The Best Drone Camera Under 5000 in India have been listed by Khojdeal. Flying a drone is an enjoyable experience in itself, plus the amazing footage you would capture would make it a much more fun experience.
Drones have come into the mainstream during the past few years due to better accessibility and flight technology reaching newer heights. From a thousand dollar drones to more reasonable, less powerful ones, the drone industry has come a long, long way.
Khojdeal lists the Best Drone Camera Under 5000 in India, reviewed products are the best in line and for the budget. Cheaper drones are readily made and available to the general public. Find the best ones listed down below.
Best Drone Camera Under 5000 in India – Reviewed : Updated 2020
1. Shop 2 Ekart Drone Camera
- Captures crystal-clear video & photography
- Includes LED lights for night flying
- Note : Images & videos will directly store in memory card, no live streaming possible
- Moves up, down, left or right
- Includes side flight, hover, flip & hand launch capabilities
2. Amitasha Drone Camera : LH-X31Wifi-1
- Features: 1 Camera Mode, Selfie, Air Pressure Set, Auto Return, Headless Mode, 2.4 GHz RC, Roll 360 Degree Flight, 6 Axis Gyro and Light
- Camera – 0.3MP HD
- Flying Height – Upto 35 mtrs,
- Flying Time – 10-12 min
- Weight – 0.310 Kgs
- Drone Battery – 3.7V 500mAh Battery (Not Included)
- Remote – 4 AA Battery (Not Included)
- Pack Contains: Quadcopter, Transmitter (Remote Control), Mobile Stand, 4 Installed Propeller, Spare Propeller, 4 Drone Support, User Manual, USB Charger, Camera
- NOTE: Charge the battery for 40 minutes before use.
3. Amitasha Drone Camera : LH-X16Sada
No products found.
- Camera: Yes
- Flying Height: 35 Mtrs
- Flying Time: 8-10 Min
- Weight: 294gm
- Charging Time: 40 Min
- Wi-Fi Camera, Auto Take Off and Landing , Auto Hover , 360° Stunt Flip Action, Easy Flight Control , Speed Control and Headless Mode
- Drone Battery – 500 mah, 3.7V li-Po (Not Included)
- Remote Battery – 4 x AA Batteries (Not Included)
- NOTE: Charge for At-least 30 min Before Use
4. Nano Drone Camera
- Flying time – 8 mins
- Flying Height from ground – 50 feet
- Net Weight – 70 grams
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Remote Controller included
- Camera – 2 megapixel HD
5. Jack Royal Drone Camera : X23W
- HD camera
- Hover Function
- FPV Live Stream, APP Control, Waypoint Control, Gravity Control Mode, Head Less Mode, Double Protection, 360° Flip Over and LED Navigation Lights.
- Frequency : 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro 4 Channel RC Drone.
- Drone Weight: 400 grams (FAA Registration NOT Required)
- Battery of : 3.7V 500mAh lipo Battery.
- Battery of Controller: 4 X 1.5V AA Battery (Not included)
- Charging time: About 130 minutes.
- Flying time: About 7 minutes.
- Controlling distance: About 70 meters
6. Jack Royal Drone Camera : FPV
- Battery Capacity: 1000 mAh, 3.7 Volt LI-PO (Included)
- Transmitter Battery: 3 x 1.5 AA Batteries (NOT Included)
- 2.4GHz Radio, Wider Control Range
- Anti-Interference of Wind and 2 Speed/Rudder Modes with One Key Return Function
- Camera – 1.3 MP 480 P Camera
- Weight – 0.30 kg
- Flying Time: 8-10 minutes
- Flying Height – 50 meters
- Function: Ascend/Descend, Turn Left/Right, Side Fly, Hovering,Hand Launch, 360° Degree Rolling, LED Light. Video Record and FPV Real Time.
- Charge For At-least 60-80 min Before Use.
7. Jack Royal Drone Camera – Vision
- Camera – Yes
- Flying Height – 40 Mtrs
- Flying time: 8-10 Minutes
- Weight – 300Grams
- 4.5 CH with Gyro / up and down, forward and backward, left sideward and right sideward, hovering slip function, LED interface, 3D roll action, take picture and video
- App Control & First-Person View (FPV) Video on Your Smartphone/Tablet
- Includes: 1 Camera Drone with Propeller, 1 Remote Controller, 1 Mobile Holder, 4 Extra (Additional) Wings, 1 USB Charging Cable, 1 Screw Driver and 1 Mobile Holder
8. Toyify Drone Camera
- Camera – Yes – 480p
- Weight – 0.30 kg
- Flying Time: 10-15 minutes
- Flying Height – 50 meters
- Battery Capacity: 3.7 Volt LI-PO (500 MAH , Included)
- Transmitter Battery: 3 x 1.5 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Features: 360 Roll, One Key TakeOff/Landing, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, 2.4GHz, Light, Hovering, Take Photos and Videos.
- You Can use mobile app to control the drone even from remote also ,2.4GHz Radio
- Wider Control Range and Anti-Interference of Wind.
- Charge For At-least 60-120 min
From more powerful, expensive drones to cheaper, less powerful ones, drones have slipped into the mainstream. Drones once were a luxury commodity and only owned by a select few. With multiple upgrades and updates relating to flight technology, drones are now cheap to manufacture and therefore readily available to the general public. Khojdeal understands the consumer needs and brings to you the Best Drone Camera Under 5000 in India.
- Best Portable Speakers Under 2000 in India
- Best Mobile Phone Under 10000 In India
- Best DSLR Camera Under 35000 in India
- Best Projector Under 10000 in India
Loved our blog on Best Drone Camera Under 5000 In India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.