Best Multivitamin Tablets: Adding a multivitamin tablet to your daily diet is a great way to ensure that you’re getting the proper fuel and energy to lead an active and healthy lifestyle. No matter how healthy you are, at one point or another, you’re likely to wrestle with a vitamin or nutrient deficiency.
While multivitamins shouldn’t be a replacement for food, they can be beneficial when they fill an identified nutrition gap that is not being fulfilled by the intake of food.
List Of Top 15 Best Multivitamin Tablets
Best Multivitamin Tablets: To help you find the best multivitamin for your needs we’ve rounded up the best multivitamin tablets. Our recommendations include multivitamins that have a proven track record for ingredient safety, follow international manufacturing standards and have excellent nutritional value & purity.
Top 15 Best Multivitamin For Men Reviewed
Best Multivitamin For Men: The best way to get the necessary vitamins and minerals your body needs to stay healthy is through proper diet. Eating a balanced diet, packed with protein, vegetables, fats, fruits, and carbohydrates is the best way to give your body the fuel it needs to stay active and healthy. However, dietary restrictions, travel, and other factors don’t always allow you to eat perfectly and therefore, you may be missing out on some key nutrients your body needs. That’s where multivitamins come into play to supplement nutritional deficiency.
Listed below are the Top 15 best multivitamin for men.
1. TrueBasics Multivit Men One Daily, Multivitamins, Multiminerals, Omega-3, 90 Tablets
- 23 vitamins & minerals along with specific blends & clinically researched ingredients like Saberry, Lutemax help support an active lifestyle by improving energy, immunity & stamina.
- Brain Blend: With Omega-3, Ginkgo biloba, Choline, Celastrus paniculatus TrueBasics MultiVit Men may help improve memory and focus.
- Stress Buster Blend: L-Tryptophan, Ginseng, Valerian Root Extract in TrueBasics MultiVit Men, help relieve stress and improve quality of sleep.
- Antioxidant blend: Potent antioxidants like Saberry (Amla), ALA, Lutemax (Lutein & Zeaxanthin) in TrueBasics MultiVit Men help tackle the free radical damage in the body and help boost immunity.
- Men’s Virility Blend: Tribulus, Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Mucuna Seed extracts in TrueBasics MultiVit Men help enhance virility in men.
Why We Recommend It?
Scientifically Proven Ingredients: TrueBasics Multivit Men is a result of efforts put in by highly qualified food scientists and nutrition experts. It contains scientifically proven ingredients like Saberry, Lutemax 2020 that are proven to be efficacious and safe.
Right Amount Of Nutrients: TrueBasics Multivit Men supplies an efficient amount of vital bio-active nutrients to help improve overall health and support an active lifestyle.
Goodness Of Omega-3: TrueBasics MultiVit Men is enriched with the goodness of Omega-3 which is good fat and may help improve heart, joint, brain & eye health.
Gives Energy: TrueBasics Multivit Men with its 40 bio-active nutrients helps improve day-long energy. Right quantity of Vitamins as per guidelines set by FSSAI helps in maintaining energy levels throughout the day.
Boosts Immunity: Potent Antioxidants like Saberry (Amla), ALA, Lutemax 2020 (Lutein & Zeaxanthin) in TrueBasics MultiVit Men may help tackle the free radical damage. TrueBasics Multivit Men may help improve the body’s defence mechanism and boost immunity.
Improves Stamina: TrueBasics MultiVit Men is enriched with Vitamins, minerals, Omega-3, Antioxidants along with herbal extracts that may help improve the body’s stamina and strength.
2. MuscleXP Daily Vital Multivitamin With 25 Vitamins & Minerals, 5 Super Antioxidants & Ginseng, 60 Tablets
- This comprehensive and complete formula delivers a total of 25 Vitamins, Minerals, 5 Super Antioxidants, 3 Amino Acids, Brain Health blend in one convenient daily dose.
- Features amino acids. Contains Grape seed extract, Alpha lipoic acid, Ginseng extract, Lutein, Lycopene.
- The Best Daily MultiVitamin Formulation to meet the complex nutritional challenges faced by men.
- Packed with Antioxidants, Minerals, Vitamins in sufficient doses as per RDA limits.
- Manufactured in World Class International Manufacturing Standards NSF-GMP, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 certified.
Why We Recommend It?
Delivers Essential Daily Nutrients For General Health: Musclexp one daily vital delivers the essential daily nutrients for general health. This comprehensive and complete formula delivers a total of 36 nutrients comprising vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, health blends in one convenient daily dose. It contains sufficient dosage of vitamins, minerals within RDA guidelines plus several important ingredients such as alpha-lipoic acid, grape seed extract, lycopene, lutein and much more! Made in India as per international manufacturing standards NSF-GMP, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 certified.
Contains Amino Acids & Ginseng: Musclexp daily vital contains amino acid, L-taurine, L-methionine, L-glutamine and ginseng extract. Amino acids are organic compounds, which are required in virtually all biological processes. Ginseng is believed to provide an energy boost, increase the body’s resistance to stress, promotes relaxation, supports normal blood sugar levels.
Rich in Super Antioxidants: Musclexp daily vital is rich in antioxidants such as grape seed extract, lutein, alpha-lipoic acid, lycopene. Antioxidants help to protect your immune system, enhance circulation and accelerate recovery, thus preserving all the hard-earned gains you make in training.
