reviews and customer ratings that are mostly praise for their speakers. With the help of these reviews, you can surely find the perfect model among the extensive BoAt speaker catalog.
Mivi is an Indian electronics brand that was established in the year 2015. It was launched with a mission to fulfil the need of high-quality electronic gadgets at affordable prices in the Indian market. Their target audience comprises those who are tech-savvy, music enthusiasts, fitness freaks, interested in online shopping, and always looking out for electronics and gadgets.
While Mivi may not be as popular as other brands, it’s worth checking out. You will be surprised by the number of ratings and excellent reviews of their audio speakers. If you are looking for small but powerful speakers for personal use, without breaking your budget, Mivi is the brand you should be looking for.
True to the mission of the founders when they started, Mivi speakers are still fairly priced today. Most importantly, this brand’s audio speaker products produce unmatched high-quality sound that is sure not to disappoint.
JBL is an American company founded by James Bullough Lansing in 1946. The company’s mission is to be the best in “assisting humans in hearing and feeling life as it was meant to be experienced.” This is reflected in the company’s range of products, which includes everything from portable Bluetooth speakers to soundbars.
JBL speakers are always guaranteed to have good audio quality and durability at such an affordable price. At the same time, apart from the black, these speakers feature a modern design that usually comes in bright colors.
Well known to tuning enthusiasts, JBL offers good value for money products and there is one of the most complete ranges for all budgets. With headsets and earphones, speakers of all kinds or even sound bars, you will find everything you need to equip yourself without breaking the bank.
Bose is an American company that was established by Amar Bose in 1964 and is based in Framingham, Massachusetts. They are popular when it comes to home sound systems and speakers, professional sound systems, car sound systems, and noise canceling headphones.
If you’re willing to invest a significant amount in your speaker system to get the best and most powerful aural performance, Bose is a brand you will surely never regret. Bose has introduced several speaker technologies, including the 901 speakers, which was capable of near-perfect sound reproduction and was considered revolutionary at the time of its introduction in 1968.
There are numerous Bose products to choose from when looking for an audio speaker. From tiny Bluetooth speakers to big entertainment systems, there’s a Bose available for you. Categories for their speakers include wireless speakers, home theater systems, wave systems, stereo speakers, computer speakers, and portable PA systems.
Blaupunkt is a German company that was founded in 1923 in Berlin as Ideal. In 1938 it changed its name to Blaupunkt. The company has a rich history in car audio, having made its name by creating the first car radio back in 1927. Since then, it has released many pioneering products that have turned into industry standards, such as the cassette player and the CD player.
Today, Blaupunkt offers a wide range of audio equipment for the home and car markets. The company uses cutting edge technology to produce high quality audio equipment. It has a high-end performance portfolio of innovative, absolutely reliable consumer electronics products.
Not necessarily the cheapest on the market, you can rest assured that Blaupunkt speakers will surely give you satisfaction beyond your expectations. Thanks to their years of experience in the audio industry, Blaupunkt has become known for making some of the best speakers on the market.
Since 1945 and throughout its history, Sony has demonstrated its ability to stay at the cutting edge of technology. Sony audio products are known for their quality and innovation. From headphones to home theater systems, Sony has something for everyone.
Sony’s audio division consists of numerous headphones, music players, wireless speakers, high-resolution audio devices, home theater systems, portable radios and CD players, audio systems and many accessories. Whether you are looking for big speakers or small wireless Bluetooth speakers, Sony has everything for you.
With a promise of crystal-clear sound and durability beyond measure, Sony is one of the most trusted brands in the audio industry. If you are looking for budget speakers that don’t compromise on performance, this is the brand you should consider.
Established and initiated in 2004, F&D brought to life ‘the sense of hearing’ with quality sound experience. The brand’s product portfolio offers an extensive array of more than 40 products, available at all the major electronic stores across the country.
F&D audio products are some of the best on the market, and with good reason. Their products are made with quality in mind, and they offer a wide range of products to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a speaker system to take your music listening experience to the next level or looking for a headphone set to do some late-night gaming, F&D audio products will meet your needs.
F&D offers a wide range of speaker systems, from basic 2.1 systems to 5.1 and even 7.1 channel systems. Whatever your needs, F&D has a speaker system to meet them. If you are keen on multimedia speakers that can deliver rich and immersive sound, then this brand could be an ideal choice for you.
Philips is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. If it is best known for its household appliances, the Philips brand has been able to diversify and innovate to become one of the leaders today against Bose or JBL in the portable speaker market. It has unique knowledge in terms of sound production, which has earned it its success in this market.
