Welcome to Khojdeal’s round-up of the Best Headphones Under 5000 in India available to buy right now from Amazon in every style and at every price point.
In this article, our experts have reviewed the Headphones Under 5000 price range. We have selected the 10 best headphones in this price range which also offer excellent workmanship. Some of them are also suitable for mobile use, while others feel most comfortable in their own four walls.
A good pair of headphones are an absolute essential for many. Besides breathing new life into our favorite songs, they keep us entertained and distracted with music, audiobooks and videos when we’re commuting to and from work, working out, jogging or just trying to disconnect from the world.
The headphones offered here offer a breathtaking sound that can clearly set itself apart from the inexpensive mainstream. Almost all manufacturers are involved in this price range, which is why it was not so easy to find the best ones.
In addition to the sound quality, the design, the workmanship, the fit on the head, the weight and the scope of delivery also play a role.
Have fun while reading.
Best Headphones Under 5000 in India – Price List
However, given how wide-ranging and extensive the headphone market is these days, it can be a challenge to find the right pair that suits your needs. Our experts have collected the best headphones under 5000 in India you can buy in every category.
Whether you’re looking for a pair of wireless, noise-cancelling or budget headphones, these models all sound great.
|boAt Rockerz 450 Wireless Bluetooth Headphone||8 hours||Rs. 1,499|
|Infinity (JBL) Glide 500 Wireless Headphones||20 hours||Rs. 1,699|
|JBL T460BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones||11 hours||Rs. 2,999|
|Sony MDR-XB450AP On-Ear Headphones||NA||Rs. 2,490|
|Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 Over-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones||25 hours||Rs. 3,499|
|Zebronics Zeb-Duke Bluetooth Headphone||30 hours||Rs. 1,478|
|iBall Decibel Bluetooth Headphone||6 hours||Rs. 1,490|
|Philips SHB4405BK/00 Bluetooth Headphones||9 hours||Rs. 2,011|
|Techspark TS31 Over-Ear Wireless Headphone||10 hours||Rs. 1,699|
|Blaupunkt BH01 Bluetooth On-The-Ear Wireless Headphone||10 hours||Rs. 1,499|
|AKG Pro Audio K92 Closed-Back Headphones||NA||Rs. 3,099|
|Procus Urban On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones||NA||Rs. 1,199|
Types of Headphones – Classifications
The types of headphones on the market can belong to the following categories:
- In-ear headphones
- Traditional earphones
- Circum-aural or around-ear
- Supra-aural or over-ear
Transducer construction technology:
A first distinction between the different types of headphones can be made on the basis of appearance or shape. You don’t need to be an audiophile to notice the profound differences between a headset and a headphone. Even less experienced people are sometimes able to understand if a type of headphones can be more or less uncomfortable for their needs.
But many people don’t know that sound quality is also linked to the shape. In fact, cavities are formed between the ear and the ear cup which tend to produce very marked effects on the perceived audio. These effects are often linked to the accentuation of particular frequencies or to the insulation produced with respect to the external environment.
Here is a brief overview of the different types of headphones on the market, divided by shape.
The In-Ear earphones are positioned inside the ear canal, at a really close distance from the eardrum. If positioned correctly, they can isolate significantly from the external environment, and create a “plug” effect. This can be perceived as an advantage or a defect, according to the tastes. Many athletes, for example, prefer in-ear headphones as they guarantee greater stability than traditional ones. In general, the earphones, due to their small size, are much more comfortable than other types of headband headphones, especially in motion.
The traditional earphones, unlike in-ear, do not penetrate into the ear canal. They are, therefore, less invasive and insulating and are often considered more comfortable than in-ear headphones.
Circum-Aural or Around-Ear headphones
The circum-aural or around-ear headphones surround the entire auricle. Compared to the “supra-aural” they manage to guarantee greater isolation. They are almost always heavier and more uncomfortable, and are not the most suitable for mobile use.
Supra-Aural or Over-Ear headphones
The supra-aural or over-ear headphones rest over the ear, without completely wrapping it. They offer a good compromise between isolation, loyalty, and comfort. With the supra-aural you can in fact reach an excellent level of audio quality, without abandoning the aesthetic aspect.
The headphones can also be divided on the basis of the acoustic load. In this case we speak of open, semi-open or closed models.
The open headphones isolate little from the surrounding environment, both in input and output. This means that outside noises can interfere with listening, or that your music can easily be heard outside. Although this may be perceived as a defect, open models still enjoy many admirers. This is attributed to a higher quality and spatiality.