Improves Overall Health: The multivitamin encourages efficiency in your body for all of its various functions, including metabolism, muscle building, and athletic performance.
3. Muscleblaze Multivitamin – MuscleBlaze VITE Multivitamin – 60 Tablets
- MuscleBlaze MB Vite is a blend of essential vitamins and minerals that are essential for bodybuilders, athletes, and active adults.
- MB Vite provides essential nutrients which are not produced by body in bulk thus to enhance the performance of other health supplements during intense workouts.
- Reduces oxidative stress promoting faster muscle recovery and eliminating post workout fatigue.
- It boosts immunity by enhancing stamina and improving metabolism and efficient absorption of nutrition.
Why We Recommend It?
The new MB Vite is enriched with the super ingredients which completely changes the way you define good health. With the goodness of vitamins, minerals, and lycopene etc., this health supplement acts on the overall well-being by reducing the oxidative stress in the body which often gives rise to various health complications.
Ginkgo Biloba: The oldest living species of plants, Ginkgo Biloba is used to enhance the healthy brain functions and keep the blood health in check.
Ginseng: Used to give a quick boost of energy and reduce stress while balancing the cholesterol levels in the body.
Grape Seed Extract: Highly antioxidant properties help reduce inflammation and enhance blood circulation. Studies also suggest that it helps lose weight while performing the required set of activities.
Vitamins & Minerals: Our bodies are built to function in a very dramatic way where what we eat decides how we perform in our day to day activities. Vitamins and Minerals are two essential building blocks and lack of these can make us feel tired, sick, or just not healthy. Being healthy and feeling it is magnificent and our bust lifestyles often devoid us from enjoying it. MB Vite from MuscleBlaze is crafted using 24 vital vitamins and minerals which support the functionality of other dietary supplements and enhance the body’s capability to absorb nutrients from the food we take. The deficiency of some nutrients can make us feel sick or tired all the time and when it comes to bodybuilding, you are not allowed to be tired at any point in time. The consumption of MB Vite keeps you active and support you through your everyday fitness routines.
Every Time you Eat is an Opportunity to Nourish your Body: Your body reacts to the hundreds of micronutrients that your food is composed of. Every micronutrient is responsible to carry out multiple mental and physical functions in your everyday life. So, each time you eat, you are feeding your body with either something that makes you healthier or something that makes you closer to diseases. Bodybuilding often strikes bad at your immunity and food alone is not enough to keep you going. To tackle the loss and increasing need for micronutrients, MB Vite is the one that helps you fill the dietary gaps and supports your overall well-being to keep you strong and to keep you going.
4. Muscletech Multivitamin – Muscletech Essential Series Platinum Multi Vitamin – 90 Tablets
- Daily multivitamin formulated to support the nutritional needs of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Provides the most critical micronutrients to support overall health and athletic performance.
- Designed for everyone from active men, women and fitness enthusiasts to high-performance athletes, powerlifters, cross fitters, bodybuilders, endurance athletes, and anyone looking to support general good health for peak performance.
Why We Recommend It?
Multi Vitamin for Adults Supplement: MuscleTech Platinum Multivitamin is a complete, advanced multi vitamin and mineral formula designed for active adults and even elite athletes for general health support. This scientifically designed formula delivers a complete profile of vitamins and minerals that hard-training athletes are looking for. It’s packed with ingredients including essential vitamins, minerals and an amino acid complex.
Scientifically Designed Daily Multi Vitamin: Platinum Multivitamin is a complete, advanced multi vitamin complex designed for bodybuilders, active individuals and even elite athletes for general health support. This scientifically designed formula delivers a complete micronutrient profile that hard-training athletes are looking for.
High-Potency Vitamins and Minerals: Platinum Multivitamin has been engineered to deliver 20 vitamins and minerals, including almost all of your daily requirements for vitamins A, C, D, E, B6 and B12! Each serving also delivers a unique spectrum of minerals and digestive enzymes for a truly complete formula!
Advanced Support Matrices: This advanced formula supplies key amino acids, alpha lipoic acid (ALA), arginine and citrulline, while also providing an Herbal Matrix formulated with green tea, saw palmetto, ginseng, echinacea, ginkgo and green coffee bean. Also included are key enzymes and other micronutrients that provide additional support, like boron, inositol and choline!
Assured Quality and Purity: To ensure a high standard of quality and purity, each batch of Platinum Multivitamin undergoes quality control to ensure that each bottle meets the standards of purity, quality and consistency.
5. Rainbow Light Vibrance Men’s Multivitamin plus Stress Support, 120 Count
- Targeted, researched-based nutrition for men's health
- Eases stress and supports a healthy stress response
- Supports the immune system
- Eases digestive complaints and supports gut health
- Made with whole foods, non-GMO project verified, gluten free, vegetarian, easy to swallow capsules.
- Ideal for active men who want to maintain healthy stress levels.
- Potent B vitamins for stress support with both methylfolate and methylcobalamin, plus Magnesium to promote calm & added antioxidant support from lycopene & a Probiotic, Prebiotic & Enzyme blend designed to support digestion.
Why We Recommend It?
