Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 India: India’s favourite e-commerce portal, Amazon India, has just announced the dates of its biggest retail event of the year. Amazon India is hosting the Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 in India on July 15 and July 16. During the course of this two-day shopping extravaganza, Amazon India will not only provide jaw-dropping Amazon prime day offers, deals, and discounts on purchases made from Amazon India’s e-commerce platform, but it will also release a host of new movies on to Amazon Prime Videos and new playlists on Amazon Prime Music.
Here’s everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 India.
Top Selling Products on Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019
Live Deals Of Amazon Prime Day India 2019:
Keep an eye on this space to get the latest updates from Amazon India. We will keep updating new Amazon prime day deals as and when they are unveiled.
When Is Amazon Prime Day 2019 Sale?
Amazon Prime Day 2019 is the biggest shopping day of the year outside of Black Friday, and it’s just around the corner. Amazon has confirmed that Prime Day Sale will run from 15th – 16th July 2019. The sale will be live from 12 AM on July 15 to 11:59 PM on July 16.
What Is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon celebrates Prime Day on the second Tuesday in July. It is the day when Amazon goes bonkers for 30 hours and offers huge discounts and mind-blowing Amazon prime day deals on products you will actually want to buy. We all know about Cyber Monday and Black Friday sales, but what about Amazon Prime Day? If you’re not familiar with Prime Day, it’s when Amazon goes mad for 24 hours and offers big discounts on things you might actually want to buy.
Amazon India Prime Day Sale 2019: What to expect?
Amazon India Prime Day 2019 sale will begin on July 15 and will continue till the next day. Are you ready for 48 hours of mind-boggling Amazon offers, deals, new launches, and premieres? Here’s what’s in store for you:
1. Exclusive product launches:
More than 1000+ new products will be launched during the Amazon Prime Day Sale. These include new launches from brands like OnePlus, Samsung M40, Oppo F11 pro, LG W30 phones, latest laptops powered by Intel – HP i3 Windows touch laptop and Lenovo Legion Y540 gaming laptop, Voice-enabled Alexa Smart TVs from Panasonic, smartwatch from Amazfit, premium Bluetooth headphones from Sennheiser, new range of watches from Kate Spade, Marks & Spencer new season collection, new apparel and shoes collection from United Colors of Benetton, new range of shoes from Clarks, Mothercare Kids’ New Season Collection, TIGI Bed Head hair and skin care range, Cadbury gift packs, Maggi Fusion Noodles, new range from LEGO, India’s first-ever Alexa-enabled washing machine from IFB, Washing Machines by AmazonBasics, Eureka Forbes Water Purifier, Dyson’s handheld vacuum cleaner.
2. Blockbuster Entertainment on Prime Video:
Get ready to binge watch your favourite movies and TV shows because this year 14 new movies and shows will be released over a period of 14 days. Starting July 1st we advise you to block your evenings for just Amazon Prime. We promise that you will not be disappointed.
3. Stream Celebrity Curated playlist on Amazon Prime music:
Relax and enjoy ad-free music on Amazon Prime music. New celebrity-curated playlists will be unveiled during the Amazon sale. They are sure to appeal to a variety of moods, themes and occasions.
4. Additional Saving in Amazon Prime:
Tight on budget? Worry no more! Amazon has got your back. HDFC debit and credit card users will get an instant discount of 10%. No cost EMI will be available across all major debit cards, credit cards and Bajaj Finserv EMI card. However, this offer will be applicable on select products and sellers only. Get up to Rs. 1,100 cashback on using Amazon Pay to shop on 1mg, GoIbibo, Redbus, and Faasos and make bill payments, conduct online recharges and transfer money.
5. Other jaw-dropping deals:
Exciting Deal of the Day, Lightning Deals and other never before scene offers will be up for grabs. These include awesome offers on Kindle Readers, Fire TV Stick, Amazon Echo, Televisions, Laptops, etc.
