Last Updated on
Are you looking for the best beard growth oil in India? Do you want to take your grooming game to a whole new level? Read on for everything you need to know about the best beard growth oil in India. When you’re ready to buy, check out our Top 8 Best beard growth oil in India picks below.
In an era where presentation has become the primary factor in every field, appearance plays a significant role in dispensing an individual’s personality. A well-groomed beard positively contributes highly to creating one’s identity. But to keep it well reformed an individual would need products that would help them down the entire course.
What is it? Well, Drum rolls!
BEARD GROWTH OIL (duh)
This product is like a blessing for every man out there. It would not only help them to keep their beard soft and tame, but it would also help them to keep it shiny and clean. Amusing, right?
For more detailed and complete product reviews on benefits and features of the Best Beard Growth Oil In India, keep reading.
Top 8 Best Beard Growth Oil In India – Which are the Best Beard Growth Oil in India?
There are gazillions of products in the market that would be just fine to do the task of making your beard shiny and on point. But settling for fine rather than best is not what anyone desires. Hence we have sorted out some of the best beard growth oil in India for our customers out there.
The New York Times has successfully proved the fact that beard growth is one of the most critical aspects of men’s identity. Facial hair is something which can either make an individual win or lose an important event – depending on the way they maintain it. Beard growth oil is something which helps in this task.
A good and high quality beard growth oil contains two things – carrier oil and essential oil.
Carrier oil, as the name suggested, carries the essential oil to the skin. They are used to dilute essential oils and other essential ingredients that are necessary for the growth and hydration. Essential oil like jojoba, grape seed, green almond and several others grant primarily in terms of nourishment and hydration for the facial hair.
Beard Growth Oil Buying Guide
Don’t choose a beard growth oil without carefully studying the list of its ingredients. Many men prefer natural ingredients, and if you’re one of them you’ll want to avoid oils that have hormonal ingredients, such as silicone, parabens, and perfumes. Opt for all-natural and organic products instead.
Many effective beard growth oils contain healthy nutrients such as vitamins B, D, E, biotin, magnesium, zinc, and others.
A quality beard growth oil heals damaged hair follicles and prolongs their growth phase. But it also should make your existing hair healthier and nourish the skin beneath it.
Many beard growth oils are effective for dealing with acne, germs and bacteria that build upon the skin, while also nourishing your skin while relieving itchiness and dryness.
Oils in composition
The effect that the beard growth oil is going to have on your beard is directly related to the carrier and essential oils that are in its composition. Therefore, it is extremely important for you to know your skin and hair type, be aware of what you might be allergic to and to do a thorough research before making a purchase.
Adherence to cosmetic regulations
Make sure that the products you intend to buy have the certifications attesting safety and quality control. This usually takes the form of ISO certificates. Also, closely check the packaging of the product. If details like shelf life, full ingredients list or company details are not mentioned, don’t buy the product.
Ease of application
The beard growth oil you buy should still keep liquid form and shouldn’t be close to a gel. Beard growth oil in gel form impedes smooth application and can result in a greasy beard.
Benefits of Beard Growth Oil – Do I Really Need a Beard Growth Oil?
Well, this question can be alarming to all the men out there. They might be fighting a dilemma of owning a beard growth oil, heck in some case the perplexity of owning a beard after all. But as it is popularity stated:
Beard’s secret is always to be slightly on the edge but to pull back from disaster at the last minute.
– Mary Beard
Thus, having a beard is the supreme act of being classy and well defined. Which leaves us with a conclusion that beard growth oil is a must for your everyday use. Beard growth oil is mainly needed because of facts like:
Feeds your skin with the nutrients
The skin that is behind your facial hair is as essential as its growth. When you tend to grow a beard, the hair embodies any moisture that is there is your skin. Beard growth oil assists in the nourishment of the hair as well as the skin and helps it to keep it hydrated.
Bid Goodbyes to beard ruff and itchiness
If you have dry and rough skin, the chances are that your beard would lead to itchiness, and would be partnered by beard ruff (Beard ruff is a flaky patch of dry skin that become detached from the face due to dryness and itching). Therefore, beard growth oil aids in keeping your skin moist and dandruff free.
Adds volume to the facial hair
A beard growth oil helps in the nourishment of the hair and helps with the split ends that sometimes become a headache for all the men. It boosts healthy skin and maintains the hair follicles to thrive and prevent ingrown hair.
