Scouting for the Best CCTV Camera Brands In India? We’ve made your task easy by creating a list of the Top 10 Best CCTV Camera Brands In India keeping features, cost and utility in mind. Scroll down to shop for our top 10 Best CCTV Camera Brands In India picks. We promise you that if you choose from among these models, you will not be disappointed with your purchase.
HIKVISION is one of the best CCTV camera brands in India. It offers a wide range of products, from entry-level to high-end, that are both affordable and reliable. Additionally, HIKVISION’s customer service is top-notch, so you can rest assured that you’ll be taken care of if any problems do arise.
Whether you’re worried about home intruders or just need to spy on your pet, the Best CCTV Camera Brands in India can give you an extra set of eyes inside and outside your home.
Whether you want the highest quality video resolution, the easiest access to your camera feeds, the smartest motion detection or just the best value for money, the Top 10 Best CCTV Camera Brands in India 2023 listed below are some of the Best CCTV Camera Brands available in the market right now.
Our experts at Khojdeal looked at dozens of CCTV Cameras on the market to find the best ones for your home.
On this page
Top 10 Best CCTV Camera Brands in India 2023
Below we have reviewed the 10 Best CCTV Camera Brands in India. Our Top 10 Best CCTV Camera Brands in India picks offer unique features that make them capable of covering your home’s safety and security needs.
|S. No.||Best CCTV Camera Brands in India||Price Range|
|1.||CP Plus||₹820 – ₹54,000|
|2.||HIKVISION||₹1,034 – ₹2,50,000|
|3.||Godrej Security Solutions||₹1,232 – ₹17,800|
|4.||QUBO||₹2,890 – ₹4,990|
|5.||YI Technology||₹1,798 – ₹4,032|
|6.||Imou||₹2,344 – ₹4,999|
|7.||EZVIZ||₹1,990 – ₹14,271|
|8.||Zebronics||₹1,494 – ₹3,200|
|9.||Dahua||₹899 – ₹57,000|
|10.||IMPACT by Honeywell||₹1,507 – ₹8,755|
Reviews of Best CCTV Camera Brands In India 2023
1. CP Plus
CP Plus is the most popular brand in today’s electronic world for security cameras. The security cameras from the brand are popular worldwide for their high performance and reliability. These security systems serve as an important part of day-to-day life. From the production floor where the cameras are manufactured, assembly and packaging rooms to distribution houses, warehouses, delivery vehicles, customs officials and users’ homes, the brand is present everywhere.
CP Plus gives wide varieties of surveillance cameras with outstanding features that are easy to install. They ensure uninterrupted performance without any hassle. The CCTV security cameras are best in class which provide wide view angle along with latest digital technology. The HD cameras from the brand provide crystal clear HD image quality. The wireless cameras provide great convenience as no wire installation is required. These security systems are flexible and can be used in any place making them one of the best outdoor security camera system in India.
Types of CP Plus Surveillance products
- Network Cameras
- Speed Dome (PTZ)
- Analog HD Cameras
- Mobile Camera
Features of CP Plus Cameras
- Night vision for clarity
- Superior IR lenses for crisp images
- Integrated video analytics
- 360-degree rotational coverage
- Built-in motion tracking
- High-quality images
- Minimum bandwidth and storage requirements
- Simple installation and integration of the system
- Economically priced
- Designed to offer excellent video speed
- CCTV lacks with range in depth/distance and width
Hikvision is a Chinese video surveillance company founded in 2001. It is a professional video surveillance company that helps to keep people safe by providing them high-quality hardware and software products for their security. Hikvision creates and tailors CCTV cameras to suit various needs, including general video surveillance and video content analytics based upon Deep Learning algorithms. You can monitor your home or business, even when you are away via the mobile application.
Hikvision CCTV cameras can render high-quality images in a variety of lighting conditions. They also provide data-powered situational intelligence to assist you in making smart decisions. Hikvision also offers many different PTZ cameras to suit various applications. These PTZ cameras can be used as standalone solutions or integrated with other cameras. Hikvision’s PTZ camera allows you to quickly respond to security events, and not leave any blind spots.
Types of HIKVISION Surveillance products
- Network Cameras
- PTZ Cameras
- Explosion-Proof and Anti-Corrosion Series
- Turbo HD Cameras
- Mobile Cameras
Features of HIKVISION Cameras
- Simple to Set Up and Use
- Real-time video surveillance
- Ultra-HD video at up to 4K resolution
- Boosted VCA accuracy
- Centralized management platform
- Powerful ability to capture details in low lighting
- Advanced ColorVu lenses
- High-sensitivity sensors
- Robust structure design with full metal materials
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Made in China
3. Godrej Security Solutions
Godrej is a pioneer in cutting-edge products, integrated security solutions and has been for more than a century. It was natural for a company known for its high-quality locks to move into new-age home security systems. Godrej offers innovative products such as electronic lockers and video door phones. The brand is also renowned for its CCTV solutions. Their cameras come in different models, features, price ranges etc. which make them one of the most popular brands in this segment.
