Most travelling, and working folk do get a camera setup installed to monitor their home when they are not around. We list the best outdoor security camera in India.
You can never have too many security features in place, especially at your home and place of commerce. Not just safety from thieves and burglars, security camera systems provide you peace of mind.
There are a lot of different systems you can use to boost security around your house and office. Khojdeal understands, and lists some of the better and versatile options to choose from.
Smart security for home and office use has gained serious traction in these few years gone by. With more and more risks that show up to your door, it seems only essential to make sure you invest in the best home security money can buy. From different brands, to different functions, the best cctv camera for home in India can provide you more than just security. Let’s learn further about the outdoor security camera in India.
On this page
Best Outdoor Security Camera In India With Price
There are a few go-to brands you can opt for directly if you are investing for a camera system for your home. When talking about commercial security, you might have to invest in a more sophisticated, multi-camera approach. The best outdoor security camera in India, discussed below.
|S. No.||Best Outdoor Security Camera In India||Price|
|1.||TP-LINK Tapo C310 Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 3,999|
|2.||Qubo HCM01 Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 3,090|
|3.||Imou IPC-F22FP Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 4,350|
|4.||CP PLUS CP-GPC-T24PL2-S Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 1,600|
|5.||EZVIZ by Hikvision CS-C8C-A0-1F2WFL1 Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 6,997|
|6.||HIKVISION DS-2CE1AD0T-IRPECO Outdoor Camera Security||Rs. 1,500|
|7.||Trueview T18075 Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 4,199|
|8.||CAMATE CMOS IP PRo Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 2,399|
|9.||Dahua Wired 1080p HD Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 1,055|
|10.||Impact by Honeywell I-HABC-2005PI-L_U Outdoor Security Camera||Rs. 1,435|
Best Outdoor Security Cameras In India – Review
- TP-Link Smart Outdoor Security Camera
- Srihome Outdoor Security Camera
- D3D 826 Outdoor Security Camera
- Hikvision Outdoor Security Camera
- Sricam Outdoor Security Camera
- Mi 360° Outdoor Security Camera
- Mi Outdoor Security Camera
1. TP-Link Smart Outdoor Security Camera
- Smooth Pan and Tilt: 360°horizontal range and 114°vertical range.
- High Definition Video: Capture every detail in crystal-clear 1080p definition.
- Advanced night view: Even at night, the camera can provide a visual distance of up to 30 ft.
- Safe Storage: Support Micro SD Card (up to 128 GB).
- Motion Detection and Notifications: When you are away from home, there are always people and things you will worry about. Let the camera help you stay with them anytime, anywhere. Receive a notification if your little boy is working on the kitchen to make his lunch, or your fur baby is messing around inside kitchen
- Live View: Always stay with that matters most to you from anywhere, anytime.
- Two-Way Audio: Communicate with others with the built-in microphone and speaker.
- Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
- Privacy Mode: You can turn on the privacy mode to shut down the surveillance.
- Sharing: Forward the videos you want to share through your social networking platforms.
Why this camera system?
Secure, Smart, Easy. See what matters most. Detects motion and sends you alerts right away. Advanced night view helps guard you while you sleep. Privacy mode and safe local storage ensures your privacy. High definition video. Live view and two-way audio. Get a detailed look at your room. Share every memorable moment.
|128GB storage||Better used indoors|
|Works with Alexa and Google||Not very durable|
2. Srihome Outdoor Security Camera
- 1.Setup motion Detection Area 2. Can watch 4 cameras views at same time 3.Humanoid Motion Detection 4. Privatize area for guest users 5. Waterproof
- 1296 Ultra HD IMAGE AND IP66 Waterproof : It uses an advanced 3.0MP image sensor that will capture 1296p Ultra HD video with accurate color reproduction, the live video can be viewed via iOS/Android Smartphone, Tablet ONLY. This Camera is IP66 rated waterproof which gives complete peace of mind, install it either indoor or outdoor, no need to worry.
- Two way Audio & SD card Storage: Be there, like you never left, even if you are thousands of miles away. This wireless ip camera has a built-in speaker and microphone that allows for crystal-clear two-way communication with your kids or pets, or even scare away the intruder from your mobile devices remotely. This camera support upto 128GB SD card. 32GB SD card can record upto 3 days of recording 24×7
- Multi Users Management: Give camera access to all your family members & friends with help of Multi user management security. Define each user as operator or guest. Hide the private areas which you do not want guest users to see.