Helps in inflammation
It might be possible that your skin is sensitive and delicate, and thus due to chemical use of shampoos and other body products, redness and irritation befalls. Therefore, Beard growth oil doesn’t interfere with sebum production and doesn’t clog pores, so it can help cleanse and nourish skin prone to breakouts.
Makes the beard soft and smooth
Beard hair grow at different points and expansions. While some men prefer it to style their beards according to the shape of their face, others simply allow it to grow as it wishes. Thereby, using a beard growth oil helps them to soften the hair that makes it more yielding and gentle.
Is Beard growth Oil Safe For my Skin?
The sole reason why beard growth oils are produced is the intention to compete with the natural oils that are composed by the skin. This natural oil is known as sebum.
Beard growth oil consists of carrier oils that mostly consists of vitamins A, D and E, as well as a high concentration of linoleic acids (omega-6 fatty acid) and low concentrations of oleic acids (unsaturated fatty acid). According to an article in Food Science and Nutrition, the body fails to produce linoleic acid. In contrast, the body can make oleic acid, so it’s considered unimportant and trivial, which is why all the beard growth oils have more of linoleic acid.
Most of the brands have natural or synthetic scents in their product that enhances their characteristics and aroma. This grants the beard with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
Beard growth oils are mostly created with the help of both carrier oils as well as essential oils and extracts, which is suitable for all kind of skins and beards. Carrier oils help in the conditioning of the skin and beard. Some of the most popular types of carrier oils are coconut, grape seed, jojoba, saffron, olive and argon. They are not only utilized as a fragrance agent for the oils, but it also provides them with aromatherapy benefits. Since all of these essential oils are usually very powerful, they may produce chemical injuries or skin burns. Thus that is the reason why they are commonly joined up with carrier oils in series to dilute them.
Frequently Asked Questions on Beard growth Oils
Is using beard growth oil really good for my facial hair?
Using beard growth oil is absolutely good for your facial hair. It provides moisturizes the skin, keeps the beard soft and smooth and eliminates beard ruff. The only way it can be harmful is when you overuse it. Utilization of all-natural and organic beard growth oil is not only good for your hair, but it also grooms your beard in a way that it goes on for the entire day.
When should I use beard growth oil?
The best way and time to apply beard growth oil is twice a day, once in the morning before starting the day and once at night before you go to bed. Take a shower or wash your face before bed and apply some of the oil to your face and beard.
Does beard growth oil have any side effects?
Beard growth oil are skin friendly products and for almost every other men there are no negative side effects. Most beard growth oils are intended to simulate the oils naturally that are produced by the body. If you deal with a poorly designed beard growth oil then at most you can face with a real deal of acne.
How do you clean the skin under your beard?
Steaming the skin and the entire face in a warm shower (or with the help of hot washcloth) can really help speed up the process. This helps in freeing the beard hairs and also soften the skin underneath. After you wash your face scrub it with a face cleanser, and then apply the product.
Can beard growth oil help in growing beard?
It depends upon the way your skin works with the oil. Although no product can increase the rate at which the hair grows but beard growth oils comprising of unrefined jojoba and pure argon oil. This combination helps to generate the hair that is needed for healthy growth, which means limited breakage. This helps your beard to appear thicker.
Can you use too much Beard growth Oil?
As it is said that too much of everything is bad, thus yes it is not good to use too much of beard growth oil. By applying too much oil, the facial hair becomes all oily and greasy. The whole concept with beard growth oil is to gently dab on the face just enough to restore the natural oils. It is mostly used to wash off greasy, bacteria-laden oils while cleansing the face.
At what length do you need Beard growth Oil?
There is no right to start using cleaning and conditioning products. Even when you soon decide to grow your beard, it is the right time. The small and freshly budded hairs that you can barely see are accumulated with excess oil and dirt from the skin. These type of facial hair needs to be washed and cleaned just like any other hair. Moreover, keeping the hair as well as the skin moisturized and conditioned is critically essential.
How long does it take for Beard growth Oil to work?
If the product you bought is a good oil, and the ones that are listed in the above list then you’ll start witnessing the results after a day or two depending on how your hair is, and how healthy the skin is. Don’t forget to brush your beard every once and a while.