The closed headphones are notoriously more insulating. They place greater emphasis on low frequencies, and offer a more “intimate” and isolated perception of sound. They can be used without major problems in more reserved environments, without the risk of disturbing other people. They can also isolate very well from noisy outdoor environments, unlike open models. The fact of being closed, however, creates particular resonates within the cavity, which will affect the fidelity of the sound and alter the frequency response.
The semi-open headphones try to combine the peculiarities of both solutions, sometimes resulting in excellent results.
Transducer Construction Technology
Based on the construction technology, three other types of headphones can be identified: electrostatic, electromagnetic and dynamics.
The electrostatic headphones usually have some “inconveniences”. They are first of all ultra-expensive due to the technology used and scarce diffusion. However, among audiophiles, electrostatic headphones are quite popular. This is because the sound quality of most of the range is very high, especially for some types of modern sounds.
The dynamic headphones represent almost all of the models that are on the market. The technology behind this type involves the use of a moving coil connected to the membrane that produces the sound. An electrical signal alters the magnetic field to which the coil is subjected. The resulting field produces displacements of the membrane to which it is attached, thus generating the sound signal.
Headphones Under 5000 in India – Buying Guide
The over-ear or circumoral headphones fully cover the ear (including the auricle) and rest on the sides of the head with large padding. They are larger and heavier than on-ear headphones, but allow better isolation from external noise and therefore greater listening comfort.
Since these are instruments designed above all to allow quality musical listening, the first factor that we suggest to take into consideration in the choice is undoubtedly that relating to performance. In evaluating the performance of a model, we suggest considering some parameters, which are the range of covered frequencies, the impedance value, the sensitivity and size of the driver.
Let’s see them in detail one by one.
The human ear can perceive sounds in the frequency range between approximately 20Hz and 20KHz. The headphones in the market cover the spectrum of frequencies perceivable by the human ear, but they can have an even greater range. In fact, there are headphones that produce acoustic waves at frequencies such as infrasound and ultrasound.
These sounds, although not audible, guarantee greater reproduction fidelity and therefore play an important role in defining the quality of the sound. Fairly good quality headphones have a frequency response between 5 and 30,000Hz.
Impedance is a very important parameter to consider. The impedance value varies greatly from product to product. The reference values of the over-ear headphones are higher than those of other types, and range from a minimum of 18Ohm up to a maximum of 600Ohm.
The greater the impedance value, the lower will be the distortions of the sound. Therefore, the output will be more precise and cleaner. On the other hand, with the same volume of output from the source, the headphones with higher impedance will reproduce a more attenuated sound, but of a clearly higher quality because it is filtered more by the headphone circuit.
For this reason, high impedance headphones can be enhanced with an amplifier that allows you to turn up the volume. On the contrary, with a lower impedance, it will be possible to listen even at high volumes, at the expense of fidelity and sound quality.
The driver is the small speaker contained in the headphone stand. Normally in common headphones the drivers are at most two, one on each side. In the very high-end headphones, you can also find two drivers per side – one dedicated to low tones and one for medium and high tones.
The aspect to pay attention to for the driver is their size: the larger the diameter, the better the reproduction quality. The recommended diameter of the drivers for over-ear headphones is between a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 50mm.
Another significant aspect for evaluating the performance of the headphones is sensitivity. It indicates the sound output volume in decibels (dB). The most common values for over-ear headphones on the market are around 100dB, an average therefore not particularly high but compensated by the acoustic insulation that this type of headphones usually guarantees.
2. Acoustic design
The second factor that we consider important in the evaluation of the headphones is that related to their acoustic design.
For the evaluation of the acoustic design of the headphones, dynamics is particularly important, because it not only influences the quality of the music reproduction but also the type of situation in which it is possible to use the headphones.
The closed dynamic headphones do not have holes on the back of the pavilions and are therefore completely closed. They allow you to isolate very well from external noises (this is undoubtedly the best type of insulation), and at the same time they limit the sound output in the opposite direction. They are, therefore, particularly suitable for use in environments where it is necessary not to disturb or in noisy environments.
On the contrary the headphones with open dynamics have openings on the back of the pavilions and thus allow greater naturalness in listening. As a rule, they are considered of higher quality, since an “acoustic chamber” is not created in which the sound can echo to some extent. However, let us note that sounds can be perceived by those around you. Open dynamic headphones are more suitable for home use, if you have an excellent system and want high fidelity music reproduction.
There is also a third type of dynamic, the semi-open one, which, as the name suggests, is a sort of middle ground between the other two. Headphones of this type allow external noise to penetrate in part, but not as much as open-type headphones.