6. Amazon Coupons – Save extra on 1.5lakh+ products: Some sellers offer discount coupons on certain products. These coupons can be collected and saved from the coupons home page. The discount will be automatically applied to the price of the qualifying product at the time of checkout.
7. Amazon Pantry Offers:
Shop for groceries and other house essentials from Amazon Pantry and get up to Rs. 1,200 as cashback.
8. Amazon Prime Day Deals on Brands: Get up to 65% off on Amazon Brands. These include AmazonBasics, Solimo, Symbol, Inkast Denim Co., House & Shields, Arthur Harvey, Presto, Vedaka, etc.
9. Amazon Prime Day Offers on Small Business products: Get up to 60% off on Amazon Small Business Products. More than 4 lakh small businesses are registered on Amazon. You can shop from millions of hard-to-find products and support these small businesses.
10. Amazon Launchpad Offers: Amazon Launchpad is a unique programme that showcases cutting-edge and innovative products from startups. Shop for such products during the Prime Day sale and get up to 70%.
11. Offer on flight booking: Get up to Rs. 2,000 off on flight bookings made through Amazon Pay.
12. Unlimited reward points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card: Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card is a credit card issued by ICICI Bank in association with Amazon Pay and Visa. This is a lifetime free credit-card with no joining fees or renewal fees. Prime members making payments through this card can avail 5% reward points on every purchase made on Amazon India, 2% reward points for flight bookings, recharges and bill payments at Amazon Pay partner merchants, 1% reward points on any other shopping and payments. The amount you earn will automatically get added to your Amazon Pay balance.
13. One-of-a-kind Virtual Reality (VR) experience: Experience Prime Day new product launches & entertainment specials in Virtual Reality from July 6th at select malls in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata.
Starting with the exclusive announcements, Amazon’s Prime Day Sale 2019 in India is set to see over 1000 new products released for the first time in the country. These include products from brands such as OnePlus, Samsung, Jabra, MiVi, Black & Decker, Bluestar, Hamilton Beach, USPA, Marks & Spencer, TCL, Bosch, etc across categories like Mobiles & Accessories, Electronics, Home & Kitchen, Daily Essentials, Fashion & Lifestyle, and more. The launches will be exclusively for prime members only
Click here to be the first one to shop the new launches.
Discover the joy of more with Prime Day celebrations on Amazon Prime Video. Enjoy one new release every day from July 1st to July 14th. Get access to blockbuster entertainment across 9 languages and a brand new season of Amazon Original series Comicstaan.
In addition to these new releases, you can also catch popular movies like Kalank movie on Amazon Prime, Kesari movie on Amazon Prime and Badla movie on Amazon Prime.
Prime members can also catch their favourite American singers performing live in the Prime Day Concert on July 11th. Tune in at 06:30 IST to see Taylor Swift with Dua Lipa, SZA, Becky G, and host Jane Lynch.
List of movies you can catch on Amazon Prime Video:
|6th July||Daughter Of Parvathamma||Kannada|
|8th July||Bhoot Chaturdashi||Bengali|
|10th July||Chandigarh Amritsar Chandigarh||Punjabi|
|11th July||Prime Day Concert 2019||English|
|13th July||A Star Is Born||English|
|14th July||Mogra Phulaalaa||Marathi|
There are offers even on Amazon’s music subscription service – Amazon Prime Music – between 15th and 16th July. Special celebrity-curated playlists will be launched. Prime members can listen to the music that their favourite celebrities are listening to.
These playlists have been curated by popular celebrities like Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, Armaan Malik, Raftaar, Neha Kakkar, The Jonas Brothers, Javed Ali, Neeti Mohan, Anupam Roy, Harshdeep Kaur, Arjun Kanungo, Guru Randhawa, to name a few.
In an effort to increase Amazon Prime Music listeners, Amazon is offering Rs. 200 as Amazon Pay balance and an additional 20% cashback on purchase of any Echo device on Prime Day, to Prime members who stream their first song on Amazon Prime Music.
