Best Hand Tool Kit in India 2019: Over the years our houses are definitely going to need some repairs and upgrades to keep it sturdy and well maintained. Those minor home repairs or do-it-yourself projects such as fixing leaky faucets and pipes, changing broken doorknobs and drawer slides will be a lot more difficult if you don’t have the right tools.
But, don’t worry because today we’re going to cover the Top 10 Best Hand Tool Kit in India 2019 available to help you get your DIY projects and small home improvement jobs done effectively. It’s essential to have these tools at home because it also saves you from having to pay a repair expert and allows you to enhance your own craftsmanship. You can even explore some of your own creativity by doing home improvement projects.
List of Top 20 Best Hand Tool Kit In India 2019
So, stay with us as we unfold the Top 10 Best Hand Tool Kit in India 2019. They are the ten most reliable durable and top-rated hand tool kits today.
Top 10 Best Hand Tool Kit In India 2019 Reviewed – Which tool kit is the best?
1. Cartman 148-Piece Tool Set – General Household Hand Tool Kit with Plastic Toolbox Storage Case
- Unisex 148-Piece Hand Tools Kit - Ideal for home and garage repairs
- Heat treated and chrome plated to resist corrosion
- Securely housed in a handy blow moulded case
- All tools meet or exceed ANSI critical standards
- Contains the tools needed for most small repairs around the house
- 12pcs hex key inch: 1/4″ -1/16″
- 2pcs screwdriver
- 1pc screwdriving handle
- 6pcs precision screwdriver
- 5pcs combination wrench
- 30pcs screwdriver bits
- 1pc magnetic holder 60mm
- 1pc cutter
- 1pc tape 3M
- 77pcs cable ties
- 1pc 8Oz claw hammer
- 1pc 6″ long nose pliers
- 9pcs 1/4″ socket
- 1pc 5M insulated tape
Why We Recommend It?
The Cartman 148-Piece Tool Kit is the perfect go-to set for emergency DIY tasks around the home. The array of tools on offer has been carefully selected to include all the crucial tools needed for everyday home repairs and maintenance. From cutting to tightening, measuring to hammering, your DIY requirements are covered with this comprehensive tool kit. One of the most frustrating aspects of home DIY is finding the tool you need, usually right at the bottom of a cluttered toolbox. With the Cartman 148-piece tool kit, you’ll locate your desired implement in seconds as each individual tool has its own respective moulded slot, specifically designed to hold and organise your tools. All this is contained within a slim, hard-shell case that easily slots away into a storage cupboard. All the tools included are manufactured from high quality, environmentally friendly resourced materials and are tested and approved by experts, ensuring great value for money.
2. Stanley 71996IN Ultimate Tool Kit (Multicolour, 242-Pieces)
- Complete kit no other tool will be necessary
- Rust proof tools
- Includes set of 200 pieces hardware consumables
- Lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects
- Ultimate tool kit for multiple uses
- 8 pieces hex key wrench with holder with CRV
- 8 pieces hex key wrench with holder with CRV
- 10 pieces 25L bit with holder
- 4 pieces precision screwdriver
- 1 piece 6-inch adjustable wrench with CRV
- 1 piece 7 oz claw
- hammer with 45 number carbon steel
- 1 piece 9-inch vial torpedo level
- 1-piece bit driver, hardware accessory box
- 1 piece 8-inch combination pliers with 55 number carbon steel
- 1-piece 18mm knife
- 1-piece Insulation tape
- 1 piece 10-inch mini hack saw
- 1 piece 8-inch Scissor
- 1 piece 9 LED flashlight
- 1-piece auto tester
- 1-piece bag
Why We Recommend It?
Gone are the days when you need to give a call to your mechanic for any minute repairing or fixing work in the house. You can actually save a lot of money when you buy the Stanley 71996IN 42-Piece Ultimate Tool Kit which can help you deal with problems associated with household items like changing a flat tyre, assembling a new furniture set or dealing with nuts and bolts of an appliance. This tool kit from Stanley is complete with forty-two pieces of tools for different types of uses. Whatever be your need in the house, be it a carpentry work or fixing any application in the house, make use of the Stanley 71996IN 42-Piece Ultimate Tool Kit that comes with rust-resistant tools. You need not worry about wear and tear of the tools with constant usage for they are sturdy and lasts long. The Stanley 71996IN 42-Piece Ultimate Tool Kit comes in a very handy bag to help you keep the tools in the proper place without the fear of losing them when scattered.
