Best Smartwatch In India: Smartwatches have been the biggest disruptor in the timepiece business ever since the first Apple watch was released in 2015. While smartwatches haven’t seen the pace of revolution that smartphones have, we have still seen improvements ranging from design and software to features.
From running apps, to displaying smartphone notifications, to monitoring your heart rate, the latest crop of smartwatches do a lot more than just tell time. But which one should you buy? We’ve rounded up our best smartwatch in India picks to help you decide.
Top 22 Best Smartwatch In India 2019 – What is the best smartwatch?
To make your life easier, here’s a quick rundown of the best smartwatch in India. From our experience, these smartwatches offer the best combination of features and design. They are the very best smartwatch in India money can buy. Whether you’re a diehard Apple or are crazy for Android, these are the best smartwatch in India you should bother with.
Top 22 Best Smartwatch In India 2019 Reviewed – What is the best smartwatch?
- Fossil Smartwatch – Fossil Explorist HR Black Dial Men’s Smartwatch – FTW4016
- Samsung Smartwatch – Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
- Mi Smartwatch – Mi Band 3
- Huawei Smartwatch – Huawei Fit Smart Fitness Watch
- Sony Smartwatch – Sony MN2SW Smartwatch
- FastTrack Smartwatch – Fastrack Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker SWD90059PP05
- Noise Smartwatch – Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness Watch
- Asus Smartwatch – ASUS ZenWatch 2 WI501Q 4GB IP67 Smartwatch
- Fitbit Smartwatch – Fitbit Versa Health and Fitness Smartwatch
- LG Smartwatch – LG Watch Style Electronics LGW270.AUSATN Smartwatch
- Apple Smartwatch – Apple Watch Series 3
- Pebble Smartwatch – Pebble Technology Corp Classic 301BL Smartwatch
- Timex Smartwatch – Timex Metropolitan+ Activity Tracker Smartwatch
- Amazfit Smartwatch – Amazfit Bip Lite Smartwatch
- MevoFit Race Thrust ECG Smartwatch
- Mobvoi Ticwatch E Smartwatch
- Lenovo HW01 Plus Smart Band
- Honor Watch Magic
- Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch
- Riversong Wave O2 Colored Smart Band
- Watchout Wearables Gen2 Smartwatch
- TomTom Adventurer GPS Multisport Outdoor Watch
1. Fossil Smartwatch – Fossil Explorist HR Black Dial Men’s Smartwatch – FTW4016
- Dial Color: Black
- Case Shape: Round
- Dial Glass Material: Glass
- Band Color: Brown
- Band Material: Leather
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz
- Watch Display Type: Digital
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Diameter: 45 millimeters
- Water Resistance Depth: 30 meters
- Buckle Clasp
- Touch screen
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart Enabled / 4.1 Low Energy, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 2 years warranty
Why We Recommend It?
Classic design with modern technology, this Fossil touchscreen smartwatch features a brown leather strap, and lets you track your heart rate, receive notifications, customize your dial and more. Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google are compatible with iPhone and Android phones. Stay in the know with messages and notifications delivered directly to your watch and stay in style with a customizable watch face that can be changed to match your look.
Notifications: Our smartwatches use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone. When a notification or alert arrives, a gentle buzz lets you know right away.
Heart Rate Tracking: From running to yoga (and more), this smartwatch measures heart rate automatically during a workout.
Customizable Dials: Match your watch to your mood or personal style and swap your dial whenever you want. The choices are endless.
Untethered GPS: Leave your phone behind. Use untethered GPS to track your run’s distance (and play your stored music) on your watch.
Custom and Social Dials: Make your own dial by personalizing select watch faces with your favorite Instagram or Facebook photos. Swap your dial whenever you want; the choices are endless.
Swim proof: Wash your hands, jump into the shower or hit the pool without fear. Your smartwatch will be safe and sound.
2. Samsung Smartwatch – Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Smartwatch
- 1.3-inch 360x360 Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- Corning Gorilla Glass SR+
- Galaxy wearable app
- Compatibility with: Samsung Android, other Android, iOS (Bluetooth) and iOS (Standalone)
- Certified IP68 and MIL-STD-810G (temperatures and shock resistant)
- Tizen based wearable OS
- Specifications: Dual-core 1GHz CPU, 768MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, MST, GPS/Glonass
- Sensors: GPS, accelerometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor, barometer and altimeter
- Non-removable 380mAh Li-Ion battery
- Typical Usage Time: 3 ~ 4 Days
- No SIM card slot
- CPU Speed: 1 GHz
- CPU Type: Dual-Core
- Dimension: 46mm x 49mm x 12.9mm and weighs 63g without the strap
- Galaxy wearable app, SOS Service: Three presses on the home button will also send an alert to the security company you signed up with
Why We Recommend It?
Charge Wirelessly and Fast: When the Gear S3 needs a charge, just set it down on it’s wireless charging dock. Just like that. And you don’t even have to wait long, because it charges fast as well.
Keep your Watch Face always On: The Always on Display gives the Gear S3’s 1.3-inch Super AMOLED display the look of a true watch. Third party Always on Display designs are available for more variety.
Calls from your Wrist: With Gear S3, you don’t always need your phone. You can take and make calls with its built-in speaker. You can also check voice messages and hear the alarms you set.
Turn the Bezel: Answer or reject phone calls, turn off alarms, control the volume and display brightness levels. Browse apps and scroll through emails. All it takes is a simple turn of the circular bezel.
Swap Bands out for a Change: Watches serve a functional purpose, but they’re also valuable accessories. Meet the occasion by dressing up, dressing down or going all out by donning a new watch band of your choice from the wide selection of bands from Samsung. And since the Gear S3 is compatible with standard 22 mm bands, lack of choice is not an option.