Some of the perks that Prime members enjoy on Amazon Prime Music include:
1. Ad-free Music
2. Free offline downloads
3. Hands-free with Alexa
4. Lyrics to sing along
Amazon devices such as Fire TV Stick, Amazon Kindle and the company’s Echo range will get exclusive and never before seen offers. Popular Amazon devices like Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick 4K, All-New Kindle, Echo Input, etc will be available at the lowest possible prices.
Besides the latest launches from brands like Sennheiser, Intel, and Amazfit, more than 5000 products in the Amazon’s electronics category will be up for grabs at jaw-dropping prices during Amazon Prime Day sale 2019 India. Customers can also avail additional Amazon benefits like no-cost EMI, exchange offers and easy replacements.
|Laptops||Up to Rs. 35,000 off||Check Price|
|Wireless Ink Tank Printers||Starting Rs. 9,900||Check Price|
|Cameras||Minimum Rs. 5,000 off||Check Price|
|Headphones||Up to 50% off||Check Price|
|Smartwatches||Minimum 30% off||Check Price|
|Hard Drives||Minimum 50% off||Check Price|
|Speakers||Minimum 40% off||Check Price|
|Home Theatres||Minimum 20% off||Check Price|
|Fitness Trackers||Starting Rs. 999||Check Price|
|Tablets||Starting Rs. 4,799||Check Price|
Exclusive Launches In Mobiles & Accessories During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 India
Believe it or not but some of the most awaited products from top brands are going to launch on Amazon Prime Day. Everyone is waiting for so long to get their hands on these products. Just have a look at the list for now and be ready to order your favourite newly launched in the Amazon’s biggest sale of 2019.
- Samsung Galaxy M40 Cocktail Orange
- LG W Series
- OPPO F11Pro Waterfall Gray
- Jabra Elite 85h Copper Black
- Jabra Active 65t Copper Black
- Flybot Active Earbuds
- MiVi Bluetooth Earbuds
- Ambrane 10,000 mAh Power Bank
- Ambrane True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
- Syska 10,000 mAh Power Bank
30+ exclusive products from brands like AmazonBasics, Panasonic, IFB, Bosch, Haier, LG, etc will be launched in this category during Amazon Prime Day Sale. More than 10,000 will be made available at never before seen prices. Additional Amazon perks like no-cost EMI, exchange offer, easy installation and scheduled delivery will also be offered.
|Television||Up to 50% off||Check Price|
|Refrigerator||Save up to Rs. 35,000||Check Price|
|Washing Machine||Up to Rs. 10,000 off||Check Price|
|Dishwasher||Up to Rs. 10,000 off||Check Price|
|Chimney||Up to 55% off||Check Price|
|Air Conditioner||Up to 45% off||Check Price|
|Microwave||Up to 55% off||Check Price|
|Small Appliances||Up to 60% off||Check Price|
Exclusive Launches In Electronics During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 India
- HP MS Office Touchscreen
- ASUS Vivobook X507UA
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6
- ACER Aspire 5
- Lenovo Ideapad S145
- ASUS Rog Zephyrus
- Lenovo Legion Y540
- MSI GL63 2019
- Acer Nitro
- Huami Amazfit BIP Lite Smartwatch
- Sennheiser HD 599 SE Open-Back Headphones
- Sennheiser Momentum Free SE In-Ear Wireless Earphones
- JBL Cinema SB110 2.0 Channel Hassle-Free Soundbar
- JBL Cinema SB155 Home Cinema 2.1 Soundbar
- HP Laser 103a Printer
- HP Laser 131a Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8026
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9010
- HP OfficeJet Pro 9020
- Lacie USB 3.0 External Portable Drive – 1TB
- Lacie USB 3.0 External Portable Drive – 2TB
- Lacie USB 3.0 External Portable Drive – 4TB
- Game Xbox SSD 500GB
- Game Xbox SSD 1TB
- Game Xbox SSD 2TB
- Seagate 5TB Expansion USB 3.0
- Seagate 10TB Expansion USB 3.0
- CP Plus Pan/Tilt Home Security Camera
- iBall Musiboom Series
- iBall Tarang BT Classic
- iBall Freego G100
- iBall Musihome Pro
- Samsung T5 External Solid State Drive
