In 2021, buying a new laptop is certainly not easy, the market offers all kinds of solutions. Compared to a few years ago there is much more choice and although this is an advantage for consumers, too many products could be confusing when choosing a new laptop. You need to have in mind what you want to do with a laptop in order to choose the best laptops under 30000 Rs for your needs.
There are many features to be evaluated, especially in relation to the use you intend to make of it and the cost you are willing to bear. Professional laptops, therefore of quality, cost a lot. They are certainly among the most powerful and recommended, but paying more does not always mean having greater advantages. Especially if you are looking for a laptop to simply spend your free time with.
Best Laptops Under 30000 Rs
Read the reviews, weigh the pros and cons and out which laptop is right for you; watch the video reviews and choose the best performing laptop to be able to use the latest generation of video games and software. Work or play? White, black or colored? Find the right offer for you among the best brands. Listed below are the Best Laptops Under 30000 Rs.
1. Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 (81WQ003LIN)
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4020
- Dual Core
- OS: Pre-Loaded Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity
- Memory: 4GB RAM DDR4
- Storage: 256 GB SSD
- Display: 15.6″ HD (1366×768)
- Brightness: 220 nits
- Anti-glare display
- Battery Life: 5 Hours
- 35Wh Battery
- Camera (Built in): HD 720p Camera with Privacy Shutter
- Integrated Dual Array Microphone
- Audio: 2 x 1.5W Stereo Speakers
- Ports: 2 USB 3.2 Gen1, 1 USB 2.0, Headphone/Mic combo jack, HDMI 1.4b, 4-in-1 media reader (MMC, SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Warranty: 1-year onsite manufacturer warranty
The IdeaPad 3 is our top pick for laptops under 30000 Rs. It priced as an everyday-use laptop—but engineered as something much more. 10th Gen Intel Core processing, 4 GB RAM and highly fast and reliable 256GB SSD storage take your productivity to higher levels without anyone holding you back. The numeric keypad will speed up your productivity, whether you’re working on the family budget or preparing a spreadsheet.
Narrow bezels on two sides make the most of the 15.6” FHD display—and give the laptop itself a clean, contemporary look. Dual speakers with Dolby Audio optimize sound so you’ll love what you hear as well as what you see. To augment privacy, the webcam comes with a physical shutter. When you’re done with your video chat, simply close the shutter—and make your webcam hacker-proof.
2. HP 15s-gy0003AU
- Processor: AMD 3020e
- Dual Core
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Display: 15.6-Inch HD Display, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Storage: 1TB HDD
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics
- Camera: HP TrueVision HD camera
- Microphone: Integrated dual array digital microphone
- Ports: 1 SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type-C (5Gbps), 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A (5Gbps), 1 HDMI 1.4b, 1 RJ-45, 1 SD card reader
- Without CD-Drive
- Warranty: 1-year domestic warranty for from HP covering manufacturing defects
This new model of HP netbook is suitable for all those who need a powerful computer for work or for entertainment. The high-quality liquid crystal screen allows you to work for many hours without making your eyes tired and at the same time also allows you to watch films with a graphic rendering and vivid and sharp colors.
The processor that mounts is one of the most powerful to be in a notebook. It also has Turbo Boost technology and the ability to store up to 4 MB of cache without the PC slowing down in any way. You can open pages and save files without any problem; the HP laptop will not slow down. The design is elegant and sturdy, with a durable yet ultra-light shell that allows you to carry it wherever you want effortlessly. That’s why its second on our list of laptops under 30000 Rs.
3. ASUS VivoBook 14 (X415MA-EK101T)
- Intel Quad Core Pentium Silver N5030
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- Display: 14.0-inch, FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9
- Anti-glare display
- LED Backlit, 220nits
- NTSC: 45%, Screen-to-body ratio: 87%
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 on board, Memory Max Up to:8GB
- Storage: 256GB M.2 SATA SSD
- Ports: USB 2.0 Type-A, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, HDMI 1.4, 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack, DC-in, Micro SD card reader
- 720p HD camera
- Audio: SonicMaster
- Built-in array microphone
Whether at work or play, ASUS VivoBook 14 is the laptop that immerses you in whatever you set out to do. Its new frameless four-sided NanoEdge display boasts an ultraslim 5.7mm bezel, giving an amazing 87% screen-to-body ratio for supremely immersive visuals. It even features the new ErgoLift hinge which tilts the keyboard slightly for more comfortable typing.
