The Best Projector Under 10000 in India are here and listed by Khojdeal. Our buying guide is essential for you to make the right, informed decision. Projectors today come with a wide range of specifications that can be ghastly to even understand, much less compare.
Fret not! Khojdeal Tech Experts are here to help. We have described certain specifications essential in purchasing the best product for yourself.
Khojdeal brings to you The Best Projector Under 10000 in India accompanied by an extensive and comprehensible buying guide to help with the ordeal.
Best Projector Under 10000 in India – Reviewed : Updated 2021
Projectors are hard to understand, unlike a monitor or a TV for that purpose. There are specifications mentioned with products that do not even matter and a few unmentioned ones that tell you all about how well the projector might perform.
We at Khojdeal are willful about finding you the best products in the market. For this exact purpose, we list the Best Projector Under 10000 in India. Read our buying guide to get an absolute understanding of projector technology and specifications.
|Everycom X7 (1080p Support) LED Projector 1800 Lumen | Large 120-inch Display Projection with HDMI +...||Check Price|
|Jimwey Mini Projector, 1080P HD Supported 3000 Lux Portable Video Projector, Compatible with TV...||Check Price|
Everything About Projectors – Buying Guide
Projectors are a complex piece of equipment. Essentially projectors are cameras inverse, in that they spit light out of lens instead of receiving it. The specifications of projectors are quite the hassle to understand and make sense of. Unlike the specs of a TV or monitor, projectors also have certain dependencies such as ambient light and distance from the screen.
This buying guide is the perfect place to understand the most crucial feature points of a projector. The Best Projectors Under 10000 in India are listed soon after.
Note : We will be talking about “Lumens” quite a bit here. Lumen is basically the light emitted by a candle to brighten up an area of 1 square feet.
Types of Projectors
- Pocket Projectors : Also called “Pico” sometimes, portable or pocket projectors are best used as a substitute for a monitor you wished to carry with you. Ultra-portable and not bigger than a smartphone, pocket projectors LED lamps to reduce power usage and heating. They are low on lumen intensity and therefore cannot be used in places with high ambient light. Also, picos do not feature zooming possibilities.
- Home Theater : Essentially a multimedia projector used in a home situation, they produce high image quality and features the most zoom than any other projector. Relatively bulky, home theater projectors are quite efficient at staying cool for long hours. They come mostly in HD and 4K.
- Multimedia : With high lumens ranging from 2500 to 4500, these projectors are general purpose and can be used essentially anywhere. They are quite portable weighing about 1-2 Kgs, while some models are heavier and some even more portable. Since they do not offer as much zoom as the home theater kind, the throw distance of the projector must be kept in mind. Connectivity is also pretty basic with VGA being the staple, and other digital inputs such as HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, and even SDI readily available.
- Fixed Installations : A category of fixed installation projectors, short throw projectors almost never have zoom and have to be installed in front of the screen, never to be moved again. Best used in classrooms, short throw projectors are designed to sit close to the screen, some 5-10 feet away, depending on make and model. Large venue projectors are the brightest of all the available kinds, clocking in at 4500-20000 lumens. Not very portable, they feature interchangeable lenses and therefore very adaptable when it comes to their throw distance.
Projectors are based off different technologies. Majorly they come in either DLP, LCD or the lesser known 3LCD Reflective. These imaging technologies define how light from the projector will produce the image on the screen. The best projectors under 10000 in India mostly make use of LCD technology with a few exceptions.
- DLP or Digital Light Processing uses millions of small mirrors to reflect light onto a screen. Eeach mirror provides a variety of color graduations, which in turn defines the contrast ratio. The DLP technology is smaller and can be fit in smaller, portable projectors.
- LCD or Liquid Crystal Display uses white light from the projector lamp that splits into three basic colors, red, blue and green and passed through individual LCD panels. This is the exact reason LCDs produces strong natural colors and a high image quality.
- 3LCD Reflective can be found in LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon), LCoQ (Liquid Crystal on Quartz), and SXRD (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) variants of projectors. Much like the DLP, this technology uses reflective technology but instead of light reflecting from mirrors. In 3LCD light is reflected from a silicone or quartz-backed LCD panel.