Should I use Beard growth Oil every day?
If you have been growing your beard from past 8 months then it is recommended to use beard growth oil everyday. Although there is a no specific time slot, you can still use the product everyday. The oil helps in keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized, thus it is a good thing to use it everyday as well.
How much do you use Beard growth Oil on a particular hair?
The amount totally depends on the time from which you have been growing your hair. Here is a table which would help you to determine the quantity.
Top 8 Best Beard Growth Oil In India Reviewed – Which are the Best Beard Growth Oil in India?
Thus, here is a list of some of the best beard growth oil in India. Our experts have hand-picked the best beard growth oil in India taking into account the features and ingredients.
- Ustraa beard growth oil – Ustraa Beard Growth Oil & Beard Wash Woody
- EARTH THERAPY Beard Oil For Beard and Moustache Nourishment
- UrbanGabru Beard Oil
- Life & Pursuits Organic Beard Growth Oil For Men
- Glowsik Beard Oil for Growing Beard and Mooch
- Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Beard And Moustache Growth Oil
- Mountainor Beard, mustache and hair growth oil premium
- Man Arden 7X Beard Oil (Royal Oud)
1. Ustraa beard growth oil – Ustraa Beard Growth Oil & Beard Wash Woody
- The oil contains Redensyl, 8 natural oils and Vitamin- E for hair growth, nourishment and strength.
- It contains soya & wheat proteins assist in thicker healthier growth.
- The product is Sulphate and Paraben free
How to use it?
- Take desired quantity on palm. Massage the oil on the skin underneath the beard.
- Finish off by applying all over the beard.
- This product needs time and should be left on the skin and hair, either for the night or the day
- Argan Oil
- Almond Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Castor Oil
- Acai Berry Oil
- Olive Oil
- Gooseberry Oil
- Watermelon Seed Oil
Why should you choose Ustraa Beard Growth Oil & Beard Wash Woody?
Specially designed for more in-depth cleansing, Ustraa beard growth & beard wash woody helps in the formulation of denser foam that keeps the hair shiny and dry. The product consists of soy and protein essentials that contain elements like collagen and keratin, which is necessary for healthy hair growth.
The product consists of vitamin A, C, E, K and fatty acids, which means no chemicals or synthetic mixtures are being used. The oil is primarily useful to reduce itching and breakage. Apart from providing the beard with a shiny look, the oil adds volume to the hair and checks on the split end.
2. EARTH THERAPY Beard Oil For Beard and Moustache Nourishment
- This product is well known to minimize breakage and thinning. This oil also boost circulation & collagen production leading to healthy skin and hair.
- It improves the volume of the facial hair and the thickness.
- Best known for fighting the dandruff and infection which causes on the skin and hair.
- It consists of anti-fungal, anti allergies and revolutionary anti inflammatory agents to counteract whitening and calming of the hair which includes the treatment of split ends, frizz, tangles and dullness
- It grants the user with extra silken shine and is also good for color treated hair.
How to use?
- Pour 4-6 drops of beard oil in your palms, and rub your hands together.
- Apply it through your beard or stubble by rubbing your hands against the skin as well as the hair. You can start rubbing by rubbing it against your neck, and move upwards.
- Now, comb your hair to evenly distribute the oil around the skin and hair.
- Vitamin C, B and E
- Copper and Zinc
- Tobacco Oil and Oudh
- Over 7 Selected Premium Oils (Aloevera, Avacado, Argan, Virgin Coconut , Oudh , Castor and Olive Oil)
Reasons to Select Earth Therapy Beard Oil For Beard and Moustache Nourishment.
Nourishing Ingredients: This product is rich in vitamins and minerals that not only helps the facial hair to grow, but it also helps in keeping the skin moisturized. This oil stimulates blood circulation.
Maintains the Thickness: From the time tobacco oil has been introduced, it has been granting the users with nutrient friendly elements. It helps in vitalizing dark hair naturally, and acts as an active DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) blocker, thereby reducing loss and increase the lifespan of hair fibres for a fuller beard. Not only does it softens the hair, but it is loaded with fatty acids to seal in moisture.
Protects from Dandruff and Infection: It is a proven fact by leading dermatologists that skin infection leads to massive hair loss. Therefore, these products contribute largely to eliminating antibacterial and anti-fungal diseases. It prevents nasty flaking and parasitic vermin and keeps the hair and skin, both healthy and infection-free.