With the very latest 10th Generation Intel Core processor and 8GB RAM at your disposal, you’re ready for what lies ahead, be it productive multitasking, multimedia editing, or casual gaming. And with dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), you’ll enjoy performance superfast online experience. With the built-in fingerprint sensor4 in the touchpad and Windows Hello, there’s no need to type in your password every time to log in — just a single touch is all it takes! It’s because of all these features that this laptop is third in our list of laptops under 30000 Rs.
4. HP Chromebook 14a-na0003TU
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Processor: Intel Celeron N4020
- Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)
- Hard drive: 64GB eMMC + 100GB Cloud + 256GB expandable
- Display: 35.56 cm (14) diagonal HD, SVA, BrightView, micro-edge
- WLED-backlit, touch screen, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366 x 768)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Ports: 2 USB Type-C, 1 USB Type-A, 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Audio: Audio by B&O; Dual speakers
- Webcam: HP Wide Vision HD Camera
- Integrated dual array digital microphone
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) and Bluetooth 5 combo
Fourth on our list of best laptops under 30000 Rs is HP Chromebook 14a-na0003TU. Bring home this HP Chromebook 14 that comes equipped with a processor that is fast and enjoy a smooth user experience. The gorgeous micro-edge HD+ touch display and B&O tuned speakers of this laptop ensure you enjoy an immersive aural and visual experience. The display helps you truly enjoy the beauty of the content you are viewing by showing you all the vibrant colors.
Designed to boot in under 10 seconds, this Chromebook always keeps itself updated so it can deliver an impressive performance when needed. The processor featured in this Chromebook delivers a responsive performance. This laptop has a long-lasting battery that ensures you can push through those work-laden days without any fuss. Use the latest amazon coupons to earn additional discount on your laptop purchases.
5. AVITA Essential NE14A2INC433-MB
- Processor: Celeron N4000 processor
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home in S Mode
- Display: 14-inch screen (1920X1080) FHD display
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4 RAM with intel integrated UHD Graphics
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Battery Life: Up to 6 Hours as per MobileMark
- Ports: 2 USB 3.0 Type A, 1 Full Size HDMI, Micro SD Card Reader
- Warranty: 18+6 months onsite domestic warranty from Avita covering manufacturing defects
Accomplish maximum productivity with this AVITA Essential NE14A2INC433-MB 14-inch laptop. It’s full HD IPS anti-glare display ensures comfortable, distraction-free viewing from every angle while delivering vivid and authentic visuals in pin-sharp detail. Essential features an enormous capacity offered by the SATA SSD of up to 128GB for faster data processing and near-instant booting up, making it a work-friendly entry level laptop. Its stunning performance and capabilities make it an ideal device for everyday office work or an e-learning notebook for students.
With maximum power consumption as low as 2.6GHz, the laptop promises excellent power efficiency and guarantees a battery life longer than ever. Besides, the fan-less design eliminates distracting noises, allowing the device to run most silently so you can stay focused on the tasks on hand. Measuring merely 20mm for the 14 model, the lightweight, effortlessly portable Essential is designed to accompany you wherever you go.
6. Acer Aspire 3 Ryzen 3 A315-42
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U dual-core processor
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- 4 GB of DDR4 system memory
- 1 TB HDD 6.3 cm (2.5-inch) 5400 RPM
- 39.6 cm (15.6″) HD 1366 x 768 pixel
- Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 1X1 wireless LAN
- Multi-gesture touchpad
- Ports: HDMI, 2 USB 2.0, 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, Network (RJ-45)
- Speaker Output Mode: Stereo
- Built-in webcam
Ensure your efficiency levels are on point with a powerful laptop. The superbly fast processor of Aspire 3 takes your productivity, creativity, and gaming to a whole new level and never lets you slow down so that the quality and quantity of your work is never compromised. The 4GB DDR4 SDRAM makes sure you can multitask between different tabs providing you with lightning-fast responsiveness for an amazing user experience. While the AMD Radeon Vega Mobile Graphics memory gives you a delightful gaming experience.
The 15.6-inch HD display allows you to enjoy watching videos and playing games in a more enjoyable experience. It has a powerful storage capacity and efficient RAM which lets you store a huge amount of important data and enjoy lag-free operation respectively. This stylish laptop is an extremely convenient choice for modern tech-oriented people. Apply the latest amazon discount code to earn additional discount on the purchase of this laptop.