Now let’s move on to the third factor to consider in the choice of best headphones – that relating to the structural aspects of the headphones.
As previously anticipated, the structure of the over-ear headphones differs from the other types by the important dimensions of the pavilions that fully cover the external ear, and which are covered with a large and soft cushion that guarantees better comfort and acoustic insulation than, for example, to on-ear headphones.
The structure of the over-ear headphones is rather simple and robust. In fact, the manufacturers favor the quality of sound reproduction over structural peculiarities like controls and buttons for additional functions as well as accessories such as cases and spare parts.
In particular, we suggest evaluating the structure of the headband. In some cases, the headband is particularly flexible, or has joints through which the headphones are foldable and therefore are less bulky to store or transport.
The cable exit system must also be assessed. The cable can come out of both the headphone pavilions (in this case it is called bilateral) or from one only. If you intend to use the headphones while traveling in the city or traveling, the second variant with the cable on one side will be advisable, because it is more comfortable and easier to manage on the move.
Usually the headphones on the market have a fixed cable, but you can find models whose cable can be removed and possibly replaced with one of different quality or length. In some cases, by the way, there are also spare cables annexes.
Since the over-ear headphones are particularly heavy and bulky, comfort is of great importance for the choice. By this term we therefore mean all the ergonomics of the device and also some additional accessory functions that make the practical use of the headphones comfortable even for prolonged periods.
The main ergonomic features concern the weight and size of the headphones, the type of padding, the available adjustments and the type of cable. Let’s see these elements in detail.
Weight and size
We have already said that over-ear headphones are headphones that aim to offer good sound quality, at the expense of weight and size. Sometimes they can be less practical than on-ear headphones, especially in prolonged use and away from home. We would like to point out that a good, relatively light over-ear headphone can weigh about 200g.
The padding can be present both on the pavilions and on the headband, and it is obviously fundamental to determine the wearability of the headphones.
The padding on the pavilions plays a fundamental role in alleviating the pressure exerted by the cuff on the sides of the head. For this reason, it is necessary that the materials used in contact with the skin are really soft, comfortable and that they do not make you sweat.
In this regard, we point out that for those who wear glasses, the over ear headphones may be uncomfortable, putting pressure on the arms behind the ears which in the long run can be annoying.
The padding can also be present on the headband. It constitutes an element of weight and makes the headphones bulky, but it helps to relieve the pressure of the cuff, and its presence is particularly relevant for those with little hair.
In some cases, the padding, both in the pavilions and in the arch, can be removed and washed or replaced with others.
By adjustment we mean the possibility of adapting the headphones to the shape of your head. It is an important aspect, especially for those who make prolonged use of the headphones. We therefore advise you to pay attention to the possibility and type of headphone adjustment – in particular to the width of the headband and the presence of tilting pavilions.
The latter in particular are able to move and perfectly follow the shape of the head, so as to make the padding adhere perfectly to the head and ensure maximum comfort.
As for the type of cable, the essential aspects to consider from the point of view of comfort are the length and whether the cable is anti-tangle.
In evaluating the cable length, we recommend once again considering the place where you plan to use the headphones and the distance you plan to keep from the device to which you want to connect them. In some cases, like listening to music, it will be preferable to choose headphones with a relatively long cable or, alternatively, consider the possibility of an extension.
On the contrary, if you listen to music outside the home or while traveling, a less bulky and shorter cable, of an approximate length of 1m, will be preferable. If you plan to use the headphones outside the home, then, we recommend choosing headphones equipped with a flat anti-tangle cable.
For over-ear headphones, the additional accessory functions remain slightly in the background, which are in fact to be evaluated at the discretion of the user’s personal tastes. We note once again that the best over-ear headphones are designed exclusively to work well, without offering particular additional functions.
As for the additional functions that can be found on-ear headphones, we point out the presence of any controls (for example volume adjustment, play, pause, track search) can be evaluated especially their positioning, as they can be found directly on the earphones or on the cable.
5. Accessories and spare parts
The last factor that we suggest to consider is that inherent to accessories and spare parts, making a due distinction between the aspects that characterize them.
Undoubtedly accessories can bring added value, but they are not an indispensable element for the intrinsic quality of the headphones. Some of the most common accessories that can be found (or that can be purchased separately) are:
Carrying case: If you take the headphones away from home, it can be very comfortable, because it allows you to protect them from possible wear & tear from contact with other objects in the bag if you want to store them. If, on the one hand, the hard cases guarantee better protection, the soft ones are less bulky.