- Boat Nirvana 515ANC
- Boat Airdopes 311
- Boat Stone BriXX
- Boat Stone 170
- Boat Rockerz 400
- Boat Rockerz 480
- Boat Rockerz 600
- Boat Basshead 152
- Boult Audio Audio ProBass SpireX
- Boult Audio Audio ProBass Q
- Boult Audio Bassbuds Q2
- Boult Audio Bassbuds X1
- Boult Audio Audio Vibe
- Boult Audio Audio BoomBox Unplug
Other Exclusive Discount Preview Of Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019
|Home Decor||Up to 75% off||Check Price|
|Home & Kitchen Appliances||Up to 60% off||Check Price|
|Cookware & Dining||Up to 75% off||Check Price|
|Furniture||Up to 60% off||Check Price|
|Beauty Products||Up to 50% off||Check Price|
|Household Supplies||Up to 50% off||Check Price|
|Baby Products||Up to 60% off||Check Price|
|Grooming & Styling Products||Up to 70% off||Check Price|
|Fashion Apparels & Accessories||Up to 80% off||Check Price|
|Books||Up to 60% off||Check Price|
|Toys & Games||Up to 70% off||Check Price|
|Gaming Consoles||Up to Rs. 12,000 off||Check Price|
|Fitness & Sports Equipment||Up to 60% off||Check Price|
|Amazon Pantry||Up to Rs. 1,200 cashback||Check Price|
|Amazon Launchpad||Up to 70% off||Check Price|
|Rare Finds||Up to 60% off||Check Price|
Amazon Prime Cashback Offer 2019 For Amazon Prime Day Sale
An additional benefit that will be offered to Prime members during Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 India, will be the opportunity to collect coupons that they can later use for their Prime Day purchases to save big. To avail these Amazon coupons and offers customers just need to follow 3 simple steps:
Step 1 – Do any of the actions listed below between 25th June & 13th July
1. Recharge prepaid mobile through Amazon Pay.
2. Pay for a Swiggy order using Amazon Pay.
3. Shop pet products.
4. Shop jewellery.
Step 2 – Post receiving a confirmation message, collect offers from this page.
Step 3 – Shop on Prime Day and get cashback as Amazon Pay gift card.
Make sure to read the terms & conditions carefully to avail all offers.
Sign up for Amazon Prime Membership to avail Amazon Prime Day offers
To shop on Prime Day, users must be Prime members. If you are not a Prime member, you can sign up today for just Rs. 999 per year or Rs. 129 per month. Prime members enjoy guaranteed one-day, two-day and standard delivery for eligible products. They also get unlimited access to Prime video and 30-minutes early access to lightning deals. Apart from that, Amazon also unveils exclusive Prime Day deals and coupon from time to time.
Everyday Benefits With Amazon Prime Membership
- Ultra fast shipping, two hour delivery with Prime Now
- Free fast shipping, unlimited free one-day and two-day delivery
- Instant access to movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Ad-free music and unlimited offline downloads with Amazon Prime Music
- Exclusive and early access to deals
- Read at no extra cost with Prime Reading
How to Get the Best Value Out of Amazon Prime Day 2019?
In order to participate in Prime Day Sale, you need to be an Amazon Prime member. You can start your 30-day free trial here, and then learn about all the Prime benefits available to you.
Amazon really seems to be pulling out all the stops this year in an effort to convince people to sign up for Amazon Prime. For Prime Day 2019, Prime members will get first dibs on exclusive new products. Additionally, they’ll receive Prime Day emails every day leading up to the sale, and of course access to all the regular savings.
It is also recommended that you subscribe to Amazon web and app push notification to ensure you don’t miss out on limited-period deals.
Another way to receive up to the minute details of all the latest Amazon deals and offers, download the Amazon app on your smartphone. Also, follow Amazon India on its social media handles to get the latest news and updates about Amazon offers.