3. Makita P90093 Outdoor Power Service Kit (83 Pieces)
- Comprehensive general-purpose servicing set, with all accessories arranged in a durable plastic moulded case
- Perfect for Technicians, maintenance, engineering, repairs and servicing
- Specially designed for the workshop or mobile technician
- 1 x Stubby adjustable spanner
- 3 x ” Dr. spark plug socket, sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm
- 7 x ” Dr. deep socket, sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm
- 1 x 38F x 12M socket adaptor
- 1 x 80mm magnetic bit holder
- 1 x ” Dr. coupler
- 1 x standard ratcheting handle
- 1 x Auto lock quick change chuck
- 1 x ” Dr. ratchet handle
- 1 x ” x 3/8″ Dr. doubleend ratchet handle
- 5 x Combination wrench, sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 17mm
- 9 x Hex key wrench, sizes: 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm
- 5 x 152mm (L) Bits, sizes: T25, T27, T27, T27, T30
- 20 x 25mm (L) Bits
- 10 x Torx: T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35, T40, T45
- 4 x Phillips: PH1, PH2, PH2, PH3 3 x Slotted: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- 3 x Pozi: PZ1, PZ2, PZ3 20 x 50mm (L) Bits
- 5 x Pozi: PZ0, PZ1, PZ2, PZ2, PZ3
- 5 x Hex: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm
- 3 x Phillips: PH1, PH2, PH3
- 3 x Slotted: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- 4 x Torx: T10, T20, T25, T27
- 4 x Screwdriver
- 1 x PZ1 x 75mm
- 1 x Flat 6.0 x 100mm
- 2 x Phillips: PH1 x 75mm, PH2 x 100mm
- 1 x Carburettor Screwdriver
- 1 x 175mm Linesman pliers
- Blow moulded case
4. Goodyear Metal Ultimate Smart Tool Kit (Silver, 149-Pieces)
- Material: Metal
- Colour: Silver
- 3 months warranty against any manufacturing defect
- Drop forged
- Stainless-steel scissors
- Combination plier
- Claw hammer
- Bits holder
- Set of 5 precision screwdrivers
- Wire stripper
- Utility knife
- 20 assorted nickel chrome bits
- Measuring Tape
- Assorted fasteners
- Adjustable wrench
- Long nose plier
- Voltage tester
- Set of 6 sockets
- PVC insulation tape
- Hex Allen key set
- Heavy duty storage case
5. BLACK+DECKER BMT126C Hand Tool Kit (126-Pieces), Orange and Black
- Different assortment of hand tools and accessories makes this a great kit for home & office.
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Orange
- Item Dimension: 350mm x 270mm x 68mm
- The Adjustable spanner (can be used with different sized fastener head), hammer and electrical tester is must have for your home.
- Allen keys, precision & screwdriver bits assist your projects on electronics, electricals and other household chores
- Tools are securely housed in a hand blow moulded case.
- Warranty: 6 months from the date of invoice (invoice copy to be provided to claim warranty)
- 1 pc 10inch Hand Saw with Carbon Steel Blade
- 10 pcs Bit Set Bits size: slotted: 1/8 3/16 1/4 PH: ph1 ph2 Torx: T15 T20Hex: 1/8 5/32 Adapter
- 1 pc 9LED Torch light
- 4 pcs Precision Screwdriver Size: PH1,PH0, slotted
- 1.6mm, 2.0mm
- 1 pc 5m Tape
- 1 pc 3m Measurer Tape
- 1 pc 8 Adjustable Wrench
- 8 pcs Hex key :1.5-2-2.5-3-4-5-5.5-6mm
- 1 pc 8oz Claw Hammer
- 1 pc 6inch long Nose Pliers
- 1 pc 6inch combination pliers
- 1 pc Bit Handle with A3 steel
- 2pcs Screwdriver PH2x100mm, SL6x100mm
- 1 pc 140mm Tester
- 1 pc 18mm Knife
- 9 pcs 1/4dr Socket 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13mm with Carbon Steel
- 82 pcs Hardware
6. iBELL IBL TD13-100, 650W Professional Tool Kit – Pack of 115
- No-load speed: 0 to 2800 rpm
- Rated Input Power - 650W
- Drilling diameter: 13 millimetres for concrete and masonry; 10 millimetres for steel; 24 millimetres for wood
- Material: MS and Plastic
- Auto Chuck
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Warranty: 6 months comprehensive on the product
- Combo box includes Impact Drill Machine 115 different useful accessories
- Wood Drill bit
- Masonry Drill bit
- Metal drill bit
- Adjustable spanner
- Allen key set
- Versatile screwdriver heads with universal adaptor
- Fisher & Screws
- Metal cutter
- Measuring and Levelling tools
- Extension rod
- Expansion tube
7. Apollo Precision Tools DT9706 General Tool Set 39-Piece
- This compact tool kit contains the most useful tools for basic DIY household repairs. Picture hanging, box opening, screw tightening, this is the perfect starter kit for home repairs.
