Latest Air India Coupons, Promo Codes & Offers For Flight Tickets Booking | November 2020
|Air India Coupons
||Air India Offer Details
|Air India Discount Coupon
||Sale on Flights
||Valid for All Users
|Air India Student Offer
||Up to 50% off
||Valid for Students
|Air India Senior Citizen Discount Code
||Up to 50% off
||Valid for Senior Citizens
|Promo Code for Air India
||Fares Starting Rs.1080
||Valid For New and Existing Users
|Air India Coupon Code
||Valid For All Users
|Air India Indian Flights Coupons
||Flat Rs.500 off
||Valid for All Users
|Air India 1st Time Users Coupons
||Up to Rs.1500 off
||Valid for New Users
|Air India International Flight Coupons
||Up to Rs.3000 off
||Valid for All Users
|Air India Bank Coupons
||Up to 15% off
||Valid for All Users
Air India – Exclusive Flight Carrier & Most Extensive Flight Service Provider of India
Air India is the premier flight carrier of India. It operates in an extensive network and flies to 54 national and 40 international i.e. to a total of 94 exclusive destinations in 28 different countries across the four continents of the world. Air India was founded on 15th October 1932 by J. R. D. Tata as Tata Airlines. Tata began its operations on 29th July 1946 by himself flying its first single-engine airplane that carried air mail from Karachi to Bombay and then to Chennai. After the Second World War, Tata Airlines was made a public limited company and renamed to Air India.
Today, Air India is owned by the government enterprise called Air India Limited and is headquartered at the Indian Airlines House, New Delhi. Air India has its primary hub at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and the secondary hub at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Air India also has two subsidiaries - Alliance Air and Air India Express. Air India operates to multiple domestic and Asian destinations through these subsidiaries. The Maharaja ( Emperor ) is the unique Air India mascot and the exclusive Air India logo has a flying swan with the Konark wheel.
Following are some quick facts about Air India:
- As per the verified reports, Air India is the largest international carrier, out of India and owns 18.6% of the market share
- In terms of the passengers carried, Air India ranks third in India with a market share of 13.5%, right after Indigo and Jet Airways
- On July 11, 2014, Air India was declared as the 27th Star Alliance Member
Air India Fleet
In 1932, at the time of its launch, Air India started its operations with the “de Havilland Puss Moth” aircraft. On 21st February 1960, Air India became the first verified Asian Airline company to include a jet aircraft Boeing 707-420 to its fleet. The Boeing 707-420 was named as “Gauri Shankar”.
As per the verified reports from February 2019, Air India has one of the youngest fleets in the World! It has a total fleet size of 125 that includes aircraft from both Airbus and Boeing. Below mentioned is a count of various different types of aircraft with Air India.
- Airbus A319-100 - 22
- Airbus A320-200 - 13
- Airbus A320neo - 21
- Airbus A321-200 - 20
- Boeing 747-400 - 4
- Boeing 777-200LR - 3
- Boeing 777-300ER - 15
- Boeing 787-8 – 27
Air India Onboard Facilities
The Air India flights have 3 booking classes for customers to choose from:
- First Class – For a unique and truly luxurious flying experience, book Air India First Class that is defined by carpeted floors, 180-degree recliner seats, ethnic interiors, and much more. Customers can also enjoy their favorite liquor or exclusive cocktails onboard with Air India First Class.
- Executive Class – Ideal option for business travelers and leisure travelers, Air India Executive Class has spacious cabins with plush seats, all seats are either window or aisle, and also offers exclusive check-in facility with airport lounge access.
- Economy Class – For travelers who are on a budget, the Air economy class is the most suitable choice. There is a dedicated movie screen and a unique temperature control panel for each seat. The domestic customers are offered to select their complimentary meals and the international flights also have a choice of complimentary liquor as well. There are other facilities for food and entertainment as well.
- In-flight Entertainment – Air India offers a huge number of the latest channels and a vast variety of exclusive programs. The customers can choose to either watch a movie, see a tv show, listen to some music or stay up to date with news. Currently, the In-flight entertainment facility is not available on the Airbus fleet of Air India.
- In-flight Meals – Air India serves complimentary refreshments and meals on all its latest flights. The customers get to relish the most authentic Indian dishes intricately prepared by using an exotic blend of herbs and spices. The Air India servings smell heavenly, look beautiful, and taste absolutely out-of-the-world.
Air India Flying Returns
Air India has a unique membership program called “Flying Returns”. The verified customers who are also frequent flyers with Air India gain exclusive loyalty points called FR points on their new bookings. The customers can redeem their FR points in their subsequent Air India bookings.
This program offers the most unique and undoubtedly the highest rewards as compared to the frequent flyer programs of the other aviation companies in India. The exclusive membership to the Flying Returns program is available to all individuals who are at least two years old in any country except where it is prohibited by law. All members who are over 2 years old but under 12 years of age are enrolled in the Flying Returns program as children.
Following are the latest perks of the Flying Returns program:
- Each active member can gain FR points for Air India bookings made for self. These bookings may be made from any country and in any currency.
- FR points vary depending upon the booking class. Verified members who book full-fare economy tickets, business class, or first class are eligible for bonus FR points.
- The customers who are falling short of FR points for their new bookings can also purchase additional FR points.
- There are some exclusive check-in counters for Flying Returns members at a few selected airports.
Air India SBI Co-Brand Card
Air India in partnership with SBI has some unique and exclusive discount offers for its customers. Following is a brief mention of it:
- A customer earns 30 reward points on a spend of every Rs. 100 by booking from the Air India web or mobile app
- Air India offers bonus reward points as well:
- 5 Lakh Bonus Points for an annual spent of Rs. 20,000
- 10 Lakh Bonus Points for an annual spent of Rs. 30,000
- 20 Lakh Bonus Points for an annual spent of Rs. 50,000
- Verified customers also get unique gifts from SBI card’s latest rewards catalog
Get access to unbelievable discount deals and active cashback offers by frequently flying with Air India. Fly more, save more!
Air India Flight Promo, Coupons Code and Deals Online
If you are a traveler on Air India, then you have the chance to Get some of the best Air India Flight deals on your flights. Today, it’s the world of offers, online deals and Air India promotional coupons code that will help you access service and yet save a certain amount. There are so many companies that offer good flight services and trips but it differs on the time and the price. This is what any Air India Flight offers a deal or package that you search and Get online is all about. All these Air India offers are crafted in a way to woo more customers and benefit the existing ones. If you are still unaware of the discounts on your travel booking with AirIndia, have a look at Khojdeal Airindia coupons, offers, and deals. To save more on travel expenses, reach out to Khojdeal Airindia offers and save more on your booking with the latest offers and updated deals.
You can also check the latest flight offers from similar other stores such as Jet Airways Coupons & Go Air Promo Codes here.