Songs to Go: Put on your Bluetooth headset and listen to your songs or stream your playlist. Keep your workouts going, your trip jazzed up. The Gear S3 has 4GB of internal memory so you can take your music with you, without the weight of your phone.
Resistant to Water and Dust: Wear the Gear S3 out in all kinds of weather, to all kinds of places. It’s rated IP68 so it’s able to withstand dust and dirt and being up to 1.5 meters or for up to 30 minutes underwater.
Pick and Choose your Watch Face: Transform the appearance of your Gear S3 just by changing the watch face. With 15 preloaded designs and more available at the Gear App Store, it’s really a matter of choice. Each one comes with a corresponding Always on Display version so you get a seamless look through and through. For something more personal, design your own watch face and Always on Display and make it truly yours.
3. Mi Smartwatch – Mi Band 3
- Up to 20 days of battery life (If Automatic Heart Rate feature is turned on then expected battery life will be 3-9 days)
- Use Mi-Fit App to connect the phone
- 0.78” OLED touch screen
- The adjustable strap length is 155 - 216mm
- Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Uber, WhatsApp etc
- Continuous Heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and advanced step tracking
- Find my phone feature: Ring your phone, if it is misplaced
- 5ATM - Water resistant upto 50 metres
- Phone Unlock feature (Android Only)
- Get Idle Alert and Weather Forecast
- Devices with Android 4.4, iOS 7.0 or above with Bluetooth 4.0 and above
- View data by simply raising your wrist
Why We Recommend It?
The all-new Mi Band 3 has an OLED touch display allowing you to read messages and notification without taking your phone. Measure step count, distance covered, heart rate, body temperature, sleep quality and many other useful data with just one touch of a finger. Smart technology responds to your movements. With water resistance up to 50m and a unique feature to track your phone, take it wherever you go.
Large OLED Touch Screen: Bigger 0.78-inch OLED touch screen allowing you to do and view more.
Instant notifications: View/reject incoming calls from the band. Check SMS, WhatsApp, Instagram and other app notifications at a glance.
Water resistant up to 50m: With a 5ATM rating, Mi Band 3 provides greater water resistance that allows you to swim & surf while wearing it.
24/7 Heart rate monitoring: Automatic Heart rate uses advanced algorithms to accurately measure your heart rate including aerobic, anaerobic and VO2 max heart rate zones.
The all-new Mi-Fit App: With the Mi Fit App, you can set customized daily goals based on your needs, choose an exercise that works for you and regularly check your progress, view sleep data, and much more.
Real-time activity tracking: Mi Band 3 allows you to monitor your activities like running, biking or walking in real time. You can check your exercise duration, pace, heart rate, cadence, and stride and make changes in your workout routine accordingly.
Up to 20 days of battery life: A full charge will last up to 20 days, on normal usage. In case continuous heart rate monitoring is turned on, it consumes significant battery and will give you an expected battery life of 3-9 days.
Monitor sleep quality: Accurately records information about your sleep quality every night, including data on deep and light sleep so that you can adjust your sleeping habits accordingly.
Soft and comfortable skin-friendly strap: The strap is made of thermoplastic elastomer material that allows for a more comfortable fit for any wrist size. The material is skin-friendly, making it comfortable & easy to wear.
4. Huawei Smartwatch – Huawei Fit Smart Fitness Watch
- Personal training experience, such as customized running plan with real-time running guidance and training effect analysis
- Heart rate monitoring, including all-day Periodic monitoring and real-time Heart rate monitoring during workout
- 5ATM Water-Resistance suitable for pool swimming
- Multi-sport modes for Multiple forms of exercises (walking, running, cycling, treadmill) supporting Multiple goals of running (distance, calories, time, fat burning, endurance)
- Tracking and monitoring of daily activity information, including step count, calories burned, and distance covered
- Automatic detection of Sleeping State with Statistics
- Alarm notification displays, including smart alarms and event alarms
- Notifications Supported include call, SMS, email, calendar, and other social media apps
- The strap is easily removable and customizable; the strap included with purchase is made of TPU. The body of the wearable device and the strap have undergone strict allergy testing; controls for hazardous and toxic substances are in accordance with European Union standards.
Why We Recommend It?
Huawei fit is an all-in-one sports activity tracker, including sleep monitor, Heart rate monitor, notification display, and more. The perfect combination of sports, fashion, and intelligent design, Huawei fit will provide valuable health related information for you to better understand your body and health condition. Huawei fit features the following with the use of Huawei wear app:
Personal training experience: customize your running plan with first be at, receive real-time running guidance, and analyze the effects of your training.
Heart rate monitoring: single measurements, all-day periodic background measurement, and real-time heart rate monitoring during workout.
Multi-sport modes and 5ATM water-resistance: supports multiple forms of exercise, including walking, running, cycling, and treadmill.
Daily activity tracking: tracks and monitors daily activity information, including step count, calories burned, and distance covered; automatically detects your sleeping State and gathers statistics.
Smart notifications: incoming call notifications, message notifications, smart alarms, and inactivity reminders.
5. Sony Smartwatch – Sony MN2SW Smartwatch
- Color - Silver, Black
- It is for both men and women
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 3.6 x 3.6 cm
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Connectivity Type: Bluetooth 3.0, Operating range up to 32 ft
- Operating System: Android
- Read all your texts, emails or social media updates
- Control your smartphone’s music
- Finds new Smartwatch compatible apps on Google Play
- Dust and splash resistant
- 1.3-Inch color OLED display
6. FastTrack Smartwatch – Fastrack Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker SWD90059PP05
- Dial Color: Black
- Case Shape: Rectangular
- Dial Glass Material: Acrylic
- It is compatible with all iOS versions 8.0 and above and android versions 5.0 and above except the following phone models: Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Moto G5 series - all phones, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- Band Color: Black
- Band Material: TPU
- Watch Movement Type: Processor
- Watch Display Type: Digital
- Case Material: Plastic
- Case Diameter: 50 millimeters
- Touch screen
- 1-year manufacturer warranty on manufacturing defects
Why We Recommend It?