Jack adapter: If you want to use your over-ear headphones with all your devices, jack adapters can be the best solution, especially gold-plated ones, which ensure a high-quality connection
On the contrary, the possibility of finding and purchasing spare parts helps to define the quality of a product, since it is thus possible to effectively provide for the maintenance of the headphones and to guarantee a long life. Let’s see why we consider them important:
Replacement paddings: Some manufacturers make them available, both for the pavilions and for the arch, they are particularly useful if the standard paddings show signs of wear that compromises comfort.
Spare cables: The presence of spare cables can also be decisive in the choice of headphones. For example, there are models that have the possibility of removing the cable and replacing it with one of a different length. Therefore, the same headphones can be used both at home, with a longer cable, and outside the home, with a shorter cable. Then there are headphones that also have a spiral cable. This type guarantees the least bulk, without compromising the length.
In light of what has been seen, we can say that the accessories and spare parts therefore allow you to customize your headphones according to your particular needs.
Frequently Asked Questions About Headphones Under 5000 – FAQs
Which brand is the best for headphones under 5000?
The best headphone brands under 5000 in India are listed below:
- JBL Headphones
- BoAt Headphones
- Sony Headphones
- Sennheiser Headphones
- Skullcandy Headphones
- Philips Headphones
- AKG Headphones
- Ubon Headphones
- Motorola Headphones
- Audio Technica Headphones
- iBall Headphones
- Marshall Headphones
- Zebronics Headphones
- Jabra Headphones
Which is better? headphones or earphones?
Earphones have dominated the high-tech market for the past 20 years, with models adaptable to any type of need.
The advantage of the earphones is certainly the compactness. Small in size, they are not very flashy and can be easily stored in a small container after being used. The disadvantage is that these small dimensions make them rather fragile and, if not treated with care, they can easily break.
They also have poor sound quality in low frequencies and are unable to cancel the ambient sound around the listener.
Headphones, on the other hand, are devices capable of providing excellent sound quality. Thanks to the large padded pavilions, they are able to completely isolate the listener from environmental noise and reproduce the low frequencies in an optimal way.
The disadvantage of headphones lies in the size. Headphones are rather bulky and certainly do not go unnoticed.
How to connect headphones to PC?
1. Check the connection cables with your headphones. Depending on the type of device you have, you may have at least one of the following:
- 3.5mm jack for audio signal – This is the standard audio connection cable with which all headphones and sound systems of this type are equipped. This connector connects to the computer’s 3.5mm audio port reserved for headphones. It is normally characterized by the green color. In some cases, this port also supports the acquisition of an audio input signal, for example through a microphone.
- 3.5mm microphone jack – Some headphone models come with a second 3.5mm audio cable reserved for the microphone. It is normally characterized by a pink color and must be connected to the computer port intended for the connection of a microphone.
- USB connector – The connectors have a tapered rectangular section and can be connected to any free USB port on the computer.
2. Find the audio input and output ports on your computer. Generally, laptops are equipped with a 3.5 mm jack for connecting headphones located on the left, right or front side of the body. Desktop systems instead place the audio ports on the back or front of the case. The audio port reserved for the microphone is generally characterized by a pink color, while the one reserved for the headphones is green.
- Laptops that do not use color coding to distinguish the audio ports most likely use small headphones and microphone icons for the output and input lines respectively.
- The USB ports are located in different places that vary from computer to computer, but normally they are placed near those reserved for the audio sector.
3. Connect the headphones to the computer. Insert the 3.5mm jack into the correct audio port on the computer.
4. If your headphones need to be powered to work properly, also connect them to the mains via the power supply. Most headphones that use a USB connection are powered directly from the computer port. If this is your case, immediately connect the headphones to the mains. When you’re done cabling, you’ll be ready to set up Windows to use your headphones as an audio playback and recording device.
How to clean headphones?
First, you have to remove the rubber pads. If they are made of silicone, you can cleanse them with a mixture of mild soap and water, then rinse them and let them dry; or clean them with a solution of isopropyl alcohol and distilled water.
If, on the other hand, they are made of sponge, you could make an attempt with distilled water, but consider that you still risk ruining them. In fact, this material is delicate.
For other plastic parts and wire, you can use isopropyl alcohol with a little distilled water.
There are some headphones, especially those used for professional purposes, made with fine materials like wood, leather and metal. In the first case it is better to opt for a solution made of hot water and liquid soap. For metal headphones, however, we can use the mix of alcohol and distilled water. The cotton cloth should be immersed in the solution and wrung out thoroughly before cleaning.