7. Acer One Z2-485
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8130U Processors
- Dual-core (2 Core)
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM supports Up to 32 GB of DDR4 with 2 DIMM slots
- 1 TB HDD 6.3cm (2.5inch) 5400 rpm
- 35.56 cm (14″) HD 1366 x 768 resolution
- LED backlit TFT LCD
- Speaker Output Mode: Stereo
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Bluetooth Standard: 4.0
- Built-in webcam
- Ports: HDMI, 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, Network (RJ-45), VGA, Headphone
Enhance your productivity and also keep yourself updated with the latest technology with this Acer One laptop. It runs on the Intel Pentium Gold processor with 2.3 GHz speed to ensure that the system does not lag even while you are multi-tasking. The laptop has a 14-inch HD display so that you can watch your favorite content and work conveniently. Besides, its 4 GB DDR4 RAM with Intel HD Graphics 610 and 1 TB HDD storage makes it highly efficient.
Also, stay connected with your loved ones and attend those business meetings with a strong Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connection and optimized digital HD webcam. With built-in stereo speakers, watch movies and play your favorite games on this laptop for experiencing first-class audio and visual experience where the quality of your entertainment is not compromised.
8. HP Notebook PC 245 G7
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500U APU
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
- Display: 35.56 cm (14”) diagonal HD SVA eDP anti-glare WLED-backlit
- 220 cd/m², 67% sRGB (1366 x 768)
- AMD Radeon Vega Graphics
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 64
- Ports: 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 AC power
- Audio features: Dual speakers
- Camera: HP TrueVision HD Camera
- Network interface: Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE NIC
- Wireless: Realtek 802.11ac (2×2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- TPM 2.0; Security lock slot
The superbly fast AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor takes your productivity, creativity, and gaming to a whole new level and never lets you slow down so that the quality and quantity of your work is never compromised. The 8GB DDR4 SDRAM makes sure you can multitask between different tabs providing you with lightning-fast responsiveness for an amazing user experience. While the AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics gives you a delightful gaming experience.
The Windows 10 operating system and powerful Processor helps you perform your regular activities along with fun games. It has a powerful storage capacity and efficient RAM which lets you store a huge amount of important data and enjoy lag-free operation respectively. The 14-inch diagonal HD display allows you to enjoy watching videos and playing games a more enjoyable experience.
9. DELL Inspiron 3480
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold Processor 5405U (2MB Cache, 2.3 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM Single Channel DDR4 2666 MHz
- Storage: 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Display: 14.0-inch HD (1366 x 768)
- Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display
- Graphics: Integrated graphics with AMD APU
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Ports: HDMI 1.4 Port; 2 USB 3.1; 1 USB 2.0; 1 SD card slot; 1 RJ45; 1 headset port
- 802.11ac 1×1 WiFi
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro
Enhance your productivity and also keep yourself updated with the latest technology with this Dell Inspiron laptop. It runs on the Intel Pentium Gold processor with 2.3 GHz speed to ensure that the system does not lag even while you are multi-tasking. It has a 14-inch screen with a 1366x768p resolution so that you can watch your favorite content and work conveniently. Besides, its 4 GB DDR4 RAM with Intel HD Graphics and 256 GB SSD storage makes it highly efficient.
Its SmartByte Wireless channels give maximum bandwidth to your videos and music for a seamless, stutter-free experience. The Waves MaxxAudio Pro boosts volume and clarifies every tone so that you experience studio-quality sound. It is loaded with fantastic features to bring forth the complete vibrant multimedia experience.
10. Dell Vostro 14 3468
- Up to 2.4GHz Intel Core i5 7th Gen processor
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- ADP for 1 year: ADP+Pro Support built in applicable for 1st year only
- Finger print reader
- 1TB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
- 14-inch screen
- Intel HD Graphics
- Windows 10 with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 operating system
- VGA+HDMI connectivity option
- Anti-glare display
- TPM chip for bit locker security
- 1 year warranty from manufacturer from date of purchase
This essential performance laptop is powered by the latest energy efficient, ultra-low voltage Intel processors up to 7th Gen Core i7 performance. For more demanding graphics-rich applications or uninterrupted multi-tasking performance, you can opt for the built-in discrete graphics from AMD with 2GB DDR3L vRAM for a performance boost. Log in quickly and securely without having to use a password with the optional, Windows 10 Hello biometric recognition feature.
Having up to 2 SoDIMM 16GB DDR4 memory (not available on model 3562) is great for multi-taskers who keep several applications open at the same time and switch between them. Your laptop stays quick and responsive, unlike older systems with less memory that bog down and crash. Optional hardware TPM delivers commercial-grade security by providing hardware protection and storage for encryption keys.