Philips is a trusted brand in the audio industry, and its products are known for their quality and innovation. The company has a wide selection of audio products available, including headphones, earbuds, portable speakers, and soundbars.
Philips makes a wide range of quality speakers, perfect for audiophiles and those just looking to improve the sound quality of their home audio setup. Many of their models are designed to be mounted in the wall or ceiling, making them a discreet addition to any room.
ZOOOK is a French company that creates high-end designing and marketing innovative consumer electronics. They are dedicated to the fusion of art, technology, creativity for their products which led them into existence in 2017 as an international brand.
Zoook is another brand that may not be the first one that comes to mind when buying an audio speaker. However, there are thousands of ratings and reviews, and even expert reviewers and hugely popular online review websites that argue that Zoook is definitely worth considering. When you’re on a tight budget but aren’t willing to sacrifice style and sound quality, take a look at what Zoook has to offer.
What separates Zoook from the competition is its focus on audio quality. The brand has made a name for itself by making some of the best sounding Bluetooth speakers in the market. Another thing that sets Zoook apart is its innovation. The company is always coming out with new products that offer unique features.
Overview of different types of speakers
There are many different speakers available today. They can be divided into the following categories:
1. Bluetooth speakers
Bluetooth technology enables speakers to be wirelessly connected to a source device. Bluetooth speakers are ideal for mobile use. In contrast to the speakers of smartphones or tablets, Bluetooth speakers have a much higher sound quality. They usually consist of a robust housing, are waterproof or at least water-repellent and can be used both indoors and outdoors. One disadvantage of Bluetooth speakers is their limited compatibility. They only work with source devices that also have Bluetooth technology.
2. PC Speakers
PC speakers are sound systems specially designed for use with computers that can handle all audio signals from a PC. As a rule, they are delivered in a package consisting of two speakers, and the connection to the computer is usually made via a 3.5-millimeter jack. Modern PC speakers can also be connected via WLAN or Bluetooth. PC speakers differ in 2.0 and 2.1 speaker systems. 2.0 speakers are just two conventional boxes; 2.1 systems contain an additional subwoofer for a significantly higher bass output.
3. Floorstanding speakers
Floorstanding speakers have a large housing volume and thus offer ideal conditions for a rich and detailed sound. A distinction is made between active and passive floorstanding speakers:
- Passive floorstanding speakers do not have an integrated amplifier. In order to be able to use these floorstanding speakers, external amplifiers with the appropriate amplifier power are required for signal transmission.
- Active floorstanding speakers with integrated amplifiers are a bit more expensive, but they do not require an external amplifier. In this way, you can save the costs for the amplifier by purchasing active floorstanding speakers.
Floorstanding speakers offer the best sound quality of any speaker. However, floorstanding speakers cannot be used on the move.
4. Other types of speakers
There are a few other features and designs that differentiate speakers from one another:
- Hi-Fi speakers: A music system for the home usually includes two hi-fi speakers for reproducing the stereo signal and an amplifier. The speakers and amplifiers can either sit in one housing with all other components or be designed as separate components.
- Home theater speakers: In contrast to the hi-fi system, a home theater system consists of up to ten speakers, each of which is tuned to different parts of the sound spectrum in order to guarantee the perfect all-round sound experience.
- WLAN speakers: The wireless speakers are connected to the source device via a router and a WLAN connection. It can be conveniently controlled via mobile devices.
- Mini speakers: they’re practical, don’t take up a lot of space and can be taken with you without any problems – mini speakers come in all kinds of designs. Buyers shouldn’t make the highest demands on sound quality, but here, too, there has always been progress and improvement.
How to choose the best speaker brands in India?
Those interested in buying speakers should pay attention to the following factors:
- Intended use: The intended use is the most important purchase criterion for speakers. If you want to use the speaker on the go, you should use a Bluetooth speaker. If, on the other hand, you are looking for the best possible sound for your own home, you should get a floorstanding speaker or a 5.1 sound system. To replace the uncomfortable PC headset, the purchase of a PC speaker is a good idea.
- Power: The power of speakers is given by manufacturers in watts. Although it is not a good indicator of the sound quality of speakers, it is a good indicator of their energy consumption. The higher the output in watts, the more power the speakers need.
- Sound quality: The quality of the sound can only be determined from technical specifications such as the power in watts or the frequency range. It is a very subjective aspect. Therefore, the testimonials of other buyers should also be viewed with caution.
