The most sought after appliance for people who love warm baths – including me, the water heater is a life saver. The instant kind differs from the generic storage water heater. A geyser stores water and heats it using the element inside. Similarly the instant water heater works with the element but has a more instant approach. The Best Instant Water Heater in India work seamlessly to provide hot water. Unlike the conventional ones that take a few minutes to do so.
At Khojdeal we provide you with easy to understand information that makes sense to the general public. We listed the Best Instant Water Heater in India with the definitive buying guide.
List of the Best Instant Water Heater in India
For people who want instant hot water on the go. The instant water heater is a must have for people who love to take hot showers but do not want to wait long for it. Khojdeal experts know what consumers need, so we bring to you the Best Instant Water Heater in India.
|S. No.||Best Instant Water Heater in India||Price|
|1.||Lifelong Flash LLWH106 Instant Water Heater (3-Litres)||Rs. 1,699|
|2.||Havells Instanio Instant Water Heater (1-Litre)||Rs. 2,554|
|3.||Crompton Bliss Instant Water Heater (3-Litres)||Rs. 3,214|
|4.||Bajaj Flora Instant Water Heater (1-Litre)||Rs. 2,029|
|5.||Racold Pronto Neo Instant Water Heater (1-Litre)||Rs. 2,463|
|6.||ACTIVA Instant Instant Water Heater (10-Litres)||Rs. 3,099|
|7.||V Guard Sprinhot Instant Water Heater (3-Litres)||Rs. 2,815|
|8.||Candes Instant Water Heater (6-Litres)||Rs. 3,399|
|9.||AO Smith Mini Bot Instant Water Heater (3-Litres)||Rs. 3,790|
|10.||Hindware Atlantic Convenio HI03PDB30 Instant Water Heater (3-Litres)||Rs. 2,517|
Best Instant Water Heater in India – Reviewed
- Bajaj Instant Water Heater : Flora
- Lifelong Instant Water Heater : Flash
- Activa Instant Water Heater
- Havells Instant Water Heater : Instanio
- Crompton Instant Water Heater : Bliss
- Usha Instant Water Heater : Instafresh
- Bajaj Instant Water Heater : Majesty Duetto
- Racold Pronto Instant Water Heater : Neo
1. Bajaj Instant Water Heater : Flora
- 1 Litre
- Pressure : 8 Bars
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand, accessories are to be purchased separately.
- 2 year warranty
- High pressure withstanding enabling to use in high-rise buildings; outer body material- prevents rusting and corrosion.
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, overheating and over-pressure.
- Neon indicator for ‘Power On’ and ‘Heating’ – gives status of water heating and readiness.
2. Lifelong Instant Water Heater : Flash
- 3 Liters
- 3000 Watts
- 2 years warranty
- ISI certified
- 8 bar pressure rated.
- The high density and thick PUF ensures retention of internal heat and temperature.
- Thermoplastic outer body prevents rusting and corrosion.
- Neon indicator for power on and heating – gives status of water heating and readiness.
- Thermostat and cut-out conforms to international standards, ensuring enhanced safety.
3. Activa Instant Water Heater
- 3 Liter
- 5 year warranty
- Special anti rust coating on tank and geyser to save it from rust or corrosion.
- BIS approved ISI specification on element to ensure the long lasting life.
- Extra heavy duty element for extra heating and durability.
- High quality thermostat to prevent from over heating.
4. Havells Instant Water Heater : Instanio
- 3 Liter
- High precision pre-calibrated thermostat, safety valve, preset thermal cutout.
- Rated power input: 3000 W.
- Fire retardant power cord.
- High working pressure 6 bars.
- Vertical: Suitable for large wall spaces.
- Ultra thick stainless steel inner tank of superior 304 grade. Rust and shock proof ABS outer body.
- Non-ferrous pressure plate.
- Thermal cut off.
- Copper heating element.
5. Crompton Instant Water Heater : Bliss
- 3 Litre
- Multi-functional safety valve.
- Vertical : Suitable for large wall spaces
- 6.5 bar pressure.
- Rust free ABS body.
- Special type copper element.
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 3000 watts
6. Usha Instant Water Heater : Instafresh
- 1 Liter
- 3000 Watts
- Warranty: 2 year on product and 10 years on tank
- Installation for this product is not provided by brand, customers need to arrange installation on their own.
- High Pressure with-standing capacity suitable for high rise buildings.
- Copper Heating Element : Whirl-flow Technology.
- Leak Proof Single Body Tank.
- ABS material of outer body for better finish and strength.
- Adjustable Temperature Knob
- Auto-Shut Off Feature
- Non Corrosive Brass/Stainless Steel Inlet & Outlet Pipe
- Brass Fusible Plug for added Safety
7. Bajaj Instant Water Heater : Majesty Duetto
- 6 Liters
- Gas powered
- Free Installation is provided by the Brand. Offer only covers installation, accessories are to be purchased separately.
- Outer Body Material : Powder Coated, Anti-corrosive Steel
- Warranty : 2 years on Product.
- Multiple safety options like Child lock, anti-freeze device and flame-failure device.
8. Racold Pronto Instant Water Heater : Neo
- 3 Liters
- 3000 Watts
- HPR (High Pressure Resistance) : High Pressure Withstanding capacity makes it suitable for high rise buildings and high pressure pump applications.
- Maximum Rated pressure withstanding capacity :
- 6.5 Bar.
- Faster Heating: The high power heating element ensures you get hot water in no time.
- Auto Cut Off: Stem-type thermostat and cutout ensures automatic temperature control and extra safety.