Phone Finder: Don’t lose it when you can’t find your phone. The phone finder feature uses GPS tracking so you never lose your phone again, all with a simple tap.
WhatsApp and SMS display: Keep with the gang. Now read and keep Whatsapp messages and SMSs at the back of your hand.
Camera Control: Give those selfies an upgrade. Take remote control of your phone and start taking them in style.
Distance, steps and calories counter: Track the distance covered, steps taken, and calories burnt, so you know the amount of action you’re getting.
Sedentary Reminder: Integrate the sedentary reminder into your daily routine and make time for some more action.
Sleep Tracker: Keep a track of your ZZZZs in the bed and off it with the Reflex 2.0’s sleep tracker feature.
Call notification: Connect the Fastrack Reflex 2.0 to your phone through the app, and never miss a call from Bae or your squad ever again!
Vibrating Alarm: Need a good shake to wake up? The vibrating alarm will ease you into your day better than Bae.
Water Resistant: The Reflex 2.0 conforms to the IPX6 Water Resistance norm, which means you can play around with a few splashes of water but make sure it doesn’t get too wet.
Battery life: With up to 10 days of battery life, the Reflex 2.0 helps you keep moving on.
7. Noise Smartwatch – Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness Watch
- 2.5D 1.2-inch Colored IPS LCD
- Display resolution 240 x 240 pixels
- Compatible with android (4.4 & above) & iOS (9.0 & above) devices. Bluetooth version 4.1
- Da Fit App
- Track heart rate 24/7 with the help of optical heart rate sensor
- Optimize your performance with advanced VO2max metrics
- Track your time in light and deep sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control the camera and music player remotely, get daily temperature and weather update, along with stopwatch and brightness adjustment feature
- Up to 3 days of normal usage and 12 days on stand-by mode
- Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc.
- 9.5 mm Zing magnesium alloy dial case with interchangeable silicon strap
- Supports Walking, Running, Cycling, Skipping, Badminton, Basketball, Football etc.
Why We Recommend It?
The smartwatch with advanced fitness features to help you get healthy, stay in shape, stay connected and more! Track your daily heart rate, blood oxygen levels, sleep schedules and activity levels, for up to the past month. Sport modes let you track your runs, rides, workouts and more. Get smartphone notifications, control music playback and even your camera, all from your wrist, with ColorFIT Pro.
Track your Fitness: Count your steps, measure your heart rate, track your blood oxygen levels, the amount and quality of sleep you are getting and more. ColorFIT Pro is filled with technology that will help you get healthier.
Make it Yours: Change watchfaces on the large colour display and easily change straps to make your ColorFIT Pro reflect who you are. Extra ColorFIT Pro straps available separately.
Stay in Touch: Get smartphone notifications for calls, text, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and even weather updates, all without ever having to take your phone out of your pocket.
Works With Android and iOS: No matter what smartphone you have, ColorFIT Pro will work with it. With Bluetooth v4.1, ColorFIT Pro is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above and Android 4.4 and above.
Take Control: Control your music playback on your phone with ColorFIT Pro. You can even use it as remote camera shutter button for that perfect group selfie.
Make Workouts Count: Track all your workouts and keep a record of your activity for up to a month with the accompanying app available on iOS and Android.
8. Asus Smartwatch – ASUS ZenWatch 2 WI501Q 4GB IP67 Smartwatch
- 1.63-inch AMOLED Touch Screen Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- IP67 Water Resistance protects against water immersion up to 1 meter
- Built-in Wi-Fi extends the range and connectivity with your phone
- Enhanced features: ASUS-exclusive HyperCharge technology that provides industry-leading charge times - just 15 minutes to a 60% charge
- Latest Android 1.4 OS-Smart Gesture control to scroll through apps, pages etc. and built-in Speaker to conduct calls, hear voice messages, notifications.
9. Fitbit Smartwatch – Fitbit Versa Health and Fitness Smartwatch
- 4+ day battery life
- Continuous heart rate
- Apps, clock faces and notifications
- Store and play 300+ songs
Why We Recommend It?
15+ exercise modes: Choose from 15+ exercise modes to get real-time stats during your workouts, or rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognize and record exercises for you.
Store and Play 300+ songs: Fitbit Versa lets you take your favourite music anywhere by storing 300+ songs, your most-listened-to Pandora stations or tunes from Deezer. Subscription required.
4+ day battery life: A day lasts 24 hours. So should your watch. With a multi-day battery life of 4+ days, Fitbit Versa tracks your morning, night and everything in between.
Seamless smart experiences: With Fitbit Versa, your favourite apps for fitness, finance, social media, sports and more are just one tap away including new apps by developers and experimental apps from Fitbit Labs.
Continuous heart rate: Use PurePulse continuous heart rate to better track calorie burn, optimise effort during workouts, see your resting heart rate trends and discover your cardio fitness level.
Female health: Learn more about your body by using Versa and the Fitbit app to log your period, record symptoms and compare your cycle against other health stats like your sleep, activity and weight.
Connected GPS: Learn more about your runs and hikes by enabling Connected GPS on Fitbit Versa to see pace and distance on display, plus get a map of your route in the Fitbit app.
