Amazon Prime Day 2019 is the biggest shopping day of the year outside of Black Friday, and it’s just around the corner. Amazon has confirmed that Prime Day 2019 will run for thirty six hours, from 12 noon PST / 3pm EST on Monday, July 16 to Tuesday, July 16.
Amazon celebrates Prime Day on the second Tuesday in July. It is the day when Amazon goes bonkers for 30 hours and offers huge discounts and mind-blowing deals on products you will actually want to buy. We all know about Cyber Monday and Black Friday sales, but what about Amazon Prime Day? If you’re not familiar with Prime Day, it’s when Amazon goes mad for 24 hours and offers big discounts on things you might actually want to buy.
Starting with the exclusive announcements, Amazon’s Prime Day 2019 in India is said to see over 200 new products released for the first time in the country. These include products from brands such as OnePlus, Sennheiser, WD, Godrej, Cloudwalker, Seagate, Samsung, and other products across categories like Home & Kitchen, Daily Needs, Fashion & Lifestyle, and more. An app-only contest will also be held where users can potentially win a OnePlus 6.
As for Amazon Prime Video, following up to Prime Day, seven new titles (one each day) will be added to the catalogue staring July 10. These include Dunkirk, 102 Not Out, Comicstaan, Transformers: The Last Knight, and more. There are offers even for Amazon Prime Music – between 3rd and 15th July, users can stand a chance to win Echo Dots by playing 3 songs on the music streaming platform.
Amazon devices such as Fire TV Stick and the company’s Echo range will get exclusive offers, which are yet to be announced. However, certain offers are already live ahead of Prime Day. These include Rs. 100 cashback on the Prime Now app, up to 40 percent off on grocery items, and extra discounts with coupons.
Exclusive Discount Preview Of Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019
|Electronics||Upto 50% Off|
|Home & Kitchens||Upto 70% Off|
|Fashions||40-70% Off + 20% Extra|
|Family Essentials||Min 30% Off|
|Amazon Fire Stick||Rs.499 Cashback|
As You Can See In Above Box , Amazon Will Offer Upto 50% Discount On Electronics , Upto 70% DiscountOn Home & Kitchens Products.
India’s Second PRIME DAY – 16th July brings to you:
- Exclusive deals, launches & premieres right from 12 pm on 16th July, 2019 .
- Avail the latest and new launch offers provided by Honor, IFB, AmazonBasics, Delsey, Paris, Lego, GAP & More!
- Just log into the Amazon.in to avail attractive discounts .
- Load your Amazon Pay Balance and receive 10% cashback from 16th July – 17th July (limited to a maximum amount of INR 200).
- Use your HDFC cards to avail 10% cash back (to a maximum limit of INR 2000) on your shopping with Amazon Prime Day offers.
- Win exciting international beach holidays by knowing what’s in store on Prime Day – Log in on 16th July 2019 to check for the best Amazon Prime day sale offers for your next vacation!
- Get instant access to video streaming on Amazon Prime.
- Enjoy unlimited 1 Day and 2 Days free deliveries for your purchases backed by amazon prime day 2019 offers. ……..And a lot more!
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019: What to expect?
Prime Day sale will begin at 12pm on July 16 and will continue till the next day. The sale will include thousands of one-day deals as well as the short-lived Lightning Deals. Amazon has already put up a huge page on its website, giving everyone a glimpse of its Prime Day event. The most obvious products that go on sale, and are completely worth getting, are Amazon’s own products. These include Kindle e-readers, Fire TV Stick, Amazon Echo smart speakers, and even AmazonBasics products across various categories.
Another major product category that gets the most attention is smartphones. Even though recently we haven’t seen any large discounts on smartphones during sales like these, if you’re looking to buy a new smartphone it should be worth waiting till the Prime Day sale to at least see what’s on offer. Most Amazon-exclusive smartphones will be available at a discount.
However, a lot of consumers do complain that sales like these do not really offer good deals. That does hold true for some products, but most good deals barely last a few hours (some last only a few minutes).