Godrej surveillance cameras are the most reliable and dependable cameras. They come with a host of benefits such as – image resolution, improved video quality, and longer clear video recording capabilities. They are used not only in homes but also commercial buildings such as malls and offices. Their affordable rates are another reason why people choose them. These cameras are easy to use, versatile, and easy to upgrade. It is a perfect solution to protect your home or commercial building.
Types of Godrej Surveillance products
- HD Cameras – Bullet, Dome
- Network Cameras – Bullet, Dome, PTZ
- Spotlight Cameras – Fixed & Pan Tilt
Features of Godrej Cameras
- Smart Phone Viewing
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Night Vision
- Mobile Alerts
- Built-in Mic
- Crystal clear, high-definition video so you don’t miss a single detail
- Cloud-based storage
- Real-time motion alerts via app
- In-built SOS buzzer on detecting any suspicious movement
- Two-way audio to listen and talk to your loved ones
- There’s no feature for deleting the videos stored on memory card; only format option is there
Qubo believes technology should be able to assist, entertain and care for you. The brand aims to build connected solutions driven by advanced artificial intelligence that connect people to the things that are most important to them. Qubo’s secure cloud is PKI-based, unlike other security camera brands. This ensures that your private moments are kept safe and private. Secure data transmissions between the device, cloud, and mobile application are also possible. It conforms to standardized cryptographic algorithms.
Qubo’s smart cameras are loaded with AI features that provide 24/7 security. Qubo’s Smart Cameras are always ready to protect you, rain, or shine. With its AI-powered weather-resistant camera features and breakthrough AI, Qubo Smart Outdoor Security Camera will protect your loved ones. It records all events, protects your car from theft or damage, and lets you remotely monitor your home so that you can see what’s going on at any moment. Qubo Smart Outdoor Security Camera is India’s first security camera that is weatherproof and can be used outdoors, with an IP65 rating.
Types of QUBO Surveillance products
- Qubo Smart Cam 360
- Qubo Outdoor Security Camera
- Qubo Smart Baby Camera
- Qubo Smart Home Security Camera
- Qubo Smart Indoor Camera
Features of QUBO Cameras
- 1080p FHD Picture Quality
- Fast Live Streaming
- Infrared Night Vision
- Face Mask Detection
- Person Detection
- Intelligent AI automatically recognizes a moving object and tracks the object in real time
- Advanced low light technology allows you to see colors even in low light conditions
- 2-Way Talk to communicate with a delivery man or a visitor standing at your front door, even when you’re not at home
- Get a quick recap of visitors who came to your house in your absence with a time lapse video
- Create smart zones around important areas that have your valuables and receive alerts only about the activities that are important
- Supports only mobile app, no desktop app
5. YI Technology
YI Technology manufactures computer vision technology and cameras. YI Technology was initially backed by Xiaomi. However, in October 2016, YI separated from Xiaomi and dropped the “Xiaomi Yi” branding. Since its incorporation in 2014, Yi Technology has produced a wide variety of outdoor and indoor security cameras. It has shipped products to more than 186 countries. In 2018, the sub-brand “Kami” was created and the brand’s first product – the Kami Indoor Camera – was released.
Some of the company’s popular camera models include the YI Home 1080p AI+ Camera, and the YI Outdoor 1080P PTZ Camera. YI Home 1080p AI+ Camera can detect moving humans at up to 20 FPS. It can also distinguish between flying insects or light changes and send precise human detection alerts straight to your smartphone. YI Outdoor 1080P PTZ Camera has multi-directional views which will give you full coverage of your outdoor area.
Types of YI Technology Surveillance products
- YI Home 1080p Camera
- YI Home 3 Camera
- YI Outdoor 1080p Camera
- YI Dome 1080p Camera
- YI Dome X Camera
- YI Dome Guard Camera
- YI Dome U Camera
- YI Dome U Pro Camera
- YI Outdoor 1080P PTZ Camera
Features of YI Technology Cameras
- Edge AI sensor detection
- Flexible cloud storage
- Secure data privacy
- Abnormal sound detection
- AI-based capabilities to differentiate humans and pets from moving objects
- Advanced motion algorithms detect moving objects and automatically captures and tracks their movement trajectory
- Any slightest movements are accurately picked up by the precise motion detector
- Safer and reliable storage services with 128-bit encryption to protect your data
- Officially Alexa compatible and works with any screen-based Alexa device
- Camera Speaker voice is very low
Imou is a global IoT provider that offers a 3-in-1 business solution, which includes Imou Cloud and smart devices. The brand offers smart IoT solutions that are both affordable and useful for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Smart security from Imou protects you and your loved ones. With surveillance cameras, video doorbells and smart locks, they create a secure, private, and convenient environment for you and your family. The brand currently offers indoor, outdoor, and wireless surveillance cameras.