Then there are headphones covered in leather or more precious fabrics. Neither liquids nor alcohol should be used to clean these items. Dirt can be removed with a simple cotton cloth. Liquids could, in fact, damage the coating. If the lining is removable, we can use a toothbrush. The latter should be immersed in a basin with warm soapy water and rubbed on the headphones.
What is impedance in headphones?
Impedance is expressed in Ohm and is a very important aspect to be observed in a headphone before making the purchase. Depending on the use and the device that we will use with the headphones, it is necessary to choose a different impedance level. You need to know that the lower the impedance level, the more it can be driven, even with devices such as MP3 players and smartphones. On the contrary, the higher the impedance, the more the use of an amplifier will be necessary in order to get maximum volume from headphones.
Usually the headphones for the consumer market have an impedance of 32 Ohm. It is almost a standard for the market because they are headphones intended for use with tablets and smartphones, peripherals with low thickness specifications. On the contrary, in a studio you can use 80 or even 250 Ohm headphones, so to obtain the maximum volume, you will need to modulate the signal using an amplifier.
The accuracy of the reproduction does not depend on the impedance, the important thing is to understand what the purpose of your purchase is.
How to repair headphones?
What is needed:
- 1 Jack
- 1 soldering iron
- 1 pair of scissors
- A vice
- 1 lighter
Procedure – What to do?
- Cut the jack connector to be replaced with a knife or pair of scissors. Once cut, three terminals will pop up to which you can reconnect the cable. Then there are small holes in the terminals where the wires must be pushed before finally soldering them in place.
- The stereo headphone cable has 2 cables running through it. One is intended for the left channel, typically red in color, and one is intended for the right channel, green in color.
- Each of these cables is covered with copper wire, which must be stripped in order to obtain about half a centimeter of bare wire.
- The green and red wires must be kept separate, while the 2 sets of copper wires must be twisted together, until 3 wires are obtained instead of 4.
- Once this operation is completed, the ends of the 3 wires must be heated with a lighter, until the insulating coating burns out. Usually it is plastic or paint, so you have to do it carefully.
- Once this is done, before going on to solder the wires, you will have to insert the cable inside the upper plastic part of the plug and then later, screw it again to the metal base.
- Now all that remains is to perform tinning, that is to lightly cover the exposed cables with a tin soldering iron to obtain better joints and a clean electrical contact.
- Once you get to this point, you can proceed with the wiring check. Insert the headphones into the device and check that it works properly.
- Finally, solder the 3 wires to the 3 terminals, the copper-plated terminal wire, must be soldered to the external terminal, the green wire to the central terminal and the red wire to the remaining terminal.
- Once the welding is finished, carefully position all 3 wires in the clamp at the top of the plug and tighten with pliers. This operation allows to safeguard the welded connections, avoiding breakage when the cable is pulled.
What is sensitivity in headphones?
The sensitivity of the headphones is also called the sound pressure level and identifies a measure of the volume that the headphones are capable of reproducing.
Technically it is indicated taking into consideration the applied voltage and the sensitivity value is expressed in decibels (dB). Most headphones in the market today have a sensitivity of 98-100 dB.
The higher this is, the more you will hear high volume through the speakers. In practice, with the same power supply, a higher sensitivity corresponds to a higher listening volume.
This does not mean that a headphone with a higher value is qualitatively better than a headphone with a lower value, since the parameter in question only identifies the power. It means that with the most sensitive headphones (the one with the highest value) you will hear a more powerful sound.
Best Headphones Under 5000 in India Review
- JBL Headphones – JBL E45BT Signature Sound Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Mic
- BoAt Headphones – boAt Rockerz 400 Bluetooth Headphone with Super Extra Bass
- Sony Headphones – Sony WH-CH400 Wireless Headphones
- Sennheiser Headphones – Sennheiser HD 300 Over-Ear Headphones
- Skullcandy Headphones – Skullcandy Riff Wireless On-Ear Headphone with Mic
- Philips Headphones – Philips SHB3075BL/00 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Mic
- AKG Headphones – AKG Pro Audio K92 Closed-Back Headphones
- Ubon Headphones – UBON GBT-5710 Wireless Neckband In-Ear Earphone
- Motorola Headphones – Motorola MT-SH012-BK Pulse Escape Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- Audio Technica Headphones – Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- iBall Headphones – iBall Decibel BT01 Alexa Enabled Smart Headphone
- Marshall Headphones – Marshall 4090940 Mode EQ in-Ear Headphones
- Zebronics Headphones – Zebronics Zeb-Envy Bluetooth Headphone
- Jabra Headphones – Jabra Elite 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Earbuds
1. JBL Headphones – JBL E45BT Signature Sound Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Mic
Key features of this headphone
- JBL Signature Sound
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 20 hours of playtime under optimum audio settings
- One-button universal remote with microphone
- Multi-Point Connection
- Tangle-free flat cable
- Comfort-fit and stylish fabric headband
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Ergonomic around-ear design
- Two-hour recharge time
The ergonomic around-ear design means that your entertainment continues and your fun factor gets amped up no matter what you’re doing – working, commuting or just making your way around town. Multi-device connectivity allows you to seamlessly switch between two devices, so you never miss a call. With a sleek appearance, various color options and the added convenience of a detachable cable with remote and microphone, you’ll never want to be seen without your E55BT headphones.