Nourish a healthy stress response: Provide optimal support to promote a healthy nervous system response to stress with high potency bioavailable B-vitamins plus magnesium. A customized digestive blend helps calm a nervous stomach and support immune health, while lycopene, turmeric and broccoli sprouts provide male focused whole-body antioxidant protection.
Rainbow Blend: The organic rainbow vibrant food blend includes spirulina, beet, broccoli, kale, spinach, blackberry, blueberry, carrot and cranberry to provide added whole-food nourishment and support absorption.
EcoGuard: Rainbow Light is dedicated to making a positive environmental impact, our 100% recycled/recyclable EcoGuard bottles have helped us achieve our sustainability goals by reusing post-consumer plastic and encouraging our customers to recycle our bottles. That’s why our EcoGuard bottles are 100% post-consumer recycled, recyclable, BPA free, and our labels are made with TerraSkin tree-free paper.
Allergen Free: Rainbow Light Vibrance products are made with carefully selected and purity tested ingredients and contain no gluten or allergenic ingredients derived from the following: milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts or soybeans. Additionally, all Rainbow Light products are free of artificial preservatives, colours, flavours, and sweeteners.
6. Elements Men’s One Daily Multivitamin, 65 Tablets
- Contains 21 vitamins and minerals plus a botanical blend formulated for men
- 65 tablets, a 2-month supply (taken daily at listed serving size).
- No artificial colours, flavours or chemical preservatives
- 62% of ingredients cultured from whole foods
- Vegan and gluten free
- Discover the certificate of analysis for this product by scanning your bottle code using the Amazon app
- Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA
7. GNC Mega Men One Daily Multivitamin – 60 Caplets
- Provides 19 vitamins and minerals at 100% daily value or more for overall wellness.
- Fuels muscle performance with critical amino acids such as L-taurine, L-methionine, L-glutamine, and L-carnitine.
- Features B vitamins to support energy production and metabolism
- Advanced health blends for immune, sexual health and brain support
- Iron free
- Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Methlycellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid Vegetable Source, Titanium Dioxide (Mineral Whitener), Magnesium Stearate Vegetable Source, Vegetable Acetoglycerides, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Caramel Color, Ethyl Vanillin
8. A To Z Multivitamin – Healthvit Mulvit A To Z Multivitamins and Minerals- 60 Tablets
- This comprehensive and complete Multivitamin formula delivers a total of 31 comprising vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, health blends, immune system, vitality and amino acids in one convenient daily dose.
- Vitality: 31 Vitamins, Amino Acids, Minerals to support the daily requirements of Active & Working Men.
- Antioxidant: Rich in Antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E for Cell Health and reduces visible ageing.
- Heart & bone health: Improves Heart Health and Brain function. Intense workouts and fitness activities exert a huge pressure on the bones as well which is why the body needs extra nutrients to maintain a better bone health.
- Immune system: Balanced combination of vitamin and minerals help in building stamina, energy, and immunity and that keeps body alert and active all time.
9. Naturyz Men’s Sport Multivitamin – 60 Tablets
- Contains 55 Vital Nutrients and 13 Performance blends (consisting of Vitamins, Minerals, Testosterone boosters, Muscle building boosters, Sports amino acids, Antioxidants, Vitality phytonutrients, Digestive enzymes, Joint care & Weight management blends).
- Supports Muscle Building and Metabolism
- Increase Antioxidant and Testosterone Levels
- Supports Bone & Eye Health
- Helps in increase Sports Performance
- This convenient high potency daily formulation has been designed for the special needs of professional bodybuilders, athletes, sportspersons, weight training enthusiasts and men with an active lifestyle who need that bit extra for their general health needs.
- Can be safely used as it is dope free
- Manufactured in World class HACCP certified manufacturing facility conforming to GMP standards and ISO 22000 certifications.
10. Amazon Brand – Solimo Men’s One Daily Multivitamin Multimineral, 100 Tablets
- 100 tablets, more than a three-month supply (taken daily at listed serving size)
- A blend of 20 vitamins and minerals, with 300 mcg Lycopene per serving (1 tablet)
- No artificial colours, no artificial flavours
- No gluten, no lactose
- Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sorbitol, Starch, Ascorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Glycolate. Contains 2% or less of ascorbyl palmitate, beta-carotene, BHT, biotin, calcium phosphate, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, cholecalciferol, chromium chloride, cupric oxide, cyanocobalamin, D-calcium pantothenate, dl-alpha tocopherol, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, DL-tartaric acid, folic acid, gelatin, glucose, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, lycopene, magnesium stearate, manganese sulfate, medium chain triglycerides, nicotinamide, phytonadione, polyvinyl alcohol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, retinyl acetate, riboflavin, silicon dioxide, sodium ascorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium selenite, sorbic acid, sucrose, sunflower oil, thiamine mononitrate, tocopherol, zinc oxide. May contain sodium chloride, stearic acid, triacetin.
