If you love movie nights with family, or music fueled parties with friends or prefer watching TV alone, we have the best product for you. Khojdeal experts immersively watch movies in theaters – because that is the right way to do that yeah? We realize though, watching movies in-home has its own appeal.
With this purpose in mind, we bring to you an option to transform your home into a theater. The Best Soundbar Under 10000 in India have been listed by Khojdeal. Our buying guide is sure to keep you updated on how and what to look for while buying any product.
Best Soundbars Under 10000 in India 2021
Budget soundbars can be tricky to purchase. With limited features and a sub-par sound quality, you might not receive what high-end soundbars promise. Fret not though. Khojdeal only lists the best products within the necessary price range. The best soundbar under 10000 in India have been listed below. Find the best one for yourself and make the most of your movie night.
Soundbars Review 2021
1. boAt Soundbar : AAVANTE Bar 1500
- Sound with 120 Watt rms and subwoofer
- Down-firing subwoofer
- 2.1 Channel Surround Sound
- Sleek Design with premium finish
- Signal To Noise Ratio:72 dB
- Multiple Connectivity Modes : USB, Optical Cable, AUX and Remote Controlled
- High end equalizer technology
2. Philips Soundbar : HTL2163B/12
- Virtual Surround Sound, Treble and Bass Control, Night Mode
- Dolby Digital
- Loudspeaker types: Integrated with main unit
- Power consumption: 30 W, Power supply: 110-240V, 50/60 Hz, Standby power consumption: < 0.5 W
- Connectivity via 3.5mm audio in and Bluetooth
- Rear Connections: Digital coaxial in, Digital optical in, Subwoofer out, AUX in, HDMI 1.4 output (ARC)
- 1 year warranty
3. Mi Soundbar : MDZ-27-DI
- Features 8 sound drivers that will improve your movie viewing, gameplay and music playback
- Connect your mobile devices effortlessly via the S/PDIF, Optical, Aux-in and Bluetooth connections
- Hassle-free uncluttered setup that takes just 30 seconds
- The minimalist design in a modern gray tone sits well with any décor scheme
- Connect the Soundbar to your phone or laptop via Bluetooth 4.2 LE
4. Samsung Soundbar : N300
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth
- Booming bass with a built-in woofer
- Wireless connection with TV
- Built-in USB port
- Surround Sound Expansion expands the listening area both sideways and up to deliver high-quality sound.
- Control your Soundbar with the Samsung Audio Remote App on your smartphone or tablet running on Android.
5. JBL Soundbar : Bar Studio K951387
- All-in-one Soundbar with built-in Dual Bass Port Design
- Includes Optical Cable & AUX Cable
- JBL Surround Sound
- Wireless Music Streaming with Bluetooth
- Works with your TV remote control
- With options of HDMI(ARC) Port and Optical Port, connecting your BarStudio to your television is a simple one cable setup.
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
6. JBL Soundbar : SB110
- 110W All-in-one soundbar
- Dolby Digital Embedded
- Built-In Sub Woofer delivering Deep Bass
- Wireless Music Streaming via Bluetooth
- HDMI ARC connection
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
7. Blaupunkt Soundbar : SBW100
- Powerful Sound: SBW100 is a 120W Soundbar
- Sleek European design will match the style and elegance effortlessly to the ambiance of your room
- Cinematic Surround Sound
- Blaupunkt EQ Mode: For each genre, you get to choose the sound modes that suits your mood.
- Comes with multiple music modes: Music, Movie, News and 3D.
- Fully Functional Remote
- Side Firing Woofer: It features a side firing construction for more bass and better thump
- Multiple Input Options: With multiple connectivity options such as AUX in, HDMI-ARC, BT and USB, you have the freedom to connect various devices
8. iBall Soundbar : Musi Bar
- Powerful stereo with an unmatched total output of 10 W
- Multiple playback options like BT | USB | MicroSD |AUX | FM
- Get up to 15 hours of playback
- Acoustically optimized design that reduces vibrations and increases audio fidelity
- Built-in mic for hands-free calling in BT mode.
- Play music wirelessly from any BT enabled devices.