Imou cameras are equipped with powerful image processing technology that quickly locates human targets in images. It immediately sends a notification on your smartphone to let you know what is important. This allows you to keep track of what matters and avoid annoying false alarms. The cameras also come with advanced IR algorithms and 1080P sensors that deliver crystal clear video day and night. H.265 compression, which reduces storage and network bandwidth by half, is used to deliver the highest quality video.
Types of Imou Surveillance products
- Indoor – Pan & Tilt, Dome, Cube
- Outdoor – Pan & Tilt, Dome, Bullet, Cube
- Wireless – Pan & Tilt, Dome, Bullet, Cube
Features of Imou Cameras
- AI Human Detection & Smart Tracking
- Two-Way Talk
- Abnormal Sound Detection
- Advanced H.265 Codec 1080p
- Privacy Mode
- With a sleek and minimalistic design, Imou cameras fit into any home decor, giving homeowners invaluable peace of mind
- The 1080P sensor and advanced IR algorithms provide crystal clear video both day and night
- Industry-level image processing technology accurately finds human targets in the streaming and immediately sends notification to your smartphone
- The cameras automatically track and record activity when triggered by motion
- Whenever someone breaks in, the built-in siren goes off and the spotlight turns on to deter unwelcome strangers
- The mic on the cameras can be improved for better clarity
EZVIZ is dedicated to making life easier, safer, more convenient, and smarter for its users via its cloud-based platform and intelligent devices. The innovative products and services of EZVIZ are available for use at home, work, shops, schools, and other places. The company was founded in 2013 as a small group with the goal of bringing innovative technologies to more people. Since then, EZVIZ has continued to push the boundaries and dream up new products and services.
EZVIZ cameras use PIR technology to detect moving objects radiating warmth. This reduces false alarms and saves playback time. Only the most important notifications will be sent to you, such as a break-in or funny dog behavior. The IR cut-off filter allows these cameras to automatically switch between nighttime black and/or white images and daytime color images. An infrared illuminator is powerful enough to allow you to see crisp and clear video footage even in complete darkness.
Types of EZVIZ Surveillance products
- Battery cameras
- Outdoor cameras
- Indoor PT Cameras
- Indoor Cube Cameras
- Wire-Free Cameras
Features of EZVIZ Cameras
- Smart motion tracking
- 2-way communication
- Automatic night vision
- Zero blind spots
- Easy monitoring
- Expansive 360-degree field-of-view ensures full coverage, so you don’t miss a thing
- Save your recordings with flexible and secured solutions
- Automatically switches to night vision when it’s dark
- Deliver clear high definition 1080p videos, rich colors, and sharp details
- PIR technology detects moving objects that radiate warmth, largely reducing false alarms and saving playback time
- There is lot of audible disturbance when audio is on
Zebronics was founded in Chennai in 1997. It is an Indian brand that sells audio, IT & Gaming equipment, mobile/ lifestyle accessories, power solutions, healthcare & surveillance solutions. Their mission is to create products that are great on design and performance, but affordable for every household. The brand is renowned for stringent quality control, and reliable products that you can bring home. This approach has led to Zebronics becoming the leading player in Multimedia Speakers, and Surveillance.
Motion detection is a feature that Zebronics cameras have. They will raise an alarm in the event of movement and send a notification via the phone to the user so they can quickly monitor/scan their home. Some camera models can also be used as a baby monitor because they have a 350-degree rotating feature. They can pan, tilt, and zoom remotely at an object via the smartphone app. Smart H.264 video compression is also available, which helps to save space when recording.
Types of Zebronics Surveillance products
- PTZ camera – IP, AHD
- IP camera – Dome, Bullet
- HD camera – Dome, Bullet
- Fisheye camera
- Smart Wi-Fi camera
Features of Zebronics Cameras
- Advanced motion detection
- 2-way audio
- H. 264 video compression
- Voice assistant support
- Wide viewing angle
- Advanced motion detecting up to 5M
- Supports local storage by MicroSD card up to 128GB
- Supports 2-way audio between phone and camera
- Optional Cloud storage for motion detected recordings
- IP66 Weatherproof
- App is not great
Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., is a leading provider of smart IoT solutions and services. It is a technology-driven company that offers security systems and services for cities, corporations, and consumers. Dahua is committed in providing the highest quality products and solutions with the most recent technologies. It was the first Chinese company to introduce an 8-channel embedded digital video recorder. The company has invested in R&D to continue developing new technology and innovation.