Sign up for Amazon Prime to avail Amazon Prime Day offers
To shop on prime day, users must be Prime members. If you are not a Prime member, you can sign up today for just Rs. 499 per year. Prime members enjoy guaranteed one-day, two-day and standard delivery for eligible products. They also get unlimited access to Prime video and 30-minutes early access to lightening deals. Apart from that, Amazon also unveils Prime exclusive deals and coupon from time to time.
Should I sign up for Amazon Prime just for this sale?
Amazon Prime does offer a lot of value, but it’s not really meant for everyone. If you don’t buy more than a few products each month and you’re comfortable with slow shipping, you’re not an ideal user for Prime.
The Prime membership offers free fast delivery options with no minimum shopping value, access to Prime Video and Prime Music, exclusive deals from time to time, and more. If you’re already using an Amazon Echo device, chances are you’re already a Prime subscriber.
Amazon Prime membership costs ₹999 in India for a full year, and you can now also subscribe to the ₹129 monthly plan if you don’t want to use it for more than a few months – as we mentioned earlier, you can sign up for Prime trial just to get access to the Prime Day deals or even pay for it just for a month and then cancel, if you want. Airtel even offers Prime Membership free to some customers, as does Vodafone to the subscribers of its Red postpaid plans.
How to Get the Best Value Out of Prime Day 2019
In order to participate in Prime Day, you need to be an Amazon Prime member. You can start your 30-day free trial here, and then learn about all the Prime benefits available to you.
Prime Day Exclusives
Amazon really seems to be pulling out all the stops this year in an effort to convince people to sign up for Amazon Prime. For Prime Day 2019, Prime members will get first dibs on exclusive new products. Additionally, they’ll receive Prime Day emails every day leading up to the sale, and of course access to all the regular savings. Also new this year, Whole Foods Market is joining the Prime Day activities with exclusive offers. Download the Whole Foods Market app and scan the Prime Code in stores to save an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items.
Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals you can steal (P.S. They are for prime members ONLY)
Are you ready for 30 hours of mind-boggling offers, deals, new launches and premieres? Here’s what’s in store for you:
- Exclusive product launches: Many top brands will be launching exclusive products on Prime Day. These include Honor, Sanyo, InFocus and IFB in Electronics and Appliances;
- Butterfly, LG, D’décor and Forzza in Home and Kitchen;
- LEGO, Barbie, HotWheels and Thomas & Friends for Kids;
- GAP, Forever21, Louis Philippe, Symbol, MYX, RS by Rocky Star, The Children’s Place and Gini & Jony in Apparels;
- Asics, Hush Puppies, FILA, Woodland, Puma, Bata, Lavie and Lotto in Shoes
- Delsey, YouBella, Swiss Military, Steve Madden in Bags and Accessories.
- Exclusive Prime Video launches: From 5th July till Prime Day, watch 6 exclusive titles on Prime video.
- Watch commander Captain Kirk and Commander Spock fight the dictator Krall in Star Trek Beyond.
- See an impactful dramatization of an explosion that created the worst oil spill in U.S. history in Deepwater Horizon.
- Enjoy the first season of Bahubali: The lost legends, the animated version of Bahubali.
- Relive the heroic landing in Hudson river by Chesley Sullenberger in Sully starring Tom Hanks in the lead role.
- Laugh your head off with stand-up comedian Zakir Khan’s narrative Haq Se Single.
- Take a look at Amazon Original series about cricket leagues in Inside Edge.
- Other deals to watch out for: Enjoy never heard of before discounts electronics (up to 50%), home & kitchen (up to 70%), Amazon Fashion (40% to 70%) and family essential (minimum 30%).
- Amazon Subscribe&Save: Shop for groceries through Amazon Subscribe&Save and save up to 30% extra on new subscriptions.
- AmazonFamily: Save 25% extra on new Diaper subscriptions.