Specifications to Look for
- Throw Distance, Ratio and Positioning : The most important specification in a projector, its throw distance is measured by taking into consideration the width of the screen and the distance from it to the projector. Essentially the brightness and quality of the image is inversely proportional to the distance of the projector to the screen. Less the distance, better, more crisp the image quality is going to be.
- Resolution : Resolution does matter a fair bit, but not as much as you might think or not as much when buying a TV or monitor. Most projectors are at least XGA (1024×768) with a 4:3 aspect ratio. Larger, widescreen formats are gaining more popularity and most projectors, you will find are WXGA (1280 x 800) and 720p.
- Brightness and Contrast : Brightness is crucial to bring about a pleasurable experience. What affects the brightness of your projector is the ambient light in the place of use. With more ambient light, lower the contrast and more washed out the image. Ideally, projectors should be used in total darkness, but since that is not really possible all the time, you can only but invest in a brighter projector. This also solves the problem temporarily and sadly there is no way to get the finest results. However it is possible to get a view-able image.
- Screen Size : Projector screens essentially deserve a buying guide of their own. However simply put, the size of the screen depends on how far you plan to sit from the screen. A simple rule of thumb is to multiply your favorable distance from the screen by 1/5. So if you are going to sit 20 feet away, your screen needs to be 4 feet high atleast. Similarly if you want to sit 50 feet away, the screen must be 10 feet in size.
Looking to buy a budget portable speaker too? Find here, the Best Portable Speakers Under 2000 in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Projectors
Which is the best projector in India?
Depending on where you plan to use it, projectors can come in a variety of styles and sizes. For most home purposes Khojdeal suggests you go for the Epson EH-TW650 Home Projector. Fully HD and a brightness of 3100 Lumens, the EH-TW650 is quite the functional product. The Best Projector Under 10000 in India are mentioned soon below.
Which is the best projector for home use?
Projectors for home use are not as difficult to look for as much as portable or fixed installation projectors. The best projector under 10000 in India are listed soon below. Anyway, the best home theater projector is no doubt the Epson EH-TW650, with its fully HD 1920×1024 resolution and 3100 Lumens brightness, the products blows all others out of the water, especially for home use. A more portable option is the ViewSonic M1 LED Harman/Kardon Portable Projector.
|Epson EH-TW650 Home Projector (White)||Check Price|
|ViewSonic M1-Portable Projector with Dual Harman Kardon Speakers |Wireless Display |SD Card Slot...||Check Price|
How do I choose a projector?
The primary specifications to look for while buying a projector is the brightness it offers, resolution, throw distance and the size of the screen, also the distance from the screen to the projector. Khojdeal’s buying guide is essential while buying a projector. Read the guide to make an informed purchase.
A budget DSLR Camera is difficult to get a hold of. Click here to know more about the Best DSLR Camera Under 35000 in India.
Best Projector Under 10000 in India 2021 Reviewed
- EGATE Projector : i9 Android
- EGATE Projector : K9 Miracast
- Everycom Projector : X7
- Xmate Projector : Luna 2.0 Miracast
- Myra Projector : TouYinGer X7
- Play Projector : NPP008
- Jimwey Projector
- Dinshi Projector : Infinix+ Miracast
1. EGATE Projector : i9 Android
- Indian brand – India service center
- 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Android 4.4 / Quad Core / 1 GB / 8GB Rom / Wifi
- 30000 hrs life long led lamp
- Hd 1920 X 1080 Support & 800 X 480 Native resolution
- 1000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio; 120” Large screen display
- Brightness : 1500 Lumen / 120 ANSI; Direct Play from USB
- Multiple Interface – HDMI / USB / AV / SD Card / Audio Out / Wifi
- Home theater projection from set top box, DVD, Blu-ray & USB
2. EGATE Projector : K9 Miracast
- Resolution : HD 720p 1920 X 1080
- 1280 X 720 Native Resolution
- Smart Features : Wireless streaming for Android, IOS and DLNA | Wi-Fi for mirroring and YouTube only
- Contract Ratio : 1500 : 1 high contrast ratio
- Warranty : Warranty – 1 Year nation wide , 3600+ location unmatched warranty
- Display : 381 cm (150”) large screen display |
- Brightness : 2400 L/ 222 FC Brightness
- Sound : Inbuilt box speakers
- Connectivity : 2 HDMI/VGA/Audio out 3.5 mm/2 USB/AV
- Connect – TV (Set Top Box), Fire TV Stick, PC/ Laptop, DVD, Play Station etc.
