Watches today are way more functional than they were a decade ago. If you are looking to purchase a new smartwatch but have a limited budget then this article is for you.
We have listed the Best Smartwatches Under 7000 in India that are highly in demand these days.
With the advent of newer, better and smaller technology, watches have been transformed into mini-computers. With GPS, activity tracking and digital displays, smartwatches can be really helpful throughout your daily routine.
We keep rechecking our articles every now and then. So, if there are any changes in prices or a new better product is available in the market, We also update our list.
Best Smartwatches Under 7000 in India – Reviewed
The Best Smartwatch Under 7000 in India have been listed here by Khojdeal Tech Experts. Much like generic watches, smartwatches too need to be durable and functional to be worthy of your purchase.
We list here, after careful inspection and usage, the best smartwatches under 7000 in India. Budget smartwatches can be expected to come with all basic features of a smartwatch, with additional features always welcomed.
1. Amazfit Smartwatch: Bip Lite
- Up to 45 days of battery life
- Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
- 3 ATM water resistant, equivalent to about 30 meters water depth
- Use Mi-Fit App to connect the phone
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Activity and Sports Tracking
- Reflective display always on
- Receive notifications for incoming calls, emails, messages and other apps.
- Sedentary reminders if you’ve been sitting too long
2. Amazfit Smartwatch : Verge Lite
- 1.3” AMOLED Display with Corning Gorilla glass and anti-fingerprint coating
- 20-day battery life to keep up with your busy & active lifestyle
- Integrated GPS + GLONASS to accurately track routes and distances traveled
- Track 7 different sports: outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor & indoor cycling, elliptical trainer & exercise
- Alarms, weather & Smart notifications for calls, messages, emails, and other apps such as Facebook or Instagram right on your wrist
3. Mi Smartwatch : Band 3
- Up to 20 days of battery life (If Automatic Heart Rate feature is turned on then expected battery life will be 3-9 days)
- Use Mi-Fit App to connect the phone
- 0.78” OLED touch screen. The adjustable strap length is 155 – 216mm
- Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Uber, WhatsApp etc
- Continuous Heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and advanced step tracking
- Find my phone feature: Ring your phone, if it is misplaced; Phone Unlock feature (Android Only)
- 5ATM – Water resistant upto 50 meters
- Get Idle Alert and Weather Forecast, View data by simply raising your wrist
- Devices with Android 4.4, iOS 7.0 or above with Bluetooth 4.0 and above
4. Mi Smartwatch : Band 4
- Mi Smart Band 4 features a 39.9% larger (than Mi Band 3) AMOLED color full-touch display with adjustable brightness, so everything is clear as can be
- With music control on the band you can change the song, increase/decrease the volume and groove on without even touching your phone
- With a sturdy 5ATM waterproof built, you can now take your band for a swim. It auto detects your swim style and captures 12 detailed data points for tracking
- Health and wellness tracking at its best with 24/7 automatic heart rating monitoring and alerts to warn you when the heart rate is high
- Style the band display as per your mood with unlimited watch faces. Simply pick a photo from your gallery and set it as your watch face
- With the band on your wrist, you can receive text messages, silence or reject calls, and get social media notifications instantly
- Up to 20 days of long lasting battery life for uninterrupted performance
- Start your day right by understanding your sleep pattern with accurate light and deep sleep monitoring
- 30+ features rolled into one band, your perfect companion
5. Fastrack Smartwatch : Reflex 2.0 SWD90059PP05
- Dial Color: Black, Case Shape: Rectangular, Dial Glass Material: Acrylic; Case Thickness:12.5 mm; Case Length(6H-12H):50 mm
- It is compatible with all iOS versions 8.0 and above and android versions 5.0 and above except the following phone models :Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Moto G5 series – all phones, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- Band Color: Black, Band Material: TPU; Watch Movement Type: processor, Watch Display Type: Digital
- Case Material: Plastic, Touch screen; Note: Please charge the device completely before use
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on manufacturing defects
- It tracks the number of steps you have taken, the total distance you have traveled and the number of calories that you have burned
- It helps you to have an active lifestyle with an inbuilt sedentary reminder which you can customize as per your lifestyle
- It helps you track your sleep patterns, in the bed and off it
- It acts as a remote control to click pictures on your phone, after all who doesn’t love to take the perfect selfie
6. Honor Smartwatch : Band 5
- 0.95 Inch (2.41 cms) AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen: Adjustable screen brightness, dynamic and vivid display; home button control, Belt clip design makes band firmly attached to your wrist
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring: TruSleep allows sleep status recognition, collection and analyzing data. Storage: RAM 384 KB |ROM 1 MB|PSRAM 8M |Flash 32 MB
- SpO2 Monitor for Everyone: HONOR Band 5’s SpO2 Monitor tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes
- Smart Music & Volume Controls: Don’t stop your workout for anything. Change the song, adjust the volume from your HONOR Band 5 effortlessly
- Heart Rate Monitoring: TruSeen allows 24-hour accurate real-time heart rate monitoring and warnings
- Special Features & Battery Life: Multiple Watch Faces; Remote Control Camera (only available on Huawei/Honor EMUI 8.1 devices or later). Long standby time up to 14 days and saves time on frequent charging
- Multiple Sports Modes: Supports Outdoor and Indoor Run, Walking, Indoor and Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swim and Training Various Exercises Types
- 5ATM 50 meters water-resistant. Swimming Posture Recognition: 6-Axis sensor recognizes main strokes, Records speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF, and other data
- Daily Activities Tracking and Monitoring: Step count, calories burned, distance covered, moderate to high-intensity activities duration and standing status, target setting and achievement reminder