Save more on Amazon Prime Day by paying through Amazon Pay and HDFC cards
- During the two-day event, Prime Day members will get a 10 per cent instant discount on a purchase made using HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards, unlimited reward points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card plus, no Cost EMI option on credit cards, debit cards and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards.
- Amazon Prime members can get up to Rs. 2,500 cashback from Amazon Pay on domestic flight bookings made via Amazon.in. In addition to this, Amazon is offering a cashback of up to Rs. 850 on using Amazon Pay with popular apps such as Yatra, Box8, EazyDiner and Medlife.
How to find the best Amazon Prime Day deals during the Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019?
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 Tips & Tricks: If you really want to save big on Prime Day, you can’t do it alone. With the fast-paced nature of Prime Day deals, you’re going to need some tips and tricks to make the most of them. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Since the deals are for Prime members only, buy a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. However, make sure to cancel it before your 30 days are up to avoid paying for the full year.
2. Watch out for those Lighting Deals. Some of the best offers on Prime Day can disappear in the blink of an eye if you’re not ready for them.
3. Check back regularly. New deals are unveiled every hour, so keep coming back to see which new offers and discounts have been unlocked.
4. Download and install the Amazon app on your phone. You can then set alerts for upcoming Lightning deals, add products to your shopping list and Wishlist, check price change, watch deals that you are interested in and get notified when they go live.
5. Install the Amazon Assistant’s browser extension. It helps you make better choices wherever you shop online.
6. Top-up your Amazon Pay wallet. This will facilitate 1-click payments and instant checkout. It will also result in faster refunds. In case of returns, the refund will be credited to your Amazon Pay account within 24 hours.
7. Don’t give up hope if something you really want is sold out. Join the waiting list. You will be alerted if it goes back on sale.
8. Browse for Amazon coupons for products you are planning to buy so that you can save extra by applying them at checkout.
9. To ensure faster checkouts, add and save all the addresses you might use for product deliveries. Multiple addresses can be saved. Do note that while saving addresses, the entered Pincode and locality names should be correct.
10 For smoother and faster checkouts, save your credit or debit card details on Amazon.
11. Apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card and enjoy unlimited reward points.
12. Many people advise that if you clear your cache on Amazon or your web browsing history you will actually see lower prices. That is absolutely false. Prime members are always catered to and they always see the lowest prices on Amazon. So, if you’re actually logged in, you’re going to see deals circulated to you based on your browsing history and additional incentives if you are a Prime member specifically for deals of the day.
13. When it comes to deals of the day, there’s a today’s deal tab at the top on Amazon India homepage. Amazon actually shares some of the best deals of the day between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 or 6:00 p.m. So, keep an eye on this page during this timeframe.
14. There are two different ways you can see items on Amazon. There’s fulfilled by merchants which means the brand factory or store is actually sending the product out to you and Amazon’s taking the payment or there’s a Prime item which means that Amazon actually has that stock in its distribution warehouse and Amazon is fulfilling packaging and sending that item to you. For items that are not Prime items, sometimes, you may find it actually cheaper if you go directly to the merchant’s site. It is therefore advisable to do some research about the product on various websites before placing your order.
Participate in Amazon India’s #PrimeDaySelfieRun Contest
#PrimeDaySelfieRun Contest will run from June 27th, 2019 to July 10th 2019 on Amazon India’s social media platforms – Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. To participate in this program, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
1. Spot Amazon India’s installation & mascot in select cities at specified locations.
2. Click a selfie with the same.
3. Send it to Amazon India using #PrimeDaySelfieRun & tag @amazonIN #DiscoverTheJoyOfMore #AmazonPrimeDay
Frequently asked questions about Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 India
This iconic, marathon sale was inaugurated in 2015 to commemorate Amazon.com’s 20th birthday. In 2017, Amazon brought it to India as well.
Prime Day sale is a ‘Prime member-only’ sale in which the e-commerce giant unlocks hundreds of thousands of deals and discounts on everything from gadgets to fashion.