JBL E55BT on-ear wireless headphones bring the signature sound of JBL right to your ears. The E45BT is one of our most versatile products ever, featuring up to 16 hours of battery life, an innovative, stylish fabric headband and ergonomic on-ear design. This means that your entertainment continues and your fun factor gets amped up no matter what you’re doing–working, commuting, or just making your way around town.
2. BoAt Headphones – boAt Rockerz 400 Bluetooth Headphone with Super Extra Bass
Key features of this headphone
- Colour: Charcoal Black
- Equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology
- Fit Type: On-ear
- 40 mm drivers
- HD Bass quality
- Lightweight design
- Ultra-reliable rechargeable lithium batteries
- Super sound sensitive mic with integrated controls
- Premium immersive audio experience
- 8 hours of playtime
- 240 hours of standby
The boAt 900 Wireless V2 is here! Pumped up, cut down and reformatted− experience the bass courtesy its 40 mm Neodymium Divers. Carrying Wireless Bluetooth features ANYKA 5.0 for enhanced connectivity, Welcome to Nirvana. An upgrade to the next stage, that Heavy HD Bass is ready to take the pace.
Whether the sound is soft & sweet or heavy & loud, these headphones optimize sound to bring you that Premium Immersive Audio Experience. Get ready to Bass the place up. Plug into Yourself via the snug foam cups that fit perfectly around your ears, with an absolutely adjustable headband.
3. Sony Headphones – Sony WH-CH400 Wireless Headphones
Key features of this headphone
- Made for Electronic Dance Music (EDM)
- 30 mm closed, dynamic driver for powerful EXTRA BASS
- Portable, swivel folding design
- Cushioned ear pads for long-wearing comfort
- Cord length: 1.2 m
- Tangle free flat serration cord for reducing tangling
- Flashy metallic finish housing
- Balanced rigidity and high response Extra Bass Diaphragm
The enhanced Extra Bass technology enables you to enjoy the intensity of deep bass notes in a variety of locations and scenarios, just like being at an actual club or live festival. The Bass Booster amplifies the low-end frequencies through a specially designed duct in the housing, while an improved seal between the driver unit and your ears keeps sound in.
Enjoy extended music sessions in comfort with pressure-relieving cushions that wrap around your ears to provide a comfortable acoustic seal and powerful bass response.
4. Sennheiser Headphones – Sennheiser HD 300 Over-Ear Headphones
Key features of this headphone
- Ultra-lightweight on ear design
- Exceptional wearing comfort
- Single-button remote and microphone
- 32mm, 18-ohm proprietary Sennheiser transducer
- Folding headband
- 2 years warranty
This robust but elegant over-ear headset is the right choice for all listeners going for immaculate sound, comprehensive features and the looks to match. A genuine Sennheiser product, the closed-back over-ear HD 4.20s delivers on the promise of our brand name.
It lets you enjoy your music – in fact, any kind of music – with its well-balanced sound and a powerful, dynamic bass. Sound isn’t the only thing that makes wearing the HD 4.20s a pleasure. Its tangle-free, that is to say hustle-free, single sided cable is fitted with a one-button smart remote plus inline microphone that makes taking calls a breeze.
5. Skullcandy Headphones – Skullcandy Riff Wireless On-Ear Headphone with Mic
Key features of this headphone
- 10-hour battery life long-lasting battery life
- OnBoard mic/remote + volume
- Soft ear pillows
- Supreme sound
- Impedence: 32 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Charging time: 2 hrs.
TapTechTM Uproar wireless with our ultra-convenient TapTechTM you don’t have to fumble to answer a call or hold an in-line mic up to your mouth ever again. Take calls and manage music on virtually any smart device directly from the button on the left earcup. Push once to answer, end calls or play, pause music, twice to track forward, or three times to track back.