- Humanoid Motion Detection and Night Vision: This WiFi IP camera would enlarge the security circle of your house. When you set up motion detection, camera will remind you via Phone Notification. It has inbuilt IR LED with help of which you can clear display in complete dark up to 10 meter.
Why this camera system?
The IP camera has integrated IR (Infrared) LED that can help you keep an eye on your surroundings even when it is completely dark. It has large effective night vision range of 10 meters. It is embedded with 1 big infrared night vision LED for clear night view. The camera is compatible with wireless connections only. It also has a slot for local storage to save the surveillance footage to view it offline. It has dedicated card formatting with class 10 and above FAT32. It supports memory cards from 4GB to 128GB.
|Ultra HD||Motion detection is flimsy|
3. D3D 826 Outdoor Security Camera
- Atest AI and Alexa Support: D3D smart home security wifi camera with AI features i.e. Face Detection & Voice Detection. Support Alexa Echo to show live view from camera.
- Smart auto tracking: Camera track person movement & automatically rotate to record the moving object. Complete wireless home security cctv & wifi ip camera system. Inbuilt SOS siren in camera that can be triggered from mobile app, alert family members or threaten thieves.
- Ultra HD 1080P: With auto enhance feature, D3D home security camera provide ultra HD crisp & clear image. Support all iOS & Android mobile phones. All in one CCTV camera for home with mobile & PC connectivity.
- SD card and cloud recording: D3D Camera with Cloud storage saves all images and videos on SD card (upto 128 GB SD card) and Cloud server. One month free Cloud storage.
- Smart home automation and sensors: D3D smart home security camera allow to attach additional WiFi plugs & switches for home security & automation. Add additional security sensors like door/window or motion sensors.
Why this camera system?
Equipped with Smart Artificial Intelligence, you can control your camera using the Alexa Echo device. Missing family, simply give a sound command to Alexa to show live view from D3D Camera. D3D Advanced Artificial Intelligence face detection technology. Based on Deep Neural Network(DNN) Algorithm, Camera detect the human face and send the notification on user mobile phone application at real time.
D3D Advanced Artificial Intelligence enables camera to track person movement in real time & automatically rotate to record the moving object. All Movements saved in SD card. No blind spot even if the camera is not rotated manually.
|UHD recording||Better used indoors|
|Cloud service available|
4. Hikvision Outdoor Security Camera
- Hikvision ECO Series 4CH Turbo HD Mini DVR with 1MP Night Vision 4 Bullet Cameras Full Combo Kit. Hikvision ECO Series DS-7A04HGHI-F1/ECO 1MP (720P) 4CH Turbo HD Mini DVR 1Pcs, Hikvision DS-2CE1AC0T-IRP 1MP (720P) Night Vision Bullet Cameras 4Pcs
- 1TB Seagate Surveillance Hard Disk, Full 90Mtr 3+1 Copper Cable 1Bundle, 4CH CCTV Power Supply, BNC 8Pcs, DC 4Pcs. Installation is not included, Support 1080P lite mode enabled to realize the real-time 1080P lite and 720P lite resolution
- DVR Description: H.264 / H.264+ & Dual-Stream Video Compression, Support both HDTVI / Analog and AHD cameras with adaptive access, Full channel recording at up to 1080P lite resolution. HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920 x 1080P Resolution, Long transmission distance over coax cable, Support 4ch synchronous playback at 720P resolution.
- Playback Resolution – 1080p lite/720p/WD1/4CIF/VGA/CIF. 1SATA can support up to 6TB HDD
- Bullet Camera Description: 1.0 Megapixel high-performance CMOS. Analog HD output, Up to 720P resolution. True Day/Night, DNR, Smart IR. Up to 20m IR distance, Effective Pixels- 1296 (H) x 732 (V). Min. illumination- 0.1Lux @ (F1.2, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR. Signal System – PAL/NTSC, IP66 Weatherproof
- 2 Year Seller Warranty of Camera & DVR. 1 Year Seller Warranty of HDD & Power Supply.
Why this camera system?