Prime is subscription service from Amazon, which offers its subscribers unlimited free & fast delivery on eligible items, additional discounts, early access to deals, video and music streaming, among other services.
Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 India will go live on July 15 from 12 AM. This shopping extravaganza will conclude on July 16 at 11:59 PM. Unlike the previous two editions, that ran for a period of 36-hours only, this edition of Amazon Prime Day India will run for 48-hours.
1. Jaw-dropping offers on Electronics, Smartphones, Home & Kitchen Appliances, Fashion, Household Essentials, etc. will be up for grabs.
2. Over 1000 new products will be launched across all stores categories. These include launches from brands like OnePlus, Samsung, AmazonBasics, Kate Spade, etc.
3. Starting July 1, new movies and TV shows will premier on Amazon Prime Video. 14 new TV shows and movies will be added over a period of 15 days.
4. Special, celebrity-curated playlists will be launched on Amazon Prime Music.
No, Prime Day deals are for Amazon Prime members only. However, if you are not a Prime member, buy a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. However, make sure to cancel it before your 30 days are up to avoid paying for the full year. You will be charged Rs. 129 per month or Rs. 999 per year for the Prime membership.
Yes, Amazon Pantry offers will also be unveiled on Prime Day. Customers need to shop for a minimum of Rs. 1,000 to get up to Rs. 200 as cashback. In addition, you will also unlock cashback offers of up to Rs. 1,000 which you can then be redeemed in 5 monthly instalments of Rs. 75 each on a minimum monthly purchase of Rs. 1,000 or Rs. 200 each on a minimum monthly purchase of Rs. 2,000 on Amazon Pantry purchases made between 1st August 2019 and 31st December 2019.
While maximum products sold on Amazon India are genuine, there are two tools that can come in handy during this sale period to ensure that you can avoid bad Prime Day deals.
This tool can display a product’s price history, set price drop and availability alerts, compare and track international Amazon prices and get daily deal updates across all store categories.
Just enter the URL of any Amazon product on FakeSpot and the site will tell you if the product’s reviews are trustworthy or not. The portal provides consumers with a new way of filtering product reviews to find out what real users are saying about the products you want to buy.
The following delivery benefits are available to Prime members when buying Prime eligible items:
1. One-Day Delivery – Free
2. Two-Day Delivery – Free
3. No-Rush Delivery – Free + Rs. 15 cashback
4. Standard Delivery (2-4/4-7/7-10 business days) – Free
5. Same-Day Delivery – Free
6. Morning Delivery – Discounted price of Rs. 50
7. Scheduled Delivery – Free
8. Express Delivery for Prime Now – Discounted price of Rs. 49
9. Amazon Pantry order below Rs. 599: Next-day Delivery/Scheduled Delivery – Discounted Price of Rs. 30
10. Amazon Pantry orders above Rs. 599: Next-day Delivery/Scheduled Delivery – Free
Do note that guaranteed one-day/two-day/same-day/no-rush/morning/scheduled delivery is offered in select cities only and is available on eligible items only.
1. Amazon Prime members can get up to Rs. 2,500 cashback from Amazon Pay on domestic flight bookings made via Amazon.in. In addition to this, Amazon is offering a cashback of up to Rs. 850 on using Amazon Pay with popular apps such as Yatra, Box8, EazyDiner and Medlife.
2. Unlimited reward points can also be earned with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card.
Amazon Prime Day is a global shopping event that will be celebrated in 18 countries this year. Last year, Prime Day was celebrated in 17 countries – Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, the UK and the US. This year, Prime members in the United Arab Emirates will also be able to shop Amazon’s best deals.
Yes, there will be an Amazon Music Prime Day concert. Tune in on July 11 at 06:30 IST to see Taylor Swift performing live with Dua Lipa, SZA, Becky G, and host Jane Lynch.
This really depends on where and what you’re shopping for. Just as you can’t buy everything on Black Friday and expect a low price on each of those items, Prime Day also has its specific rules.