- Battery life: When purchasing a Bluetooth speaker, it is important to pay attention to the running time of the built-in battery. The best quality is of little use if the battery is exhausted after just one hour. Good speakers have a battery life of at least 5 hours.
- Connection options: Most speakers work with 3.5-millimeter jack plugs. This restricts mobile usability but ensures interference-free transmission and high compatibility with many source devices. Bluetooth speakers are better suited for mobile use. The advantage is: Bluetooth is integrated as a standard in more and more source devices. Many speakers also offer RCA, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity.
- Frequency range: The frequency range of a speaker is expressed in Hertz and states the bandwidth with which it can process audio signals. The human ear is able to perceive frequencies between 20 and 20,000 Hertz. The speaker should be within this range for a high-quality soundscape. A wider frequency range promises a more versatile, more detailed sound image.
- Weight and dimensions: Anyone looking for a Bluetooth speaker will find out how easy it is to transport from the dimensions and weight. However, it should always be noted that smaller speakers usually have a lower bass output. Anyone who opts for a compact and lightweight speaker must therefore accept compromises in terms of sound quality.
- Waterproof: A speaker should be waterproof if it is intended for outdoor use. Most speakers on the market are water-repellent, but the level of water resistance varies. The water protection class provides orientation. IPX5 offers protection against splash water and rain, IPX6 is briefly waterproof to a depth of one meter and IPX7 speakers are considered completely waterproof.
- Bluetooth version: The Bluetooth version provides information about the compatibility with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. The version that is still frequently used is Bluetooth 4.0. If you buy a speaker with Bluetooth 4.0, you should make sure that the source devices also support the version, otherwise compatibility problems can quickly arise. The transmission range also depends on the Bluetooth version. Theoretically, Bluetooth 4.0 offers a range of up to 100 meters, but that doesn’t work with speakers in practice. Most Bluetooth speakers have a range of 10 to 20 meters.
Frequently asked questions about speakers
1. Which brand of speakers is the best?
There are a lot of different brands of speakers on the market, and it can be difficult to decide which one is the best for you. Every brand features their strengths but are also influenced by what they emphasize. You may have to decide whether you value power, volume, bass quality, or even the name brand attached to your speaker.
In our opinion, the best speaker brand is Bose. With Bose, you can expect a focus on quality sound. This brand is often considered to be one of the best for overall sound performance. If you are looking for speakers that will sound great no matter what you do with them, Bose is a good choice.
2. Which speaker is best for bass?
Every speaker will produce some amount of bass. It is important to understand that there are various types of bass signals, and not all speakers reproduce them all equally well. Some speakers are specifically designed for bass reproduction, while others are not. In our opinion, the best speaker for bass is JBL PartyBox 310. It comes with an adjustable Bass Boost feature which you can set to Off, 1, or 2, depending on how much bass you would like to add to your audio.
3. How many watts is good for speakers?
The answer to this question depends on the size of the speakers, the impedance of the speaker and how loudly you plan to play them. Generally, the larger the speakers, the more watts they need to correctly power them. If you have a high impedance speaker (4Ω or 8Ω) and you’re planning to play them at low volume, then a lower number of watts would be enough. If you have a low impedance speaker (2Ω) and you’re planning to play them at high volume, then you would need a higher number of watts.
4. What are stereo speakers?
Stereo speakers are two or more speakers that are placed in a specific location in a room so that sound appears to come from different directions. Stereo speakers create an immersive audio experience that can make you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action.
5. What is the speaker efficiency?
The efficiency shows the ratio in which a speaker converts electrical into acoustic power. A higher degree of efficiency means that the speaker works more efficiently. The efficiency is measured at a distance of one meter from the speaker, while the power supply is one watt at the same time amounts to.
6. Do all speakers have a magnetic shield?
No, not every speaker has a magnetic shield. However, it should be available for PC speakers that are placed directly next to the monitor. Otherwise, there may be interference with the image reproduction.
7. What are woofers?
A good woofer is the basis for an outstanding sound of the deepest notes in music reproduction. The woofer frequency range is usually between 20 and 600 Hertz. The subwoofer is responsible for lower frequencies, and the mid-range speaker for the high frequency range.
In this post we have covered the top 10 best speaker brands in India. The list includes a variety of speakers, from Bluetooth speakers to home theatre systems and everything in between. If you’re looking for some new sound equipment or just want to update your old system, this is the article for you! You can decide which one is best for your needs based on what criteria are most important to you, such as price or warranty terms.
As always thanks for reading and please stay tuned on more posts like these. We hope it helps with any questions about what kind of speaker might be right for you.