Hikvision ECO Series 4CH Turbo HD Mini DVR with 1MP Night Vision 4 Bullet Cameras Full Combo Kit. Hikvision ECO Series DS-7A04HGHI-F1/ECO 1MP (720P) 4CH Turbo HD Mini DVR 1Pcs, Hikvision DS-2CE1AC0T-IRP 1MP (720P) Night Vision Bullet Cameras 4Pcs, 1TB Seagate Surveillance Hard Disk, Full 90Mtr 3+1 Copper Cable 1Bundle, 4CH CCTV Power Supply, BNC 8Pcs, DC 4Pcs.
Installation is not included. DVR Description: H.264 / H.264+ & Dual-Stream Video Compression, Support both HDTVI / Analog and AHD cameras with adaptive access, Full channel recording at up to 1080P lite resolution. HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920 x 1080P Resolution, Long transmission distance over coax cable, Support 4ch synchronous playback at 720P resolution.
|4 camera system||Expensive|
|1 TB storage||Better suited for businesses|
5. Sricam Outdoor Security Camera
- WATCH LIVE DEMO: 1. Download app ‘SRICAM’ on your android or iphone from app store. 2. Register with your email address & create an account. 3. Click on ‘+’ to add camera and enter device name as ‘Demo’, device id as ‘402154’ and password as ‘888888’. Then click on camera icon to see video. Select HD to see HD Quality video.
- MOTION DETECTION: Will send you alarm when some motion is detected.
- IR Night Vision: See in Dark also with the help of inbuilt IR lens
- Its completely Waterproof and therefore perfect for outdoor faacility
- Record Videos in SD card as it has provision for SD card slot also. It supports upto 128 GB capacity Card.
Why this camera system?
In short what can be done with this camera ? 1. Perfect for Outdoor Facility 2. Connect through LAN or wireless through WiFi 3. See live video on PC/Laptop, Android Phone, iPhone, Web Browser from sitting anywhere in world. How to DO ? 1. Connect camera to Power 2. Connect Camera to LAN- this step is required only once to save WiFi settings.
After WiFi settings are saved you no more need to connect to LAN 3. Install PC software provided with camera or install SRICAM app on your mobile from Play store or App Store 4. To see video on your mobile just scan bar code provided at bottom of camera and its Done !! 5. Go to WiFi settings from app and save settings and now Camera is ready to connect to WiFi.
|FHD resolution||Range not as big|
6. Mi 360° Outdoor Security Camera
- AI motion detection alert. The camera angle is 110 degree and the connectivity is Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Input Power: 5V ; Working temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃; Support Devices : Android 4.4 above or IOS 9.0 above
- Infrared Night Vision
- Talkback Feature
- The Mi Camera 360° has perfect picture quality. With Mi Camera’s 20 megapixels, 1080p resolution and wide dynamic range, even distant backgrounds are clear and detailed
- Inverted installation (optional)
- Up to 64GB SD card storage
Why this camera system?
This all-new video encoding technology allows smoother streaming and reduces bandwidth without compromising on detail. Supports Network Attached Storage (NAS). Network devices or routers with storage capabilities can be used to store files that are backed up from SD cards to NAS storage devices. The dual motor-head design enables the camera to rotate and capture a full 360° horizontal view and 96° vertical view. The camera’s shockproof design and quiet motor allow the rotation to remain smooth and silent
|360 viewing angles||Low storage|
|Best picture quality|
7. Mi Outdoor Security Camera
- Works with Alexa: This security camera can ‘work with Alexa’. For eg., You can use Echo Show as an input for control functionality of this product
- Mi home security camera basic 1080p is capable of recording 1080p full HD video
- Equipped with a 130 degree ultra wide angle lens, 10m ranged infrared night vision
- Ultra-wide 130 degree Angle Lens ; Power Consumption: 5 W ; Wi-Fi modes: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
- Advanced AI motion detector reduces false alarm
- Two-way voice communication and Intelligent detection
Why this camera system?
This Mi Wi-Fi security camera shoots live footage of your home in 1080p (Full HD) with a maximum frame rate of up to 20 fps. This ensures that you don’t miss out on minute details on screen. With a 130-degree ultra-wide angle lens, this security camera ensures that it covers almost all of your room, minimizing the chances of blind spots. Through the integration of deep learning technology and focused optimization of the algorithms and network software, the camera is able to accurately determine when to alert you and notifies you on your phone.
|Alexa support||Not as durable|
|130 degrees ultra wide angle|
Buying Guide: How to Choose Outdoor Security Camera?