- Tools meet or exceed critical ANSI standards
- Tools are manufactured from high-grade steel alloy, chrome plated to resist corrosion, with non-slip comfort grip handles for extra torque, and will last a lifetime under normal use.
- Tools are neatly stored in a sturdy case to keep them secure, clean, organized and easy to find.
- 12-foot tape measure
- Claw hammer
- 6-inch slip joint pliers
- 8 SAE hex keys
- Ratcheting bit driver
- 8-inch scissors
- 20 bits
- Plastic knife
- 4 precision screwdrivers
- A sturdy blow-moulded case
8. AmazonBasics 65-Piece Home Repair Kit, Multi-colour
- 65-piece tool set; carrying case included
- The collection includes an array of essentials all kept neatly stored together in a handy carrying case for easy access and convenient portability.
- A great gift idea for any new homeowner, the AmazonBasics tool set provides the tools needed to take on fun new projects and handle everyday necessary repairs.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 8 SAE 1/4-inch sockets
- 8-piece metric hex keys
- 0.02 kg fiberglass hammer
- 16-foot tape measure with auto locking mechanism
- 9-inch torpedo level
- Retractable 6-3/4-inch utility knife with 8 snap-off blade sections
- Standard slip joint pliers with two locking positions
- Needle nose pliers with 1-inch jaw
- Chrome-Vanadium Phillips and flat head screwdrivers
- 5-inch-long ¼-inch ratchet with 8 SAE sockets
- 30-piece bit set containing various flat, Philips, square, star and hex bits
- 1/4-inch spinner handle
- 1/4-inch round head
- 1/4-inch bit holder
9. VonHaus 53pc Household Tool Set
- The ultimate starter kit contains the most commonly used household tools to help you take on a variety of tasks from hanging pictures to repairing furniture.
- High grade steel manufactured for strength and enhanced performance
- Handles are ergonomically designed with soft grip for comfort.
- Durable plastic blow moulded case with internal moulded compartments to keep each component protected and easily accessible.
- 20 X 25mm bits
- 6 X precision screwdrivers
- 16 X hex keys
- 1 X 9″ spirit level
- 1 X 6″ adjustable wrench
- 1 X 3.5m tape measure
- 1 X 8oz claw hammer
- 1 X bit holder
- 1 X 6″ longnose plier
- 1 X magnetic pickup tool
- 4 X combination wrenches sized 11, 12, 13 and 14mm
10. HiSpec 49 Piece Home, Office, Garage Tool Kit
- Most used DIY repair hand tools: A clever selection of most commonly reached for tools used for repair and maintenance tasks around the home, office, yard, garage and garden.
- Multi-purpose: Whether it is picture hanging, working with screws, cutting, measuring, assembling furniture, electrical, computer, small engine or bike repair this kit has you covered.
- Built to last: Tools are manufactured from high-grade steel alloy, chrome plated to resist corrosion, with non-slip comfort grip handles for extra torque, and will last a lifetime under normal use.
- Low Vibration Fiberglass Claw Hammer (8oz / 230g)
- Combination Pliers (7″ / 170mm)
- Adjustable Wrench (6″ / 150mm)
- Tin Snips (5.7″ / 145mm)
- Digital Voltage Tester
- Spool of Waterproof Electrical Tape (30ft / 9m)
- Utility Knife (180mm / 6″)
- Tape Measure (10ft / 3m)
- Slotted 3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm,1/8″,5/32″,3/16″,1/4″,1/16″,5/6″
- Hex 1/8,5/32,3/16,1/4
- Torx T10, T15
- Pozidrive PZ1, PZ2, PZ3
- Square S0, S1, S2, S3
- Philips PH0, PH1, PH2, PH3
- 9 x 1/4″ Drive SAE Sockets & 1/4″ Socket Adaptor
Tool Kit Buying Guide
This guide to help you get the best value for your money, so if you’re looking for a great deal, make sure you check it out.