- Smart Assistant and Notification Reminders: Stopwatch and timer; Find your phone; Alarm reminder (including smart and event alarms); Caller ID, SMS, e-mail, Weather Reports, Calendar and Social Apps
7. Lenovo Smartwatch : Carme HW25P
- 2.5D Curved Surface design:- No blind angle prevents light from refracting, The screen contents are clearly visible
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof: With IP68 waterproof design and strict process,easily deal with daily waterproof such as washing hands,face and rainy days
- Long Lasting battery of upto 7 days and a standby time of 25days, You don’t need to charge your watch very often
- 24 Hour heart rate monitoring: It helps you understand your health more clearly
- All-weather monitoring your steps,mileage and calories to make your exercise become more good quality
- Smart Notifications like call reminder,message reminder, Alarm reminder, Emails, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- Multiple Sports Tracking + Sedentary Reminders
8. Fossil Smartwatch : Q Crewmaster
- This product is Non returnable due to sealed package
- The battery life varies depending on the usage of the watch
- Calling facilities are compatible with Android phones only
- Looks like a watch, acts like a smartwatch-these no-charge hybrid smartwatches feature built-in activity tracking, filtered notifications and multiple time zones
- Snap a photo, ring your phone, control your music and more with the customizable link button
- Track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned and monitor your sleep duration and quality
- When a notification or alert arrives for an important text, email or app update, a gentle buzz lets you know right away
- Compatible with phones running Android OS 4.4+ or iPhone 5/iOS 8.2+
9. TCL Smartwatch : Movetime
- Receive and dial out calls, notifications, e-mail, SMS
- Steps and sleep monitoring
- Gesture control (camera and music)
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Heart rate sensor
- The product comes with 1 year warranty
Everything About The Best Smartwatch Under 7000 in India
Buying a smartwatch ain’t easy you guys. It takes a lot of understanding beyond what mere advertisements can confer upon us. Fear not! Khojdeal experts understand consumers and the products in the market. With this knowledge, we bring to you an extensive buying guide for the best smartwatch under 7000 in India.
Keep in Mind
- Compatibility: When buying a smartwatch, make sure that it works with your smartphone for ease of use and extended features.
- Relevant Features: If you are a fitness freak, make sure the watch has relevant features for you. Similarly, if you are an avid swimmer, invest in a waterproof design.
- Battery Life: Battery in a smartwatch is pretty variable. Depending on the use and applications installed, your smartwatch can last anywhere from 3-4 hours to days and weeks on end.
- Build: Durability is essential in a smartwatch, especially if you are quite the sportsperson.
- App Availability: Not as important as the others on this list, but more applications always mean more features.
Features to Take Note of
- Operating System: Smartwatches essentially act as an extension to your smartphone. Making sure the two devices are compatible would make a world of a difference. Some watches, like the Samsung Gear 3, can work with either Android or iOS, but using it with an Android phone would prove to be a much fulfilling experience.
- Display and Interface: Smartwatches with better, brighter displays have the disadvantage of shorter battery life. Most watches are either AMOLED or LCD. Watches that go to sleep when not in use essentially preserve battery. Make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into when buying a watch with a premium display.
- Design: Your smartwatch should definitely be stylish and durable while at the same time offering functional features. The strap is also something to keep in mind. Most smartwatches offer a band, but you can also opt for something with a more old school, steel link vibe too.
- Calling and Notifications: The ability to answer, or cancel phone calls is a nifty feature. With the addition of notification alerts, your smartwatch can be even more functional, providing a good hands-free experience.
Buying a budget smartwatch can prove to be quite difficult, to say the least. With Khojdeal at your back, you can easily view the best options out there with relevant product details and an extensive buying guide.
After several hours of research and the in-depth examination of about twenty smartwatches, our choice fell on the Amazfit Smartwatch: Bip Lite. Versatile, it has many welcome features framed by a fluid and intuitive interface, all in a pleasant housing. As a bonus, its ergonomic dial and screen provide comfortable visibility in all circumstances.
The buying guide is sure to help you to figure out what exactly to look for in a well-made smartwatch. Happy shopping!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Smartwatches
1. Which is the best smartwatch under 7000 in India?
After reviewing and using multiple products, we have come to the conclusion that the best budget smartwatch is the Fossil Q Crewmaster. With a trendy design and incredibly functional features, the Fossil watch is essentially one of the best in the market.
2. Are smartwatches worth buying?
Depends on your requirements. A smartwatch acts as an extension to your smartphone. So if you own a top of the line smartphone with smartwatch features in addition to its own, it may be useless to invest in a smartwatch. However, smartwatches are very nifty and provide a lot of features related to fitness and are very easy to use.
3. Are cheap smartwatches any good?
Sadly, all cool smartwatches are quite expensive. There is certainly a bottom line for smartwatches, where certain features are guaranteed if you get a smartwatch. Keeping in mind what you want from a smartwatch, can make your next purchase easier and more relevant. That said, budget smartwatches can provide a wealth of essential features that you will no doubt do something productive with, hopefully.
- Best Fossil Watches Under 10000 in India
- Best Watches For Women In India
- Best Smartwatch in India
- Top Watch Brands For Men in India
- Watches Worn by Powerful Men
- Best Watch Under 10000 in India
Loved our blog on Best Smartwatches Under 7000 in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.