Get Active with All-Day Tracking: Keep track of steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes each day. See summaries of your stats in the Fitbit app and track how working out can impact your resting heart rate.
Exercise More with Guided Coaching: Work out anytime, anywhere with Fitbit Coach on your phone, tablet or computer. Get step-by-step workouts specifically tailored to you and as your fitness progresses, your routine will adjust and evolve.
Sleep Better with Personalized Insights: Automatically track how long and how well you sleep. With heart rate tracking, measure your time in light, deep and REM sleep to understand sleep quality and receive tips to improve your night.
Stay Inspired with Friends and Challenges: Stay motivated by competing with friends and family in Fitbit challenges. Embark on virtual experiences with Fitbit Adventures and reach your fit-ness goals. Celebrate your achievements with Fitbit badges and sharing your key stats.
10. LG Smartwatch – LG Watch Style Electronics LGW270.AUSATN Smartwatch
- All-new Android wear 2.0 is compatible with both Android (4.3 or later) and iOS (9 or later)
- IP67 rating for dust and water resistance (not fully waterproof - not suitable for swimming)
- Supports Google mode snap-and-swap bands so you can Change your band quickly and easily any time you like
- Google assistant built in - start by saying, ok Google or hold the power button
- 42.3mm stainless Steel case and high-quality Leather band
Why We Recommend It?
Designed to resemble a Classic timepiece, the beauty of the chic, slim LG Watch style is more than skin deep. Under its Titanium, Silver or Rose Gold exterior lies innovation that keeps any mover and Shaker going and going and going. Thanks to Swappable bands and easy-to-set-up Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, the LG Watch style pairs with any Android or iOS smartphone -and outfit -seamlessly. And with Google now voice activation, operation couldn’t be simpler. Set fitness goals and the LG Watch style is there every step of the way to help you reach them. Within its dust- and water-resistant frame, movement tracker and fitness apps record every move.
11. Apple Smartwatch – Apple Watch Series 3
- Optical heart sensor
- Swim proof
- Digital Crown
- S3 with dual-core processor
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- watchOS 5
- Aluminum case
- Built-in GPS
- GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- W2 Apple wireless chip
- Barometric altimeter
- Capacity 8GB
- Optical heart sensor
- Ion-X strengthened glass
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2
- Up to 18 hours of battery life
- Water resistant
- 50 meters
12. Pebble Smartwatch – Pebble Technology Corp Classic 301BL Smartwatch
- There is no manufacturer/seller warranty on this item.
- There are no software updates available
- View notifications from email, SMS, Caller ID, calendar and your favorite apps on your wrist
- Includes Pebble timeline, a chronological display of calendar and notifications
- Download watch faces and apps to suit your style and interests
- Control music playing on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more
- Rechargeable battery lasts 5-7 days on a single charge
- Compatible with devices running Android 4.0.3 or higher and iOS 8 or higher
- Best experienced when mobile is connected with Wi-Fi or 3G
Why We Recommend It?
The Pebble Smartwatch connects to your iOS or Android smartphone via Bluetooth so you get the information you need exactly when you need it. Designed to make your life easier, Pebble provides personalized notifications and downloadable apps to keep you in the loop when you’re on the go. You can also customize with watchfaces and apps to suit your personal style and interests. It features a long-lasting battery, user-friendly operation, and a screen that’s readable even in bright daylight or underwater. Pebble comes with a USB charging cable and Quick Start Guide.
Pebble does more than just tell the time. It displays email, SMS, Caller ID and other notifications from your favorite apps right on your wrist, allowing you to leave your phone in your pocket while you’re in meetings, social engagements or on the go. Pebble alerts you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, meeting reminders, and notifications from apps like Facebook and Twitter and organizes it all: Pebble’s Timeline interface arranges all your daily events, reminders and notifications in an easy-to-read chronological view. And because of its long-lasting battery life, Pebble blends in to your day to day activities without slowing you down while you’re running, cycling or just going about your busy schedule.
Pebble has a straightforward, wearable design that lets you get the information you need in just one glance. The e-Paper display is easy to read even in direct sunlight so you can always see what’s going on inside or out. Lightweight and comfortable to wear, Pebble won’t weigh you down when you’re on the move. Its 5 ATM salt or fresh water rating means you’ll still be accessible if caught in a downpour or swimming and the scratch-resistant display can take some hard knocks while keeping its good looks. The battery conveniently lasts five to seven days on a single charge.
Access Downloadable Apps: Pebble gives you quick access to a range of downloadable apps for endless combinations that suit your hobbies, interests and lifestyle. Health and fitness apps like Misfit, Jawbone, Runkeeper and others let you track steps, sleep and workouts. If you’re ready to hit the links, the FreeCaddie golf app lets you see the distance to the green at over 25,000 golf courses. And since Pebble is an open platform, new apps are always in the works from our development community and partners, letting you take advantage of new watchfaces, games and other innovations.
Even Easier with Timeline: Pebble timeline collects all of your daily appointments, notifications, and events and arranges them in single, easy-to-read chronological view, accessed by the same easy-access UP and DOWN buttons that let you scroll through watchfaces and menus. The SELECT button takes you to the main menu which includes music control, alarm, and settings. A simple tap on the watch or flick of your wrist will illuminate the backlight. To charge Pebble, simply connect it to a computer using the included custom USB cable.
Make it your Own: Pebble is easy to personalize to reflect your style and personality. Choose from a variety of downloadable watchfaces and even swap in a standard-sized 22mm watchband of your choice for a custom look (sold separately).