Cut the cord and experience true comfort, convenience and freedom with the Uproar Wireless headphones. Featuring Bluetooth functionality and 10 hours of your music non-stop, Uproar Wireless lets you take your playlist wherever you go. The plush synthetic leather ear pillows are easy on the ears and the headphone is so lightweight, you’ll forget it’s there.
6. Philips Headphones – Philips SHB3075BL/00 Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Mic
Key features of this headphone
- Big, bold bass you can feel
- 32mm speaker drivers
- Great sound isolation
- Better listing experience
- Adjustable ear shells and headband for optimal comfort
- Control calls, music and volume with ear-shell switches
- Soft ear cushions for long-wearing comfort
- Flat folding design for easy portability
- Convenient hands-free calling
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Up to 12 hours of playback
- Closed acoustic with 32 ohms impendence
- 40mW maximum power
- PET diaphragm
- 103dB sensitivity
- 9Hz to 21kHz frequency response
With 12 hours of playtime, you’ll have enough power to keep your music going all day. BASS+ headphones feature 32mm speaker drivers that produce big, pumping bass. Designed for optimal fit, BASS+ headphones feature swiveling earshells and an adjustable headband to ensure a great fit for all wearers.
Easily pair your headphones with any Bluetooth device for wireless music. With their flat folding design, BASS+ headphones are easy to fold and store away, making them your ideal travel companion. Soft, breathable ear cushions provide great comfort over long listening sessions.
7. AKG Headphones – AKG Pro Audio K92 Closed-Back Headphones
Key features of this headphone
- Professional-grade 40mm drivers
- Extended 16hz – 20khz frequency response
- Closed-back design maximizes isolation
- Self-adjusting headband ensures perfect fit
- Lightweight design
- Breathable, lightweight ear pads
- Single-sided cable
- Low-impedance design
- Exceptional level of audio isolation
- Gold hardware
- Metal construction
Mix and master your tracks with uninhibited clarity with the AKG K92 over-ear, closed back headphones. Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system.
Whether you’re fine-tuning track levels within the mix or mastering the final product, the self-adjusting headband and lightweight design will provide hours fort. Designed by Pany whose mics and headphones have helped create some of the worlds’ most iconic recordings, the durable K92 is a serious headphone that delivers great sound in the studio and beyond.
8. Ubon Headphones – UBON GBT-5710 Wireless Neckband In-Ear Earphone
Key features of this headphone
- Battery: 3.7 V 500 mAh Lithium Battery
- Play time: 6-8-hours
- Standby time up to 180 hours
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Wireless streaming
- Distance: 10 meters
- High rated power
- Great sensitivity response
Ubon wireless headphones Immerse yourself in the stunning audio that the Ubon Bluetooth headset delivers. The headphone delivers high bass power wireless calls and music, FM radio, TF/SD card slot and Audio input. The headphone is designed especially for those, who are fervent music lovers and like to carry their entertainment source wherever they go.
Ubon unique & ergonomically designed headset comes with a flexible urethane joint so you can conveniently wear around your neck. While the headphone’s speaker units deliver rich bass, the easy-to-use control buttons let you control multiple functionalities without much hassle.
9. Motorola Headphones – Motorola MT-SH012-BK Pulse Escape Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
Key features of this headphone
- 40mm driver
- Lightweight earcup construction
- Self-adjusting earcups
- In-line microphone
- Noise isolation
- One touch access to Alexa
- Frequency response: 18Hz to 23KHz
- Easy to carry
- Easy to store
- Foldable, swivel earcups
- Offers flexible wearing and a comfortable fit
- Ergonomic design
The Motorola headphone is a powerful, dynamic ultra-lightweight over-ear headphone. Its powerful drivers deliver the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and legendary sound quality you expect from Motorola. The ultra-light self-adjusting earcups offer a perfect fit for all-day comfort.
The over-ear headphones with swivel earcups offers flexible wearing and a comfortable fit for everyone. The ergonomic design creates passive attenuation of ambient noise while providing maximum comfort for hours of listening pleasure in a snuggly fit without fatigue.
10. Audio Technica Headphones – Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Key features of this headphone
- Universal mic, volume & track control
- Generously cushioned ear pads
- 36 mm drivers produce optimal sound
- Ear cups fold flat for easy storage
- Type: Closed-Back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 36 mm
- Frequency Response: 15 – 22,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB/mW
- Impedance: 40 ohms
- Cable: 1.2 m (3.9′)
- Connector: Gold-plated, L-type
The 36 mm driver speakers of the Audio Technica ATH-AX1iSBK Over-the-Ear Headset deliver sound that reproduces the original beats and melodies in a highly realistic quality. The liberally cushioned ear-pads designed in the over-the-ear style of the Technica ATH-AX1iSBK Over-the-Ear Headset give you complete comfort for long hours of wearing.