Tips for buying the best laptop
Buying a new technological device always creates problems and doubts. We begin to ask ourselves which is the best, how much we want to spend, which model to buy. Questions to which it is difficult to find an answer in a short time. Especially if you are not an expert in the sector.
You spend a lot of time reading reviews on the Internet, ask for help from friends and family, and maybe eventually find the perfect device for your needs and budget. This applies to any device: smartphone, smartwatch, fitness tracker. But this is especially true for laptops that have a higher-than-average base cost.
If you are planning to buy a new laptop, there are many things to consider. First of all, the operating system: if you decide to buy an Apple laptop, you must be aware that the expense will be high and that we will have a more limited choice. Different speech if you choose a Windows 10 PC or a Chromebook.
Another factor to consider is the size of the PC: it ranges from a minimum of 12 inches up to a maximum of 17 inches. The screen is also very important: better a FullHD display or with 4K resolution and HDR support? It depends on the budget available (PCs with 4K screens cost a lot more) and on the use that will be made of the notebook.
Here are the features to consider before buying the Best Laptops Under 30000 Rs In India.
Choose the operating system
When buying a new laptop, the first choice to make is the operating system. It may seem trivial, but the operating system directs the purchase of the laptop. If we are Apple fans, we will have a rather limited choice: MacBook Air, MacBook or MacBook Pro. And from the beginning we must be aware of the fact that we must have a budget of at least 90,000 INR available.
The speech is completely different if we want to buy a Windows computer or a Chromebook, the laptop that uses the Google operating system (Chrome OS). In this case, the choice is much wider and you don’t need to have a substantial budget to buy a performing computer.
With Windows 10 computers, you can do almost anything: write business documents, play games, develop applications, use heavy programs such as those for photo editing and video editing. If you buy a Chromebook, the things you can do are limited. Support for Android applications only arrived in 2018, while from 2019 it will be possible to install Linux programs.
The performance of Chromebooks is usually lower than Windows 10 PCs and using software like Photoshop becomes complicated. From them they have a lower price: with 30,000 to 40,000 INR, you buy a laptop that can be useful for studying or for making presentations and Excel files.
The dimensions of the laptop
How big should a laptop be? It depends on many factors, primarily the use made of it by the computer. If the laptop you need to buy becomes your best friend, a 13–14-inch laptop is your best bet. This is the best solution and offers a perfect balance between performance and lightness. Usually 14-inch laptops integrate all the necessary features: USB Type-C port, one HDMI or VGA output, one SD card reader and some USB-A ports.
If you are planning to buy a smaller computer (12 inches) you must be aware that you will not have any ports and that the keyboard will be very small. On the contrary, a notebook with a 15–17-inch screen will have all the features and even some accessories, but it will not be easy to use while traveling by train or on a bus.
The screen resolution
The display of the laptops has made a step forward compared to the past. Now you can find notebooks with 4K resolution screens and HDR support. But is a display with these characteristics really necessary? It depends on the use you will make of the laptop.
If the use will be standard, simply a laptop with a FullHD screen is sufficient, while if the notebook will be used for photo editing and video editing it will be necessary to have a 4K display with HDR. The same goes for the touchscreen: it is only useful for creatives.
Another factor to consider is the battery life: a 4K screen is much more expensive in terms of consumption. So, think about it before choosing a notebook with a high-resolution display.
Most common features
What can’t be missing from a laptop? What are the key features.? First of all, it must have recharged via the USB-C port, so to speak the same present on smartphones for a few years now. Laptops are also adopting this new standard and it will be normal in the coming years.
The autonomy of the laptop is also important. Buying a notebook with a battery that lasts for two to three hours is useless and you only waste money. The advice is to find a device with an autonomy of at least 5-6 hours. Equally important is the amount of RAM.
If you want a notebook with at least acceptable performance, it must have at least 8GB of RAM. Now even the simplest programs (such as Google Chrome) require a lot of RAM and buying a laptop with only 4GB can be a big risk.
What about processor and video card? Our advice is to choose a laptop with at least a 7th generation i5 processor or AMD equivalent. For the video screen, the same thing as for the screen is valid. It is necessary for those who use video editing programs or who play frequently, for all other cases the integrated GPU is enough.
Users who do not know how to choose a good laptop probably struggle to juggle the hardware and the various data sheets of the products sold online. We therefore decided to write this guide on Best Laptops Under 30000 Rs In India to help you not only to understand where to buy these products but above all to shed some light on the best performing models.