- Amazon Pantry: Shop for groceries and other household items through Amazon Pantry on Prime Day and get extra 15% and 10% cashback on orders above Rs. 2,000 and Rs. 1,000 respectively.
Prime Day 2019 Giveaways
Prime members will also get special giveaways from Amazon. Shop on Amazon during Prime Day and stand a chance to win:
- A couple holiday to Thailand from MakeMyTrip.
- Code to get Rs. 750 OFF on domestic flights.
- Code to get Rs. 200 or 50% whichever is lower OFF on BookMyShow.
- Code to get Rs. 150 OFF on Swiggy.
Save more on Amazon Prime Day by paying through Amazon Pay and HDFC cards
- Add Rs. 500 or more to Amazon Pay and get 20% (maximum Rs. 200) cashback when you pay for your purchase using Amazon Pay.
- Pay for your Prime Day purchases through HDFC credit and debit cards and get 15% (maximum Rs. 2000) cashback. Minimum transaction value to avail the offer is Rs. 5000.
Live Deals Of Amazon Prime Day Sale:
Amazon Prime Day 2019: Discounts and Offers
Prime members paying through HDFC Banks cards or Amazon Pay will get 10% discount and all members get free fast delivery options during the sale. Buyers can opt for free one-day and two-day delivery with no limit on the number of deliveries. The 36 hours will be peppered with flash sales starting every two-three hours and savings on purchases offered will touch 80 percent.
On books, entertainment, home furnishing and outdoor products, Prime members will get up to 70 percent off. Electronic appliances will sell for discounts of up to 50 percent and fashion apparel can be brought with up to 80 percent off. Mobiles and accessories get up to 40 percent off and daily needs products up to 50 percent.
While Amazon India is not giving away all details of the deals up for grabs on the big day, Prime users can keep a close watch on the deals as when they are active by downloading the Amazon App for mobile and Amazon Assistant for desktop/laptop notifications. With the Amazon Prime Now app, members can even get 2-hour delivery on select purchases made on the Amazon Prime Day. Prime Now app users will also get cashback offers for Rs 100 and special coupons for added savings.
Amazon Prime Day 2019: Latest Prime Movies
To amp up public interest in the Prime Day sale, Amazon India is offering daily new movie launches on Prime from July 10. The Amitabh Bachan- and Rishi Kapoor-starrer ‘102 Not Out’ will release on July 10, Chistropher Nolan’s stellar wartime flick ‘Dunkirk’ on July 11, the May-release Hindi romance drama featuring Sanjay Mishra called ‘Angrezi Mein Kehte Hai’on July 12, the Prime Original comedy series ‘Comicstaan’ on July 13, the Telugu crime and action drama by Ram Gopal Varma called ‘Officer’ on July 14, and the superhit science fiction thriller ‘Transformers – The Last Knight’ on July 15, and a special blockbuster kept as surprise to be released on July 16.
The offers leading up to Prime Day are also extended to Amazon Prime Music, with users getting to win extra Echo Dots for playing songs between July 3 and July 15. There will also be exclusive offers for Prime members looking to buy the Amazon Fire TV Stick and products from the Amazon Echo line-up.
How to find the best deals during the Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019?
If you have already figured out what you want, you could simply add the products in your Amazon account’s wishlist. Amazon’s mobile apps normally send a push notification whenever products in your wishlist go on a Lightning Deal. If not, you should start planning ahead about what you want to buy. During the sale, Amazon is more likely to offer the lowest prices, but it always makes sense to do a simple price comparison on other leading marketplaces. It only takes a few seconds and assures you that you’re getting a good deal.
Before checking out, always make sure you use the bundled payment offers. Amazon will be offering instant discounts on HDFC Bank cards and for its Amazon Pay wallet users too. Pick whichever works best for you. On the day of the sale, we’ll be scanning all the deals to bring you the best ones available.
So, people what are you waiting for? Mark your calendars now! Amazon Prime Day starts on 10th July at 6 P.M.
Last Updated on