- Gelatin source: Porcine
11. Centrum Multivitamin – Centrum Multivitamin Tablets, 365-Count
- 365 count bottle
- Made in the USA
- Number 1 doctor recommended multivitamin
- Maintains strong bones with the balanced combination of Vitamin D and calcium
- Supports immune system defences with a balance of essential antioxidants
- Helps support energy production with B Vitamins
12. Revital Multivitamin – Revital H Daily Health Supplement – 60 Capsules
- A unique daily health supplement is a balanced combination of 10 vitamins, 9 minerals and ginseng
- Provides energy and fights throughout the day fatigue
- Improves mental alertness and increases ability to handle stress
- Helps improve immunity
- Helps improve quality of life
13. Healthkart Multivitamin – HealthKart Daily Essentials Combo (Omega – 60 Capsules + Multivitamin – 60 Capsules)
- Rich source of heart-healthy essential fatty acids-DHA and EPA
- It may help in improving joint flexibility and mobility, keeping the heart healthy and support brain health
- Multivitamin with the goodness of ginseng extract, taurine and multiminera fortified with 9 essential amino acids
14. Himalaya Multivitamin – Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Ashvagandha General Wellness – 60 Tablets
- Frequently referred to as “Indian ginseng” because of its rejuvenating properties.
- Helps maintain a healthy balance between the nervous system, endocrine glands and immune system, thus reducing the harmful effects of long-term stress on the body.
- Traditionally referred to as an aphrodisiac.
- Ashvagandha promotes sexual health by uplifting the mood, reducing anxiety, improving energy levels and fertility, thus supporting sexual performance.
15. Kirkland Multivitamin – Kirkland Signature Daily Multi Vitamins & Minerals Tablets, 500-Count Bottle
- This product provides a complete, full-potency formulation of vitamins, minerals and Ginseng to help deliver essential nutrients that may be missed if you are not eating a balanced diet.
- Provides the essential nutrients necessary for a balanced diet and to give you that energized feeling
- Now with more folic acid selenium and calcium
- Formulated with a higher absorption
- New advanced formula
- USP verified dietary supplement
Best Multivitamin Syrup
Best Multivitamin Syrup: If you’re someone who isn’t getting the necessary vitamins and minerals you need, listed below are the Best Multivitamin Syrup you can supplement with. Keep your body in great shape by using any of these great multivitamins.
Top 8 Best Multivitamin For Women – What’s the best multivitamin for a woman?
Best Multivitamin For Women: From vitamin D and calcium to folic acid and iron, women tend to miss out on specific, yet vital, types of vitamins. And while increasing consumption of certain foods in our diet may help with this, multivitamins are another way to help ensure you’re getting the proper nutrients. If you’re looking to boost your health with supplements, consider trying one of the 8 Best Multivitamin For Women.
1. GNC Women’s Ultra Mega One Daily Multivitamin – 60 Caplets
- Ultra-concentrated with 37 important nutrients
- Provides 20 vitamins and minerals at 100% daily value or more
- Promotes healthy hair, skin & nails with beauty blend of biotin, collagen & silica
- Features B-Vitamins to support energy production and metabolism
- Advanced health blends for skin, heart, brain & eye support
2. Purayati Multivitamin Tablets for Women – 90 Count
- 23 vital nutrients to support the daily requirements of active & working women.
- Rich in essential Vitamins & amino acids to counter the side-effects of sedentary lifestyles.
- Rich in Antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E for cell health and reduces visible ageing.
- Fortified with Biotin for shiny hair and strong nails.
- Supports healthy and glowing skin.
- Boosts immunity and improves heart health and brain function.
- Supports nervous system
3. Revital Multivitamin – Revital H Woman – 30 Tablets
- A balanced combination of 12 vitamins, 18 minerals and ginseng
- Provides energy and fights weakness and tiredness
- Keeps bones healthy and strong
- Keeps hair and skin healthy
4. One-A-Day Women 50 Plus Multivitamins Tablet (300 Tablets)
- One A Day Women's 50+ supports: healthy brain function, bone health, heart health, eye health and immune health.
- 100% Daily Value of 15 essential nutrients that support your overall well-being as you thrive.
- Supports healthy brain function with B-Vitamins
- 200% DV of Vitamin C to support collagen production
- Supports heart health with Vitamins B6, B12, C, E and Folic Acid
- Helps convert food to fuel with B-Vitamins and Chromium
- Helps support bone health with Calcium and Vitamin D
- Free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Artificial Sweeteners and Fish Allergens
5. Healthkart Multivitamin – HealthKart Biotin 10000 mcg, 90 tablets & Multivitamin Women, 60 Tablets
- HealthKart Biotin is a dietary source for Vitamin B7 vital for the body to help concert food into energy
- HealthKart Biotin is exquisitely crafted to regulate the biotin levels in the body to help in the healthy growth and maintenance of hair, skin, and nails
- It may help reduce the brittleness of the nails and enhance hair growth
- It may help in glowing skin
- Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin B and cannot be stored in the body thus supplementation of biotin is vital for enhancing the healthy growth of hair, skin, and nails
6. Vitamin Shoppe One Women’s Multivitamin, 60 Tablets
- A well-rounded formula designed to help women fill nutritional gaps with essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- The quality-tested formula features ingredients like calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D to help fortify bone health.
- Folate and choline help support reproductive wellness, while cranberry concentrate bolsters urinary tract health.