Get Notifications: With notifications, you can get discreet updates on the information that is most important to you. In addition to Caller ID, email, text message and calendar alerts, you can choose to receive notifications from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Enjoy your Favorite Music on the Go: Control your favorite music apps–including iTunes, Spotify and Pandora – from your Pebble without missing a beat while running, cycling or just playing music from a dock at home.
Works with iPhones and Android Phones: Pebble connects wirelessly via Bluetooth with iOS and Android devices. Pebble works best with iPhone (iOS6 and up) or Android devices (OS4.0 and up).
13. Timex Smartwatch – Timex Metropolitan+ Activity Tracker Smartwatch
- Track Steps, Distance and Calories Burned and sync progress with your phone
- Extra Orange Nylon Strap
- Indiglo Night-Light
- Analog-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Water resistant to 50m (165ft: in general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- Band Material: Silicone
- Band Width: 20 Millimeters
- Case Material: Brass
- Case Thickness: 13 Millimeters
- Display Type: Analog
- Case Shape: Round
14. Amazfit Smartwatch – Amazfit Bip Lite Smartwatch
- Up to 45 days battery life: A powerful battery capable of lasting up to 45 days on a single charge
- 3 ATM water resistant: Designed to withstand all your activities rain or shine, this watch is 3 ATM certified, equivalent to about 30 meters water depth
- Lightweight: Comfortable to wear day and night; You will even forget it’s there on your wrist
- Activity and sports tracking: Track daily activities and sports like indoor and outdoor running, walking and cycling
- Reflective always-on: The display is always on and easily readable under bright sunlight
- Notifications: Receive notifications for incoming calls, emails, messages and other apps. Sedentary reminders if you’ve been sitting too long
15. MevoFit Race Thrust ECG Smartwatch
- MevoFit Thrust is a strong, smart and durable fitness smartwatch which comes with advanced daily activity tracker, sleep, HR, BP, ECG, PPG, Sports Mode, Timer, and Notifications (Call, SMS and Social).
- MevoFit Thrust comes with latest technology ECG function. The band will continuously monitor your ECG and Heart Rate. Clasp the band tightly on your wrist to get the readings.
- This Smartwatch comes with 4 sports mode including Walking, Running, Hiking and Cycling. It is IP 67 water resistant so you can easily wear the band while running, or washing hands
- Smart Watch which comes with Button Click/Single Touch Point Screen Display, HR, BP, Big Color Display and Gesture Control
- Large Waterproof Fitness Tracker Monitor.
- 1-year warranty
16. Mobvoi Ticwatch E Smartwatch
- TicWatch E most comfortable smartwatch-shadow
- 1.4-inch OLED display
- Android wear 2.0, compatible with iOS and android, Google assistant
- Ticwear companion
- Follow your fitness, track walks, runs, rides, heart rate and strength training with google fit and your favorite fitness apps
Why We Recommend It?
Built-In GPS: Map out your jog with Glonass and GPS sensor. TicWatch E also provides independent navigation while running and cycling. Accurately track your performance with stats like steps, speed, distance, calories burned and much more.
Heart-Rate Monitor: Accurately track your heart rate in real-time with the built-in PPG sensor. Get training mentor with six heart-rate intervals data.
Music From Your Wrist: Unplug and run. With Google Play Music on TicWatch E, enjoy music without your phone. Perfect for those on a run.
Stay Connected and Updated: For Android & IOS users, be notified of incoming calls, messages, emails and news with just a glance.For Android users only (not applicable for iPhone users), TicWatch E enables you to receive calls, make calls and reply to messages right from your wrist.
Change Your Watch Face: Personalize your display options with a variety of customized watch faces available on the Google Play Store.
17. Lenovo HW01 Plus Smart Band
- PAI Integrated PAI is a revolutionary new metric that makes sense of your hear rate
- Use Lenovo Life app to connect the phone
- PAI translates your personal data into a meaningful and actionable score guiding you on how active you need to be to stay healthy
- IP67 Waterproof - The IP67 waterproof allows the bracelet to be held in the water for a maximum of 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter (Don’t wear the bracelet when diving)
- Dynamic heart rate monitor
- Activity tracker
- Sedentary reminder
- Tracks your workouts like steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality all day
Why We Recommend It?
The Lenovo HW01 Plus fitness tracker smart band is designed to get you closer to your fitness goals. Our busy lives leave us with little time to pay full attention to our health. This smart band can be the perfect companion to your fitness journey. The Pedometer and activity tracker will help you track every move you make keeping a track of how many calories you burn. The screen size for HW01 Plus is 0.87”, for bigger screen, we suggest to purchase Cardio plus HX03W at 0.96″ If end user has plug in properly for charging, then please kindly contact aftersales center for inquiry there is no data cable as this is direct USB, can direct use for charging. Data can sync on APP at the same time after connection with the device. Please press the button on the band to turn on the unit as showed on manual HW01 Plus only support with call reminder, no caller ID available at this moment.
Make sure that your Smart Band has been charged for at least 30 minutes. Make sure you have installed or updated the Lenovo Life application to the latest version from Google Play. Open the App and sign up by creating an account. Tap on pair new device and keep your band close to your phone.(make sure you turn on location on your phone). Click on your smart band from the search list and click on the accept prompt on your band. Turn on all the required app notifications and you are good to go.