- Remote Control for user Convenience. Built-in rechargeable battery
9. Portronics Soundbar : POR-891
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2, AUX, USB and FM
- 10W powerful speaker
- A 2500mAh lithium Ion battery provide you playtime more than 7 hours
- Strong grill body of around 930 grams
- With FM tuner
- Simply change modes by the press of a mode button. It will orally announce the current mode for your convenience.
Soundbar Buying Guide
Buying speakers, soundbars and home theaters are more or less related to each other. Basic understanding of one can enormously help in the purchase of another. Knowing what goes into a good speaker can directly help you in looking for a soundbar for your entertainment purposes. Khojdeal wants consumers to understand all relevant information there is to know about products. Therefore, we compile buying guides to help with that. The feature points mentioned below are necessary to give notice to while buying soundbars. The best soundbar under 10000 in India will shortly be mentioned.
Features to Note
- Channels : The channels in any speaker unit refers to the amount of speakers that actually blast out the sound. For example, a 2.1 speaker consists of 2 individual speakers and 1 sub-woofer. Similarly, a 7.1 speaker unit has 7 speakers and 1 sub-woofer. Soundbars generally come as a 3.1 unit, where the three speakers are inside the bar, one on the left, one on the right and one in the center, with an additional sub-woofer. A 3.1 soundbar is probably going to sound amazing and make your movie nights even more immersive.
- Connectivity : Connectivity is crucial when it comes to speakers and soundbars. More devices you can connect the soundbar to, the better. In times of need, an easily connectable speaker can provide much needed comfort and ease of use. Soundbars come with HDMI support, Bluetooth enabled and even Wi-Fi. I would suggest definitely buying a soundbar with Bluetooth connectivity. Since it is the easiest way to connect two devices. An optical port is best used to connect the soundbar to your TV and you can even look for USB ports to make your life even easier.
- Dolby Atmos : When looking for speakers/soundbars/home theaters, you might notice another number at the end of its channel information. Sometimes devices channels are listed as say, 5.1.1. This essentially tells you that the speaker unit consists of, the usual 5 speaker and 1 subwoofer, with the addition of 1 Dolby Atmos speaker. The Dolby Atmos basically is an upward firing speaker which reflects sound above you for maximum sound depth and immersion. Keep a look out for channel details in your next soundbar to make sure it comes with Dolby Atmos.
- Smart Soundbars : Soundbars are so much more than just that nowadays. Smart version with Alexa and Google Assistant enabled make for amazing companions. With home automation, the smart soundbar might take a lot off your mind and make watching the TV a much pleasurable experience. Do keep in mind a soundbar should be good sounding though, do not spend money uselessly on a sub-par product only because it talks back to you.
- Sound Bases : Much like the soundbar, a sound base is used in conjunction with a TV. Obviously better than the built-in TV speakers, both soundbars and sound bases strive to provide better sound for a much immersive movie experience. Sound bars generally come with sub-woofer on the side for added hefty notes like bass and loud booms. On the other hand, sound bases already come with better amplification and bigger bass drivers negating the need for a sub-woofer. The question remains then, what to choose a soundbar or a sound base. Note : More channels and a good sub-woofer can beat almost any other speaker in competition.
Frequently Asked Questions About Soundbars – FAQs
Are soundbars any good?
Vastly better than your generic TV audio output, soundbars perform pretty well. Moreover, soundbars are not as good as separate speakers with an additional sub-woofer, but provide enough sound quality to make you movie night quite immersive.
Can you use any soundbar on any TV?
Yes, most soundbars, and TVs for that matter come with multiple connection ports. HDMI is the most common and easy to use, with Bluetooth also quite convenient to connect with.
Do I need a subwoofer with my soundbar?
No, soundbars do not necessarily need subwoofers to work. Subwoofers produce low, bass sounds, whereas soundbars are enclosed within an enclosed box to replicate the effect of surround speakers.
Making the most of a movie night is what everybody wants. The immersive experience of watching a movie at home but with the entire pageantry of a movie theater has its own appeal. A soundbar comes in handy here.
Imagine your 4K UHD TV, a movie of your choice and an incredible sound. A dream date for movie and TV buffs. A soundbar can be effectively connected to your smartphone for readily available music while you finish your chores.
Loved our blog on Best Soundbar Under 10000 In India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.