- Biotin boosts your beauty from within, supporting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
7. Centrum Multivitamin – Centrum Silver Women Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement, 65 Count Tablets)
- Includes 65 tablets of Centrum Silver Women Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement
- Age-adjusted to support the health of women age 50+ and to help support the heart, brain and eyes
- The most complete multivitamin, with Centrum’s highest levels of Vitamin D3 to support bone strength
- Verified non-GMO and gluten-free vitamin with a smooth coating that’s easy-to-swallow
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand for multivitamins
8. FitZup Multivitamin Tablet for Women, 90 Tablets – Pack of 2
- The tablets are loaded with more than 30 nutrients, minerals and vitamins including flaxseed oil, evening primrose, niacinamide, magnesium, methionine, B complex, which help in balancing the energy levels and maintaining a strong gut.
- Designed keeping in mind the workings of a woman's body, the easy-to-take tablets helps in building stamina levels and refill the nourishment quota for the day.
- Enriched with evening primrose oil which helps to relieve PMS, helps to improve overall skin health, assists in strengthening the bones
- Optimised quantity of vitamins and minerals, including an increased dosage is the best multivitamin meant for active working women
9. MegaFood, Women’s One Daily, Daily Multivitamin and Mineral Dietary Supplement, 90 Tablets
- MegaFood Women’s One Daily is a multivitamin and mineral dietary supplement formulated to nourish, balance and protect.
- Made to support your optimal health and wellbeing, Women’s One Daily delivers FoodState Vitamins B, D and folic acid that your body needs, plus 9 mg of FoodState Iron to replenish levels lost during menstruation, trace minerals, and a Nourishing Food and Herb Blend for energy and nervous system health.
- All in a once-a-day tablet that’s easy to digest, even on an empty stomach.
10. New Chapter Every Woman’s One Daily Multivitamin, 72 Tablets
- Fermented with beneficial probiotics and whole foods so your body can recognize it as food
- Can be taken any time of day fermented multivitamin is easier to digest than isolated vitamins, and gentle even on an empty stomach. No nausea
- Expertly formulated for the needs of women including stress, energy, immune, and bone support
- Clean, whole food fermented multivitamin delivers Superfoods like Ginger, organic Turmeric & Maca
- Made with Certified Organic Vegetables & Herbs, Non GMO Project Verified, Vegetarian, Certified Kosher, Certified Gluten Free, No Synthetic Fillers, No Animal Gelatin
Why We Recommend It?
Health Support for Active Women: Every Woman’s One Daily Multivitamin delivers whole-food fermented nutrients plus unique blends of complementary herbs. Every Woman’s One Daily Multivitamin is expertly formulated to go beyond addressing just nutrient deficiencies, by supporting overall health and specific systems of the body. Whole-food fermented Vitamin D3 supports bone health, while fermented Zinc and Vitamins C and A (100% as beta-carotene) support immune system function. Also, emerging studies suggest that taking a daily multivitamin such as Every Woman’s One Daily provides support for occasional stress.
Fermented and Gentle on the Stomach: New Chapter uses a proprietary 2-step fermentation method with clinically studied strains of probiotics and whole foods to deliver easily digestible multivitamins. The probiotics work to bring the vitality of fermentation to each vitamin and mineral: pre-digested and as close to what your body needs as food itself.The result? Nourishing support that is gentle enough to take anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Committed to Organic and Non-GMO: New Chapter is committed to using organic, Non-GMO ingredients. That’s because we believe in doing what’s best for the earth and everyone on it. Our multivitamins, including Every Woman’s One Daily, are made with certified organic vegetables and herbs like organic Turmeric and organic Red Clover.New Chapter multivitamins are also Non-GMO Project Verified-meaning ingredients are carefully reviewed for GMO avoidance going all the way back to the seeds.Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc., Medina, ND, USA.
11. Rainbow Light, Women’s One Multivitamin, 90 tablets
- Comprehensive, one-a-day nutritional support for bone and breast health includes B-complex, vitamin D3, and iron.
- Women's nourishing blend of dong quai, organic spirulina, and red clover for stress and hormone balance.
- Vegetable juice complex with kale, spinach, dandelion, and beet for natural energy.
- Easy to digest with plant-source enzymes and 25 million CFU probiotics.
- Free of gluten, dairy, wheat, sugar, soy, nuts, eggs, fish and shellfish, and yeast.
Why We Recommend It?
Rainbow Light Women’s One Multivitamin is a top-selling natural brand food-based women’s multivitamin. Women’s One delivers essential nutrients to support breast and bone health and boost energy levels in just one tablet per day. Formulated to deliver pure and potent nutritional protection, Women’s One Multivitamin contains essential vitamins, minerals, superfoods, and herbs, as well as probiotics to ease digestion. It contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, or additives. It’s also entirely free of sugar, lactose and dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, nuts, eggs, fish and shellfish, and is gentle on the stomach.
Easy-to-Digest Formula with Enzymes and Probiotics: Some brands of multivitamins can be difficult for the body to digest, resulting in stomach upset, Women’s One Multivitamin is specially formulated to be gentle on the stomach and digestive system. Superfoods like, kale, spinach, beet, and organic spirulina combine with gentle plant-source enzymes and 25 million CFU probiotics to support the body’s natural digestive balance and may boost overall immune system health.