18. Honor Watch Magic
- 1.2-inch AMOLED color screen
- Multiple watch faces with ALS ambient light monitoring
- Allows automatic screen brightness adjusting
- Use Huawei Health App to connect the phone
- Battery life: lasts up to 1 week on a single charge
- Honor Watch Magic comes with 9.8mm thickness
- It is backed by 178 mAh battery which can deliver up to 7-day battery life
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- 24/7 continuous heart rate monitoring: supports resting, single continuous heart rate and other measuring features
- Scientific sleep tracking: automatic sleep recognition and data statistics (validated by the CDB center at Harvard medical school)
- 5ATM water-resistance
- High precision tracking: supports US-GPS, Russia-GLONASS, Europe-GALILEO satellite to provide accurate and precise location information
- Various exercise types: supports exercise statistics on various types of exercises, including outdoor and indoor run, outdoor walk, outdoor and indoor cycling, mountain climbing, pool swim stoke recognition etc.
- Notification reminders: supports caller ID, SMS, e-mail, calendar, social app notification
- Fitness interactions: tracks, monitors and identifies types of daily activities, provides step, calories, activity intensity, activity time and standing statistics; firstbeat professional running guidance; create and manage groups, initiate friendly competitions, view daily activity rankings and friendly competition rankings and more
- Other cool features: find my phone, displays time, altitude barometer, compass, weather, stopwatch, timer, flashlight alarm clock
Why We Recommend It?
Innovative and Lightweight: Carefully crafted using 316L stainless steel that is both lightweight and comfortable, the Honor Watch Magic is one of the slimmest smart watches in the market. Polished to perfection, Honor Watch Magic adopts CNC machining and the latest laser engraving to boost durability for daily use. As a finishing touch, the shell of the watch is made of biodegradable nylon plastic.
Premium Quality, Ingenious Design: Available in two colors, Honor Watch Magic stands out with its intricately textured double-sided strap. Featuring a blend of Italian leather on the front and silicone rubber on the back, this sweat-proof strap is the epitome of comfort and style.
HD Touchscreen: The 1.2-inch AMOLED touchscreen boasts a resolution of 390×390 pixels at 326ppi to offer a superior, brand new visual experience.
A Watch for All Occasions: Honor Watch Magic is functional, yet sleek and versatile – wear it to work, to the gym, or to casual evening hangouts.
Super-Long Battery Life: Powered by the dual chipset, Honor Watch Magic trikes a perfect balance between power consumption and watch performance. Get up to 7-day battery life for optimal experience.
Higher Precision Tracking: Get more accurate and precise location information with a built-in GPS that supports 3 Satellite Positioning Systems (GPS, GLONASS, and GALILEO) worldwide.
Lead An Active Lifestyle: Honor Watch Magic supports a variety of outdoor and indoor activities, including mountain climbing, swimming, etc. Honor Watch is always ready to explore the world with you!
Professional Fitness Mentor: Whether you need professional advice on your workouts or want to make workouts more efficient, the Honor Watch Magic can help you. It provides you with customized running courses and professional guide from introductory to advanced levels. What’s more, you get real-time workout tracking and overall evaluation for a more fruitful workout.
Real-Time Heart Rate Monitor: Get consistent real-time heart rate monitoring with HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 to safeguard your health and fitness levels.
Sleep Habit Insights with TruSleep: TruSleep provides sleep quality scores based on an analysis of your sleeping habits and breathing patterns to help improve the quality of your sleep.
Stay in Touch: Never miss a notification – Honor Watch Magic alerts you of incoming calls, and SMS messages.
19. Garmin Vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch
- Garmin pay mobile payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch
- Physical size of the product: 43.4 x 43.4 x 11.7 mm
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 127-204 mm
- The display resolution is 240 x 240 pixels
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Monitor your fitness level with Vo2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin connect, live track and more
- Warranty: 1 year
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our connect IQ store
Why We Recommend It?
From playing to paying, vívoactive 3 is the smartwatch for your active life. Make contactless payments with ease, right from your watch, and with more than 15 preloaded sports apps – you can choose how you like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets you record the distance, pace, location and more for your outdoor activities.
Fits you and All you Do: Feel free to take this watch outside in all kinds of weather. Not only is it safe for swimming and showering, its Garmin Chroma Display is easy to read – even in direct sunlight – and housed under extra-durable Corning Gorilla Glass. It also features the Side Swipe interface, which makes for quick scrolling and swift navigation of menus and widgets. Whether you scroll with your thumb or index finger, you can choose how to wear it. Comfortable, convenient and easy to see – vívoactive 3 just fits.
Download and Create Workouts: Keep your workout schedule fresh and invigorating. Create your own custom running, cycling, cardio or strength workouts, and download them to your watch. Then, your vívoactive smartwatch will keep track of the exercises, reps, sets and rest time for you.
Pay your Way: vívoactive 3 is our first wearable to feature Garmin Pay, which lets you pay for purchases with your watch. Use it just about anywhere you can tap your card to pay. So, if you left your wallet in your locker or just forgot it, that post-run morning caffè latte can still be yours. Just tap and go.
Make it yours: vívoactive 3 is compatible with our Connect IQ store, where you can download watch faces, widgets and apps that make it go from smartwatch to your watch. Keep tabs on when your Uber is arriving, turn on your lights at home with the SmartThings app, and even use the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to find out when the rain will start.
Play More Sports: With more than 15 preloaded sports apps, finding a fun way to stay active is easy. Hit the golf course, go for a bike ride, take a yoga class, or even try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding. When you head outside, built-in GPS lets vívoactive 3 track the details of your chosen activity – with no phone connection required. From snowboarding to swimming and at least a dozen other options in between, this watch is the perfect playmate.
Daily Fitness and Stress Tracking: With help from Elevate wrist-based heart rate technology, vívoactive 3 lets you monitor key aspects of your fitness and stress to show how your body responds under various circumstances. For example, it’s able to estimate your VO2 max and fitness age – 2 indicators of physical fitness that can often improve over time with regular exercise. It also tracks your heart rate variability (HRV), which is used to calculate and track your stress level. vívoactive 3 can make you aware when physical or emotional sources cause your stress level to rise so you can find a way to relieve the pressure.
