Books are a great way to keep yourself engaged at home, while traveling and even during work breaks. The Best New Books to Add to Your Reading List, mentioned here.
A good story is effective at sparking imagination, keeping yourself entertained and essentially resetting your mood.
Click the link below to be redirected to the best place to find the books listed below.
Best New Books to Add to Your Reading List
Writers are adamant and quite efficient at bringing out new stories out to their readers. This makes the book market incredibly saturated and there is something for everyone out there.
📌Check Also: Easy Music Instruments You Can Learn Right Now
From sci-fi, to thrillers and suspense novels to encyclopedias, there are so many good stories, history and knowledge to be had there, it is incredible.
In no particular order or genre, we have listed the Best New Books to Add to Your Reading List.
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
- 1984, by George Orwell
- Harry Potter Series, by J.K. Rowling
- The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
- The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank
- Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
- The Catcher in the Rye, by J.D. Salinger
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis
- Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, Julius Caesar and As You Like It, by William Shakespeare
- The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams
- Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
Must Reads, by Indian Authors
- A House For Mr. Biswas, by V.S. Naipaul
- The Shadow Lines, by Amitav Ghosh
- God’s Little Soldier, by Kiran Nagarkar
- The Lost Flamingoes of Bombay, by Siddharth Dhanvant Shanghvi
- A Fine Balance, by Rohinton Mistry
- The Blue Umbrella, by Ruskin Bond
- Interpreter Of Maladies and The Namesake, by Jhumpa Lahiri
- East, West, by Salman Rushdie
- A Matter Of Rats, by Amitava Kumar
- The Great Indian Novel, by Shashi Tharoor
- The Palace Of Illusions, by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- India After Gandhi, by Ramachandra Guha
- Guru Granth Sahib
- The Book of Mormon
- Bhagavad Gita
- The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Analects of Confucius
- The Upanishads
📌Check Also: 9 Books To Read Before They Become Movies In 2022
Knowledge and History
- Britannia Encyclopedia
- Dismantling the Big Bang, by Williams/Hartnett
- Man’s Search for Meaning, By Viktor Frankl
- Sapiens: A Brief History Of Humankind, By Yuval Noah Harari
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit Of Less, By Greg McKeown
- The History of the Ancient World, by Susan Wise Bauer
- The Crusades, by Thomas Asbridge
- Battle Cry of Freedom, by James McPherson
- The Art of War, by Sun Tzu
Latest Must Reads – Updated 2020
- The Grace Kelly Dress, by Brenda Janowitz
- Separation Anxiety, by Laura Zigman
- Anna K: A Love Story, by Jenny Lee
- Woman on the Edge, by Samantha M. Bailey
- Untamed, by Glennon Doyle
- The Mountains Sing, by Nguyễn Phan Quế Mai
- A Man Called Ove, by Fredrik Backman
- A Long Way Home, by Saroo Brierley
There is literally nothing better than cozying up with your favorite book. It helps activate your imagination and keeps you busy. The best part of reading is you can either use hard copies or the easier kindle for that purpose.
The Best New Books to Add to Your Reading List have been listed above. Find the kind from the genre you like the best and get to reading.
Loved our blog on Best New Books to Add to Your Reading List? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.