3. Everycom Projector : X7
- Multimedia Connectivity : Multiple ports including HDMI, USB, SD card, VGA and AV for use with a wide range of devices.
- 120 inches Screen with Built-in Speaker
- Full HD 1080p (1920×1080 )
- Nationwide 1 Year of Indian Warranty and Bureau of Indian standards(BIS) certified product.
- Easy Focus and Keystone Correction
- Brightness : 1800 lumens
- Lamp Life : 20,000 hours
- Contrast Ratio : 1000:1
4. Xmate Projector : Luna 2.0 Miracast
- Equipped with a Miracast function. With just a few simple steps you can broadcast content from your phone to a big screen through the projector.
- Resolution : 1920×1080 adaptive and 800×480 native resolution.
- 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Supported by 50,000 hours LED lamp life
- 2400 Lumen brightness
- Built-in speaker
- Aspect ratio 16:9/4:3
- Throw Ratio 1.4:1.
- Play functions such as AV in/out, TF Cards, USB, HDMI Port, and VGA Port.
- Compatible with USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Blue Ray DVD Player, Laptop/Computer, etc.
5. Myra Projector : TouYinGer X7
- Projection Screen Size (inch): 37-130inchs
- Optical Resolution : 800 x 600 dpi, Support 1080p Screen Range: 4: 3/16: 9
- Brightness: 1800 lumens, 3D: Support red blue 3D glasses
- USB support only Pendrive not hard disk and phone
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Multimedia Interface: VGA, USB, SD, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio, AV and TV
- LED lamp : 20000 hours
6. Play Projector : NPP008
- 1 Year Warranty
- Keystone Correction : 10 degree physical correction
- Brightness: 2700 lumens
- Picture size : 35-120 inch
- Aspect Ratio : 4:3/16:9
- Projection Technology : LCD
- Contrast ratio : 3000:1
- Resolution support: 1920 x 1080 native resolution : 800×480, support 720/ 1080p
- Aspect Ratio : 4:3,16:9
- Interface: HDMI, USB, AV, VGA, SD
- Built-in speaker
- Lamp life: 50,000 hours
7. Jimwey Projector
- 1080P High Definition Performance
- HDMI/USB/TF/AV/VGA interfaces. Perfectly compatible with computer, game host, TV or DVD player
- Built-in dual high-fidelity speaker
- Lamp life : 45000 hours
- Brightness: 3000 Lumens
- Native Resolution: 800×480 | Supported Resolution: 1920×1080
- Projection ratio: 4: 3/16: 9
- Keystone: Manual correction : 15°
8. Dinshi Projector : Infinix+ Miracast
- Mini Led Projector with Built in YouTube and Koala TV with Miracast Wifi Function
- Brightness: 1000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio : 1000:1
- Lamp life : 20.000 hours
- Display: Led
- Connect with any HDMI-enabled device, media players, USB flash drives or smartphones
- Native resolution – 800 x 480 supporting 1080p
- Throw distance – 4.9-13.12 feet
- Throw ratio – 1.4:1
- Aspect ratio – 4:3/16:9
- 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
A projector is quite the helpful device. Mostly used in educational centers, offices and as home theaters, projectors can be quite a hassle to purchase. Trust me, I have tried. The specifications mentioned are either misleading or do not even matter to begin with. Khojdeal Tech Experts found an effective way to purchase a good projector for yourself. Our buying guide will explain all there is to know about projectors. Our listed products are the best in the market and only to make life easier for our consumers. The Best Projector Under 10000 in India have been listed. Get on it to make an easy and reliable purchase.
- Best TV Cabinets in India
- Best 7.1 Home Theater System in India
- Best Soundbar Under 10000 in India
- Best 55 Inch Television in India
Loved our blog on Best Projector Under 10000 In India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.