Always Connected: Life doesn’t have a pause button, so stay connected with your vívoactive 3 smartwatch while you’re playing hard or working out. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive and even respond5 to text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. Find your phone, access music controls and let friends LiveTrack your sports. Your finished activities will even automatically upload to our Garmin Connect online fitness community.
Share and Compete: Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
20. Riversong Wave O2 Colored Smart Band
- Deep sleep time
- Blood pressure
- Laptop charge
- 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Sedentary Reminder: Helps you stay active by giving you a friendly vibration reminder to move.
- Inbuilt USB Charging: Just insert it into USB port of the laptop, chargers or socket. No need extra cables.
Why We Recommend It?
Dynamic Heart Rate Monitoring: Optical sensor combined with special algorithm to monitor your heart status, makes every beat count with scientific health guidance.
Blood Pressure Monitoring: Wrist hematomanometer monitors blood pressure regularly, letting you know your physical condition at any time.
SPO2 Monitoring: SPO2 function is referred to monitor the oxygen levels in the blood as indicators of your health.
Automatic Monitor Sleep Status: By combining real-time dynamic heart rate algorithm, sleeping state can be monitored scientifically.
Activity Tracker and Multi-sport mode: Act as good pedometer, count steps, distance and burnt calories.Record your exercising data in different sport mode.
Smart Notification: Calls/SMS/SNS alert and content shows on band. Never miss any important call or message.
Professional Waterproof: Professional waterproof IP67. No need to remove the band when washing hands.
Long Battery Life: With 90mAh lithium battery and low power consumption algorithm, it requires only about 2 hours to full charge and the standby time can be up to 5-7 days.
21. Watchout Wearables Gen2 Smartwatch
- Make, receive or reject calls
- Receive alert for notifications
- Built-in speaker and mic
- Voice command
- Sync message and phone book (limited 500 contact names to be displayed)
- Multi Sports Tracking (Badminton, TT, Football etc.)
- Heart rate monitor
- Calorie consumption
- Sleep quality monitor
- Sedentary reminder
- Full Circle High resolution Radian IPS screen
- Android and iOS compatible
- Ip54 water splash proof
- 48 hours standby battery life
- Anti-lost system
- Continuous heart rate monitor
- Download designer watch faces
- Bluetooth music and camera control
- Gravity sensor wake up gesture
- Sleek body and designer straps
- Compatible with all devices with Android 4.3+ and iOS 7+
- Compatible with all major handset brands
- MI, Samsung, Lenovo, Motorola, Vivo, HTC, Oppo, Nokia etc
- iPhone all series with iOS 7+
- IP54 Water Splash Resistant
- Touch screen resolution: 240x240, 1.3-inch Radian IPS screen, full Round
- Memory: 64MB(RAM), 128MB(ROM)
- Battery: 300 mAh, weight: 70g
- Amalgamation of elegant design, accurate features and smart technology
- Multiple device rolled into one - Call, Notifier, Ok Google/Siri, Pedometer, Music and Camera Control, Sync contact names upto 500
- Get astonished with quality of workmanship and variety of built-in functions
- Conforming with leading European standards
- Best fit Dial Size to suit all wrist of him and her = 4.3 x 4.3 x 1.18 cm
- Full circle High resolution Raidan IPS Screen Size of 1.3 inch
- Easy clip on and clasp 22mm designer straps to fit your wrist
- Still can't imagine the exact size of dial? Just take a normal Oreo biscuit, keep it on your wrist it would approximately match our dial size
22. TomTom Adventurer GPS Multisport Outdoor Watch
- Multi-Sports Modes: Hike or bike, swim or gym, ski or run - track all your sports indoor and out, with special modes for trail-running, hiking, skiing and snowboarding, you can elevate your adventures
- Outdoor Adventure Watch: Discover new routes with confidence, reach new heights with built-in compass, barometer, long battery life and waterproof performance to 40m
- 3GB Music Storage: Plays MP3 and AAC formats - does not play any copyrighted music
- Headphone Support: HiFi audio via A2PP and AVRC profiles
- Trail Exploration: Discover new routes with the confidence and find your way home
- Get accurate real-time info on the go, like altitude, 3D distance, speed, pace, total ascent and descent and calories burned with GPS, compass and barometer tracking
- Fitness Age & VO2 Max: Discover how fit you really are and how to get fitter faster. Know which activities matter most by earning Fitness Points with every workout.
- Personalized Workouts: Achieve your goals with over 50 workouts on your watch, tailored to your fitness level.
Why We Recommend It?
The TomTom Adventurer is a superb and versatile multisport watch with a very good battery life and spot-on heart rate accuracy. The Adventurer is pretty feature-rich with dedicated modes for running, cycling, hiking, skiing/snowboarding, trail running, indoor cycling/running and standard open workouts. It features a heart rate monitor on the underside, as well as a bevy of other sensors. The accelerometer works for all-day activity tracking, which is displayed on the watch, showing steps, distance and calories. There are also atmospheric sensors including a barometer, which adds elevation data to hiking and skiing modes. In addition to all the sports tracking, it features route exploration mode which enables users to upload GPX routes to the watch via the TomTom web app, which you can then follow on the watch. It features integrated music listening, and you get 3GB of storage and the ability to pair wireless headphones. The battery life is solid and easily offers around 10 days of activity tracking, five hours of GPS tracking and in excess of 14 hours of hiking; which is awesome. The watch has a very stylish and sporty design and it is pleasure to wear it through the day starting with your morning runs to evening dinners and possibly in the night as well to track your sleep.