Constituents of natural ingredients: This product consists of seven different premium oils that are blended to kill all the fungal and bacterial infections. It is one of the most exceptional fusions of the west and the east fragrance that has tobacco and Oudh mixed.
The Healing Magic: As mentioned, the mixture of oudh and tobacco contributes mainly to the healing area. It grants with anti-fungal, anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory agents. Not only this but the beard oil also fights with acne and treats the wrinkles and sunspots.
3. UrbanGabru Beard Oil
- The product helps in keeping the strength and growth of the beard.
- It helps in keeping the skin from itching and other fungal/bacterial irritations.
- It softens the beard.
- The product is also known for its texture. It does not leave any kind of greasy residue behind.
How to use it?
- Simply rub a small amount (3-4 drops) of the beard oil throughout the beard and mustache in an up and down motion.
- Massage for few seconds on all over the beard and skin.
- Leave it for sometime and comb it evenly. You’ll enjoy a smoother, softer and healthier beard in no time.
- Vitamin E
- Almond Oil
- Argon Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Orange Oil
- Black seed Oil
- Peppermint Oil
Why we applaud UrbanGabru Beard Oil?
Well, the fact that this product consists of 8 most crucial premium healthy carrier oils is enough reason to select it. UrbanGabru softens the beard by penetrating every single hair in the beard to provide for smoothness and manageability and make the beard soft.
It has an easy to use formula that supports the overall health of the beard and helps keep the skin from itching.
4. Life & Pursuits Organic Beard Growth Oil For Men
- This beard oil nourishes hair follicles for healthy growth of beard and mustache.
- It softens and conditions the beard, making it easy to groom and maintain.
- It helps in nourishment of skin that is underneath the beard to reduce itchiness and irritation.
- It easily soaks in the skin to treat and calm dry, coarse, and unruly beard hair.
How to use it?
- Take few drops of beard oil, about 3-4 drops in you hands.
- Rub the oil on your beard and mustache.
- Work it on your face evenly and leave it for sometime.
- It consists of truly organic, natural and herbal ingredients.
- This beard oil is a therapeutic blend of cold-pressed organic oils, powerful ayurvedic herbs, and Vitamin E.
- It also consists of natural hibiscus and amla extract.
- It is free from mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, colors, parabens, BHT/BHA, sulphates, silicones, and other toxic / harmful chemicals.
The need of buying this product
Life and Pursuits Organic Beard Growth Oil is an all-natural product that helps in the prevention of hair loss and breakage. The ingredients in it grant the beard with neat, smooth, tangible and shiny hair. The reason which makes this product even more desirable is the fact that it is a perfect blend of essential oils (sunflower, coconut, sesame, castor, olive, argan and jojoba). These oils help to moisturize of the skin. Not to forget, this beard oil eliminates skin inflammation and dead skin.
This product is also appreciated for the sole reason that it increases the production of cell growth. Cell growth helps in the advancement of hair, assists in keeping the hair soft and moist.
5. Glowsik Beard Oil for Growing Beard and Mooch
- It helps to restore softness and provides shine to any type of facial hair.
- The product would grant you with a permanent adieu to itchy and scratchy hair.
- It is 100% natural and organic.
- This beard oil would serve you with manageable and frizz-free beard that is smooth and velvety to the touch.
How to use it?
- Just place a few drops of beard oil in the palm of your hand and massage it into your skin at the roots of your beard.
- One application lasts all day and your beard will feel excellent as well as would look great.
- Argan Oil
- Almond Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Vitamin E
Why should you use Glowsik Beard Oil?
Are you having trouble with a rusty and burly beard? Do you wish to have more volume, and shine to your facial hair? Does your beard roughness bother you? Then this product is for you. Even the burliest beard can easily be tamed with the help of this beard oil.
This all-natural beard oil can be used in any beard. Be it long, short, coloured, white or black, glowsik beard takes care of all kinds of hair.
6. Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Beard And Moustache Growth Oil
- This brand is a all-natural, Ayurvedic, Beard Oil
- It provides the 100% dandruff free hair.
- It helps in eliminating the irritation and itchiness of the beard , soften it and maintains the prim of your beard.