You can also conveniently pack and store your Technica ATH-AX1iSBK Over-the-Ear Headset owing to the flat-fold construction of its ear-cups and carry it where you like for music on-the-go. The Technica ATH-AX1iSBK Over-the-Ear Headset feature an in-line microphone that lets you attend your incoming phone calls while you are driving, jogging or typing on your system.
11. iBall Headphones – iBall Decibel BT01 Alexa Enabled Smart Headphone
Key features of this headphone
- Smart Bluetooth headphone with built-in mic
- Integrated with Alexa Voice Assistant
- Multiple playback options
- Up to 6 hours of playtime
- Exquisite finish
- Soft-cushioned headband and ear cups
- Built-in rechargeable battery
These headphones are made of strong and durable plastic and ensure a good fit as they have very soft and comfortable leather made cushions that provide you long hours of comfort and music. The iBall Decibel is also gorgeous in looks, high in quality of sound and immensely versatile.
Designed with premium material, iBall Decibel headset is comfortable for all-day wear. The over-ear headphone features the acoustic headphone structure that delivers powerful low notes and eliminates the need for artificial bass boosting.
12. Marshall Headphones – Marshall 4090940 Mode EQ in-Ear Headphones
Key features of this headphone
- Bluetooth APTX
- 30 hours of play time on a single charge
- Analogue control knob
- 40mm dynamic drivers
- Excellent bass response
- Collapsible design
- Detachable 35mm cord
An impressive second act, the classic Major kicks up its performance a few notches. Updated sound, looks and durability, as well as improved ergonomics, give way to a whole new level of listening. A rock-solid character that’s built to last, the Major II makes its presence known.
The detachable double-ended coil cord with mic and remote is equipped with an L-plug end, providing improved durability and carrying ease. The dual 3.5 mm jacks allow you to choose which side you prefer to wear your cable on or to plug in and share your music with a friend.
13. Zebronics Headphones – Zebronics Zeb-Envy Bluetooth Headphone
Key features of this headphone
- Large and comfortable ear-cups
- Soft padding on adjustable headband
- 40mm drivers
- Excellent sound reproduction
- Long playback time of 9 hours
- Frequency response 40Hz – 20kHz
- Charging time 2.5 hrs
- Standby time 200 hrs
Listen music back to back without the hindrance of wired tangle mess up is going to be easy breezy with the Zeb-Thunder wireless headphones. The headphone features an ergonomic design with comfortable ear-cups and soft padding on the adjustable headband. The headphone has 40mm drivers for wider frequency and excellent sound reproduction.
Playback is supported through BT, 3.5mm aux input and MicroSD card. You can also tune in to your favourite FM channel with built-in FM tuner. Zeb-Thunder comes with 9 hours of playback to elevate your listening experience even more.
14. Jabra Headphones – Jabra Elite 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Earbuds
Key features of this headphone
- 4mm omni-directional microphone
- 4.0 EDR Bluetooth versions
- Sniff mode and secure pairing mode
- On-ear design
- Talk-time of 8 hours
- Standby time of 288 hours
- 1-year warranty
Looking forward to enjoy the best of sound when you listen to your favourite music tracks? Take a look at the Jabra Move Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones that guarantees you highest sound clarity with every effect and bass coming crystal clear like never before. This on-ear wireless stereo headphones also come with a 4mm omni-directional microphone as well.
The Jabra Move Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones offers 8 hours of talk time along with a standby time of 288 hours. Pair it with other devices like phone, television, laptop, tablet and more with much ease using the 4.0 EDR Bluetooth versions with secure pairing and sniff modes.
The best headphones under 5000 of today are quality and portable headphones built with top-notch sounding audio, stronger battery for longer playtime and a strong wireless Bluetooth connection signal and reception for optimum performance.
So, it’s our advice to first make up your mind about whether you will be using the headphones in the gym or while commuting. Then, shortlist 2 to 3 features that you’d like your headphones to have and prioritize your picks according to your budget.
If you require any further assistance to select the headphones, please comment below and we will get back to you with the best possible solution.
- Best Earphones Under 500 in India
- Best Wireless Earphones in India
- Best BoAt Earphones in India
- Best In Ear Headphones Under 1000 in India
- Best On Ear Headphones Under 1000 in India
- Best Philips Earphones in India
- boAt Airdopes 451 Review
Loved our blog on the best headphones under 5000 in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.