- No Back Flow of Water.
- Safety Plus: Provides three levels of safety against high temperature and pressure with cutout, thermostat and safety valve.
- Warranty: 2 years on Product, 2 years on Heating Element and 5 years on Tank
How to choose the Best Instant Water Heater in India?
So that you are satisfied with your future hot water machine, we advise you to choose the one that corresponds to your needs. But often it is not easy to make the selection on a wide type and model sold in the market. What then are the criteria not to be overlooked when going to buy them?
Before going to buy the model that seems perfect to you, you must think about planning the location of the water heater then estimate the ideal power.
1. Plan the location
It’s best to know where you want to place your new high-end hydraulic machine first. Unlike the classic heater, this one is often visible in small size, so it does not require a large space. On the other hand, it is advisable to choose its place not very far from the outlet of the water to be heated. Specifically, the installation distance should not exceed more than 60 cm.
This standard is required for production to be efficient instantaneous. Next, find a corner of the house where hot water needs are inevitable. For example, put under a sink or hang on the wall in your bathroom. Its place must also be in a place that is not too cold and close to your electrical panel.
2. Select the ideal power
The operation of this type of machine in question depends on its power such as the heating speed, the maximum temperature, as well as its pressure. So, the most important feature that you will need to look at before acquiring is based on the power of the machine. This is done according to the intended use and the type of electrical installation you use in your home.
The power of the instantaneous electric water heater must be perfectly suited to its use to guarantee a sufficient flow of hot water.
Knowing that on average the power required to heat domestic hot water is 17 to 20 kW for a home equipped with a sink, a washbasin, and a shower, you will either need to use the instant water heater in addition to another system. Or multiply the devices since it is of course quite possible to install several instant electric water heaters in different rooms of the house. The range of instantaneous electric water heaters goes from 2 to 30 kW.
3. Intended use
Each of the water heaters has a power adapted for a specific use. The one to power a hand wash only requires a power of 3 KW. The model intended for supplying a washbasin or bathroom requires 4.5 KW. Ideal for the kitchen, i.e. a sink should have around 5.5 KW. A water heater with a large power is suitable for supplying a shower and a bathtub, it is around 7.5 KW and more.
4. Shape and dimensions
The tankless water heater most often takes a square or rectangular shape, although some are rounded. The weight and dimensions of an instant electric water heater are much less than those of a storage water heater. These dimensions vary from the XXS format of about 16 cm high for 8 cm wide and 11 cm deep for a 3.7 kW model, up to about 40 cm high, 26 cm wide, for a variable depth.
5. Other features
- Technology: Instant water heaters consist of a microprocessor that manages the inner workings of the heater. From flow, heating, and water regulation – the core processor is vital for functioning.
- Anti-Scale Device: If your water supply has issues with hard water – simply water with dissolved salts and minerals like sodium or calcium, it is bad news for your water heater. An anti-scale device helps to drain these dissolved minerals which can essentially destroy appliances without this feature.
- Drain Valves: The drain valves are generally either plastic or brass. Brass valves are way more durable and immune to leakage. If your water heater does not have brass valves – fret not, you can get them changed without much hassle.
- Warranty: The product is not immune to breakage or other inconveniences. The warranty should cover the heating element, thermostat, tank, and the rest of the product as well. Therefore, a quick warranty check before purchase is a must.
- Safety: The auto shut off feature is a safety precaution for users. It turns off the heater when the water gets very hot.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Water Heaters
1. What is an Instant Water Heater?
An instant water heater lets water pass through its heating element, providing almost instantaneous running hot water. Since an instant water heater has no need for water storage, it takes a lot less space than its counterpart – the conventional water heater. They work on electricity and on gas as well – providing a continuous flow of water.
2. How does an instant water heater differ from the traditional water heater?
The traditional or conventional water heater uses a storage tank to hold water. The heating element inside the tank heats the water and is then let out from the outlet. On the other hand, the Instant Water Heater does not have a tank. Its heating element heats the flowing water instantly and pours out of the outlet. In other words, the instant water heater takes a lot less energy and space than its counterpart.
3. Is instant water heater good?
Instant water heaters are more energy efficient than the storage kind. The ability to heat water instantly makes them more desirable.
4. How does an instant water heater work?
A heating element constantly heats flowing water inside the appliance. Unlike the traditional geyser, which stores the water and slowly heats it. Being instantaneous in its approach, the instant water heater is more sought after. Hot water flows out the output valve as soon as the input valve is switched on. Therefore, there is no delay in the output of hot water.
5. Does instant water heater consume more electricity?
It is far more complicated than that. If you were to heat the same amount of water in both the appliances – the instant water heater will put load onto the system. Essentially there will be a sudden need of electricity because of how the appliance works – it heats up the water instantly which requires more energy.
6. Which water heater is best storage or instant?
Depending on use and availability, either are not that far from each other. The instant water heater has a higher upfront cost – purchase and installation, but also is way more energy efficient than the storage water heater. Smaller families or a couple of people can use a basic instant water heater. The instant water heater saves time – since the storage kind takes time to heat the water.
We all prefer a warm shower during the winters. It helps with mood and keeps you fresh. Lets face it – nobody likes to shower during the winters, especially with cold water. The Best Instant Water Heater in India will let you take near instantaneous hot showers at the push of a button.
Let Khojdeal help with your purchases – we bring to you reviewed products so you do not have to look through each one to find the best. Our experts are adamant at finding the perfect products and deals there are to offer.
Loved our blog on Best Instant Water Heater in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.