Smartwatch Buying Guide – How do I choose a smart watch?
What features do you need: Are you just after smart notifications, fully-fledged workout tracking, or do you absolutely need to hail a taxi from your wrist? Bells and whistles can look enticing, but often, getting notifications without having to look at your phone is the most useful feature. Save yourself a lot of money by just getting what you need.
Operating system: There are three main choices of operating system – Apple watch OS, Android wear and Tizen. Android wear is designed to work with Android phones. It does work with the iPhone but not as well as the Apple watch, which works exclusively with Apple devices. Tizen is exclusive to Samsung devices and works with both Android phones and iPhones. Devices that run their own OS tend to work well with all phones.
Battery-life: Full-featured smartwatches tend to need charging every day or so. Devices with fewer smart features like those from Garmin and Withings can last for weeks on a single charge. Keep in mind that if you take your watch off at night to charge it, you’ll lose the sleep tracking function.
Display: Most smartwatches these days use a colorful LCD screen or AMOLED display. This lets you see photos, apps and other content in richer colour and makes them brighter. However, an LCD or AMOLED display tends to make the battery life shorter. Also, LCD displays tend to make the watch dial thicker than OLED ones. That’s why brands like Apple and Samsung are goings for OLED displays to make the dial as thin as possible.
Interface: While opting for a touch screen on your smartwatch would seem like a no-brainer, it can sometimes be difficult to target items on a smaller touch display, and some of the gesture-based interfaces aren’t spontaneous. That’s why brands like Apple and Samsung have opted for a combo approach. Apart from offering a touch display, they have a side button that lets you scroll through menus, documents, etc.
Design and Personalization: Most smartwatches today offer plenty of customization options before purchase. For instance, you can pick the band color and material, as well as face color, finish and size. This is important if you want to personalize the look of your device.
Fitness Features: As fitness trackers continue to attract attention, smartwatch makers are getting in on the action by integrating activity-monitoring functions. Some smartwatches depend on your smartphone for activity tracking, but most at least have a built-in pedometer for tracking steps and built-in heart rate monitor.
GPS: Some smartwatches also have GPS, which makes them more attractive to those who want to go running or biking outdoors, and want to track their distance and pace. However, keep in mind that using GPS will have a significant impact on battery life.
Splash/water-resistant: You most likely want to wear your smartwatch all day, other than when it is charging. Look for devices that hold up to everything from washing your hands to taking a shower to going for a swim.
Charging: Some smartwatches come with convenient wireless chargers. Others come with snap-on docks for charging. Still others require a cable that plugs into the watch itself.
Frequently Asked Questions About Smartwatch
How much does a smartwatch cost?
With the exception of budget devices from no-name brands, most smartwatches will cost between $200 and $500, depending on features and accessories. You’ll need to decide what combination of form and function works best for your budget.
What can smartwatch do?
Smartwatches sync with your computer or smartphone to record and keep track of your daily fitness data. Each smartwatch is different, but most monitors steps, calories, sleep and heart rate. They also provide alerts like incoming calls, texts and emails. You can also get a smartwatch that will try to motivate you to move with rewards and challenges. Smartwatches use an accelerometer to measure steps and other movements. Some use a gyroscope and magnetometer to track activities like running or swimming. Others may also use GPS to pinpoint your location and a barometer to determine your altitude to calculate how many flights of stairs you climb.
Can you text on a smartwatch?
Yes, you can send & reply to text messages from your smartwatch. Some of the latest smartwatches have a messaging functionality built in to enable you to send text messages from your watch and it’s not as difficult as you may think, even with such a small screen!
Do smartwatches take pictures?
Most of the popular smartwatch brands like Apple, Pebble, Sony, Moto and the Asus Zen all come without a built in camera. A handful of less popular smartwatches actually do include in-built cameras. For example, the Samsung Gear 2 has one, as does the ultra low budget Aipker smartwatch, and the upcoming Arrow Smartwatch includes a one of a kind 360 degree rotating camera. Even the VTech Kidizoom smartwatch for kids has a built in camera. However, the photo quality from smartwatch cameras isn’t all that great.
But, some Apple and Android-based smartwatches can be used as a remote for the camera on any synced smartphone.
What’s the difference between a smartwatch and a hybrid smartwatch?
The choice between a hybrid smartwatch and a regular smartwatch boils down to whether you want a wearable device with a lot of smart features – such as the ability to receive and send texts, calls and emails, and add apps to your wrist, or if you prefer the traditional style and simply want a few extra features. A hybrid smartwatch is a fusion between a regular mechanical watch and a smartwatch, in that it combines some connected features with traditional watch mechanics.
Which Samsung smartwatch is best?
The best Samsung smartwatches are listed below:
Is the Galaxy watch better than the Gear S3?
While Samsung Gear S3 is still a very respectable smartwatch, it does struggle to match up against the more advanced Galaxy Watch in terms of design and the features available. Everything that made the Samsung Gear S3 noteworthy – its battery life, connectivity, music streaming and rotating bezel – has been built upon or maintained in Galaxy Watch. The additional wellness features and exercise smarts help cement the Galaxy Watch as the go-to Samsung smartwatch.
Conclusion – What is the best smartwatch?
While a smartphone can do everything that a smartwatch claims to do, it is quite easy and cool to peep into our smartwatch rather than to take out our phone from the pocket especially when you are driving or on the go. Therefore, we are of the opinion that we all should have a smartwatch and this guide will aid you in picking the best smartwatch in India. For any other question that have not been answered here, feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below.
Must Read: Best DSLR Cameras Under 40000 In India
Loved our blog on best smartwatch in India? Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Last Updated on