Gluten, Sugar, and Dairy Free; and Vegetarian: Women’s One is vegetarian and contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, and additives. It also contains no sugar, lactose and dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, nuts, eggs, soy, fish and shellfish, and is gentle on the stomach.
12. Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Women, 120 Veggie Caps
- Multivitamin supplement: Specially formulated multivitamin for women with breast support made from nutritious and RAW whole foods
- Multivitamin with probiotics: Vitamin Code Women's multivitamin includes live probiotics and enzymes plus antioxidants for extraordinary health and vitality
- Women specific: This women's vitamin includes folate, calcium, magnesium, zinc and Vitamin A, C, D3, E and B Complex for women's nutritional needs
- Vitamin code women: Comprehensive vitamin for breast health, reproductive health, bone strength, skin health, heart health, and digestive support
- Raw multivitamin: Vegetarian, gluten free, and dairy free whole food multivitamin, with NO binders or fillers
- Healthy digestion with live probiotics and enzymes
13. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Multivitamin – 120 Capsules
- Combines 23 vitamins and essential minerals with 17 specialty ingredients, includes 600 micrograms of folic acid, 150 mg of calcium and 100 micrograms of vitamin B-12
- Includes soy isoflavones, Ostivone, uva ursi, garcinia and horse chestnut extracts, citrus bioflavonoids and other specialty ingredients
- Comes in easy to swallow vegetarian society approved Vcaps capsules
- Is a complete Nutrient Optimization System providing 40 active ingredients, you can think of Opti-Women as potent nutritional insurance for your fitness lifestyle
Why We Recommend It?
ON’s Nutrient Optimization System for active women is a high-potency multivitamin containing 40 active ingredients including citrus bioflavonoids, soy isoflavones and other specialty ingredients. Each 2-capsule serving provides foundational micronutrient support that can be built on through consumption of a healthy, balanced diet. Think of Opti-Women as nutritional insurance for your fit lifestyle.
CLA Softgels: CLA or Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a group of fatty acids found naturally in eggs, dairy products and red meat, but not in appreciable amounts. ON CLA softgels contain 750 mg of Conjugated Linoleic Acid Per Serving.
Enteric Coated Fish Oil Softgels: Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eiscosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. They are found in foods like salmon and supplements such as ON Fish Oil Softgels. Our Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated, which means that you get all the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
Flaxseed Oil Softgels: Optimum Nutrition’s Flaxseed Oil Softgels are produced from oils that have been carefully extracted without the use of hexane or added heat. This cold extraction process helps to preserve the delicate chemical structure of the Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids found in flax seeds.
14. Nature Made, Multi For Her with Iron and Calcium, 90-Count Tablets
- Each containing 90 multi-vitamin and mineral supplement tablets for women.
- Recommended as part of daily regimen for women's health, longevity, heart health, and prenatal care.
- Contains a blend of 23 key vitamins and minerals.
- Supports reproductive health
- Provides 100 percent daily value of iron
- Supports bone, teeth and muscle health
- Provides antioxidant support
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- Supports cellular energy production
Why We Recommend It?
Nature Made Multi for Her Tablets, 90-count: Nature Made Multi For Her is a multivitamin tablet specially formulated with 23 key nutrients that help support women’s daily nutritional needs. The formula addresses specific health concerns women have, such as reproductive, bone and immune health. Ensuring an adequate intake of essential nutrients is important to support your overall health.
Supports Reproductive Health: Nature Made Multi for Her tablets contain Folic Acid, Iron, Calcium and Vitamin D, which are essential nutrients for women of childbearing age, in part, because they support reproductive health.
Provides 100% of the Daily Value of Iron: Nature Made Multi for Her provides 100 percent of the daily value of iron. Iron is essential for pre-menopausal women to support a healthy lifestyle.
Supports Bone, Teeth and Muscle Health: Maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D in your body has been shown to be an important part of your bone, teeth and muscle health. Nature Made Multi for Her tablets contain 1000 IU of vitamin D3, the body’s preferred form of vitamin D, and 250 mg of calcium to help support and maintain strong bones.
Provides Antioxidant Support and Helps Support a Healthy Immune System: Vitamin C provides antioxidant support and helps support a healthy immune system. Vitamin D and beta-carotene also support immune health. Additionally, vitamin E and selenium provide antioxidant support to help protect healthy cells from damaging free radicals.
Supports Cellular Energy Production: All eight B vitamins are included and support cellular energy production. These essential nutrients help convert the carbohydrate, protein and fat from your diet into cellular energy to fuel your body’s many chemical reactions.
Safe and Quality Ingredients: All Nature Made products are made in accordance with strict Good Manufacturing Practice standards. Their nutrition supplements are made from carefully selected ingredients from trusted suppliers. Nature Made products are guaranteed to meet high quality standards of purity and potency. When you take the vitamins behind that familiar yellow label, know that you’re taking the best for your health. This supplement contains wheat. There are no artificial flavours, preservatives, or yeast. Colours derived from natural sources – no synthetic dyes.
