Casewale Coupons and OffersSubscribe to Casewale Coupons How it works ?
No Offers Found
No Offers Found
|Grab Earphones Free
|Worth Rs 499
|Pay with PayPal
|Mobile Tempered Glass
|Exclusive Iphone X Cases
|Buy Cases and Covers
Smartphones have become one of the dearest digital equipment that we own. So much so that it is hard to imagine life for even a few hours without it. So imagine how heart-breaking any physical damage to our precious smartphones can get. Not to mention the activities would be disrupted until the next purchase. Well, this is where the amazing portal of Casewale comes in. They have cases, covers and tempered glasses for almost all brands of smartphones. They also bring to you other home and electronic accessories like earphones, backpacks, wireless chargers, air purifier, wireless vacuum cleaner, etc.
Casewale is an online portal that sells phone cases, covers, screen guards, and smartwatches. Their trendy phone accessories have created a niche amongst the newer generation. They are dedicated to providing unique designs and affordable pricing. Specializing in customized iPhone covers, they sell phone covers for other brands such as Samsung and Oneplus too. Choose from a wide variety of phone covers, car accessories, home appliances, and other digital accessories without burning a hole in your pocket.
Buying an expensive smartphone and then investing more so on the accessories can result in you shelling a huge chunk of your money. Casewale makes sure you do not have to do that. They bring amazing deals and prices so the smartphone accessories across all categories so that you do not have to break your bank for keeping yourself digitally updated. Although they have multiple payment options including cash on delivery, they give free earphone worth Rs. 499 if you make the payment online. To top it all you can also save extra by using the Casewale coupons.
The shipping of almost all the items is within two business days and the product reaches you within a week. If you do not like the product or wish to return it the time window for that is three days. You will have to make a return or exchange request within three days of the delivery and you will also have to arrange the return pickup. It also does not accept any return or exchange on COD orders. Once your returned item reaches the company, it initiates the refund process. Casewale has the policy to refund 70% of the order amount and charge the remaining 30% for courier and packing. However, if an order is canceled before it is shipped, then there will be a 100% refund. It will take around 5-7 working days to complete the refund process.
Casewale offers customer care services from 10 am to 6 pm. It is dedicated to ensuring a hassle-free shopping experience for its customers. You can place a call at the contact number provided on their website or even drop a mail to them. They respond quickly and are dedicated to providing excellent customer satisfaction across all the categories of their products. So place your order, apply the Casewale coupon code and avail the excellent customer care service just with a few taps on your smartphones.
While there are no new users' coupon codes, Casewale offers exceptional discount deals from time to time. The first time users can avail up to 20% off on their purchases and save extra by placing their orders through Khojdeal.
It is very easy to avail Casewale promo codes. Just follow the following simple steps:
To enter any discount code on Casewale, just follow the following simple steps:
and its stopping you from getting cashback
Earnings from Khojdeal are REAL cash that you can transfer to your Paytm wallet.