The number one most important thing to consider when it comes to buying tool sets, is the quality of the tools inside. Tool kit tools are mostly made from chrome vanadium steel. Chromium-vanadium steel is a group of steel alloys incorporating carbon, manganese, phosphorus, sulphur, silicon, chromium, and vanadium. Chromium and vanadium both make the steel durable and sturdy. Chromium also helps resist abrasion, oxidation, and corrosion. Chromium and carbon can both improve elasticity.
The next thing to consider is tool quantity i.e. how many tools should your tool kit have. Most basic tool kits have less than 40 pieces and can be used for doing everyday jobs around the house. A mid-range tool kit can include anywhere between 100 to 130 pieces. Apart from the basic tool, this tool kit also includes specialized tools like multiple wrenches, ratchets, screwdriver bits, etc. There are also tool kits that have 200 or more pieces, but they are really expensive and more ideal for professionals.
Tool kits come in a durable, high quality and sturdy tool boxes. These tool boxes can be of the following types
Plastic Tool Box: A plastic tool box is a quick, effective, and inexpensive way to store tools for day to day use. They are mainly used to store the tools at home, in the garage or on the worksite.
Aluminium Tool Box: When it comes to tool boxes, aluminium is a popular choice because it’s both strong and durable, and also lightweight like plastic. While the cost of an aluminium tool box is a little higher than plastic ones, they do tend to last longer.
Steel Tool Box: If you’re looking for extra heavy-duty material, a steel tool box is your best choice. These models are designed for exceptional durability and strength and wear-resistant.
Cantilever Tool Box: A cantilever toolbox comes in a unique and professional design with two or four shelves along with a bottom tray for more load support.
Waterproof Tool Box: Waterproof toolboxes feature an all-round water seal which ensures safe and dry storage.
While choosing a tool kit to buy, keep in mind the quality of the tool box as well. You should opt for something that’s durable and can safely hold the weight of the tools.
Another important thing to consider while purchasing a tool kit is the grip of the tool. This is an important feature to deliberate since the better the grip of the tool, the better you will be able to handle and use it. It should be ergonomically designed with a soft handle for comfort. Rubber or Plasti Dip grips are best.
The tool kit should be multipurpose. Whether it is picture hanging, working with screws, cutting, measuring, assembling furniture, electrical, computer, small engine or bike repair, the kit you buy should have you covered.
How to put together the perfect home toolkit?
Get a fix on that leaky faucet and the door with the broken hinge by using the perfect home toolkit. You will need
1. A claw hammer
2. Two adjustable wrenches
3. An l-shaped six-sided wrench
4. A set of screwdrivers
5. A staple gun
6. Clamping and locking pliers
7. A tape measure
8. A combination square
9. A torpedo level
10. A handsaw or handheld circular saw
11. A utility knife
12. A cordless drill
13. A glass cutter
14. A stud finder
15. A flashlight
16. A pry bar
18. Safety goggles
19. A toolbox or plastic bin
Purchase quality tools. Although they may cost more, they are a good investment in the long run. Buy tools gradually. Don’t break the bank by buying everything at once.
Buy fastening tools including a claw hammer, adjustable wrenches, an l-shaped six-sided wrench, a set of screwdrivers, a staple gun and clamping and locking pliers. Two adjustable wrenches are handy when loosening a fastener or valve. One wrench turns in the opposite direction of the other.
Select measuring tools including a tape measure, a combination square and a torpedo level.
Include a handsaw or handheld circular saw, a utility knife, a cordless drill and a glass cutter for projects that require cutting and drilling.
Make sure you have such basics as a stud finder, flashlight, pry bar, gloves and safety goggles. These are among the most commonly used toolbox items.
Store the tools in one spot so you can always find them when you need them. Invest in a container to hold them whether an expensive toolbox or a plastic bin.
Conclusion – Which tool kit is best for you?
Every tool kit differs quality and quantity, so it can be hard to find the one that is ideal for home use. It’s a good idea to consider the projects you know will need to be done and what tools you’ll need to accomplish them. You should probably add some tools to your list that you don’t have any immediate need for but know are commonly used, since there’s a good chance you’ll need them in the future. Once you have that list, find all the sets that have all the tools you’ll need. Then, buy the one that gives you the best overall value for your money.
Loved our blog on Best Hand Tool Kit In India 2019? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Last Updated on