Dahua offers HDCVI PTZ cameras as well as network cameras. PTZ cameras provide great detail and wide coverage with tilt, pan and zoom functions. For special user applications, you can also purchase special cameras such as anti-corrosion cameras and positioning cameras. Dahua’s thermal camera range includes both visual and thermal cameras, to meet various user needs. The use of thermal cameras is widespread in applications like perimeter protection and protection of key components.
Types of Dahua Surveillance products
- Network cameras
- PTZ cameras
- HDCVI cameras
- Thermal cameras
Features of Dahua Cameras
- High performance sensors
- Powerful optical zoom
- Long range IR illumination
- Abnormality detection
- H. 265 & H.264 triple-stream encoding
- Powered by AI chip and deep learning algorithms, Dahua cameras deliver accurate detection and recognition of human and vehicle
- With thorough testing of front-end cameras, back-end device, and platform, Dahua injects reliability into all of its solutions
- Combines deep learning algorithm with thermal imaging technology to help users achieve ultra-long-distance monitoring in harsh environments
- Dahua’s fisheye and multi-lens cameras can cover an extremely wide angle with only one camera, which greatly simplifies system installation and maintenance
- Can accurately identify targets in low-light conditions
- Made in China
10. IMPACT by Honeywell
Honeywell’s Impact brand is made specifically for Indian businesses. It combines the ability to develop world-class technology with an in-depth understanding of Indian business operations. This results in the best-in-class solutions to meet your customers’ needs and service requirements. The brand’s surveillance cameras have a built-in NISTFIPS 140-2 chipset to enhance cybersecurity and comply with NDAA Section 899. This helps reduce the risk of data breaches and legal liability.
Honeywell’s Impact 2MP and Impact 5MP cameras will help keep your premises safe no matter how small or large they may be. This high-quality, superior video surveillance system is perfect for offices, factories, warehouses, and parking lots. Honeywell’s 60 Series IP Infrared Dome, Bullet, and PTZ Cameras offer outstanding picture clarity, flexible data transmission, and easy installation. They are ideal for large enterprises and indoor and outdoor applications.
Types of IMPACT by Honeywell Surveillance products
- Dome cameras
- Bullet cameras
- IP cameras
- Thermal cameras
- Strip cameras
- PTZ cameras
Features of IMPACT by Honeywell Cameras
- Wide dynamic range
- Low-light performance
- H.265 smart codec video compression
- Built-in FIPS certificate encryption chip
- Built-in analytics
- Higher image resolution for greater security
- Long distance transmission with the same high resolution
- Enhanced security with advanced features
- Unmatched quality at unbeatable prices along with Honeywell quality
- Digital Noise Reduction to eliminate the visible noise from an image
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which CCTV camera is best for home?
Depending on your use, you can either get a single CCTV, or a set. For basic home use and home security, the Mi MJSXJ02CM works best.
2. Which is the best CCTV camera brand in India?
There are lot of different brands that are involved with home security. If you are looking for a durable and viable CCTV camera, Samsung, Mi, and CP Plus make some of the best cctv camera in India.
3. Which CCTV camera is best for night vision?
From the ones listed above, the Panasonic PI-HPN203L is one of the best when it comes to night vision.
4. How can I hide my outdoor security camera?
There are a lot of ways you can hide your outdoor security cameras. If its on a wall, you can easily camouflage it using a bird house, or some vines, or even a teddy bear. Use your imagination and the resources you have on hand. Fake rocks is also a good way to hide security cameras.
5. Is HikVision a good brand?
Yes, it is. HikVision is a reliable brand that specialized in home security cameras. If you are looking for an affordable version of the home security camera, HikVision products are sure to help you out.
6. Which is better DVR or NVR?
There is no clear answer as to which type of security system is better, DVR or NVR. It depends on your specific needs and preferences. DVR systems are typically less expensive than NVR systems, but they require a dedicated monitor for viewing the footage. NVR systems can be more expensive, but they offer the convenience of being able to view footage on any internet-connected device. Ultimately, the decision of which type of system to choose depends on your budget and your specific security needs. Read our article on DVR vs NVR to know more.
This concludes our review of the Best CCTV Camera Brands in India for home and outdoor security. As always, we encourage your inputs and suggestions. If you have any comments about the any of the CCTV camera brand we reviewed here, we’d love to hear from you.
Loved our blog on Best CCTV Camera Brands? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Leave a Reply