Crucial Feature Points
There are certain things you need to keep in mind when it comes to buying from the best outdoor security camera in India. This buying guide will help make things more clear from a consumer perspective. Here is what you need to know.
- Resolution: At the end of the day, a camera needs clarity. A security camera, even more so. If you want to keep security at an all time high, you need a camera system that can provide that clarity when it comes to video quality. Resolution is therefore, one of the paramount features you need to be looking for. A low-quality camera system just won’t cut it.
- Night Vision: Well most burglars come out at night, and the last thing you want is your camera system to record complete darkness while thieves clear out your belongings. For that purpose, camera systems come with night vision enabled, so that the camera can pick up everything during broad daylight, as well as minute details during the night.
- Alarms and Alert Settings: Well, it will be great to know who stole your tires while you were sleeping, but wouldn’t it be great if your security system can alert you during times of burglary and the rest? Yes, yes it will. Fortunately, there are security systems that sometimes accompany outdoor cameras that can easily ring an alarm bell during un-solicited visitors.
- Recording Storage: Another key thing to note is where your security footage is being stored and how efficiently. Larger brands often come with cloud services and the rest, but most reasonable ones comes with a simple hard-disk type storage facility. In either case, the point is to be able to keep track of things over a period of days, instead of simply hours.
- Build Quality: Since these security cameras are placed outside, they are literally at the mercy of the elements. Strong winds, rains, and a wealth of other things can harm your security system. For that, you need to make sure to invest in a durable and well-made security system. There are a tonne of products out there that can hold up against adverse weather. Dependable no matter what
- Application Experience: Well, it is great to have the top model in terms of hardware, but it also needs to be accessible. Most camera systems nowadays come with an application you can install on your phone or computer. They provide you extensive features and give you the ability to control and customize your own security.
Types of Home Camera Systems
When it comes to home safety, there are a two main types of security you can opt for, wireless security cameras and video doorbells.
- Wireless Security Cameras: These kinds are connected to a network of other similar cameras you can place around your house. They generally send alerts to your phone or computer. Some might run on battery, others can be connected to an outlet depending on the model. True wireless cameras can also have their own storage, or send recordings to another device
- Video Doorbells: Featuring two way audios, so you can talk to people who ring your bell, video doorbell cameras are basically security cameras built within your doorbell. Whenever it detects movement or when someone rings the bell, the system sends its feed into your smartphone, or whatever device it may be connected to. Some might run on battery, others are plugged into an outlet.
Frequently Asked Questions About Outdoor Security Camera (FAQs):
How long do outdoor security cameras last?
A good set of security cameras will last you around 10-15 years. Depending on the climate and on a few other factors, security cameras might be left at the mercy of the elements, therefore placement and buying a durable appliance is necessary. Listed above are some of the most durable and best outdoor security camera system in India.
How do I protect my security cameras?
There are a few ways you can keep your security cameras safe and out of any intentional damages. First is placement. Making sure the camera records a wide area clearly is necessary, Therefore, make sure you place it on a height, also away from intentional damages by burglars and the rest. You can go the extra mile to hide the cameras and use protective housing to keep them safe.
Can they record audio?
Yes, most security camera systems record audio. Make sure the one you choose does. Analog devices do not come with audio surveillance, but digital ones do.
What is DVR and how is it different from NVR?
DVR stands for digital video recorder. A DVR converts an analog signal into a digital format so that it can be stored on a hard drive or other digital storage device. NVR stands for network video recorder. An NVR records video in a digital format and transmits it over a network. The main difference between DVR and NVR is the way they record video. DVRs record video in an analog format, while NVRs record it in a digital format. Another difference is that DVRs are typically used to record video from CCTV cameras, while NVRs are used to record video from IP cameras. To know more, read this article about difference between DVR and NVR.
It is pointless to argue the fact that security is a must to invest into in today’s world. There are a wealth of dangers out there and keeping yourself, your home, your family and your place of commerce completely safe is your responsibility. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to keep things in check. One of the better ideas is to invest in some of the best outdoor security camera in India. Khojdeal lists viable products above to choose from and a buying guide to help you buy exactly according to your needs.
Loved our blog on best outdoor security camera in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.