Prime Day is hands down the single best day of the year to score the best deal on an Amazon-produced product. That includes the Amazon Alexa voice service products, their Fire tablets, Fire TV, and many other beauty, fashion, and even baby and pet-related products that Amazon happens to make.
On top of that, a lot of the products that work in conjunction with the Echos and many of the other smart devices, drop in price in the form of bundles. So smart lights, smart bulbs, smart thermostats, door locks, anything to make your home smart is generally at its lowest recorded price on Prime Day. Those products happen to be compatible with the Amazon Echo Alexa voice service.
With that being said, there are a few brands that compete with Amazon. They generally don’t offer any discounts on Prime. So, chances are you’re not going to see any price drops on Google-made or Apple-made products.
Here’s a list of Amazon-produced brands that will be on sale on Prime Day:
3. Mama Bear
6. Kindle E-readers
7. Fire TV Stick
8. Echo devices
Deals will be hosted on this Amazon page on Prime Day. Since the deals are for Prime members only, if you are not a member, buy a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. However, make sure to cancel it before your 30 days are up to avoid paying for the full year.
1. Worldwide – Fire TV Stick
2. USA – Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
3. Canada – Lifestraw Personal Portable Water Purifier
4. Mexico – AmazonBasics USB Lightning Cable
5. UK – Bosch Cordless Drill
6. Spain – Cecotec Conga Robot Vacuum Cleaner
7. Italy – Braun Multi-Grooming Kit
8. France – TP-Link Wi-Fi Smart Plug
9. Germany – Osmart Zigbee Smart Plug
10. Belgium – SanDisk Ultra 128GB Memory Card
11. The Netherlands – Philips Hue LED Spotlight
12. Luxembourg – Jamie Oliver Tefal Pan
13. Japan – Savas Whey Protein
14. China – Sonicare Toothbrush
15. Singapore – Coca Cola Zero
16. India – Redmi Smartphone
17. Australia – PS4 Pro Console
1. To shop from amazon.com, log onto amazon.com using your amazon.in credentials.
2. Search through Amazon’s enormous product catalogue and pick a product you like.
3. Select your delivery address. In case the product is available for international shipping, you will be able to see ‘Ship outside the US’ as an option. Do note that not all products are eligible for international shipping.
4. Place your order.
5. A nominal shipping cost will be applicable on your order. The cost to ship items from each product category to India varies by item, shipment and shipping option.
6. Customs duties and taxes might also need to be paid on certain items.
Amazon India currently accepts the following payment modes:
1. Credit Cards – VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and RuPay. Rupay credit cards issues by HDFC, IDBI, PNB, and PMC bank are only accepted.
2. Debit Cards – VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay. Maestro debit cards issued by Citibank and State Bank of India are only accepted.
3. Gift Cards
4. Net Banking
5. Amazon Pay UPI
6. Debit EMI – Currently, Debit EMI is available only on HDFC, SBI, Axis, ICICI and Kotak Mahindra debit cards. You will need to make a minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 on HDFC and Axis debit cards and Rs. 8,000 on ICICI, SBI and Kotak Mahindra debit cards to avail EMI.
7. Other EMI options – EMI option is also available on all leading credit cards, Bajaj Finserve Card and Amazon Pay. Just ensure your order value is greater than the minimum purchase amount for the following EMI payment methods: Credit Card – Rs. 3,000, Bajaj Finserv. Ltd Rs. 4,500, Amazon Pay EMI – Rs. 3,000.
7. Pay on Delivery – Pay on Delivery is available as a payment method for all items that are Fulfilled by Amazon, Prime Eligible and some seller fulfilled items. Do note that pay on delivery is not yet available for all pin codes and will not be available if your order value exceeds Rs. 30,000.
So, people what are you waiting for? Mark your calendars now for Amazon Prime Day Sale 2019 in India on July 15 and July 16. Get exclusive Prime Day deals, discounted offers & host of new movies on to Amazon Prime Videos and tracks on Amazon Prime Music.
Last Updated on