- It consist of enticing and subtle Sandalwood and Orange Peel aroma.
How to use it?
- Take about 2-3 drops of the oil in your palms and apply it gently on your beard.
- After that gently massage the residue in your mustache and beard until it is completely absorbed.
- Brahmi Oil
- Mahabhringraj Oil
- Laljadi Oil
- Jaitun Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Sandalwood and Orange Peel Aroma
Why do we Recommend Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Beard Oil?
Subsisting of vital ayurvedic herbs like Sandalwood, Brahmi, Mahabhringraj, Laljadi, Jaitun and coconut oil, Blue Nectar Ayurvedic Beard and Moustache Oil is what you would wish for. It is non-sticky, soft and simple to use a product that keeps the beard well conditioned and shiny.
Not only this but the brand also serves to soften, hydrate and condition beard while removing dandruff. You would be pleased to know that it is a blend of 14 vital ayurvedic herbs that hydrates the skin, enhances the growth of beard and moustache. It also conditions the skin underneath and helps in getting relieved from itchiness.
7. Mountainor Beard, mustache and hair growth oil premium
- It is an all natural, organic product that has no artificial fillers, fragrances, additives, parabens or GMOs.
- This beard oil provides its user with non-greasy high quality ingredients that leaves their costumer with fully satisfied purchase.
- One of the most important aspect of this oil is that it doesn’t leave the beard feeling greasy or oily.
How to use it?
- Take about 3-4 drops of the beard oil in you palms
- Massage the residue on your facial hair in an up and down position.
- Spread it by a comb or your hand evenly so that it spreads all over the beard or mustache.
- Vitamin E
- Evening Primrose oil
- Vital 8 premium oils
How this Brand Would be the Best Choice for You?
In addition to being 100% raw natural and organic, this product is beneficial to grow beard growth without any weird scents. Yes, it consists of no artificial fillers, fragrances, additives, parabens or GMOs. Other factors which you might consider before purchasing it would be:
Sweet and Friendly Fragrance: The main USP of this product is that it is a perfect mix of premium oils and other formulations that uses all the other elements for the growth of shiny and soft hair.
Affordable as compared to other products: The user can enjoy this product without financial Sacrifice. If you take a look around other brand options, you will find that Mountainor Brand’s prices are some of the best out there.
Grants aid to your beard: It can reduce beard itchiness that can come with a brand new beard. Plus it helps with beard-ruff, irritation or flakes. It also treats split ends as well.
8. Man Arden 7X Beard Oil (Royal Oud)
- It helps in keeping your skin away from itchiness.
- It is a lightweight formula that is powerful enough to make the beard soft, and contributes in never leaving a greasy residue behind.
- It stimulates an equal fast growth, strength, and a healthy beard.
- It helps in moisturizing, and softening of the facial hair.
How to use it?
- Rub a few drops between the palms of your hands.
- Gently work the oil into your beard, stubble or mustache to the depth of the skin.
- It would pop your and protect your hair back to life.
- Organic Moroccan Argan (Argania spinosa) ColdPressed Oil
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive (Olea europaea) ColdPressed Oil
- Golden Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) ColdPressed Oil
- Sweet Almond (Prunus dubs) ColdPressed Oil
- Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) ColdPressed Oil
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Essential Oil
- Castor (Ricinus communis) ColdPressed Oil
- Fragrance Blend (Derived from Essential Oils)
Why Man Arden 7X oil is a good choice for your beard?
Man Arden ultimate 7X beard oil consists of 100% pure and natural super-ingredients that benefits in the moisturizing beard. It is a better choice of every individual out there because it aids in the growth and conditioning of the beard.
This beard oil is an intriguing and compelling Royal Odh blend Fragrant that combines with the care to modify wild undernourished beards into soft, shiny and tamable beards. It also guarantees to moisturize and treat split ends.
So voila, here is the whole data for you on why you should use beard growth oils and which ones are the best for. This article would help you to pick the best ones in the market without actually getting confused. Yes, you would definitely feel the urge of buying it and it is possible too that you come up with more and more questions. Whatever maybe the reason the we hope that you get the best out of the brands that are available for you.
If you think that you need any more assistance or help with the selection of best beard growth oil in India then feel free to comment below in the comment section. We would try to help you with your questions, and aid you with suitable answers.
Loved our blog on best beard growth oil in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.