15. Muscleblaze Multivitamin – MuscleBlaze Daily Multivitamin for Women, 60 Capsules
- MuscleBlaze Daily Multivitamin for Women is crafted for the women to promote their overall well-being & help bridge the micronutrients gaps caused by on the go lifestyle
- Enriched with Ginseng With 20 vitamins & minerals like Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Vit D, Vit C, MuscleBlaze Daily Multivitamin for Women may help improve the bone density, blood circulation, immunity & overall energy levels
- Contains Ginkgo Biloba, a potent source of antioxidants which may help reduce oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- Extracts to enhance stamina and energy for a healthier lifestyle
Multivitamin Buying Guide – How do I choose a multivitamin?
With so many different multivitamins on the market, knowing which multivitamin is right for you can be confusing. We recommend that you speak to a physician before starting to take a vitamin of any kind. Here are a few pointers to consider when deciding on which multivitamin to purchase:
1. Look at your individual needs. Keep your gender, age and health needs in mind.
2. Narrow down your choices based on how you would like to ingest your vitamin: in powder form, capsule, tablet, or liquid.
3. Further narrow down your selection by deciding how often you would like to take a vitamin: a single daily dose or spread out throughout the day.
4. Make sure it provides at least 100% of the eight essential vitamins: Thiamine or B1, Riboflavin or B2, Niacin or B-3, Pyridoxine or B6, Cobalamin or B12, D, E, and folic acid.
5. Check that it contains some vitamin A and vitamin C and not too much.
6. Check mineral levels. It should provide at least 50% of your daily chromium, copper, magnesium, selenium, and zinc.
7. If you’re a woman, vegetarian, or have been diagnosed as anaemic, select a multivitamin that contains iron in ferrous form, which is most readily absorbed.
8. Read the labels and ensure that the multivitamin contains high-quality ingredients and that they are natural and not synthetic vitamins.
9. Also make sure that the multivitamins are wheat and dairy-free and don’t have any added fillers, colourings or binders.
10. Choose the higher quality natural brands, even though they’re more expensive.
11. Confirm quality. Only purchase quality-guaranteed or laboratory-tested multivitamins.
Multivitamin Benefits – What are the benefits of taking multivitamins daily?
Multivitamins and minerals are used to provide substances that are not taken in through the diet. Multivitamins and minerals are also used to treat vitamin or mineral deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, certain medications, and many other conditions. Taking a multivitamin daily could prevent the risk of many chronic illnesses and protect you should you ever fall sick. The various multivitamin benefits are listed below:
1. Correct nutritional deficiencies: Caused by prescription drugs, surgery, and nutrient- wasting conditions such as diabetes and infections. These and other common health challenges also make you more susceptible to nutritional deficiencies.
2. Boost energy levels: Several studies have demonstrated that taking a daily multivitamin and mineral supplement is associated with increased energy levels.
3. Detoxify your body: The robust levels of minerals, antioxidants, and B-complex vitamins present in a high-quality daily multivitamin help clear toxins from the body, facilitate enzymatic reactions required for detoxification, and keep the liver and other organs in tip-top shape.
4. Improve your skin: Research has shown that beta-carotene and vitamins C and E are important for maintaining healthy, younger-looking skin.
5. Improve Brain function: Several studies have found that multivitamins can improve memory and boost mental health in older adults.
6. Supports healthy pregnancies: The pre-natal use of multivitamins ensures a healthy pregnancy and lowers the risk of certain birth defects.
7. Promotes proper growth and development in kids: Multivitamins provide the nutrients crucial to the growth and development of children.
8. Helps Maintain Bone Health: Consumption of Vitamins and minerals like calcium, vitamin D, magnesium and phosphorus can promote bone health and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
9. Enhances Eye Health: Recent studies have shown that taking a multivitamin can help improve eye health and aid in the treatment of conditions like macular degeneration and reduce the risk of cataract.
Types of Multivitamins
Multivitamins can be categorised into two categories: water-soluble vitamins and fat-soluble vitamins.
Vitamins that are fat-soluble vitamins are dissolved more in fat. They need to be consumed with fat in order to be absorbed, but they’re also stored in the liver and in the adipose or body fat tissue whereas water-soluble vitamins, on the other hand, are not stored in body tissues. They are soluble in water which means you’re excreting them on a daily basis especially if you’re hydrating the way that you should.
The fat-soluble vitamins are Vitamin A, D, E and K and the water-soluble vitamins are Vitamin C and members of the vitamin B complex.
Do I really need a multivitamin?
Millions of people around the world are regular vitamin users. The question is, which supplements do you actually need? This isn’t something you really want to do on your own unless you have a lot of knowledge. If you’re deficient in something, your doctor is going to let you know because hopefully they are monitoring for that and know what the risks are.
For most adults under 50, a balanced diet and not the vitamin supplements are the best place to start. Most vitamins and minerals are most easily absorbed through food. Getting your vitamins and minerals this way will also offer added benefits, like fibre.
So, when do you need to take a supplement? Once you get to be over 50, a standard multivitamin-mineral supplement is recommended because you do have a little bit more difficultly absorbing some of the things from food.
At younger ages, standard multivitamins can play a role if you have gaps in your diet. If you’re not deficient in something, there’s really no reason to take excess amounts of things because there can be dangers associated with that.
For example, too vitamin C can cause kidney stones and too much vitamin E has been linked to all-cause mortality. Certain vitamins and minerals can also interfere with some medications, so make sure your doctor and pharmacist are aware of everything you are taking.
Frequently Asked Questions About Multivitamin Tablets
The best multivitamin brands have been listed below:
2. Optimum Nutrition
8. Universal Nutrition
13. Carbamide Forte
15. Summit Nutritions
The following thirteen vitamins are required for the proper functioning of human metabolism:
1. Vitamin A
2. Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
3. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
4. Vitamin B3 (niacin)
5. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
6. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
7. Vitamin B7 (biotin)
8. Vitamin B9 (folic acid or folate)
9. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin)
10. Vitamin C
11. Vitamin D
12. Vitamin E
13. Vitamin K
Each of these 13 Vitamins has its own benefits and advantages which are listed below:
1. Vitamin A: Improving growth & development in children, improving vision & treating eye disorders, helping to form and maintain healthy skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue.
2. Vitamin B1 (thiamine): Treating digestive problems including poor appetite, ulcerative colitis, and ongoing diarrhoea, maintaining a positive mental attitude; enhancing learning abilities; increasing energy; fighting stress, and preventing memory loss.
3. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): Treating migraine headaches, acne, muscle cramps, carpal tunnel syndrome, blood disorders, eye fatigue, cataracts, and glaucoma.
4. Vitamin B3 (niacin): Treating high cholesterol, increase levels of a specific type of good cholesterol, known as HDL.
5. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): Treating dietary deficiencies, acne, alcoholism, allergies, baldness, asthma, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism.
6. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): Preventing and treating low levels of pyridoxine, anaemia, heart disease, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), depression.
7. Vitamin B7 (biotin): Treating hair loss, brittle nails, nerve damage.
8. Vitamin B9 (folic acid or folate): Preventing miscarriage, Birth defects in pregnant women.
9. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin): Treat and prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, to slow ageing, and to boost mood, energy, concentration, mental function, and the immune system.
10. Vitamin C: Preventing and treating the common cold, treating infections including gum disease, acne and other skin conditions, bronchitis, treating infections or inflammation of the bladder and prostate.
11. Vitamin D: Maintaining proper bone structure, protect older adults from osteoporosis, needed for the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
12. Vitamin E: Treating and preventing diseases of the heart and blood vessels, treating diabetes and its complications, preventing complications in late pregnancy due to high blood pressure.
13. Vitamin K: plays a major role in blood clotting, used to remove spider veins, bruises, scars, stretch marks, and burns, prevent and treat weak bones.
Routinely taking an overdose of vitamins and minerals can hurt you. Too much vitamin C or zinc could cause nausea, diarrhoea, and stomach cramps. Too much selenium could lead to hair loss, gastrointestinal upset, fatigue, and mild nerve damage. Extra calcium and vitamin D may increase the risk of kidney stones. High doses of vitamin E may lead to a stroke caused by bleeding in the brain.
Other common side effects of multivitamins include constipation, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach pain, upset stomach, black or dark-coloured stools or urine, temporary staining of the teeth, headache, unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth.
Yes, multivitamins and supplements can be taken every day to lead a healthy and active life by addressing dietary deficits. However, do remember, supplements are never a substitute for a balanced, healthful diet. Also, don’t take any multivitamin without first consulting a doctor or dietician.
Multivitamins tend to do best when taken in the morning, as the B vitamins in them might stimulate metabolism and brain function too much for a relaxing evening or before bed.
Digestion slows down during sleep, so taking your nutrient supplement late at night would not be associated with an efficient absorption.
The best multivitamin brands for women are listed below:
1. Garden of Life
2. Nature Made
3. Rainbow Light
6. Optimum Nutrition
7. One A Day
8. New Chapter
9. NOW Foods
Most supplements should be taken with food to reduce the chances of a digestive upset and to stimulate digestion and improve absorption. Iron, magnesium and fish oil supplements are the most common culprits for a digestive upset.
Fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K are better absorbed when you have them with a meal or snack that contains at least a teaspoon (5 grams) of fat.
Fat-soluble vitamins are dissolved in our bodies using fats. These vitamins are best taken with a meal that contains saturated fats or oils to help you absorb them.
Water-soluble vitamins absorb best on an empty stomach. That means taking them first thing in the morning, 30 minutes prior to eating, or two hours after a meal.
A diet high in calcium and vitamin D helps people lose 70% more weight than a diet with the same number of calories but without high levels of those nutrients. It also helps you in burning more fat especially belly fat.
The answer is no. Multivitamins don’t cause weight gain. Recent researches have shown that multivitamins actually aid weight loss. By taking multivitamins, there’s an increased chance that your body will have all the nutrients it needs to function properly.
This may impact your weight because of its effect on the metabolism, which is assisted by a wide variety of nutrients. Your metabolism regulates the rate at which the body burns off kgs, and a well-functioning metabolism is important for weight control and loss.
Your intake of nutrients may also impact your appetite and therefore food intake.
We hope our article gives you the relevant information required to make an informed buying. In case you are unable to find the best multivitamin tablets here, head over to Amazon India to browse through the store’s exhaustive collection.
If you require any further assistance to select the best multivitamin tablets for yourself or family, please comment below and we will get back to you with the best possible solution.
Must Read: Top 10 Best Whey Protein Online In India
Loved our blog on best multivitamin tablets? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Last Updated on